Saturday, June 25, 2011

prince william beard new kate middleton

images prince william beard new kate prince william beard new kate middleton. prince william beard new kate
  • prince william beard new kate



  • saileshdude
    03-26 03:34 PM
    My husband recieved a transfer notice for his I-485 from TSC saying that the
    "Preliminary Processing of the application has been completed, and it has been transferred to USCIS office at Lee's summit , MO 64064. The office will notify you when they schedule an interview on the application."
    I am the primary applicant and I am on H1. My husband was on H4 and now he is on EAD. My PD is July-04. Is any body in the same situation as me and received such transfer notice. I am really anxious about this. Please let me know is it somethign to worry about and what I take for the interview when I am called.
    I will greatly appreciate any help with this.
    Thanks.

    Seems to me like TSC is processing application based on priority date rather than processing date posted. This seems to be different from NSC which usually goes by the processing date. Lately I have heard of couple of cases whose priority date were or close to being current and they were either sent an RFE or called for interview.

    Anyway to OP, there are bunch of threads here on which talk people talk about their interview experience. All you can do is go through them , talk to your attorney and prepare accordingly.





    wallpaper prince william beard new kate prince william beard new kate middleton. prince william beard new kate
  • prince william beard new kate



  • neoneo
    07-17 12:26 AM
    My 140 was filed last week and I don't have the receipt number. Can I file 485 without I140 receipt number?

    Ask yourself.. how do people file concurrently ?! .. the only problem will be if your I-485 comes for review before I-140 is cleared. Then you'll get a notice for denial since I-140 is not approved. But what are the chances of that happening in todays scenario unless you have a very old PD>


    check it out with ur attorney.





    prince william beard new kate middleton. prince william beard new kate
  • prince william beard new kate



  • sangmami
    08-15 09:10 PM
    hi,
    where do we get to read the receipt number from the back of the check ?..i see so many ppl write that they cud get the receipt number from the back of the check and with that the cud track the fate of receipt notice.The back of my cleared check has so many numbers but they are all overlapping and unreadable.Do any1 else has the same issue?
    can any1 tell what is the window period b ween check clearance and recipt notice?
    Thanks.





    2011 prince william beard new kate prince william beard new kate middleton. prince william beard new kate
  • prince william beard new kate



  • reddymjm
    05-05 04:41 PM
    :)

    Wow that would be nice.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18905



    more...


    prince william beard new kate middleton. prince william beard new kate
  • prince william beard new kate



  • ss777
    03-05 07:38 PM
    Group insurance through an employer will not treat pregnancy as pre-existing. If group insurance is not available for this person, lookout for discount plans. Try in other states as well not just Oregon.





    prince william beard new kate middleton. prince william beard new kate
  • prince william beard new kate



  • gk_2000
    08-13 02:58 PM
    My 485 was approved last week. Current status is Post Decison Activity. I've received Welcome Notice few days back.

    It seems like USCIS automatically ported the PD.

    My EB3 PD is April 2003 and working for the sponsored company.

    I filed another 140 under EB2 through another company and it got approved 3 years back. I never joined in that company. I didn't port my EB3 PD when the EB2 140 was filed.
    As a matter of fact, I completely forgot about this EB2 140 and this company.

    All of a sudden, last week my 485 was approved with the EB2 PD which is Jan 2006.

    I guess USCIS ported EB3-EB2 automatically. Is it normal?. What should I do?.

    Please advice.

    But when was the 485 filed? was it filed by the other company along with 140 in 2007 july fiasco?



    more...


    prince william beard new kate middleton. prince william beard new kate
  • prince william beard new kate



  • a_yaja
    07-24 01:47 PM
    I filed my 485 last week and didn't file for EAD. My spouse is filing 485 next week and i will be a dependent in that application. If i apply for EAD in his application, can i use it to invoke AC21 if i have to change job after 6 months under my 485?
    I have read here that EAD is not necessary for AC21, but my lawyer said its needed.
    There is no such thing as EAD "under his application" or "under my application". If you apply for EAD - you either apply for it with the AOS application (yours or your spouse's) or after the AOS receipt is received. If you apply after applying for AOS, then you need to provide with receipt of AOS (either yours or his). The EAD will be in your name and as far as my knowledge goes it will say "issues on basis of AOS applied as ...".





    2010 prince william beard new kate prince william beard new kate middleton. prince william beard new kate
  • prince william beard new kate



  • buptlsp
    09-18 05:01 PM
    got receipt today . 07/02 10:25am the famous J.Barrett .
    Guys, keep up, you will be fine and get it soon.

    In the same boat guys. Signed by J.Barret 10:25am. No receipts yet. Called USCIS twice last week. Still not in system.



    more...


    prince william beard new kate middleton. prince william beard new kate
  • prince william beard new kate



  • go_getter007
    12-20 12:23 PM
    Given her passport is stamped, she can re-enter the US with her H4. No need for AP. It doesn't matter if her visa expires in early Jan.

    GG_007


    Yes. she has a valid H4 Visa stamping till Jan 10. and she is landing in Dec last week.

    Thanks in advance





    hair prince william beard new kate prince william beard new kate middleton. prince william beard new kate
  • prince william beard new kate



  • fatjoe
    09-06 02:06 PM
    I called USCIS and I was told that, in (mid) July, NSC and TSC were the only Service centers receiving applns. USCIS has received enormous # of applications in and around mid-July and they are stagnant somewhere in the Service Centers. Applications are not moved from NSC to TSC. They are in the service center where they were sent.
    They may be in the system by the end of this month. I guess we'll have to wait, only time will answer.



    more...


    prince william beard new kate middleton. Middleton Prince William
  • Middleton Prince William



  • ronhira
    10-05 09:34 PM
    Neil, Hoffman, Greg, IIya, ,
    we will all love you.... and thank you for showing us the light..... to make this world a better place.....

    THANK YOU





    hot prince william beard new kate prince william beard new kate middleton. prince william beard new kate middleton. prince william kate middleton
  • prince william beard new kate middleton. prince william kate middleton



  • optimystic
    04-24 02:45 AM
    Hi god_bless_you,

    Title should have been: "God blessed me !! Got GC." Fix the title, other wise it looks like "God blessed you !! I got into trouble", Unless you feel GC as some trouble imposed on you.

    I am (and most of IV visitors) still without GC and years to go before getting GC.

    Any way, whatever, congratulations.

    --Dhundhun

    OP said "God bless you !!!, I got GC". Not bless*ed*. Those extra two letters might convey the meaning that you suggest. (God blessed you!! , and I got nothing! :) )

    But as is (without the 'ed' after bless), the title does indeed convey appropriate meaning ! Its like saying, "May god bless you (too..) , I have been blessed !" .

    But anyway, we are splitting hairs here :D . Congratulations to the original poster



    more...


    house hairstyles prince william new prince william beard new kate middleton. putera william and kate
  • putera william and kate



  • chanukya
    07-17 05:48 PM
    Check this out.

    http://www.murthy.com/uscis_update.pdf





    tattoo prince william beard new kate prince william beard new kate middleton. prince william beard new kate middleton. prince william kate middleton.
  • prince william beard new kate middleton. prince william kate middleton.



  • unbreakable
    03-17 09:45 AM
    All,
    I got a couple of emails from USCIS yesterday stating that they have sent notices requesting additional evidence/information on our I-485 applications. My priority date is October 2006 (EB3) and I am not sure why I would get a RFE now. Has anybody with a similar priority date get a RFE too?

    I will let you guys know what was requested in the RFE as soon as I get it.



    more...


    pictures prince william beard new kate prince william beard new kate middleton. Prince William#39;s New Look:
  • Prince William#39;s New Look:



  • gc1024
    07-17 04:53 PM
    D. JULY EMPLOYMENT-BASED VISA AVAILABILITY

    After consulting with Citizenship and Immigration Services, the Visa Office advises readers that Visa Bulletin #107 (dated June 12) should be relied upon as the current July Visa Bulletin for purposes of determining Employment visa number availability, and that Visa Bulletin #108 (dated July 2) is hereby withdrawn.

    The above has these two items.

    D. JULY EMPLOYMENT-BASED VISA AVAILABILITY

    After consulting with Citizenship and Immigration Services, the Visa Office advises readers that Visa Bulletin #107 (dated June 12) should be relied upon as the current July Visa Bulletin for purposes of determining Employment visa number availability, and that Visa Bulletin #108 (dated July 2) is hereby withdrawn.

    E. AUGUST EMPLOYMENT-BASED VISA AVAILABILITY

    All Employment-based preference categories are �Unavailable� for August. At this time, it is uncertain whether any numbers will be returned and can be reallocated at a future date. Until informed otherwise, all readers should assume that the categories will remain unavailable until October, which is the beginning of the new fiscal year.


    Is D applicable to those who filed earlier this month and E for those waiting to file?





    dresses prince william beard new kate middleton. prince william kate middleton prince william beard new kate middleton. prince william beard new kate
  • prince william beard new kate



  • H1B2GC
    09-30 09:20 PM
    You could use AC21 after 180 days of I-485 filing but your I-140 should remain approved. If either your company revokes I-140 because you failed to maintain good relationship with them or USCIS revokes it because they discovered something regarding your company which was not available to them when your case was approved or if they find out that you switched jobs before 180 days, they will deny your I-485. But you could open a motion to reconsider and later appeal in court. If you are still not tired, you'll have your LC priority date which you could use for your future greencard.

    If you plan to join a new company before 180 days use H1B otherwise use AC21 and work on EAD. I undertand that you are getting depressed regarding the whole process.

    This is a game US is playing against the high skilled to drain out their knowledge. Get up, take your chances and screw them up in a same or similar classification for the time and $ you lost.



    more...


    makeup prince william beard new kate prince william beard new kate middleton. hairstyles prince william new
  • hairstyles prince william new



  • nashim
    08-06 02:40 PM
    for EB2 I-140 approval, candidate must have 4 years bachelor + master degree or 4 years bachelor + 5 years experience





    girlfriend prince william beard new kate middleton. prince william kate middleton. prince william beard new kate middleton. Prince William Kate Middleton
  • Prince William Kate Middleton



  • Hopeful123
    08-14 08:56 AM
    Update: My case was approved today. I-140 , EB3 India PD - 03/24/2005, USCIS Recd: 05/25/2007 at NSC. Transferred to TSC in Aprl'08. Approval email: 08/14/08.

    Good luck to the rest who r in the same boat.

    Cheers!





    hairstyles Middleton Prince William prince william beard new kate middleton. prince william beard new kate
  • prince william beard new kate



  • gc28262
    04-23 01:45 PM
    My I-140 is still pending at NSC.
    I am planning to change my apartment. Same city, different zipcode, better deal!
    Please advise when is AR-11 to be filed, is it based on lease start date or actual move date? :confused:

    Here is my question:
    In order to avail the deal, I need to "move-in" by 05.05.2009. So my lease at the new place will start on 05.05.2009.
    Due some reasons, I cannot physically into the apartment till 05.16.2009. I will still be in my old apartment until then.

    So when do I need to file an AR-11 form, by 05.15.2009 (10 days after my lease starts) OR 05.26.2009 (10 days after which I am physically in the new apartment)?

    IMO you need to fill AR11 only once you vacate your old apartment. If you want file AR11 earlier, you can do it. Since you own(rent) both apartments till 05.16.2009 you can retain your old address till 05.16.2009 and file AR11 before 05.26.2009.

    After filing AR11, call USCIS customer service to verify the address change. (Don't misuse infopass for such basic stuff).





    linuxra
    09-24 07:52 AM
    Hi All,
    Thanks in Advance...
    I got an email from USCIS that my and my wife's I-485 got RFE''s
    I files my 485 through lawyer,I recently moved to new location...
    Will the rfe notice come to me or my lawyer...
    I updated the old address on the day i got RFE notice?
    Please advise...





    s416504
    09-04 01:44 PM
    I called 1-800-375-5283 (press 1-2-2-6-2-2-1 at the prompts) Today.
    Same reply due to high volume wait for 90 days



    No comments:

    Post a Comment