Friday, June 24, 2011

pictures of kittens and puppies

images Puppies Kittens puppies and pictures of kittens and puppies. KITTENS AND PUPPIES #8691,
  • KITTENS AND PUPPIES #8691,



  • cheg
    07-26 08:18 PM
    EAD Benefits Thread

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10817





    wallpaper KITTENS AND PUPPIES #8691, pictures of kittens and puppies. cute puppies and kittens
  • cute puppies and kittens



  • moe
    02-11 10:35 AM
    thank you for repply.i try to stay legal here much as everybody but sistem work slow and put me out only for 3 monts. since then i fight to get my statu back .and i will get it back soon or letter.
    thank you for tread me like humanbean.

    Some people did not notice that you are not illegal immigrant, you are going thru legal process just like everyone else here. US legal system provides a way to reconcile overstay/out of status situation.
    Anyway, you cannot use your lottery case as that visa number expired back in 03.

    and for others people here..
    one day you can lost you statu here because you lawyer or some difirent raisen.. then you will fell how i fell..
    i hope you guys get you gc soon..
    no more post for me .goodby





    pictures of kittens and puppies. kitten, kittens, puppy,
  • kitten, kittens, puppy,



  • nk2006
    10-16 03:56 PM
    Hi
    Therefore how much would be the time
    from after the application will I be able to change my status from H1B
    to permanent resident and recieve my greencard? Does the premium
    processing shorten the time?

    Kambi
    Kambi,
    First of all let me congratulate you for planning ahead and preparing for getting green card. It�s always better to know the details ahead. The whole process as it stands now can take several years even for people from Rest-Of-World (for people born in India, China and Mexico its much, much, much worse). In general LC/PERM and I140 can be done in about six months time (give or take a few months which should not bother you much as you will be in early days of H1b). I485 is the step that takes longest and the processing times depend on the job classification. With current laws it can take several years before even you can submit application. But if SKIL bill or something similar is passed in US congress; your whole application process time can come down drastically (well there might still some issues because of load, but at least you can change jobs and still continue the process). Now the question is will that SKIL bill will be passed or not? � it�s beyond anyone�s guess but it is possible if we as a group try harder and do everything that we can. This is once in a long while chance to change our plight. Many analysts/experts feel that contentious issues like immigration will not be taken up near presidential elections which are in �08 so our best chance is next few months. Please spread the word about IV among your friends/peers.

    I am directly appealing to you because I have talked to many young friends like you who are in school. Their general attitude is it�s not their problem and that they are far too away from the point to worry about GC. Guess what, I used to think same a few years back and am here stuck in this retrogession. One good thing is now we have an organized effort (thanks to IV core team) and IV team showed us that they know what they are doing and are putting serious effort. Please spread the word about IV and make them members.

    IV core/pappu,
    You might have already done this but still thought of suggesting: most of universities in US have lots of foreign students in masters and bachelors programs and they have associations like Chinese students association, Indian students association. Can we send them info about IV; specifically explaining them how Greencard/H1B delays can cause issues with their career and explaining how IV is trying to get the SKIL bill passed. That bill is a lot advantageous for people getting degrees in USA and they should be excited to become members. Since these guys/gals are young and energetic their involvement would be really good for us. A group of people can volunteer and collect email addresses of these associations and we can send a general format letter to them. I volunteer to do some work in this effort. Let us know. Thanks.





    2011 cute puppies and kittens pictures of kittens and puppies. PUPPIES KITTENS 1255.
  • PUPPIES KITTENS 1255.



  • paskal
    07-20 08:33 PM
    a link that says 485 filing needs tax returns.
    please see the official instructions with the 485 form and note what is actually asked for- it's not much- and no W2 or tax returns are mentioned.



    more...


    pictures of kittens and puppies. puppies and kittens.
  • puppies and kittens.



  • vhd999
    04-26 06:50 PM
    My wife recently travelled to India from Seattle.

    At the check-in counter, Lufthansa people insisted that she should pay for the second bag.

    Before the day of the trip, we called Lufthansa and confirmed that we are allowed to take two bags (50lbs). There are no other airlines involved.

    My wife insisted that she should not pay for the second bag. After some deliberations and confrontations, Lufthansa reluctantly accepted the second bag with no fees.

    Sometimes I wonder, where is the end to all this nonsense.





    pictures of kittens and puppies. kittens-and-puppies.net
  • kittens-and-puppies.net



  • lagsam
    04-11 08:43 PM
    I think you can say 485 filed.

    Actually I followed my previous filing from my lawyer and it is "Adjusting Applicant" or "AOS".



    more...


    pictures of kittens and puppies. Kittens amp; Puppies
  • Kittens amp; Puppies



  • fromnaija
    07-31 11:06 AM
    Hi,

    My wife is on H4 and I am on H1. We both have EAD. How ever, I have not converted to EAD and intend to be on H1 till i get my GC. Also our H4 and H1 3 year extensions are pending with CSC. My wife has a job offer for which she will need to use her EAD. The question is:


    1) Can she change her status to EAD while her H4 extension is pending ?

    2) Will her working on EAD jeopardise her H4 extension adjudication ? We want to maintain valid H4 as a backup.


    3) What is the process for her to convert from H4 to EAD. Do we have to inform uscis ?

    4) Is required, can she change her status form EAD to h4 (if we maiantain valid H4 as well)


    Your quick response is appreciated. Thank You.

    As far as I know, EAD is not a status but an interim benefit based on the fact that you have a pending adjustment of status. I believe your wife could work and this will not jeopardize your status. (Please note that I am not a lawyer. My answer is based on common knowledge and you may want to ask a lawyer for a legal opinion).





    2010 kitten, kittens, puppy, pictures of kittens and puppies. Puppies Kittens puppies and
  • Puppies Kittens puppies and



  • sheryn
    09-04 12:20 AM
    I am a nurse from the Philippines currently living in northern California, enrolled in university, working towards my masters degree. I currently have a F1 student visa, have already passed the NCLEX and also hold a Philippines RN license. I don't have any work experience as a nurse besides my clinical experience as a student. I wanted to know what my current options are? I have a company willing to sponsor me on the east coast. I was referred to them by my sister-in-law who is currently working for them. I spoke to the companies recruiter but she couldn't answer some of my more detailed immigration questions.

    I just wanted to get some options from some helpful members here. I currently have an appointment with an immigration lawyer next week but wanted to be somewhat inform on my options before meeting with the lawyer.

    I know their is a long wait currently for nurses coming from the Philippines. Does it make my situation a little easier considering I am already in the US on a F1 visa? I was told that if they were to lift retrogression for nurses that I would be process asap because I am currently living in the US legally... I seriously have my doubts about this lol.

    Any insight on my current situation is much appreciate.

    Thank you all very much,

    Sheryn:)

    I am a nurse from the Philippines currently living in northern California, enrolled in university, working towards my masters degree. I currently have a F1 student visa, have already passed the NCLEX and also hold a Philippines RN license. I don't have any work experience as a nurse besides my clinical experience as a student. I wanted to know what my current options are? I have a company willing to sponsor me on the east coast. I was referred to them by my sister-in-law who is currently working for them. I spoke to the companies recruiter but she couldn't answer some of my more detailed immigration questions.

    I just wanted to get some options from some helpful members here. I currently have an appointment with an immigration lawyer next week but wanted to be somewhat inform on my options before meeting with the lawyer.

    I know their is a long wait currently for nurses coming from the Philippines. Does it make my situation a little easier considering I am already in the US on a F1 visa? I was told that if they were to lift retrogression for nurses that I would be process asap because I am currently living in the US legally... I seriously have my doubts about this lol.

    Any insight on my current situation is much appreciate.

    Thank you all very much,

    Sheryn:)

    I am a nurse from the Philippines currently living in northern California, enrolled in university, working towards my masters degree. I currently have a F1 student visa, have already passed the NCLEX and also hold a Philippines RN license. I don't have any work experience as a nurse besides my clinical experience as a student. I wanted to know what my current options are? I have a company willing to sponsor me on the east coast. I was referred to them by my sister-in-law who is currently working for them. I spoke to the companies recruiter but she couldn't answer some of my more detailed immigration questions.

    I just wanted to get some options from some helpful members here. I currently have an appointment with an immigration lawyer next week but wanted to be somewhat inform on my options before meeting with the lawyer.

    I know their is a long wait currently for nurses coming from the Philippines. Does it make my situation a little easier considering I am already in the US on a F1 visa? I was told that if they were to lift retrogression for nurses that I would be process asap because I am currently living in the US legally... I seriously have my doubts about this lol.

    Any insight on my current situation is much appreciate.

    Thank you all very much,

    Sheryn:)

    I am a nurse from the Philippines currently living in northern California, enrolled in university, working towards my masters degree. I currently have a F1 student visa, have already passed the NCLEX and also hold a Philippines RN license. I don't have any work experience as a nurse besides my clinical experience as a student. I wanted to know what my current options are? I have a company willing to sponsor me on the east coast. I was referred to them by my sister-in-law who is currently working for them. I spoke to the companies recruiter but she couldn't answer some of my more detailed immigration questions.

    I just wanted to get some options from some helpful members here. I currently have an appointment with an immigration lawyer next week but wanted to be somewhat inform on my options before meeting with the lawyer.

    I know their is a long wait currently for nurses coming from the Philippines. Does it make my situation a little easier considering I am already in the US on a F1 visa? I was told that if they were to lift retrogression for nurses that I would be process asap because I am currently living in the US legally... I seriously have my doubts about this lol.

    Any insight on my current situation is much appreciate.

    Thank you all very much,

    Sheryn:)

    I am a nurse from the Philippines currently living in northern California, enrolled in university, working towards my masters degree. I currently have a F1 student visa, have already passed the NCLEX and also hold a Philippines RN license. I don't have any work experience as a nurse besides my clinical experience as a student. I wanted to know what my current options are? I have a company willing to sponsor me on the east coast. I was referred to them by my sister-in-law who is currently working for them. I spoke to the companies recruiter but she couldn't answer some of my more detailed immigration questions.

    I just wanted to get some options from some helpful members here. I currently have an appointment with an immigration lawyer next week but wanted to be somewhat inform on my options before meeting with the lawyer.

    I know their is a long wait currently for nurses coming from the Philippines. Does it make my situation a little easier considering I am already in the US on a F1 visa? I was told that if they were to lift retrogression for nurses that I would be process asap because I am currently living in the US legally... I seriously have my doubts about this lol.

    Any insight on my current situation is much appreciate.

    Thank you all very much,

    Sheryn:)

    I am a nurse from the Philippines currently living in northern California, enrolled in university, working towards my masters degree. I currently have a F1 student visa, have already passed the NCLEX and also hold a Philippines RN license. I don't have any work experience as a nurse besides my clinical experience as a student. I wanted to know what my current options are? I have a company willing to sponsor me on the east coast. I was referred to them by my sister-in-law who is currently working for them. I spoke to the companies recruiter but she couldn't answer some of my more detailed immigration questions.

    I just wanted to get some options from some helpful members here. I currently have an appointment with an immigration lawyer next week but wanted to be somewhat inform on my options before meeting with the lawyer.

    I know their is a long wait currently for nurses coming from the Philippines. Does it make my situation a little easier considering I am already in the US on a F1 visa? I was told that if they were to lift retrogression for nurses that I would be process asap because I am currently living in the US legally... I seriously have my doubts about this lol.

    Any insight on my current situation is much appreciate.

    Thank you all very much,

    Sheryn:)



    more...


    pictures of kittens and puppies. kittens and puppies on the
  • kittens and puppies on the



  • mwin
    07-23 11:12 PM
    Just to clarify...., the advance parole should be valid when you are entering the country, not while leaving right?

    Well, I have a current advance parole that expires on October 12, 2008 and I applied for a renewal. Once my AP gets approved (assuming the new AP starts from October 12, 2008) I am planning to leave the country in September (before start of second AP) and re-enter after October 12 using my second AP. Do you guys see any problem in this? Of-course, I will leave only if my second AP is approved in before I leave.

    As as dated Oct 12, 2008, on or after this date.





    hair PUPPIES KITTENS 1255. pictures of kittens and puppies. Puppies Love Kittens
  • Puppies Love Kittens



  • arnab221
    01-25 02:46 PM
    When it is piecemeal people say we want comprehensive reform.
    When it is comprehensive reform they say it is too broad to pass .
    When it is summer they say Immigration Bill be introduced as early as Winter .
    When it is winter they say it immigration bill will be introduced as early as summer .
    When it is between spring(between winter and summer) they say now there is not adequate support for the bill.

    This is a clear motive of hanging immigration reform like a bone in front of the dog and making him run around it and pay taxes .



    more...


    pictures of kittens and puppies. cute puppies and kittens with
  • cute puppies and kittens with



  • GCWarrior
    04-16 04:55 PM
    Our attorney contacted the service center today to say that it is service error and asked them whether it is possible to reopen the case without going thru official process. Not sure whether this works or not and also whether I should believe this or not? Any one know the occurances of these in the past.

    Thanks





    hot puppies and kittens. pictures of kittens and puppies. Cute Little Sphynx Kitten
  • Cute Little Sphynx Kitten



  • thomachan72
    09-07 09:46 AM
    Just as under the Indian constitution under the Income tax act all citizens whether residing inside the country or not are treated equally. the Govt will be acting against the law and infringing upon basic rights if they create different tax structures based upon place of residence for citizens. For eg:- interest on bank deposits is income generated within the country and for that there is a compulsory TDS in case of NRIs. This is a provision to prevent people from repatriating income without paying due taxes as it becomes the responsibility of the bank to collect the tax. Now as any citizen an NRI has the right to any exemptions / deductions and can claim back excess tax that was deducted when he/she files the income tax.
    I wouldn't be worried about this article unless your personal chartered accountant in India tells you something. You cannot be taxed differently from any other citizen. Let me ask you one thing; Dont you as a citizen have the right to vote irrespective of where you stay? similarly your rights dont change if you stay abroad or work abroad. Infact the govt of many states rely heavily on foreign repatriation particularly from the gulf countries.
    There is going to be a HUGE HUGE aproar if something silly like this were to happen. Its like saying, "NRIs have to pay more at the Indian gas stations because the tax is higher for them"
    Dont worry be happy it is a false article written by somebody who apparently has not understood really what he/she read.



    more...


    house animals r cats/kittens pictures of kittens and puppies. Salsa for Kittens and Puppies:
  • Salsa for Kittens and Puppies:



  • GCMan007
    03-12 09:30 PM
    Did you get second finger print notice before approval? When did you go for first fingerprint notice?

    I did not get a second finger printing notice (yet?). The 485 approval notice said that a biometric appt may be sent or the card will arrive. Just keeping my fingers crossed.

    My first FP was done in Dec 2007





    tattoo kittens-and-puppies.net pictures of kittens and puppies. Kittens amp; Puppies
  • Kittens amp; Puppies



  • PavanV
    09-06 02:28 PM
    Boss,
    Even in India some of the southern states dont like speaking in Hindi. In India, it is all about showing off, if your kid is here in US (as a slave on H1 B), Badi garv ki bat hai in India, dollar mein paisa banara hai na, isliye. The trend is more in AP (by the way i am from AP), where almost every family has one or more living and earning in phorein currency. As long as the native country cannot produce jobs for all (without reservations) and a decent standard of living, people will steal, lie, deceive, kill to come here to the US, and i guess they don't mind waiting for 20 yrs living as bounded slave, after all it is better here than the slum's isn't it ?
    (Satire included :))

    Well, first you need to learn basic English first. You should have written "Can we write in English?" rather than "Can we speak English?" as on these boards we write, we do not speak. And for your information, if any posts (In Hindi) are valuable, people of other nationalities will learn Hindi to gain knowledge out of those posts. So please don't worry much about other people writing in Hindi. I understand that you may be a born slave but do not impose your slavery attidue on others.



    more...


    pictures Kittens amp; Puppies pictures of kittens and puppies. Kittens amp; Puppies 08 05 ccnan
  • Kittens amp; Puppies 08 05 ccnan



  • tharu
    06-28 11:36 PM
    My H1 expires by August and my employer has filed for an extension. I have my EAD and approved I-140. I just wanted to maintain H1 status and asked the employer to file for extension. Given the processing time at this moment it would take about 3 months for the process. My question is: Can I travel outside US while the extension petition is pending and if my extension gets approved; can I get this stamped and use this to reenter US?





    dresses Cute Little Sphynx Kitten pictures of kittens and puppies. of kittens,cute puppies
  • of kittens,cute puppies



  • satishku_2000
    05-24 10:07 AM
    Here is my case:

    MS (computer engg) in US
    US IT experience more than 6 years
    No TOEFEL ( what native english speaker??)
    Worked in high growth technology/employer (I assume)
    come under STEM
    How many points will i get??


    you may get 100 points it does not matter, We are still going to have country caps ...



    more...


    makeup kittens and puppies on the pictures of kittens and puppies. animals r cats/kittens
  • animals r cats/kittens



  • jai_immigration
    12-21 08:41 PM
    NRI Investing in Stocks India:
    Wanted to know if any of you have been able to successfully Invest in Stocks/Mutual funds in Indian Market on a Repatriable basis. If so please share your experience and which brokerage you have used.

    I have tried to contact various Indian brokerages like ICICIDirect, HDFC, Kotak...All say that they do not take NRI's from USA for a Brokerage account. No idea what the reason is. Please share your experience.





    girlfriend Kittens amp; Puppies pictures of kittens and puppies. tur0006-kittens-puppies
  • tur0006-kittens-puppies



  • alwayson
    09-06 11:50 AM
    How about even a much better solution, learn your country's national language......:)





    hairstyles cute puppies and kittens with pictures of kittens and puppies. puppies and kittens.
  • puppies and kittens.



  • nkavjs
    10-18 10:38 PM
    July 2nd Filer.
    RD : Oct 2
    Receipts mailed : Oct 8
    EAD cards : Oct 1oth issued.. recd. Oct 18th
    FP pending
    AP pending





    ras
    01-18 01:03 PM
    This is going to bump up the no of letters...





    msyedy
    12-20 09:36 AM
    Masti Gai..

    Dont make fun of him. He is not sure.. that is it. You have labor for H1 and green card.

    Pradeep .. You need to take i-797 and the greencard labor and I-140 papers
    with you.

    All these legal question can be answered by a Lawyer than this forum.

    Ask a lawyer... you will be satisfied



    No comments:

    Post a Comment