Friday, June 24, 2011

pin up girl tattoo designs

images pinup girl tattoo designs pin up girl tattoo designs. Popular Pin up Girl Tattoo
  • Popular Pin up Girl Tattoo



  • ttdam
    10-02 04:42 PM
    EB2 or EB3 ?

    I m tensed based on your experience,

    How big is the company (your H1 employer) in terms of employees and revenue ?

    Thanks for sharing the info.





    wallpaper Popular Pin up Girl Tattoo pin up girl tattoo designs. Pin Up Girl Tattoos,
  • Pin Up Girl Tattoos,



  • LOL123
    02-13 03:41 PM
    Folks,

    Need a little advice. We (my husband and I) filed our 485 on July 2 under EB-3and have received AP, EAD, FP etc. Our PD date (July 7, 2001) got current in the March bulletin:). I wanted to check if there is way to find out if our cases have been adjudicated and are ready for approval as and when a visa # is allocated in March.

    Thanks





    pin up girl tattoo designs. pin up designs. Pinup girls
  • pin up designs. Pinup girls



  • Zee
    04-06 06:10 AM
    http://www.nytimes.com/2006/04/06/washington/06immig.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

    http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/04/05/immigration/index.html





    2011 Pin Up Girl Tattoos, pin up girl tattoo designs. pictures pinup tattoo - Mezco
  • pictures pinup tattoo - Mezco



  • desi3933
    06-25 09:46 AM
    As long as she is not drawing a Salary, she is fine. She can continue to manage the business.


    This is not correct.

    Managing the business comes under employment authorization whether or not salary is drawn by the owner.



    _________________
    Not a legal advice.



    more...


    pin up girl tattoo designs. Pinup girl tattoos are awesome
  • Pinup girl tattoos are awesome



  • Dipika
    03-28 09:41 AM
    guys, Murthy says EB2 will move forward in May 2008 bulletine. Reason is getting leftover visa from EB1 India's category.

    http://murthy.com/bulletin.html

    hoping big forward move.:D





    pin up girl tattoo designs. free pin up girl tattoo
  • free pin up girl tattoo



  • kondur_007
    03-29 06:06 PM
    Good; So this is what I understand:

    You are working for employer A. Before the expiry of I 94, you applied for extension with employer A and that extension is still pending.
    After the expiry of I 94 (and pending extension) you applied for employer B, that did get approved but came without attached I 94.

    You are still working for employer A and that extension with employer A is still pending.

    If above facts are correct, you may be fine; however question is, why is your extension with employer A still pending; and what can you do about that. Depending on specifics of your case it may be time to make it premium or simply leave the country and return back on employer B's H1B and work for that employer.
    You still need to talk to a good attorney to see which one of the above options are good for you.

    Good Luck.



    more...


    pin up girl tattoo designs. Devil Girl Tattoo Flash Pin Up
  • Devil Girl Tattoo Flash Pin Up



  • iqube00
    04-24 01:48 PM
    my EAD is about to expire on may 6th. I applied for EAD renewal in january , i had around 90 days. My application package along with the cheque came back to me after 1month because I forgot to sign the application form.. Dumb right....
    Then i signed my form and send it back to TSC . So i was in a bad situation becuase my employer said if i do not get my EAD card before it expires, they will have to lay me off. So here is what i did , i contacted my local Congressman's office through their website and raised a request to expedite my case and stated if i do not get my EAD i will loose my job.
    Surprisingly i got a mail from the congressman office that they are looking into my case and they will take it forward... and after a week i got a mail from USCIS saying my case is approved . So if someone is in my kind of situation its better to go through congressman or senator rather than info pass all that route.. Politics and politicians speak in a different language and so it always wins!!!

    You are lucky. My EAD has expired and I sent an expedite request through my local congressman. They denied my request saying that they will not expedite because the 90 day window was not up yet.





    2010 pin up designs. Pinup girls pin up girl tattoo designs. pinup girl tattoo designs
  • pinup girl tattoo designs



  • pushkarw
    12-21 02:19 PM
    My question is - WHY WOULD ANYONE HELP US GIVEN THE FACT THAT WE ARE NOT WILLING TO HELP OURSELVES?????

    All - Please contribute.


    Please think:

    A. WHY will ACLU assist us? Only because Ms. Singh is there?

    B. WHY should Dr. Singh or Mrs. Gandhi assist us? We are trying to emigrate FROM India, NOT immigrate to India, after all.

    C. Please do not formulate random "minority community" statements. It is kind of ironic to do so, given the fact that we, the EB immigrants, are usually parts of various minority communities in the U.S., and are desperately trying to make our case to the power structure here...



    more...


    pin up girl tattoo designs. Aztec Tattoo Designs Arm
  • Aztec Tattoo Designs Arm



  • ksrk
    09-15 03:51 PM
    CIR does not help LEGALS .. its for people who broke US LAWs

    We do not need CIR ..

    It doesn't have to be. We should make it ours too!





    hair pictures pinup tattoo - Mezco pin up girl tattoo designs. Pin Up Girl Tattoos Design,
  • Pin Up Girl Tattoos Design,



  • Libra
    09-26 12:17 PM
    No, I got my EAD approved and still waiting on I-140 approval from NSC.

    I also filed with NSC and just finished my FP yesterday. I am still waiting for my EAD and AP. Does your I-140 needs to be approved first before you get your EAD and AP?



    more...


    pin up girl tattoo designs. Pin Up Girl Tattoos Design,
  • Pin Up Girl Tattoos Design,



  • sushilup
    11-14 09:53 AM
    Good question...any one experienced

    If this work, it will put you on better negotiation table also.:)





    hot Pinup girl tattoos are awesome pin up girl tattoo designs. pin up girls tattoo. pin up
  • pin up girls tattoo. pin up



  • amsgc
    06-16 12:35 AM
    Murali,

    It is always good to have your documents in order. If you are aware of the problem, why don't you have it fixed?
    It may very well be a typo. on the card, and everything else may be in order. For example, what does it say on your credit report? If it is the other way round, then there is problem that must be fixed.

    I would have it fixed it anyway.

    Dear Friends

    I have a big problem , my name is correct on passport, birthcertificate , H1 but my social security card has my name swapped. I never bothered to change all these years but I hear name check so I am worried.

    Will my 1-485 case get stuck because of this
    is it a good idea to change the name on SSN now.

    Any suggestions.

    Thanks
    Murali



    more...


    house pin up girl tattoo. pin up girl tattoo designs. Gas Pump Pin Up Tattoo
  • Gas Pump Pin Up Tattoo



  • pappu
    09-14 03:43 PM
    Jay is going to speak now. Its an interview.





    tattoo free pin up girl tattoo pin up girl tattoo designs. zombie pin up tattoos,
  • zombie pin up tattoos,



  • glus
    05-31 09:10 AM
    Thank you for contributing!!!!

    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D



    more...


    pictures Devil Girl Tattoo Flash Pin Up pin up girl tattoo designs. girl tattoos ideas. tattoo
  • girl tattoos ideas. tattoo



  • dhiru
    08-19 12:45 PM
    Good new... I went to the INFOPASS Washington Filed Office yesterday (walk-in) and told them that my EAD was expiring the same day and will loose my job if I dont get the EAD in next 5 days. The officer was very helpful and emailed the adjudicator to expedite the process. I received an update this morning saying that my EAD has been approved and the card is in production. Hopefully, I will get the EAD by next week and keep my job. Surprisingly the officer called me this morning to inform the same.





    dresses pin up girls tattoo. pin up pin up girl tattoo designs. dresses pin up girl tattoo
  • dresses pin up girl tattoo



  • walking_dude
    10-25 02:14 PM
    Full credits belong to CagedCactus who took the initiative to call the meet, chose the venue and time, brought snacks and coffee to the meet. And also to Bestin who drove all the way from Lansing to be with us.

    It was nice to touch-base with some of the DC rally veterans and share our experience. And also to discover some neighbors :)

    State chapter meets are a nice opportunity to meet people and build your network - which may prove very useful to you in the future. People who skip the meets don't know what they're missing.

    Thanks again to you and everyone that attended.

    Thanks Vivek (Walking_Dude) for taking effort and arranging this. Nice meeting all of you at Troy.

    Interestingly, when we got introduced our self I found that couple of guys are from my apartment complex where I live for the past three years but never met them before. Another two guys from nearby apartments which are in walk able distance.

    It is for sure that the State Chapters are good networking opportunity for everybody. Definitely it will help each of us one or the other way. Let us keep it going.



    more...


    makeup Aztec Tattoo Designs Arm pin up girl tattoo designs. pin up girl tattoo.
  • pin up girl tattoo.



  • Pria
    01-10 09:49 AM
    Thanks for the information. As suggested, I sent two PP size photos along with the docs.
    Pria





    girlfriend zombie pin up tattoos, pin up girl tattoo designs. Dita Von Teese Pin up tattoos
  • Dita Von Teese Pin up tattoos



  • shaikhshehzadali
    12-28 09:14 AM
    I can see it in my browser. Good news for NSC as most of the dates moved significantly. Expecting to get news on my I-140 by May 2008 or earlier.

    Which world are u? These dates are there online for more than 2 weeks now.





    hairstyles Pin Up Girl Tattoos Design, pin up girl tattoo designs. Title: Fantasy Pin-Up
  • Title: Fantasy Pin-Up



  • reddymjm
    05-16 11:01 AM
    I called, the clerk took the message and said will convery.





    eldrick
    08-16 02:56 PM
    I'm scared now. The problem is as per the company's policy we're not allowed to contact the lawyer directly.

    I've read somewhere before that if you did not sign G-28 it means the receipt will go directly to you. But, I'm not sure.





    skd
    07-08 10:51 PM
    nice job
    Nice



    No comments:

    Post a Comment