Sunday, June 26, 2011

pin up disney princesses

images Disney Princess - Playset pin up disney princesses. disney princesses wallpaper.
  • disney princesses wallpaper.



  • gcwait2007
    07-20 11:26 AM
    Another simple option - Enjoy some time with her, take her to different places and forget about this craziness that is going around. After marriage, man, believe me, you will get enough time to browse through immigration related web site.

    Nice suggestion, buddy :p

    New Delhi Embassy still have Aug 2007 dates available





    wallpaper disney princesses wallpaper. pin up disney princesses. Disney Princess Belle was my
  • Disney Princess Belle was my



  • GCNirvana007
    03-30 08:18 AM
    Thank you guys for helping me.
    Could you tell me please if it's ok to write where it's written "purpose of trip"........that I want to travel to visit my parents......is it ok with Uscis if I write that? Or what else should I write.
    Thanks again!

    Make sure its some sort of emergency given today's scenario.





    pin up disney princesses. 2010 Disney Princesses on Ice
  • 2010 Disney Princesses on Ice



  • sumansk
    10-24 06:08 PM
    Hello guys ,
    any idea why I cannot find the receipt numbers and its statis on the uscis web site.I obtained the receipt numbers from the back of the cheques that they cashed..
    thanks in advance





    2011 Disney Princess Belle was my pin up disney princesses. disney princess wallpapers.
  • disney princess wallpapers.



  • pom
    09-04 08:52 AM
    What's pixel stretching ?



    more...


    pin up disney princesses. all princesses disney.
  • all princesses disney.



  • smit
    02-27 09:20 PM
    Can anyone tell me what was final outcome of this? and which state it was where this happened?





    pin up disney princesses. disney princess desktop
  • disney princess desktop



  • chi_shark
    02-18 12:34 PM
    Yes, I worked during that time using EAD as I dont have H1b. My Lawyer said I can work as EAD was not revoked. I work for myself (self employment) through my own company.

    Again I didn't get refund of MTR money... that is good news if we get our $585 fee back..

    Hello bkn96! congratulations!

    so, i am interested to know more about your self-employment status. so you saying that you actually worked for your own company when the 485 was adjudicated? so, they did not ask you any questions about that? no rfe? no raised eyebrows? that is cool! how was it? please share!



    more...


    pin up disney princesses. Disney Publishing Worldwide
  • Disney Publishing Worldwide



  • peer123
    04-04 04:20 PM
    1. Did you find have any issues when getting 485 approved.
    ---- Here most are with GC app pending. AC21 is being used by many only in the last two months.
    2. Did you file AC21.
    Yes
    3. Does the job responsibility has to meet 100% word by word.
    Not necessary
    4. Has any one you applied for EAD extension on your own.
    I did not apply for extension. But when my time comes I will do it on my own.
    Lawyer cost is $300 per applicant per document (EAD and AP treated separately by lawyer and charged separately by lawyer.
    5. Has any one got an RFE after changing the Job on EAD and submitting AC21. if so what kind of questions do they ask.
    No RFE yet. I am not sure why they will ask question if you had worked for GC company > 180 days.

    Thanks for your input, If other who have done it earlier and gotten their 485 approved please advise...





    2010 2010 Disney Princesses on Ice pin up disney princesses. Disney Princess - Playset
  • Disney Princess - Playset



  • CHHAYA
    03-18 01:05 PM
    I recently started an LLC here. I looked into several options and learned that LLC is the best way to go if you are a foreign national. I'm working on my H1B and do hold a valid EAD.
    Anyone can incorporate an LLC regardless of your immigration status. As an LLC member, you are liable to file for you own tax returns on the profits and any salary drawn from the company. However, the members can choose to file taxes as a corporation as well. The most important part in incorporating a business is to form an Operating Agreement and getting square with IRS by getting the employer Identification number(EIN) so that you can file taxes. None of the banks will let you open a business account with them if you do not have an EIN which is also called as Federal Tax ID number.
    You can find a lot of information on the web on this subject. I can shoot you the online service I used in a private message if you are interested. BTW, we formed the LLC in DE and operating from NJ.


    Hi! Gotfreedom,

    I am working part time with my sponsoring employer and also working fulltime on EAD with other firm. Me and my husband who is on EAD want to open small firm in parternership. How can we register and what corporation is best. Also I want to register in DE and operate from MD. You can give me more info in private message.



    more...


    pin up disney princesses. DISNEY PRINCESS SPARKLE
  • DISNEY PRINCESS SPARKLE



  • cbd80
    08-27 02:26 PM
    Hi,

    My company filed for I-140 around Dec-2007. During first week of Sep-2008 USCIS case status page was showing "I-140 is approved". After that since third week of Sep-2008 case status page is showing "Documents mailed to applicant".

    But neighter my lawyer not my employer had received the approval notice in mail.
    How to obtain the duplicate or copy of this approved I-140? What form need to be submitted? where? and how much time it takes?

    Thanks,





    hair disney princess wallpapers. pin up disney princesses. disney princess wallpaper.
  • disney princess wallpaper.



  • lost_in_migration
    05-15 08:29 AM
    Not many replies from Non-Indian categories :(



    more...


    pin up disney princesses. princesses disney baby.
  • princesses disney baby.



  • pmpforgc
    04-27 10:18 AM
    Hi

    I think it is true that you need to be careful with Indian immigration people.

    Two three years back One of my senior NRI friend's wife who is US citizens passport was Intentionally Lost by Immigration People at bombay airport by immigration people, which could be recovered after SEVERAL DAYS of INTENSE PRESSURE on immigraton people by US consulate authorities as well as official complaints at Police.

    SO you can not ignore this issue. You definately need to be careful when you hand over your documents to Airport peoples at Indian airports.All may not be that bad, but several such cases are happened.

    I think they do this only to NRI to earn lot of money out of immigration racket. with recent involvement of MP etc. in racket we can see that how deep this thng can go if people are not careful or opposing it at every chance.

    Citizens of other countries who are not NRI does not need to Worry about this as they can not earn anything with their passport US visa stamp etc. So they will never do these type of thing with any other foreign citizen who is not NRI (non-resident indian)





    hot all princesses disney. pin up disney princesses. dresses Disney Princesses on
  • dresses Disney Princesses on



  • svr_76
    01-09 03:32 PM
    Use of such words is treated as a racial slur :-)
    [Ref: Ongoing Cricket series between Australia and India]



    more...


    house Light Up Disney Princesses pin up disney princesses. All Dressed Up Disney Princess
  • All Dressed Up Disney Princess



  • vin13
    04-09 02:48 PM
    The employer has to make sure all their employees are legal. For that they may ask the employee to use EAD. they are not obligated to sponsor H1-B.





    tattoo disney princess desktop pin up disney princesses. Nicole Anderson - Pin up Girl
  • Nicole Anderson - Pin up Girl



  • aranya
    07-03 10:26 AM
    agree with amsgc regarding H1 "transfer"

    AFAIK,
    1] One can enter US on a valid visa stamp in the passport based on a previous employer if you have a valid current status with the new employer. It looks like you are not there yet because your new H1 has not been approved yet. A reciept notice is not enough to enter.
    2] You are currently working for Employer B and you do not have an employer-employee relationship with A anymore. So it maybe considered "lying" to the USCIS/ICE/Border Patrol if you attempt to enter US claiming that you work for "A".
    3] Going out of the US while H1 application is pending automatically invalidates the application.

    Talk to a lawyer before you go.



    more...


    pictures Disney Publishing Worldwide pin up disney princesses. DISNEY PRINCESS MULAN COMPACT
  • DISNEY PRINCESS MULAN COMPACT



  • joydiptac
    03-13 02:11 PM
    Chorke na jao saiyaan... :D
    CONGRATS buddy!





    dresses dresses Disney Princesses on pin up disney princesses. Up
  • Up



  • hemasar
    09-12 02:03 PM
    My ETA is P-### .... I used the link and my status is IN PROCESS



    more...


    makeup DISNEY PRINCESS SPARKLE pin up disney princesses. Light Up Disney Princesses
  • Light Up Disney Princesses



  • PALLO
    04-20 06:07 PM
    thanks for your input. Is it possible to do labor at multiple locations simultaneously?





    girlfriend Nicole Anderson - Pin up Girl pin up disney princesses. 2010 Princess Coloring Pages
  • 2010 Princess Coloring Pages



  • ram04
    10-20 08:43 PM
    If your new company is paying the fee use company attorney else stick with old attorney.

    Make sure the new attorney is good and capble of handling your case.

    I have followed first option in my case which is similar to yours and ofcourse my new corporate attorney is equally good.

    Hope this helps to decide further.





    hairstyles princesses disney baby. pin up disney princesses. Disney Princess -Talking
  • Disney Princess -Talking



  • reddymjm
    01-02 06:43 PM
    Even if it is close to that 2020 do not get surprised





    ArkBird
    11-27 12:39 PM
    I think labor substitution is no longer allowed.





    delhis_007
    12-28 11:12 AM
    Hi,

    I am in a similar position and have decided to go back to school in USA. My PD is Jan 2004 EB2, and I am sure I am not going to hit the jackpot before Sep 07. Is there any possible way I can save my GC?

    Thanks in advance.

    Vijay



    No comments:

    Post a Comment