Thursday, June 2, 2011

powerpuff girls blossom

powerpuff girls blossom. Which PPG(PowerPuff Girl) do
  • Which PPG(PowerPuff Girl) do



  • AL2TEACH
    Apr 8, 04:26 PM
    gives me a chuckle :)





    powerpuff girls blossom. Powerpuff Girls - Johnny Bravo
  • Powerpuff Girls - Johnny Bravo



  • adztaylor
    Mar 27, 03:39 PM
    Haha oh dear. More fool the buyers for not reading the description. ALWAYS read the description for bidding/buying on eBay. But it is quite obvious the seller was out to deceive.





    powerpuff girls blossom. Powerpuff girls All Grown Up
  • Powerpuff girls All Grown Up



  • Huntn
    Mar 3, 11:12 AM
    I've now got 12 steps on my suggestion for fixing the economy. :D Post No.40.

    7. Stop supporting Illegal Immigrants- We can't afford the cost of rounding up millions of illegals and deporting them. Enact policies that go after employers. If they can't get hired, eventually they will go back home. In Minnesota I remember when all the house building crews were made up of locals. Now they are all Hispanics. Don't get me wrong, my wife is Hispanic so I have nothing against Hispanics nor immigrants, just illegal ones. And if an illegal alien has a kid here, do not give that kid citizen status. We do have the right to have and enforce citizenship standards.
    9. Taxes vs Services- Have a NO **** discussion on taxes vs services we want government to supply. Don't just run a "I'll lower your taxes" campaign.
    10. Push for Domestic Manufacturing and a Level World Wide Playing Field- It's a social, economic, and security issue. If we can't can't dump toxic waste in the river but China can, we can't compete. There is a price to pay for cheap products- the loss of our jobs and the degradation of our environment. And it is self reinforcing. Once we lose our jobs, all we can afford is the cheap product. Of course the few in charge of the corporate machine will do quite well for themselves as always.



    For the record, they are paying their fair share. The top 50% of wage earners pay over 95% of the income tax. Your disgusting attack on all conservatives wanting to '****' over all citizens is just that... disgusting.


    I don't have time to respond to all of your points this morning. I'll try later. But where did you come up with 95%? This chart (http://www.truthandpolitics.org/top-rates.php) seems to disagree with you.

    Btw, post WWII, the top tax rates in this country used to be way up there, like 90%. That was fair imo because after you achieve so much income, how much more do you really need? What does it take to live comfortably- $1M per year, $5M? Shoot I'd be happy with $500k per year.





    powerpuff girls blossom. Powerpuff Girls Women
  • Powerpuff Girls Women



  • wratran
    Mar 3, 11:07 AM
    I have an ipad 3g with 4.2.1 with 7.10.00 baseband.
    I know the 4.2.1 can be jailbroken....but can the 7.10 be unlock?

    I look at iclarified website for the unlock tutorial for 7.10....nothing show up



    more...


    powerpuff girls blossom. Powerpuff Girls Blossom 1.7 Oz
  • Powerpuff Girls Blossom 1.7 Oz



  • solace
    Oct 9, 02:51 PM
    as will i.

    even if i'd been using Echofon Pro the last few months





    powerpuff girls blossom. Powerpuff Girls Z - Blossom
  • Powerpuff Girls Z - Blossom



  • macsaregoodmkay
    Apr 27, 06:12 PM
    For the record, it's really easy to access the file. Didn't even need the phone, the file is on your computer. The iPhone Tracker software finds the file for you. Literally took me 2 minutes to do.

    Can't wait to get 2 minutes alone with my EX's computer! -kidding, I could care less, but you get the idea.



    more...


    powerpuff girls blossom. Buttercup - Powerpuff Girls
  • Buttercup - Powerpuff Girls



  • rien333
    Dec 12, 07:03 AM
    Decided to do some geektooling with my good old power mac, I'm pretty satisfied with the result:

    http://i54.tinypic.com/33yovw3.jpg





    powerpuff girls blossom. the Powerpuff Girls,
  • the Powerpuff Girls,



  • Reefbone
    Feb 10, 12:50 PM
    I have the 450 minute plan for $29.99. Kinda worried I won't be able to do this. I see mention of people on the same plan for $39.99 and that price point being one of the qualifiers.

    UPDATE: Spoke to ATT: If I add the unlimited M2M then I lose my Corporate discount... I'm kinda torn as I have been steadily blowing through my rollovers minute this past year. I started with close to 2000 minutes of rollover and am down to only 50mins left. I would have to spend $15 more per month to the the feature but @.45/min over 450 it could get ugly quick. Torn...



    more...


    powerpuff girls blossom. today, Powerpuff
  • today, Powerpuff



  • levitynyc
    Apr 7, 12:07 PM
    Also, how the hell are you supposed to play the Swordquest games without the manual and comic books?

    It is nice to see Waterworld though as the contest for it never happened and the cartridge was printed in very limited supplies.





    powerpuff girls blossom. Powerpuff-Girls-lossom.jpg
  • Powerpuff-Girls-lossom.jpg



  • MBX
    Apr 30, 06:34 PM
    lol - what a great Episode: http://www.southparkstudios.com/news/383081/see-humancentipad-uncensored

    Even as an Apple fanboi you gotta admit there's truth to it.



    more...


    powerpuff girls blossom. Blossom - Powerpuff Girls Wiki
  • Blossom - Powerpuff Girls Wiki



  • Dreadnought
    Feb 14, 03:50 PM
    Should pass you up in less than 12 hours now :D

    Yeah, tell me about it :(
    But on the other hand, I already passed a lot of people in the meantime. To bad I can't use any of the Dell's at work, then I could have given you a run for your money. They new ones are all i7's at 2,93 GHZ with a good GPU, 8 GB of ram and SSD's. So, CPU and GPU folding possible. But we need the processing power ourselves as we're a big architectural firm and need to keep the power usage as low as we can as we're already maxed (old building and the city just can't provide us with more power).:(





    powerpuff girls blossom. powerpuff-girls-lossom
  • powerpuff-girls-lossom



  • jmccray
    Feb 10, 06:38 AM
    Individual plans for $20 per month, FamilyTalk� for $30 per month (up to 5 lines)

    NO THANK YOU!!!!

    We want lower prices!

    Enough with offering more gimmick features for more $$.

    Um, No. If you actually go through the process it will switch out your $20/month unlimited text with unlimited text and mobile to any mobile. No gimmicks.



    more...


    powerpuff girls blossom. Powerpuff Girls coloring pages
  • Powerpuff Girls coloring pages



  • bretm
    Oct 7, 12:03 AM
    No it doesn't. Seriously, I've visited this site zillions of times and Safari has never crashed on it.

    As for resizable text areas, it's a good idea in theory. Too many "web designers" think they are designing for print...the user is supposed to have control over how things look. That's one of the whole points of the web; everything should be as relative as possible.

    --Eric

    If the user (who knows nothing of design, fonts, color, etc.) has control over the presentation of a company's image then there is absolutely no point in having a designer. Might as well have the intern throw something up there. Think before you write.





    powerpuff girls blossom. Powerpuff Girls Women
  • Powerpuff Girls Women



  • chrismacguy
    Apr 20, 08:19 AM
    What interface/app are you using to watch video and from what streaming source?

    From what you explain I would guess you are running h.264 streams that may be beyond your Macs capability. My single 1.8 7448 G4 would easily outperform your dual 867 and I can't go above 480p h.264.

    For the best video playback experience on your hardware I would restrict it to 480p and lower h.264 and DivX/XviD up to 720p. It's also all about the player you use. On PowerPC chips Quicktime generally uses up to double the CPU vs. VLC or Mplayer.

    Give me specifics about codec and apps used and I can help you solve this issue no matter what video card you have.

    Thats weird your Single 1.8 can't handle 720p h.264. My 1.67Ghz PowerBook G4 can... just. Possibly due to the fact mine has a very clean Tiger install (All it has is Logic Pro 7 and Final Cut Pro 5)... but Idve thought your 1.8 wouldve managed it.



    more...


    powerpuff girls blossom. Bubbles and lossom
  • Bubbles and lossom



  • mrgreen4242
    Nov 29, 12:50 PM
    Apple/we should just ask for DVD-Video burning rights in exchange for limiting the number of iPods you can play a movie on. Be a fair trade, in my book. I'd use the iTMS store for movies if they did that. The ability to burn to regular CDs is what keeps me in the iTMS (I have some sort of legal, unrestricted backup right), and I don't think I am alone in this way of thought.





    powerpuff girls blossom. Powerpuff Girls
  • Powerpuff Girls



  • SLJ
    Feb 2, 08:27 AM
    http://idisk.mac.com/txwhitehouse//Public/feb2011.png
    Link (http://architecture.desktopnexus.com/wallpaper/577432/)

    this is awesome, what's the modification... luv the icon and bottom info display...



    more...


    powerpuff girls blossom. Boomer and Bubbles
  • Boomer and Bubbles



  • norrismantooth
    Mar 31, 10:13 AM
    Does anyone else think this is a desperate attempt by Adobe to stay in the tablet game?

    They're making software for a device produced by a company that wants nothing to do with them.

    Does the software use Adobe's AIR?





    powerpuff girls blossom. The Powerpuff Girls End Theme
  • The Powerpuff Girls End Theme



  • liamkp
    Aug 9, 01:42 PM
    Not a very good selection....

    http://switcheasy.com/products/CapsuleTouch/CapsuleTouch.php#





    powerpuff girls blossom. Powerpuff-Girls-lossom-3.jpg
  • Powerpuff-Girls-lossom-3.jpg



  • iSee
    Apr 7, 06:46 PM
    Come on now. Other than a VERY select few, Atari games are terrible and don't hold up at all.

    Word to the wise: if you don't get it, don't pipe up and let everyone know. Just keep your mouth (or keyboard) shut





    whocares
    Sep 24, 03:24 PM
    1. Why wouldn't you let him?
    2. Why is this your business ? (I'm assuming GF is also 18 or above)





    rasmasyean
    Apr 14, 05:21 PM
    Pop culture has that lowest common denominator appeal about it; that's why it's popular. Good luck on raising that bar. But let's not kid ourselves here - he was fined for PC reasons, albeit trivially so given the size of his paychecks. Otherwise, we wouldn't be seeing half of the NBA tripping over themselves to issue statements and apologies and conduct investigations.

    That IS very true. Usually "pop culture" influences and is taken up by two major groups...kids...and the lower classes. The artists often target these groups and as for the kids...well, it's hard to stop them from "speaking thier minds" because the are just all about spur of the moment. And they would say things without even realizing what it means or the consequences...some simply don't care.

    The "lower classes" aren't as educated so many will also adopt "pop culture" from TV or wherever they get it from without realizing what impact it has on others arround them and in the different environments. Fore example, you would see more educated and/or high class people with "manners" in such sensitive situations vs. like a bunch of "blue collar red necks" so to speak. Even when you're just out of adolescence, you can see this distiguishment. What I've found is that in general "harvard types" interact differently from "community college types". And this fits even later in life although "most" older ppl would have matured to a certain extent. Not to mention that "harvard types" are much rarer than "community college types" so hence...where "pop culture" thrives more.





    SandboxGeneral
    Mar 20, 07:28 AM
    I don't have any horror stories, but at the end of this year I am going to drop two of the sites I maintain because of an extremely annoying woman. I do a site for her, and an association she is involved with plus many other sites for local governments, like townships.

    All of my clients are easy to work with and give me periodic things to update, fix or add. That's never a problem for me since they're paying for it. But this woman sends me things nearly everyday to do, wanting to change font sizes, add giant gaudy stars and attention grabbers and the like. She's one of those people who uses 15 question marks or other punctuation in her emails to express her tone or meaning. Oftentimes she want the exact same information that is on one page to be on another page, "just in case people don't click on the first page." I keep telling her that it is redundant to do so and people aren't as dumb as you think they are. Essentially she is a micromanager of her site and she also has authority over the association site I maintain too. So I get the same stuff from her for that one too.

    But wait! There's more! She also feels the need to send things to me for another site she has no business giving input towards (it's an association site her husband belongs to!) and offers her opinion to change things there too. This one really drives me nuts. She sent some changes to me a few months ago and CC'd the person with authority over this site. I ignored her request and subsequently so did the other guy. Then last week she FW's it to me again with giant font and multiple question marks wanting to know why I didn't do anything with it. I replied back saying that I was waiting for "Hank" to authorize it. So she fires an email off to him and I demanding that he authorize me to make the changes. Wouldn't you know it, he ignored her again! ;) I told the associations president and he is going to put a stop to her trying to mess with his site.

    But as I said, I am dropping her site and her association site at the end of the year. I don't need her money that bad. Living headache free and a bit lighter in the wallet is OK with me.





    njmac
    Jan 10, 10:05 AM
    I loved the keynote. Steve's excitement was palpable - he really believes this is the next big thing. Let's give him a little credit here.

    I would be willing to bet the next month will be announcement after announcement of upgrades and updates.

    Apple is getting stronger and stronger as a company and that is good for the mac and us.





    lazyrighteye
    Oct 31, 01:50 PM
    4 years ago I hiked the Camino de Santiago, an old pilgrimage route that goes across Spain (850 km)

    I had a diskman at the time and used for about 5 minutes during the walk.

    I found that it ruined the whole experience.

    sometimes the best music is absolute silence


    So very true...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment