Friday, June 10, 2011

postales de amor gratis

images postales de amor gratis. postales de amor gratis. amor y amistad gratis. amor ms
  • amor y amistad gratis. amor ms



  • thomachan72
    01-12 08:28 AM
    :p
    Call me superstitious but just wanted to kick off this thread again in the hope that this miracle will repeat this year. I have a gut feeling 2011 will bring that magic moments again.

    Hi Floridasun, hope your superstition pulls off a miracle!!
    If it does I would strongly adivce you to purchase a lottery ticket :):):)





    wallpaper amor y amistad gratis. amor ms postales de amor gratis. postales de amor gratis. Postales Musicales Gratis
  • postales de amor gratis. Postales Musicales Gratis



  • usirit
    07-30 11:20 AM
    Nixone;

    I really hope / wish you don't get audited.

    DOL claimed that the newspaper ad was sent to them without the date of it. So we sent them back the whole paper-page where the date is usually printed at the very top with my job ad on it.

    Good luck...

    I looked at your signature timeline and it says "LC denied due to date missing on ad portion." Could you please clarify what happened? My job ads are running right now for PERM LC and not sure what I need to keep from the newspaper ad.

    I have taken screenshots of Job Order, Yahoo HotJobs, Professional Organization, University Placement etc. I hope the screenshots showing the ad and all the dates would be good enough.

    Did they send you RFE for all the job ads and is that how they found out the date missing? I did not know people get RFE for job ads. Thanks.





    postales de amor gratis. postales de amor gratis.
  • postales de amor gratis.



  • gbof
    10-06 10:02 PM
    irrational - Sorry to say this is little bit unlucky case. This happened to me also. My case got transferred to VSC from TSC in July 2009 and from then it is sitting there with no progress. Taken info pass but no use. (Yet to think about the next steps!).

    I applied for EAD and AP in Aug last week and got the approved copies in Sep second week. I sent the application to TSC.

    mmanurker - Can you please tell me how long your application was present in VSC? Also did you do anything to move it back to TSC or NSC.

    My little daughter's got shuffled from TSC-VSC (NBC?) and after several months got a mail transferred back to TSC. I talked with IO twice, one time I was told they got it back in last oct and this evening I wanted to know if it is pre-adjudicated, IO said it does not show in their system....To follow it is so frustrating





    2011 postales de amor gratis. Postales Musicales Gratis postales de amor gratis. Postales amor gratis
  • Postales amor gratis



  • cdeneo
    12-29 01:21 AM
    I believe change of status pending works the same way as extension applications when pending - one can continue to stay in the country post I-94 expiration as long as the change of status application has been filed prior to I-94 expiration - so the time spent after I-94 expiration does not count as out of status. Now if the change of status application is denied and the decision comes after I-94 has expired - I believe you have 30 days to leave the country - USCIS would send a notice stating the same as well and in that case one should leave the country as early as possible - within 30 days of such intimation.

    I would still advise you to get an opinion from an immigration attorney to be sure that this is the way it works.



    more...


    postales de amor gratis. postales de amor gratis. Postales Animadas Gratis; Postales Animadas Gratis
  • postales de amor gratis. Postales Animadas Gratis; Postales Animadas Gratis



  • krishnam70
    07-23 08:41 PM
    I am working for company A under H1-B visa and my PERM was approved early this year and my I-140 (EB2) is pending. I summitted I-485 last week since the PD is current again. Almost the same time, I moved to another department in the same company because of company reconstruction. The job seems to be having different requirements(>50% difference). I have a couple of questions:
    1. Within how long I need to inform my company lawyer and then USCIS that my job changed within the same company?
    2. What are the concequences if I do not inform my company laywer about my job change? Will USCIS know this in the future and deny my I-140 and I-485?
    3. Will my pending I-140 get denied since my job requirement changed (if my company lawyer inform USICS)?
    4. What are the possible outcomes for my I-485 under this job change situation?
    5. Is that possible that I just stay there as nothing happened and wait for USCIS response to my I-140 and I-485?
    6. What can be done in order to avoid a new PERM and new I-140? I really don't want to start all over again since who knows what the PD will be after Oct. this year...


    If your company is ok with giving you a letter sticking to your original duties you should be fine, there is no need to inform USCIS about it. I know it amounts to misleading but in your situation that is the best you can do.

    good luck





    postales de amor gratis. postales de amor gratis.
  • postales de amor gratis.



  • maddipati1
    02-04 04:30 PM
    has anyone requested USCIS to send AP via Fedex/UPS?

    I am thinking of sending USCIS a Fedex return envelope so that they can use that instead of regular USPS mail.

    has anyone done this successfully?

    would help me a lot

    thanks



    more...


    postales de amor gratis. imagenes de amor gratis.
  • imagenes de amor gratis.



  • manishcp
    01-08 12:06 PM
    I have a photo copy of courtesy copy, Would it be ok for AC21?





    2010 postales de amor gratis. postales de amor gratis. postales de amor gratis.
  • postales de amor gratis.



  • gcadream
    03-12 12:57 PM
    In addition to the above questions:

    USICS had stopped the movement of EB2/EB3 dates by not allotting visas and on the other hand they had also added too many restrictions on H1 extension [like valid Purchase Order for all visa extension], no matter you have approved I-140. These days they give H1 extn for only that period of time till PO is valid. That means if the PO is valid for 4 monnths one gets H1 extn for 4 months only and if it 6 mths then extension for only 6 months. This means that after 4,6 months one again has to apply for H1/H4 extensions and again pay all those fees.


    This really sucks !!
    Is the intention of all these laws is to catch fraud or kick out all immigrants from this country ?
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:



    more...


    postales de amor gratis. como postales de amor,
  • como postales de amor,



  • CaveMan232
    10-25 04:48 PM
    Dear Admin, sincerely appreciate your encouraging words. 10+ Yrs in the country and another 10 yrs to go before seeing the light appears to be highly depressing considering current economic uncertainities.
    If it wasn't for the patch up by Immigration dept in 2007, this country would have seen Indians forced to head back home by the 10000's. And those that were fortunate enough to retain jobs or move on to new ones by porting AC-21 are forced to stay in the SAME role with no relief coming from the Govt for AC-21 which would then allow them to get promoted or recognized for their hardwork. Imagine the shock my boss had when I had to refuse promotion as that would jeopardize my GC(expected to be approved in the next 10 years)? And if that doesn't bother you enough, then once every 2 years(thankfully EAD is now valid for 2 yrs), you start fasting and praying that your EAD gets renewed without issues. You get the drift now, don't you?
    And that is not to say I do not acknowledge the efforts your team has been putting in. I, along with the many 1000's, truly appreciate the selfless and noble efforts your team has been constantly putting in to bring about bigger changes. THANK YOU!!





    hair Postales amor gratis postales de amor gratis. amor y amistad gratis. amor y
  • amor y amistad gratis. amor y



  • Canadianindian
    07-14 09:24 AM
    It will update on a daily basis..So please keep posting your signatures
    Signed and emailed to 10 friends



    more...


    postales de amor gratis. postales de amor gratis.
  • postales de amor gratis.



  • jliechty
    July 5th, 2006, 07:57 PM
    You're aware of the metering limitations (or really, none at all) of the D70 with manual focus lenses, and if you're set on outboard metering, you won't be affected. 6MP vs 10MP isn't that big of a difference until you start printing large (I'd say something greater than 11x17, but that depends on subject matter and personal taste). The D200's viewfinder is much better than the D70's, in my opinion from having used both (but unfortunately not side by side). The build quality is better, but I think both cameras would stand more rain than the average photographer (if you love standing in a downpour for hours, you're the exception, and you should get a waterproof bag no matter what camera you choose ; ).

    I wouldn't worry so much about "outdated" technology. The D70 still takes great pictures, so don't let anyone convince you that it would be like driving a 25 year old beat-up car. While I'd just get the D200 (err, uh, I already did), if the expense is a concern, or if you don't need the features of the D200 but aren't sure if the D70 would be enough, consider these possibilities:

    Try a D70 and a D1h - those two bodies used would together cost less than a D200, and would give you a camera for high resolution work and another for high speed/high ISO with better build quality, viewfinder, etc. albeit lower resolution and battery life.

    Alternately, a slightly less expensive choice would be to get a single D1x. This gives the build quality advantages of the D1h along with as good of (or sometimes better) resolution as the D70, although battery performance would be lacking (you'd need two or three batteries for a full day of shooting, depending on LCD usage). The D1 series is capable of using center weighted and spot metering with AIS lenses, though matrix metering is disabled (the D200 can do matrix metering as well, when the lens data has been entered manually).





    hot postales de amor gratis. Postales Animadas Gratis; Postales Animadas Gratis postales de amor gratis. frases de amor y amistad
  • frases de amor y amistad



  • shx
    09-29 04:55 PM
    Thanks everyone for all the responses!



    more...


    house postales de amor gratis. musicales de amor gratis; musicales de amor gratis postales de amor gratis. Publicado por POSTALES AMOR Y
  • Publicado por POSTALES AMOR Y



  • Alien
    07-09 10:07 AM
    Maybe people should also post messages in Mandarin,Tamil,Telugu,Swahili taken from famous songs. That way the forums will be truly diverse.





    tattoo postales de amor gratis. postales de amor gratis. postales de amor gratis
  • postales de amor gratis



  • speddi
    09-12 06:18 PM
    Thank you, guys for the input.

    When I file for my wife's AP, do I need to add my details to part 9 of her application, since I am the one preparing the documents?

    Also, what is the address for Texas Service Center if I want to send it by FedEx or UPS?



    more...


    pictures imagenes de amor gratis. postales de amor gratis. postales de amor gratis.
  • postales de amor gratis.



  • furiouspride
    04-24 09:50 PM
    thanks for your help it was hardly worth pressing the keys to let me know the word drr is used by people....yawn
    Yeah, thought maybe your 'son' was worth a few keystrokes ;)





    dresses frases de amor y amistad postales de amor gratis. postales de amor gratis. Imagenes de amor gratis: Imagenes de amor gratis:
  • postales de amor gratis. Imagenes de amor gratis: Imagenes de amor gratis:



  • 485Mbe4001
    02-18 07:55 PM
    If anyone is from Augusta and wants to put up flyers in the temple there please send me a PM. I might be able to help.



    more...


    makeup como postales de amor, postales de amor gratis. postales de amor gratis. musicales de amor gratis; musicales de amor gratis
  • postales de amor gratis. musicales de amor gratis; musicales de amor gratis



  • ImmigrationAnswerMan
    07-19 01:09 AM
    Yes, but if you file them both at the same time it gets complicated controlling which one will be the final status you end up in.

    It is probably better to file for one, with premium processing, and then if it is denies, file for the other. But, that may not be an option if you are running out of time on your I-94.





    girlfriend postales de amor gratis postales de amor gratis. postales de amor gratis. musicalesde amor gratis; musicalesde amor gratis
  • postales de amor gratis. musicalesde amor gratis; musicalesde amor gratis



  • venky321
    07-19 02:08 PM
    It might have been okay if you had tried to transfer from H1 to H4 after a few months of being on the bench; but 3 years out of status lol.

    Talk to an attorney, file a DOL complaint against your employer; but if it comes out that you were out of status for 3 years, I think your chances are pretty bleak.





    hairstyles postales de amor gratis. postales de amor gratis. postales de amor gratis « La
  • postales de amor gratis « La



  • smaram1
    08-12 07:57 AM
    Thanks for the reply (myvoice123 and anilvt)...that gives some hope...i am seeing conflicting comments/replies from IO's on applying 180 day rule...needless to say i am stuck in NC..





    lazycis
    01-30 11:23 AM
    Any feedback on this is appreciated.

    The basis for your AOS is approved EB3 I-140. So I do not see a problem porting to another company. That I-140 will remain valid. If you get approval for EB2 I-140, it won't change your eligibility for AOS. I am not sure if you will be able to port priority date. If you worry too much, you can ask employer to withdraw EB2 I-140 application. My hunch is that EB3 with 2001 PD will get approved earlier than EB2.





    xeixas
    09-08 10:43 PM
    I just renewed my H1B visa for another 3 years, and I also have an approved advance parole document. If I leave the US before my H1B visa is stamped in my passport and re-enter the country using my AP, do I lose my H1B status? (that's what my attorney says)

    How about my the H4 of my wife? She is already using EAD, so if we re-enter the country should she use the AP document or the H4 visa?

    This is way too confusing...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment