Thursday, June 9, 2011

pimped out rides

images tricked out honda civic pimped out rides. My brother#39;s pimped out rides
  • My brother#39;s pimped out rides



  • f1togc
    09-09 01:47 AM
    I just renewed my H1B visa for another 3 years, and I also have an approved advance parole document. If I leave the US before my H1B visa is stamped in my passport and re-enter the country using my AP, do I lose my H1B status? (that's what my attorney says)

    How about my the H4 of my wife? She is already using EAD, so if we re-enter the country should she use the AP document or the H4 visa?

    This is way too confusing...

    You can enter US on your AP ( I guess thats the purpose of it) and you don't lose your h1 status.
    Babu is right, you will be a parolee and can still work for your h1 sponsoring company.





    wallpaper My brother#39;s pimped out rides pimped out rides. If you got a pimped-out Donk
  • If you got a pimped-out Donk



  • rockstart
    08-12 01:35 PM
    There is a memo released by USCIS dated in 2008 that covers all these scenarios about 245(k). They have defined the condtions that can be defined as unlawful status, Unlawful presence and violation of status. So you need to look at what category you fall under. Also the only way to wipe out your previous violation is to Re-Enter on a valid VISA. Not AP not any other method but on a valid VISA.

    Once you do that the previous violations are wiped out and new accrue from last valid entry on VISA. Hope this helps. Please google for USCIS 245(k) memo for details





    pimped out rides. Pimped Out Rides by Micah. (DJ Nasty Nutz). Watch it on Myspace Videos. Pimped out Trucks Jun 09, 2005 · Mtv Pimp My Ride!!! - General Chat - Car Forum
  • Pimped Out Rides by Micah. (DJ Nasty Nutz). Watch it on Myspace Videos. Pimped out Trucks Jun 09, 2005 · Mtv Pimp My Ride!!! - General Chat - Car Forum



  • GCwaitforever
    04-12 12:31 AM
    Why not use people who already agreed to volunteer before by looking at their profiles?





    2011 If you got a pimped-out Donk pimped out rides. My Ride Pimped out Jeep
  • My Ride Pimped out Jeep



  • krassib
    06-03 11:57 AM
    Berkleybee,

    Thanks for the sample email2. I am going to talk with HR on Monday to post it. The branch that I work in has many graduates that I beleive are on H1-B status. I have to convince them that they are about to face retrogression problems some day.

    Krassib
    Yorba Linda, California



    more...


    pimped out rides. your tricked out ride,
  • your tricked out ride,



  • anilsal
    12-19 10:41 AM
    I think the Sen.Cornyn's staff do not mind when we call. They like people that support their bill. We have to call just to maintain the momentum.

    Sen.'s office in DC
    517 Hart Senate Office Bldg.
    Washington, DC 20510
    Tel: 202-224-2934
    Fax: 202-228-2856





    pimped out rides. El Camino, pimped out Camino
  • El Camino, pimped out Camino



  • bkarnik
    08-28 05:00 PM
    Totally agree with boreal. Also, the category that you qualify for depends upon the requirements of the job and not your qualifications. For example if the minimum requirements of the job is BS with little or no experience, you would be in an EB3 category, irrespective of whether you have a MS or a PhD.



    more...


    pimped out rides. and pimped out rides.
  • and pimped out rides.



  • needhelp!
    11-27 05:24 PM
    I don't think this will jeopardize their cash flow. Surely they will charge 3 times more for a 3 year renewal. It will just make life easier for us and them.

    And then I will complain about having to spend for a 3 year renewal when I 'expect' to get my GC within a few months.





    2010 Pimped Out Rides by Micah. (DJ Nasty Nutz). Watch it on Myspace Videos. Pimped out Trucks Jun 09, 2005 · Mtv Pimp My Ride!!! - General Chat - Car Forum pimped out rides. tricked out honda civic
  • tricked out honda civic



  • waitin_toolong
    11-30 08:57 AM
    The emails are sent only when there is a status change not for updates and the delays in the emails are at least at this time due to the fact that they are not updating the status immediately but mailing the documents first.



    more...


    pimped out rides. quot;PIMPED OUT RIDEquot;$76000
  • quot;PIMPED OUT RIDEquot;$76000



  • eastindia
    12-20 01:40 PM
    We need to have a working group to generate awareness @ grassroot levels about legal EB immigrations - common voters, media, people working around you.
    This is a good idea.
    How about you take your idea further and start this group. I am sure many folks who agree with you will join you. What do you think?





    hair My Ride Pimped out Jeep pimped out rides. Pimped Out Rides Add
  • Pimped Out Rides Add



  • aroranuj
    06-26 05:59 PM
    My employer got back to me today & informed me that based on the advise of the attorney they will not be providing me a copy of the I-140. He understands that I can leave the company anytime & that he would never hold me back. My question is if there is any other way of getting a copy of the I-140? Is a copy of either the approval notice or the receipt number critical?

    Thanks guys!!!!



    more...


    pimped out rides. “Jayz Pimped Out Ride”
  • “Jayz Pimped Out Ride”



  • mariner5555
    01-08 01:55 PM
    well but one day or the other you have to change it. it is easy to change on SSN ..is it easy to change on EAD and 485 ?





    hot your tricked out ride, pimped out rides. Donk convertible pimped out
  • Donk convertible pimped out



  • GreeNever
    02-08 02:46 PM
    I..sort of have turned philosophical abt the whole process. Having said that, I also see bright flashes off and on...(just kiddin'). I talk optimism, walk optimism, eat optimism, sleep optimism :) ..ends here!.

    If all that it takes is - a copy of our presentation to be mailed/emailed to this 'super cop' of a minister or his office, I would still do it. That way, I have at least challenged him..



    more...


    house UNFORTUNATE PIMPED-OUT RIDE: pimped out rides. Pimped Out Rides
  • Pimped Out Rides



  • jamesbond007
    11-01 08:56 AM
    I am concerned because I am going for my visa stamping in March and the last thing I want is to be out of status! When I mentioned this to my boss his answer was -- We will give you a letter stating that you are working reduced number of hours, and we cannot afford the salary promised on I-129.


    Keep in mind that his letter stating reduced hours will be of no good. That actually amounts to fraud on the company's part. Do not get into that doodle.

    I think the best thing to do is to get a new LCA approved, and amend your H1. If your new salary is still more than the government published rate for that type of job in your region, a new LCA and amended H1 may not be necessary.
    I will search for similar cases and post here if I find something.
    Good luck.





    tattoo El Camino, pimped out Camino pimped out rides. went and pimped out his
  • went and pimped out his



  • joydiptac
    06-02 07:52 PM
    You cannot be a partner in LLC and work for the same company on H1B.
    But my guess is nothing stops you from not be a founding member and work for the same company. Your other two partners can be owners and they will have the right to give you as many shares as they want. This is a guess, so please confirm with a Lawyer. Explore the same option with C Corp/S Corp as well.
    Do share with us what you find out. :)
    And BTW if you are just three people and making a million you guys are making a killing. What business you guys in?



    more...


    pictures and pimped out rides. pimped out rides. Pimped out Lincoln Continenta
  • Pimped out Lincoln Continenta



  • rockstart
    03-09 11:38 AM
    Yeah I think it makes sense to fill I9 form because that way you make it clear that your intent moving forward is to be on AOS rather than H1. In case you dont do it then you are on dual status with H1 being primary status so in that case it is open to wide interpretation of CIS officers to classify it as out of status or in status.





    dresses Donk convertible pimped out pimped out rides. pimped-out-ford-escor7.jpg
  • pimped-out-ford-escor7.jpg



  • H1B2GC
    10-02 06:24 PM
    USCIS addresses RFE's to attorney who represents you, you will not get the RFE. Even if you call USCIS, they will not provide you with clear details.

    Try calling them to know about your RFE; you might get lucky!



    more...


    makeup quot;PIMPED OUT RIDEquot;$76000 pimped out rides. UNFORTUNATE PIMPED-OUT RIDE:
  • UNFORTUNATE PIMPED-OUT RIDE:



  • vishwak
    08-18 08:29 AM
    Even some Attorney's and Law firm says you can start working once you FedEx document to USCIS or Receipt of FedEx at USCIS. Its always good to wait until you get Receipt number from USICS which is an official document.





    girlfriend went and pimped out his pimped out rides. Dav#39;s pimped out CRF quot;The
  • Dav#39;s pimped out CRF quot;The



  • mrshah
    11-07 10:16 PM
    our notice date on receipt is Sep 12, 2007....but no FP notice yet!

    How long does it take to get FP notice? one of our fren got receipt later than us but already got FP notice ....





    hairstyles “Jayz Pimped Out Ride” pimped out rides. Pimp my ride Pictures,
  • Pimp my ride Pictures,



  • GCwaitforever
    10-04 05:45 PM
    Learn Dutch. That is more useful than French there.





    desi3933
    05-10 06:12 PM
    Does anyone know what is the official term for your legal status if you are on EAD and no longer on H-1? .......

    ....

    Thanks for you help.

    Assuming that you have I-485 application pending, the status is applicant to adjust status.

    If you have EAD due to L2 visa status, then your status is, of course, L2 status.



    _________________
    Not a legal advice.





    EndlessWait
    07-12 10:13 PM
    EndlessWait I hope ur wait will end soon

    for me and everyone..atleast make the process of GC predictable and sane.
    PS: I've lost it already. Its only meat up there.. pls lighten up the fire...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment