Wednesday, June 8, 2011

poems of love and romance

poems of love and romance. poems of love and romance.
  • poems of love and romance.



  • reddymjm
    02-23 04:58 PM
    I have same issue for the last and last but one items.





    poems of love and romance. a romantic love poem,
  • a romantic love poem,



  • GreenCard4US
    08-21 10:53 PM
    The RFE is not unusual, they are sending RFE's on all pending I-485 applications in an attempt to pre-process the applications and have them ready before the priority date becomes available.

    Even though the beneficiary does not have to be working for the GC sponsoring company and the offer of employment can be a future offer, i always advice my clients to work for the sponsoring employer, if possible, otherwise the USCIS might raise the issue of the validity of the job offer, they have done this in the past. I also always advice clients to do AC-21 whenever they can, rather than depend on future employment.

    It is difficult to predict what the Officers decision will be and what factors he will look at, and your attorney is not wrong in his response, however if you were my client i would advice you to use AC-21. The USCIS has not indicated that AC-21 has to be invoked as soon as you join the new employer, no deadline for invoking AC-21. However, you should have a GC sponsor at all times to keep your GC alive. In your case, company A was your sponsor until the time that company C has agreed to be your sponsor and invoke AC-21.

    It is also good to invoke AC-21 because at the time of filing for citizenship they will see if you worked for your sponsoring employer for at least 6 months after getting the GC and if you did not, they will ask why dint you.

    Further Questions:

    Can I invoke AC21 now when an RFE is pending? Also, since I had already joined company C when I applied for 485, can I still invoke AC21. Do I reply to the RFE first and then invoke AC 21 or as part of RFE can I invoke AC21? Thanks again.


    The dates in the first couple of sentences are all messed up ( came to US through Company A in June 2007 and was with them until Dec 2006...........I joined Company B in Jan of 2007(change of H1) and was with them until April of 2007. )
    It would help to answer if you can correct the dates.





    poems of love and romance. Love and Romance Quotes
  • Love and Romance Quotes



  • payur
    09-07 02:17 PM
    Actually my husband is primary for GC process.I am on H4 visa.How can he revoke I-140.My PD is may'03 and TSC

    Oh..I see.

    May be soon you will get your GC and then you can kick your employer:)

    I am confused on how your H1B cancellation letter will impact your GC. If my understanding is correct your employer and your husband's employer are different, I don't see any relation. This is my guess and consulting an attorney will be the best.





    poems of love and romance. A love romance poems tough
  • A love romance poems tough



  • sertasheep
    03-07 05:58 PM
    Immigration Voice will conduct conference calls periodically with immigration attorneys regarding issues affecting employment-based immigration.

    The scope of discussion would be around issues pertaining to employment-based immigration law impacting highly-skilled primary beneficiaries as well as their dependents.

    Immigration Voice provides this at no cost to all registered members. Members can benefit from this free advice, and access links to the recordings, transcripts and more.

    How it works:

    - Members email their questions to Immigration Voice (see procedure below)
    - Since this is a pro-bono service from the attorneys at this time, please use your judgment on questions that are time-sensitive and require immediate consultation. Due to the volume of questions as well as availability of the attorney, please permit for more than the standard response time you would expect from a paid consultation
    - During the pre-determined conference call, Immigration voice moderates the call and poses questions to the attorney
    The lawyer(s) would answer accepted questions on the phone call in real time.
    - We would allow one followup question from the person who originally submitted the question.
    - The call and advice would be free to cost to everyone. After the call, the recording would be available for members to playback. If time permits, we will also post the pdf file transcript of questions-answers for the benefit of everyone.
    - The question-answer session does not constitute any attorney-client relationship or any attorney-client privileges. The advice would be given based on information provided in the question which may not be sufficient for a complete answer.
    - Questions that are related to H1, L1, H4, visa-stamping, employment based Green card etc will take higher priority over all other questions pertaining to areas of immigration that are not related to H1 or EB greencard. This is because this organization represents legal highly-skilled employment based immigrants.
    - If your question is received after the cutoff date wherein the attorney accepts questions, such questions will be carried over to the next conference call due to paucity of time.
    - Questions would be considered on a FIFO basis(First In, First Out), and a unique ID will be assigned to each question that will be used through the lifecycle of that question(Real FIFO, not BEC type FIFO).

    How to submit your questions:

    Please read the disclaimer below before submitting your questions via email.Please provide us with the following information, preferably in the following format, and keep it consise and crisp:

    Email with Subject Line saying : Seeking Legal Opinion.
    Email Address: legal_advise@immigrationvoice.org
    Your Info: Please mention your first Name, City and State, so that we can use it to announce your question in the call. That way, your question would be distinguished from similar sounding questions.
    Your Country of Citizenship: If your spouse is from a country other than yours, please specify both your countries of citizenship
    Your Questions: Provide some clear background. Avoid questions with long and complicated case-specific situations that are like "Can I do X? If yes then is option A or option B better? If option A then can I file this? IF option B then can I file this? If B fails then can I refile A?". Such flow-chart and if-then-else type questions would be taken up only if time is left and attorney is comfortable in answering questions with limited information of your situation.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------

    REQUEST: In the interest of everyone, we request you to run a spellcheck on your questions before you email them to us, to minimize the effort taken by us to clean up and send to the attorney. It provides a professional touch if we use formal, business English. (i.e., refrain from using slang, shorthand, abbreviations, all capitals, all lowercase, colloquialism, et-al).Microsoft Word, among other Word Processors provide excellent spell checkers and thesaurus options to help you with this.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------

    IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER:

    By participating in any conference calls or reviewing a transcript or recording of any conference calls, you agree that you have read and understand the following disclaimer:

    The information provided during these conference calls as well as any transcripts or recordings posted on this website or websites of participating law firms or attorneys is of a general nature and may not apply to any particular set of facts or to all circumstances. It should not be construed as legal advice and does not constitute an engagement of any participating attorneys or in any way establish an attorney-client relationship with any participating attorneys. You should not rely solely upon information that you may receive during any conference calls, or any transcripts or recordings of conference calls. You should consult an attorney of your choosing to obtain advice for your particular situation. Laws and regulations are constantly changing. The information provided during any conference calls and their transcripts or recordings was pertinent at the time of the conference calls, but may become outdated. We are not responsible in any way for any outdated materials.

    IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTICIPATING ATTORNEYS, LAW FIRMS, INDIVIDUALS, OR IMMIGRATION VOICE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH PARTICIPATION IN ANY CONFERENCE CALLS, THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE WHERE TRANSCRIPTS OR RECORDINGS MAY BE POSTED, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------

    Recordings from Previously Held Conference calls:
    These can be accessed at Immigration Voice's Blog on Blogspot.com (http://immigrationvoice.blogspot.com/)

    Transcripts from Previously Held Conference calls:
    Transcripts of previous calls can be accessed here (http://immigrationvoice.blogspot.com/2006/12/check-out-my-public-files-on-mydatabus.html)



    more...


    poems of love and romance. Romantic Message. I do Love
  • Romantic Message. I do Love



  • gimme_GC2006
    01-05 11:22 AM
    any predictions for Feb 2009 :D:D





    poems of love and romance. poems of love and romance.
  • poems of love and romance.



  • clockwork
    08-26 01:09 PM
    Clockwork : Yes I am talking about LUD on approved
    I-140. Even I have the same date, so I was just curious. Good to know that yours is cleared. Mine may be next week....

    Yeah. Best of Luck. I believe, most of the cases submitted on July 2nd will be receipted before this month end. Thanks -



    more...


    poems of love and romance. Poems+of+love+and+romance
  • Poems+of+love+and+romance



  • Trackgc10
    10-02 06:53 PM
    Hi:
    Did u submit a copy of approved 140?. I am guessing they requested proof of 140 approval.





    poems of love and romance. Poems+of+love+and+romance
  • Poems+of+love+and+romance



  • eilsoe
    10-17 07:36 AM
    I use Jasc Animation shop 3 to make my gifs.. just make the jpg's in photoshop, and then import to Animation Shop 3...

    It even has loads of transition effects! :)


    It comes with Paint Shop Pro 7...



    more...


    poems of love and romance. “Love Poems for the romantic
  • “Love Poems for the romantic



  • p_aluri
    03-28 07:32 PM
    I agree with you. I am not able to access donor forums.I've contributed in the past. Even I've sent an email through contact us link, still no luck. "Administrator2" gave a good explaination about the Donar status. I am not looking for "Donor" status, all I am looking for is accessing the donor forums.

    I wanted to find out if the past donations made by people like me are good enough to get us donor status. But I have only landed with circuitous answers to this issue.

    Honestly, I couldn't give less tail about the donor status. What I really care about is being up-to-date with what is happening so that I can lend a helping hand in ways I can.

    It seems like maybe some action is going down in the donor forums and ppl like us are left to wonder what is up. I don't think anyone cares to even post updates,albeit delayed, in the open forums about what is happening. It is just making for a really dry experience with IV lately.

    What gives?





    poems of love and romance. in love, romance and
  • in love, romance and



  • UKannan
    04-23 01:03 PM
    I just got notice that my cards have been sent for production for my family and I with the exception of my 3 year old son. They have asked for an RFE for him. Has anyone come across this issue? I assume its something basic like photo or updated medical?? Please help.

    Post the RFE.



    more...


    poems of love and romance. poems of love and romance.
  • poems of love and romance.



  • seahawks
    10-25 11:14 PM
    bump, bump and bump





    poems of love and romance. Screenshots Love amp; Romance
  • Screenshots Love amp; Romance



  • nixstor
    09-23 04:46 PM
    You might get soft LUD's or hard LUD's. Even if CIS wanted to approve your application and requested for a visa number from DOS, DOS systems are not going to assign any visa number because DOS made them U and the case will have a pending visa number status. If there was any chance for overflow, we would have seen some date rather than U.



    more...


    poems of love and romance. Screenshots Love amp; Romance
  • Screenshots Love amp; Romance



  • Vic
    11-19 08:10 AM
    Just wanted to update everyone - I did respond to the I-140 RFE with detailed information for the delay in getting the degree - and my 140 was approved without any further questions. I hope that no one else gets into this situation - but if anyone needs help - I will be more than willing to help in what ever way I can.

    Now......on to the GC :-)





    poems of love and romance. Love Messages, Romantic Poems,
  • Love Messages, Romantic Poems,



  • RadioactveChimp
    04-16 12:00 PM
    thanks for the comments guys and dean
    i dont get waht your argument is about

    all I am saying is they are a tad bit boring and uncreative, but don't let that stop you :thumb: keep truckin' pal :D



    more...


    poems of love and romance. Romantic Love Poems, Love
  • Romantic Love Poems, Love



  • jsb
    12-17 09:41 AM
    A million dollar question is : What order are they following ? I am having PD of April 14th , 2004. Still waiting.

    They definitely are not working in PD order. PD is only used to skip a case if not due. They seem to work in order of paper filed cases, which are perhaps stacked in order they physically receive them (which is generally a date a few days prior to ND). That's what they mean when they claim "we process cased in order we receive them".

    With above logic, your case was "received" in CSC in July08. Therefore, they are unlikely to look at it until they look those received prior to July'08. This is bad management, but that's how they seem to work. That also proves as to why they ask/get wider PD openings as year end nears (so that they don't have to skip too many cases when they pick cases one after another in order they physically received them).





    poems of love and romance. Valentine#39;s Love Poems
  • Valentine#39;s Love Poems



  • singhsa3
    11-04 08:11 PM
    Check your private msg
    Singhsa, I know. At this point, I am looking for alternatives. Please let me know if you have seen such experiences and what USCIS has done in such cases.



    more...


    poems of love and romance. share with tags love on
  • share with tags love on



  • GCEB2
    06-25 02:07 PM
    Thanks vkmurthy.

    Iam on H4 visa and got my ssn just last months, can i still go out of country and come as i have valid H4 visa till 2009.





    poems of love and romance. ROMANCE
  • ROMANCE



  • Lollerskater
    09-26 12:03 PM
    Find another lawyer if you want to (or at this stage you can represent yourself easily) and file G-28 form. New G-28 will replace the old one and the info on file will be updated.

    Thank you very much. I believe the same thing but wanted to check with you guys to be doubly sure.

    are u saying fragomen is no good?

    In no way, good sir. They are awesome in my books.

    Did they not drop all the charges for now (even though the charges were true)? So why is your lawyer still docked? Maybe he no longer is, unless his "miracles" were different from Fragomen.

    I don't have the official verdict from USCIS whether my lawyer is "still docked" or not, but I'm sure you can understand my situation. Even if my lawyer were "undocked," would I really want to risk some behind-the-scenes FBI investigation delay? Or even worse, a denial with some bullshit reason?

    yeah, may be you shud share the name of your lawyer....who knows I might also be using this lawyer...you never know until you find out the names.

    I do not wish to publicly hurt his business any further than what he has already endured for helping people like us. If you are really that concerned, send me a PM.

    I think I'm in an interesting situation which could benefit future IV members. If there are any further comments, I would love to hear them.





    poems of love and romance. Amazon.com: Sacred Poems, Poems Of Love And Romance: Humorous And Narrative Poems (1847) (9781437097191): Albert White
  • Amazon.com: Sacred Poems, Poems Of Love And Romance: Humorous And Narrative Poems (1847) (9781437097191): Albert White



  • julsun
    09-27 10:19 AM
    I filed for AOS in Aug 07, my attorney advised me that we could combine the checks payable to USCIS for family members (EG: in place of one check for my 485 and one more for my wife we could combine both the checks for 485 and issue a single check for twice the amount). Based on the above, i issued 1 check for 485, 1 for EAD, 1 for FP and 1 for AP.

    Now my checks have been cashed and i am able to see the receipt number on the back of the cashed check. I see two receipt numbers on the back of the checks for EAD and AP however i see only 1 receipt number on the back of the check for 485 (and the same number on the back of the check for FP)

    Did any body else also send combined checks? Did you get a single receipt number or multiple numbers?

    Thanks.

    My EAD cheques got encashed today. I had sent a single cheque for myself and my wife. I do notice two LIN numbers on the back of the cheque. BUT when i search for those numbers on USCIS website its says number DO NOT exist in the system. Has anyone faced similar issue?

    Thanks





    ajaykk
    01-06 09:56 PM
    Hi,

    I and my wife got AP's issued on Feb 4th 2008 with Validity till Feb 03 2008. We went to India and I returned on March 23rd and my Wife on April 20th, so at the port of entry we entered thru AP. On I-94 and AP officer stamped "Paroled till March 22 2009" for me and "Paroled till April 19th 2009" to my wife.
    Now my question is: my wife wants to visit India soon in Feb 1st week and return before April 1st week, does she need to apply for a new AP or can she use the existing AP at the POE? Would there be any issues? Please suggest.
    Also, In case if she stays for long, can I apply for a new AP for her when she is in India?

    Thanks in Advance.
    AJ





    spicy_guy
    08-05 01:35 PM
    It auto-converts all H1Bs and EADs into Green Cards effective immediately. :)

    Nice! :D The no need to go through GC process, Labor, 140, etc. Just H1 is enough to get GC. ;-)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment