Friday, June 24, 2011

pixar studios

images pixar office photos pixar studios. tour of Pixar studios.
  • tour of Pixar studios.



  • vikki76
    08-28 11:52 AM
    Even I don't have donor access so far.





    wallpaper tour of Pixar studios. pixar studios. at Pixar Animation Studios
  • at Pixar Animation Studios



  • saimrathi
    07-27 01:12 PM
    I filed I-140 + I-485 concurrently. Sent a check for I-140 seperately and one for I-485 (EAD + AP) for $745 for my wife and me. Check made out to USCIS. However consult ur lawyer ...

    Instead of starting a new thread. I would appreciate if someone answers a few questions regarding Check details that we send out to USCIS.

    Went to lawyers office last week and signed all the applications. I made out onc check in the amount of $745 ($395 I-485 + $170 I-131 (AP) + $180 I-765 (EAD)) Payble to U.S Citizenship and Immigration Service. Now when I see the forms online it says the checks should be payable to Department of Homeland Security. Should I ask the lawyer to hold on to the application and send new checks.

    Also , should I write three separate checks for $395 $170 $180. Just to make sure if there is an error in say Advanced payroll application, USCIS will keep the two check and send me back the Advanced Parol application.





    pixar studios. at Pixar Studios
  • at Pixar Studios



  • Krilnon
    01-21 07:44 PM
    I'll come up with a handier way of viewing them shortly… watch this space.

    Edit: Somewhat handier: http://reclipse.net/kirupa/fxpression09/entries.html





    2011 at Pixar Animation Studios pixar studios. Pixar Animation Studios is an
  • Pixar Animation Studios is an



  • ArkBird
    05-21 04:55 PM
    Recently my wife went for finger printing.... none of us except her received FP notice. So she went there and did FP and asked the person over there about why I didn't get FP.
    The person asked her my name and A#. He looked into the system and said I didn't get FP because by July you will get your GCs...... my FPs are still valid.... I know what he said is not true.... as you can see my PD.... but I keep wondering why he said that after looking in his system...... :confused:

    PS - Sorry for the Title. But I am just quoting him.

    EXACT same thing happened with us in Feb. The person taking FP told my wife that we will get our GC in April but the cleaver part was that she never mentioned they year!!! :)



    more...


    pixar studios. Zeppelin at Pixar Studios.
  • Zeppelin at Pixar Studios.



  • user1205
    09-05 12:05 PM
    From http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html

    List of Witnesses To Testify at House Judiciary Immigration Subcommittee Hearing Tomorrow

    The list:
    Congressman Jeff Flake, R-AZ, co-sponsor of STRIVE Act of 2007
    Congressman Joe Beca, D-CA
    Congressman Ray Lahood, R-CA
    Congessman Brian Bilbray, R-CA
    Tony Wasilewsi, Small Business Owner, Schiller Park, IL
    Eduardo Gonzalez, U.S. Navy Petty Officer Second Class, Jacsonville, FL
    Rev. Luis Cortes, Jr., President Esperanza USA
    Joshua Hoyt, Executive Director Illinois Coalition for Immigrant & Refugee Rights
    Cassandra Q. Butts, Sr. Vice President for Domestic Policy Center for American Progress
    David Lizarraga, Chirman of U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
    Julie Kirchner, Director of Government Relations Federation of American Immigration Reform
    Corey Stewart, Chairman At-Large, William County Board of Supervisors, FL

    The list indicates that the skilled worker immigrant worker community is not well represented in this hearing. We will post the text of the testimony as soon as it becomes available.





    pixar studios. Pixar studio tour
  • Pixar studio tour



  • ImmiLosers
    09-25 05:22 PM
    Dear Guru's

    I got rejection notice from TSC for a valid I-485 application stating that "A Visa number is not available at the present time".

    However, I have two I-140 approved one in EB3 with 10-Nov-2004 as PD and another I-140 in EB2 category with 10-Aug-2007 as PD.

    It is evident that Based on 10-Nov-2004 my PD is current and my application highlighted the same in bright cover sheet and my application still got rejected.

    based on notice we filed the same application back and this time CC'd to ombudsman emphasizing the same fact for PD.

    Its been a week we respond to rejection notice and haven't got either acceptance or rejection letter. and haven't heard back from ombudsman.

    I am optimistic and would wait to get the response but I am worried since only 5 business days left before the dates get retrogressed.

    I would like to know what actions do I need to take "while the date is current"; so that I can pursue my case further after 9/30/2008.

    Is there anyway I can talk to ombudsman office and get personal attention to my case.

    Guru's please help me out with your experience and ideas.

    I filed last year with 2 I-140's wherein 1st was current and second was not. They accepted it.
    I think you can still ask them even after 09/30. You may want to keep record of your dispatches.

    BTW, it (filing with 2 I-140) is not a good idea as you may need to keep reminding them.



    more...


    pixar studios. Pixar Animation Studios is a
  • Pixar Animation Studios is a



  • thomachan72
    03-04 09:29 AM
    Isn't there something called I-9 also that has to be maintained by the local HR?
    So basically the HR should pocess copies of the latest visa/I-797, I-94, LCA/I-129 and I-9?
    Correct / add if anything is missed. This is important for people who work in facilities other than corporate headquarters also where the files will primarily be maintained at the corp headquarters.





    2010 at Pixar Studios pixar studios. pixar office photos
  • pixar office photos



  • srikondoji
    07-02 01:55 PM
    In the month of June, USCIS employees had too much of Red Bull during normal business hours, otherwise they wouldnot have become so efficient/robotic all of a sudden.

    How on earth could they take 7-8 months for 80,000 approvals and then finish the 60,000 approvals in just less than a month?

    Did DOS played a hardball with USCIS?
    By making all current in the month of JULY, DOS might have blackmailed USCIS to act fast on pending applications. If not, DOS will overburden them by infinite I-485 applications from july onwards. Finally when USCIS did its job, DOS revised the bulletin and took back what they said a fornight ago.

    Clearly, DOS and USCIS have lot to explain and come clean on the whole mess up. With no new information between june 14th and July 2nd, how could they turn 180 degrees?
    Anyone with math 101 class could have imagined that making everybody current from july onwards was stupid. All they had to had to do was move the PD for just a month or two. But again, they did what they have done and we have to bear the consequences.

    Allegations against DOS and USCIS heads
    1) They have colluded with doctors and lawyers to make a quick buck.
    2) They are 100% inefficient and need to shutdown their shops.
    3) They have generated un-ethical profits for staples, gas stations, doctors, lawyers and airline companies and postal services.

    There needs to be accountability on their part and own the mess and pay us back every penny.

    I simply need my money back or they should come out and say that i can use my same application whenever the PDs become current. In the event that i loose my visa status and i have to leave this country due to any reason, they need to reimburse me all my money.

    In just 2 weeks these guys have shattered my dreams.
    I had so many plans and they are broken all of a sudden.

    No wonder mexicans are smart by not following rules and then protest on streets.

    Its time for civil disobedience.



    more...


    pixar studios. pixar studios offices.
  • pixar studios offices.



  • ronhira
    04-28 10:31 AM
    we r coming to a full circle here..... over 90% americans also supported & practiced slavery back in 1786...... the declaration of independence was agreed by all americans and it said - "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal.... but over 90% americans supported slavery which wasthe biggest mockery of what everyone believed..... it just proves that just becoz majority of the people support something doesn't make it right or doesn't make it just.... in the end this nation had to go in for a civil war between the north & the south to end slavery.....

    fast forward.... the current immigration debate is no different...... this country ought to have learned from the experience of the civil war..... for all the men, women and children who died in the civil war.... this country & this world provides for abundance of resources for everyone..... we can all cohabit this planet and live happily.... some people just don't want too..... the real question is...... will these facist forces stop with the undocumented or will they next try to squash another group who don't look like them..... my guess is that after they take care of the undocumented..... we r next.... its the generation old question that was asked during 2nd world war.... will the nazi forces of hitler stop within europe or will they next attack the US or soviet etc.... we all know the answer to that question.... and hence the 2nd world war.... the debate for the undocumented is of the same kind.... do we stop the negative fascist forces right here or will they be allowed to expand their wings.... i know the final outcome..... its just a matter of time.....

    now u can throw out all the bull arguing that these are "illegal" people or they crossed the border etc.... these r the same sort of arguments presented for slavery or for mistreating women or immigrant groups, who were treated as slaves back then.... these negative fascist forces said the exact same things against abolishing slavery or giving equal rights to women, african americans and different immigrant groups..... u may think u are on the right side of this debate but u have no freaking clue that above human law there is another law... and that greater law supersedes every other human law.... every action in contradiction to the greater law will eventually lose.... wait & watch.... its just a matter of time....


    60% of Americans support getting tough on illegals. Currently the US is the only country in the world, which puts the priorities of illegals above those of Citizens and legal people within its borders. Both Mexico and India (just to pick to countries) have very tough laws against visa over-stay, presence with out visa etc.

    Nationally, 60% Favor Letting Local Police Stop and Verify Immigration Status - Rasmussen Reports� (http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/immigration/nationally_60_favor_letting_local_police_stop_and_ verify_immigration_status)





    hair Pixar Animation Studios is an pixar studios. called quot;Pixar Studiosquot;,
  • called quot;Pixar Studiosquot;,



  • buvane
    09-10 03:04 PM
    I also got the same answer saying my case is under Extended Review. I'm confused what do they review for 2 years? Any Clue??
    What should I do now??

    PD -May 7,2004
    RD-July 2,2004
    ND- Aug 28,2007



    more...


    pixar studios. Inside Pixar Studio
  • Inside Pixar Studio



  • pjalan
    04-01 03:08 PM
    I spoke to one lawyer and he said I can respond to I-140 RFE myself if I know wht it is about.

    If USCIS allows one to port I-1485 and approvable I-140 I am not sure what is all this mess about?

    Can't I myself respond to the RFE?





    hot Zeppelin at Pixar Studios. pixar studios. Ed Catmull, cofounder of Pixar
  • Ed Catmull, cofounder of Pixar



  • gsc999
    07-11 02:59 PM
    /\/\/\/\/\
    Indio:

    Can you please change the San Jose rally link on main page to this thread
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6365

    The old thread is from last week rally in San Jose. I have started a new thread with the updated info. on this one.



    more...


    house pixar studios emeryville. pixar studios. Pixar is where to go!
  • Pixar is where to go!



  • shanti
    02-25 10:01 AM
    Thank you Akred

    So to put this clear... I have experience abroad matching the labor job profile of 4 years. Then I have experience in U.S. with employer A (no labor related only an H-1B) for 3 years. Then I worked one year with employer B and after that -in Feb 2005- Employer B applied for Labor. So my relevant experience that I could use to say the job is same or similar is my 4 ys abroad with similar job description plus the 3 years in US with company A so total 7 years.

    When I joined company B (the labor sponsoring company) I already had 7 ys experience in other employer than B, so for same or similar I could use up to 7 ys experience requirement as long as the job description and title are almost the same (which they are)?.

    I know this is an interesting question which many people probably have. I posted the question for the Conference call so that people which will be or are in the same situation could know for sure how to handle this isssue.





    tattoo Pixar studio tour pixar studios. In Pixar#39;s studios, employees
  • In Pixar#39;s studios, employees



  • locomotive36
    11-16 11:01 AM
    ^^^bump^^^



    more...


    pictures Pixar Animation Studios is a pixar studios. and tours Pixar studios.
  • and tours Pixar studios.



  • ashishgour
    09-17 10:19 AM
    What happens once someone has entered on AP and 1 year passes..is it an overstay after a year????





    dresses Ed Catmull, cofounder of Pixar pixar studios. Visite des Studios
  • Visite des Studios



  • gcpadmavyuh
    09-23 11:54 AM
    My Wife is on AOS (as a dependent with me as primary). She has recently applied for admission into Graduate School. Since she does not have her green card yet, she was being considered as an international application and was requested to submit her "visa documents". We sent in her I-485 Application, EAD and AP documents. Apparently, the school did not have these in their list of acceptable "documents for admission". The school insisted that we need to apply for my wife's F-1 and provide proof of financial support.

    I was trying to convince the Director of Intl Affairs that my wife is in the country legally and while on AOS, she can attend school and work for any employer.

    The school now comes back saying that they understand being able to work, but they are now asking if there is any law that explicitly states that an AOS applicant can go to school.

    Could you please help?? Is there such a law? I personally went through F-1 to H1 to AOS myself and understand each of these statuses, but am looking for a way to convince that AOS can attend school while in the USA.

    It's really frustrating to get denied because one is on AOS even though one qualifies for admission. Really alarming to see that not many out side the immigration community understand US visa laws.


    I would really appreciate your help!



    more...


    makeup pixar studios offices. pixar studios. pixar studios emeryville.
  • pixar studios emeryville.



  • waiting4gc
    04-16 01:45 PM
    pros --
    - no state taxes
    - cheap housing (renting or buying)

    cons
    - (for me at least) Houston is terribly humid and hot
    - concrete jungle pretty much sums up the city. There is hardly any good public transportation in any texas city

    I am thinking to moving from Allentown (PA) to Houston. Just wondering if anybody can enlighten me on the challenges that I am likely to face.
    Drivers License,Commute to downtown, childcare etc.
    I will probably get flamed again for posting a non immigration related (mostly except the DL part I guess) topic.
    I have an approved i-140 and EAD and 180 days past on 485 filing.





    girlfriend In Pixar#39;s studios, employees pixar studios. the new Pixar Studio one,
  • the new Pixar Studio one,



  • shirish
    02-05 01:34 PM
    There is a hospital in Brooklyn New York where one of my friend was given H1-B and he is doing his residency from there. I will let you know.
    One of my firend is doing her residency from harbour hospital in Baltimore Maryland. I know from her there are many indian nad pakistani docs there on H1b.





    hairstyles Inside Pixar Studio pixar studios. Pixar Animation Studios
  • Pixar Animation Studios



  • micofrost
    04-16 05:01 PM
    This is my first post here but I am silent reader for past two years. I got my GC approved couple of weeks ago. A week before that, I applied for EAD and AP renewal. Is there any way to ask USCIS to refund the money back since they have debited the money from my account and also received the receipt notice for me and my wife as well? I need your valuable suggestion here,
    Thanks

    Call uscis and ask them send the refund to IV. Anyway, the money is gone from your a/c.





    jasmin45
    07-31 06:44 PM
    My I-485(with G-28) was filed by our company lawyer and company did not let us file EAD. I'm filing EAD on my own after USCIS made it clear with FAQ2 that they will accept EAD applications without the I-485 Receipt notice.
    My questions is, Can I be sure the receipt notice for the EAD will come to me and not to the lawyer by any chance? I don't have any intention of using EAD but don't want my employer/lawyer know that I have filed it.
    Thanks
    I think, Receipt of the EAD application will come to you.





    ras
    05-23 10:29 AM
    Is EAD to H1 a complicated process? If so what could be the reasons.

    I still have 1.5 years on H1. I posted earlier but didn't get a clear idea.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment