Wednesday, June 8, 2011

plain easter eggs coloring pages

plain easter eggs coloring pages. Easter Egg Coloring Pagesplain easter eggs coloring pages. Easter Egg Coloring Pages
  • Easter Egg Coloring Pages



  • eb2waiter
    09-18 05:00 PM
    WILL THE CASE STATUS BE UPDATED IF FP NOICE IS SENT?
    Please let me know...





    plain easter eggs coloring pages. easter eggs colouring in pagesplain easter eggs coloring pages. easter eggs colouring in pages
  • easter eggs colouring in pages



  • rajivkane
    09-16 11:49 AM
    Hi Guys!

    By law how many days one is required to stay with sponsor after GC approval in EB2? What documents we will need to prove to USCIS at Citizenship interview to prove that we stayed with sponsor for "required" time.

    Thanks,

    Raj





    plain easter eggs coloring pages. 4 Easter Eggs Coloring Pageplain easter eggs coloring pages. 4 Easter Eggs Coloring Page
  • 4 Easter Eggs Coloring Page



  • speddi
    09-12 06:18 PM
    Thank you, guys for the input.

    When I file for my wife's AP, do I need to add my details to part 9 of her application, since I am the one preparing the documents?

    Also, what is the address for Texas Service Center if I want to send it by FedEx or UPS?





    plain easter eggs coloring pages. Choose Easter Egg Coloringplain easter eggs coloring pages. Choose Easter Egg Coloring
  • Choose Easter Egg Coloring



  • jayZinDC
    05-30 02:38 PM
    it happened to me, I just checked online with rx # to see if everything was ok and it did in 24 hrs.



    more...


    plain easter eggs coloring pages. Easter Egg Coloring Pageplain easter eggs coloring pages. Easter Egg Coloring Page
  • Easter Egg Coloring Page



  • suny_saini
    07-24 07:20 AM
    does they also give some grace of some days like 45 days or more if the age is more than 21 at that time?





    plain easter eggs coloring pages. Easter egg coloring pagesplain easter eggs coloring pages. Easter egg coloring pages
  • Easter egg coloring pages



  • LONGGCQUE
    04-20 02:09 PM
    Contributed 25$ towards him



    more...


    plain easter eggs coloring pages. plain easter eggs coloringplain easter eggs coloring pages. plain easter eggs coloring
  • plain easter eggs coloring



  • ampudhukode
    03-24 07:01 PM
    gcwait,

    This was his first job after graduation and has remained there since, so there is only one co to show experience from.

    I guess I will ask him to get something addressed for some other purpose like Tom suggested.

    ampudhukode

    Your friend needs to carry all the original degree certificates, original job offer letter from the US company, his resume, H1-B approval, original past experience certificates as mentioned in the resume.

    The Embassy official will look at the H1-B approval, original degree certificates, glance thru passport, check the offer letter, check the H1-B approval and may opt to check the experience certificates.





    plain easter eggs coloring pages. plain easter eggs coloringplain easter eggs coloring pages. plain easter eggs coloring
  • plain easter eggs coloring



  • reddymjm
    02-10 03:16 PM
    Guys --
    I got 485 Card production order and welcome notice email yesterday . I am assuming that means I got PR . my company has filed for H1 -B extension last week itself . what will happen to that extension , do we need to revoke/withdraw that petition ?
    has anyone being in this situation ?

    Thanks,
    gandalf

    Can u update ur profile



    more...


    plain easter eggs coloring pages. Easter egg hunt coloring pagesplain easter eggs coloring pages. Easter egg hunt coloring pages
  • Easter egg hunt coloring pages



  • alucard666
    08-28 03:11 PM
    Something like this would have been in their news section but I just logged on and there is nothing there.





    plain easter eggs coloring pages. plain easter eggs coloringplain easter eggs coloring pages. plain easter eggs coloring
  • plain easter eggs coloring



  • h1bdude1
    03-23 02:00 PM
    I also read somwhere that if you are not sure regarding your A#, then you can also leave it blank.
    I have one more problem. I lost this Expired EAD card during moving and now i only have its Front copy which i am going to submit with my I-765 form.
    will it be any problem submitting only front copy of the Previous EAD because they are requesting for both (Front and Back).

    thanks
    h1bdude1

    I believe that A# is like SSN and one person can have only one number. To the best of my knowledge you should use the same A# on all those applications.

    However, I have known people who had more than one A# assigned, but they were then advised to contact USCIS to merge those files. I would think, it would make sense to use the same A#.

    Again, it would be of great help if you can clarify this with an attorney, or someone else on this forum who is more knowledgeable than me.

    Good Luck.



    more...


    plain easter eggs coloring pages. plain easter eggs coloringplain easter eggs coloring pages. plain easter eggs coloring
  • plain easter eggs coloring



  • gc_nebraska
    01-09 02:19 PM
    msandhu ! what was your port of entry ?





    plain easter eggs coloring pages. easter eggs coloring pages toplain easter eggs coloring pages. easter eggs coloring pages to
  • easter eggs coloring pages to



  • dhirajs98
    07-12 01:24 PM
    Hello Friends,
    I applied for my permenant residency on Feb, 2002 under EB3 category. My PD is 02-DD-2002. As of today my LC and I-140 has been certified. I am from India.

    Recently i got a new job offer from another company and the new employer is willing to sponsor my green card under PERM - EB2 category. I understand that its very easy to get the LC and I-140 certification within months under PERM premium processing. In this case my new priority date will be the date i apply my new LC.

    If i get my PERM LC and I-140 under EB2 category with new employer, at the time of filing I-485 can i use my old priority date (Feb, 02) instead of PERM LC priority date?

    My question is

    With new PERM LC and I-140, can i apply for I-485 with my old priority date from the first LC? Please kindly provide your suggestion


    The current labor belongs you b/c I-140 has been approved. Secure your current approved LC and I-140 documents and then move on to the new employer's pay roll.

    All the best ...



    more...


    plain easter eggs coloring pages. Choose Easter Egg Coloringplain easter eggs coloring pages. Choose Easter Egg Coloring
  • Choose Easter Egg Coloring



  • probe
    08-08 08:58 AM
    Thanks gc_kaavaali for the information. Do we have a official document that one can produce and convince emplyer ?
    Thanks again





    plain easter eggs coloring pages. plain easter eggs coloringplain easter eggs coloring pages. plain easter eggs coloring
  • plain easter eggs coloring



  • PHANI_TAVVALA
    02-26 02:03 PM
    There is no question like a dumb question. You definitely are dumb for questioning her.

    Well you have opened up my eyes. If there is no dumb question then there cannot be dumber. But then you call me a dumber. I am confused........???? what do I do now???:D



    more...


    plain easter eggs coloring pages. plain easter eggs coloringplain easter eggs coloring pages. plain easter eggs coloring
  • plain easter eggs coloring



  • theMan
    11-10 01:32 PM
    I am planning on changing to another company but I dont have the labor certification details. All I know is, it is Software Engineer and have salary details and some basic job requirements. My I-140 is approved. If I move to another company on EAD, and if I get an RFE, how can I provide the details of same/similar employment?

    Thank you,

    Per my lawyer, you can file FOIA, although it could take time. As long as you are moving to "similar" field, you should be fine.





    plain easter eggs coloring pages. plain easter eggs coloringplain easter eggs coloring pages. plain easter eggs coloring
  • plain easter eggs coloring



  • sintax321
    11-18 03:27 PM
    Ok. When u make a comment like that really be sure to make it clear it is a joke. If u don't things get out of control.:)



    more...


    plain easter eggs coloring pages. Easter Egg Coloring Pagesplain easter eggs coloring pages. Easter Egg Coloring Pages
  • Easter Egg Coloring Pages



  • Circus123
    10-06 09:02 PM
    Thanks





    plain easter eggs coloring pages. plain easter eggs coloring pages. easter egg template wedding; easter egg template wedding. Peikko.plain easter eggs coloring pages. plain easter eggs coloring pages. easter egg template wedding; easter egg template wedding. Peikko.
  • plain easter eggs coloring pages. easter egg template wedding; easter egg template wedding. Peikko.



  • lostinbeta
    11-17 11:47 PM
    HAHAHAHA......lol. That is friggin weird :P





    plain easter eggs coloring pages. plain easter egg coloringplain easter eggs coloring pages. plain easter egg coloring
  • plain easter egg coloring



  • looneytunezez
    04-16 01:09 PM
    Per The California State Supreme Court, non-compete clauses in employment contracts are not enforceable in California, except under certain conditions.

    so it all depends on your state.





    Alabaman
    07-11 04:54 PM
    What part of "illegal" does Rep. Hostettler not understand? According to Congressional Quarterly, in April 2004, Rep. John
    Hostettler (the chairman of the House Immigration Subcommittee) was detained for carrying a loaded firearm inside an airport. He called the incident a "stupid mistake," explaining that he had carried the gun while traveling through his district during a congressional recess and forgot it was in his bag. Hostettler pleaded guilty to carrying a concealed deadly weapon and received a 60-day suspended sentence. Rep. Hostettler's own actions appear to contradict his hardline no-holds-barred enforcement approach towards immigration. Although he excuses his breaking of the law as a mistake, his actions indicate that some laws are OK to break and others are not. Perhaps Rep. Hostettler should reflect on whether undocumented aliens or our nation's broken immigration system is at fault.

    ---> Culled from IMMIGRATION DAILY WWW.ILW.COM





    lord_labaku
    09-21 09:15 PM
    If your passport has been impounded, cant you only travel out of the country by hiding in a cargo box anyway....GC will be the last in your list of worries. No?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment