Thursday, June 9, 2011

point blank game online

images Point Blank Baixar Jogos Games point blank game online. game online point blank
  • game online point blank



  • rbalaji5
    10-16 07:01 PM
    Wish you & your family a very very happy, healthy, recession free and prosperous Deepawali !!!

    Sorry IV-ians -Story deleted due to bad comments.





    wallpaper game online point blank point blank game online. Point Blank Games merupakan
  • Point Blank Games merupakan



  • like_watching_paint_dry
    09-07 12:56 AM
    aiyo.. caal centers een india do butterr job of trraining weeth amreekan aaxent. that too een one month yonly at one tent the caast. they shud outsorce and use voip and doo enter-acteev training over yenternet. now heer is a phree busy-ness idea farr you. phorget new jerseey kaastly training.





    point blank game online. point blank online game. Cheat Point Blank Jonita 26; Cheat Point Blank Jonita 26. brucem91. May 10, 09:05 PM
  • point blank online game. Cheat Point Blank Jonita 26; Cheat Point Blank Jonita 26. brucem91. May 10, 09:05 PM



  • no_more_anger
    12-21 07:10 PM
    I am confused by why the priority dates for EB2 is worse than EB3. Could someone explain?

    It's because of retrogression. Example....

    Case 1:
    John applied in EB3 in 2002, had his labor/140 cleared.
    John changed companies in 2005, now was eligible for EB2. Used older priority date.
    Now John has 2002 PD in EB2.

    Case 2:
    BEC labors coming through.

    Case 3:
    Non-RIR cases getting approved (note that non-RIR labor takes a long time, ~4-5 yrs)

    Whether to choose EB-2 or EB-3 is hard.

    Fresh blood coming on H1 will typically be EB3. But by the time their visa numbers
    become available, they might move to EB2. Or maybe they won't if EB2 worsens. Right
    now I think it's a fair game between the 2 categories (IMHO).

    If 140 premium starts again, then it might get crazy. Apply for new PERM (choose the least retrogressed category), apply for 140.....all in 5-6 months. Now port your PD from
    whatever earlier 140 you had.

    I don't think there is a rule that once you have a Labor/140 cleared from EB2, you can't
    apply for a fresh labor for EB3 :-)





    2011 Point Blank Games merupakan point blank game online. a funny site point blank golf
  • a funny site point blank golf



  • niklshah
    05-27 01:02 PM
    What will be the answer for current immigrtion status question, rite now i am using my EAD and i have never used an advance parole...thanks



    more...


    point blank game online. point blank online skill build
  • point blank online skill build



  • summitpointe
    04-09 04:09 PM
    :)





    point blank game online. online game POINT BLANK
  • online game POINT BLANK



  • WeShallOvercome
    07-25 01:37 PM
    >>>>



    more...


    point blank game online. point blank philippines game
  • point blank philippines game



  • garybanz
    09-27 11:03 AM
    My EAD cheques got encashed today. I had sent a single cheque for myself and my wife. I do notice two LIN numbers on the back of the cheque. BUT when i search for those numbers on USCIS website its says number DO NOT exist in the system. Has anyone faced similar issue?

    Thanks

    Did you send two separate checks for 485 or did you combine them into one? How many LIN numbers did you see on the back of the check for 485?





    2010 point blank online game. Cheat Point Blank Jonita 26; Cheat Point Blank Jonita 26. brucem91. May 10, 09:05 PM point blank game online. Point Blank Baixar Jogos Games
  • Point Blank Baixar Jogos Games



  • perm2gc
    06-16 05:52 PM
    I have H1 extension of 3 yrs after 6 yrs of H1 b'cos of approved I 140. Now when I file 485 and EAD, can I still use the H1 till expiry date if somehow 485 application gets denied before H1 expiry date?


    I know if the CIR in it's current form is passed then this question becomes invalid, since I am consulting on H1.
    you can maintain dual status .



    more...


    point blank game online. Point Blank, sebuah Online
  • Point Blank, sebuah Online



  • xstal
    01-21 01:24 AM
    I know this is a little late, but based on the ridiculous snail speed of the VB, this is the first time I scrutinized my I-485 receipt and the USCIS online case check.


    I, like a lot of others, got my I-140 approved, and then slipped in my I-485 application during the July VB fiasco of 2007.

    I have a PDF of the FedEx delivery receipt/signature that it was delivered to the USCIS on July 28th, 2007, a Saturday

    On my Receipt, it says the "Received Date" is July 30th, the Monday. I am not going to dispute that 2 days, especially since it was a Saturday.

    BUT when I go online to check my case status through the USCIS website, it says

    On September 5, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

    Do i need to be concern?

    I maybe being silly here, but I'd appreciate anyone that can answer my question. I mean, their computer is saying they got my package on September 5th! This doesn't even make sense, cos the July VB fiasco window was over by Aug 15th back in 2007!

    Also, just so I know, anyone got their July VB packaged delivered on a Saturday but got a receipt date for the Monday after? (I'll feel a little better if I know I am not cheated here)

    Now, i can get back to being grumpy about the VB retrogression/non-movement saga of 2009.

    thank you everyone!





    hair a funny site point blank golf point blank game online. Game online Point Blank
  • Game online Point Blank



  • clockwork
    08-26 10:08 AM
    clockwork :

    Mine is the same case....Did you have LUD on your I-485. Mine was received by J.Barrett on July 2nd and has an LUD on 8/5. Not received the RN yet.

    You are asking about LUD on I-140 right? Yes. I had LUD on my approved I-140 on 08/05/07. Thanks -



    more...


    point blank game online. cheat point blank full cash.
  • cheat point blank full cash.



  • makemygc
    06-14 11:20 AM
    Any one???
    I have the same question which I posted on another thread. I'm sure several people must be in this dilemma. With the immigration-law.com posting on this matter, it is now a matter for worry.

    Note from Immigration-law:-
    It is uncertain how this visa number change will affect the pending H-1B extension petitions beyond six years under 104(c) based on the approved I-140 petition. There is some chance that it may be denied. Additionally, those who need H-1B extension beyond six years and are not eligible for one-year increment extention because 360 days have not passed since the filing of labor certification or I-140 petition (labor certification waiver cases) will face a problem in extending the H-1B status. They should, however, take advantage of 245(K) benefit that makes I-485 eligible inasmuch as the unauthorized employment or unalwful status did not last more than 180 days since the latest admission to the United States. Those who can file the I-485 timely under 245(K) should cease employment before it reaches 180 days and wait for the EAD approval. Record keeping will be extremely important in this case.

    Can someone answer please???





    hot point blank online skill build point blank game online. wallpaper game online pb
  • wallpaper game online pb



  • rjgleason
    February 27th, 2004, 07:45 AM
    I cannot possibly comment bob...

    but I do get noticed in this country...

    hehe

    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/500/15128T3300-med.jpg

    Sure you can...........and sure you do.



    more...


    house point blank game online point blank game online. point blank game online
  • point blank game online



  • paskal
    08-23 11:51 PM
    I believe that several people have won WOM cases....

    I also hear that Sheila Murthy is planning to file a WOM with a large group of clients to offset cost.

    Might be worth getting a second opinion with an attorney that's filed and won WOM cases....

    welcome to IV!





    tattoo online game POINT BLANK point blank game online. Suck at Point Blank - PB
  • Suck at Point Blank - PB



  • rajnag21
    08-08 10:31 AM
    Hi All,
    I have one question. I have 140 and 485 concurrently applied. If there's an rfe o 140 will they ask for paystubs ? I have some personal problems recently and I dont have paystubs for about two months.

    Please advise.



    more...


    pictures point blank philippines game point blank game online. Online games lyrics
  • Online games lyrics



  • arung
    01-02 01:14 PM
    They took just a week for me.





    dresses wallpaper game online pb point blank game online. POINT BLANK Online Game
  • POINT BLANK Online Game



  • abhi2001
    02-26 05:35 PM
    Another option here -

    I was on H1B for about 4 years and after that on L1A via a COS for the last 1 year. (total 5 years). Currently I am on L1A with company A.

    If my future employer B files for my H1B I don't have to go thru the cap/quota since I already was on an H1. I assume this is correct.

    - So till the time my H1B is approved can I still be with employer A on L1A visa?
    - Will moving to H1B with company B be my choice (of when I want to resign from company A and move to B) or will I be forced to join company B as soon as my H1B is approved?
    - Parallel to the above company B files my GC.

    Can this be done?

    Thanks for all the help.



    more...


    makeup Point Blank, sebuah Online point blank game online. point blank game online
  • point blank game online



  • yestogc
    03-06 01:34 AM
    In India, as of this day only Rs 1L is secured if a bank fails ............... isn't that way too low.
    http://www.dicgc.org.in/GuideToDepositInsuranceInIndia.htm#q3





    girlfriend Suck at Point Blank - PB point blank game online. Point Blank is an online
  • Point Blank is an online



  • quizzer
    11-10 02:22 AM
    Hello,

    My case is EB2. I have a B.Sc Physics degree + 1 Year PGDCA + 19 years of experience in software development field. USCIS issued an RFE on my case, requesting the transcript of my degree. Before my lawyer responded to the RFE, surprisingly, my I-140 was approved. I wish the same happens in your case, too.

    Can you tell me ur dates:
    I140 RD
    RFE received date?
    final approval date?
    Service center?

    Thanks





    hairstyles cheat point blank full cash. point blank game online. online game POINT BLANK.
  • online game POINT BLANK.



  • webslinger
    08-26 11:32 AM
    Hi Vikramy - Do you know of any particular reasons for these transfer denials? Also what could have been the reason in your case? Please explain if you have examples for the company starting with cognXXXXX, I just put my transfer papers in to join them.... :confused:





    bang
    02-10 04:50 PM
    Hi All:

    Question: I have a I-140 PD Sept 2005 - EB-3, And completed 4.5 years (6year end oin July 2008) on H1. I changed the job in Jan, 2007 and using the approved I-140- 3 year H1 Ext rule, I received my extention for 3 year until 2010. Now my new employer des not want to file for greencard for 1 year. meanwhile if my old employer withdraws my I-140 what would happen in this case, if I start my LC application in jan 2008.

    There is technically no link between the extended H1 and the Labor / I140 approval, if you have any labor application pending for more than 1 year OR a Approved 140 at the time of next renewal you are fine. Here is why i say that, one of my co worker had a labor application filed in 2001 and he completed his 6 years in 2004 (mid year), he got his H1 extended (7th year) based on the pending application. Since the labor application was taking for ever (it was complicated, it was filed in RIR and later USCIS changed it to regular and stuff like that) our company filed a new one in 2004 Jan from a different location. Some time in late 2005 his original Labor application got denied and his H1 was up for another renewal (8th year) in 2005 technically it sounded like a big problem but the company lawyers used the second labor application which was filed in 2004 (while he was in his 6th year, after completing 5 years) which was pending for more than 1 year by mid 2005 and he got extensions, infact he has got another (9th year ) and is currently up for the 10th year extension ..... no Issues.

    Please consult with a good Lawyer and confirm the same





    Viktor
    07-12 08:34 AM
    Tancredo Announces 'Overdue' Immigration Reform
    http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewPolitics.asp?Page=/Politics/archive/200707/POL20070712b.html, By Nathan Burchfiel, CNSNews.com Staff Writer, July 12, 2007


    (CNSNews.com) - Rep. Tom Tancredo (R-Colo.) on Wednesday announced plans to introduce legislation that would overhaul the U.S. immigration system by placing tighter restrictions on legal immigration and increasing pressure on illegal immigrants currently in the country to leave.

    Full article posted at http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4805&page=47



    No comments:

    Post a Comment