Tuesday, June 14, 2011

prince william kate kate middleton

images Kate Middleton and Prince prince william kate kate middleton. prince william kate middleton
  • prince william kate middleton



  • pratikgr
    08-08 07:49 PM
    My H1 has been denied on Master's quota as I filed for H1 in April and I graduated in May. The reason for denial is that "on notice day, I was not graduate'.

    My EAD will be expiring in May 2008 and even If I apply for New H1 in next April, I can not start working till October 2008.

    In this bad situation, what are the option I have not to leave the country. Please advise as soon as possible





    wallpaper prince william kate middleton prince william kate kate middleton. Prince William and Kate
  • Prince William and Kate



  • Motivated
    10-27 09:22 AM
    to Motivated...

    Seriously, .... Are you really thinking about getting this guy :p

    Good Job!

    at least there is some action involved, you should join too....especially if you are from WI

    just saying meragcdedobhai - won't get it.





    prince william kate kate middleton. Prince William - Kate
  • Prince William - Kate



  • life99f
    06-18 11:25 PM
    Part 2 application type
    I use EB3 , which one should I check? a ?
    my wife file with me, which one should she check? b?

    part 3 processing information
    were you inspected by a US immigration officer? yes or no

    what does the "inspected" mean?





    2011 Prince William and Kate prince william kate kate middleton. prince-william-kate-middleton-
  • prince-william-kate-middleton-



  • ameerka_dream
    04-19 08:35 AM
    ^^^^^^^^^^bump^^^^^^^^^^



    more...


    prince william kate kate middleton. prince william kate middleton
  • prince william kate middleton



  • Dipika
    11-03 01:21 PM
    i have not done visa extention for my mother in law, but i had asked lawyer about it when last year my mother in law was here.
    Lawyer said it's possible to get extention. and they need traveler's check of $5K on my mother in law name to send for extention, which proves she has enough money to stay and travel further in USA.
    i had not followed it, but this time i'm going to do it when my in laws visit again.
    I would say it would be batter to go through lawyer as they have different tricks to get it faster and easily.





    prince william kate kate middleton. Prince William Kate Middleton
  • Prince William Kate Middleton



  • Ryall
    09-05 02:23 AM
    hye I dunno what all of your opinions are, but I think that pixel stretching and similar effects that are so popular now - can more easily take away from a picture then add to it.... just MHO - seems like people use it 'cuz it is "in"

    Peace



    more...


    prince william kate kate middleton. prince william kate middleton
  • prince william kate middleton



  • imh1b
    12-06 08:24 AM
    After seeing so much activism on Dream Act in the news, I think Dream Act deserves to be passed. Recapture does not. We are responsible for it for not doing anything if Dream Act passes. Just Google Dream Act and you will see so much work done on this. Compare it to Recapture bill. Reporters will also write about issues where they see lot of activity. We are simply not doing enough.





    2010 Prince William - Kate prince william kate kate middleton. Kate Middleton and Prince
  • Kate Middleton and Prince



  • chris
    12-30 09:32 PM
    Our files assinged to Adjudicating officer on Nov 30th. (PD is current ) Nothing happend sofar.
    Is it time to worry ? I seen in this forum cases processed within two weeks after assinging. Any input will be appriciated.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL :)



    more...


    prince william kate kate middleton. prince william kate middleton
  • prince william kate middleton



  • copsmart
    06-16 07:23 PM
    Thanks for the update! Congrats!

    By receipt date do you mean "received date" or "notice date"?

    Was there any SLUDs prior to the CPO?

    Receipt date 5/13 WAC receipt
    Card production ordered : 6/16





    hair prince-william-kate-middleton- prince william kate kate middleton. Prince William Kate Middleton
  • Prince William Kate Middleton



  • priderock
    11-29 03:36 PM
    I am currently in US on H4. I had applied for my H1B while in India , through a consultant based in US and have the approval with me now.

    The problem is that I might have to go back to India next year for good, due to which I wont be able to utilize my H1b for working in the US.

    My question is:

    1) Since I wont be coming back to US as of now, what if I do not get my H1 visa stamped. Can I use my approval(I-797)in the present consulting firm's name, for getting H1b stamped through any other company in future.


    What is the validity on the H1 ? Did you get this H1 before you got H4 stamped and before landing in USA on H4 ?

    It is not possible to get the stamping on company "B" if you have H1 from company "A".



    2) I understand that stamping is needed only for reentering US. What if i just get the stamping done and still do not come back. In that case, can I still transfer my stamped H1B to any other company without working at all for the consulting firm whose stamp I have on my passport.


    You can get the stamping done overseas based on the current H1. You can enter US based on that stamping. You are expected to work for that company to transfer teh H1 to a different company. You will be asked to send at least one pay stub (more some times in case of RFE) with your transfer application.


    Any help is greatly appreciated, I need to decide fast. Thanks a lot.



    more...


    prince william kate kate middleton. prince william kate middleton
  • prince william kate middleton



  • rockstart
    09-08 10:48 AM
    I tried and it worked. First time the call did not go through but second time it worked. Thanks for the info. Free is always sweet.





    hot prince william kate middleton prince william kate kate middleton. prince william kate middleton
  • prince william kate middleton



  • thomachan72
    09-15 03:59 PM
    CIR will defenitely not help EB applicants. It will introduce a point system which eventually will screw up the whole system. One reason we have limited applicants to EB based GC now is that we have to be sponsored by an employer. Imagine if anybody could apply the sytem will be flooded and also there will be millions of ilegals to accomodate in some way. CIR is better dead than alive.



    more...


    house Prince William amp; Kate prince william kate kate middleton. william kate middleton
  • william kate middleton



  • senthil1
    03-05 08:53 PM
    We cannot justify the opposition to price increase as INS expects the fees to be paid by employer. So if needed employers can oppose not the employees. Only fees the candidates expect to pay is citizenship fees and all other immigration related fees should be paid by Employers as they are sponsoring gc


    USCIS fees cover none of the activities you mentioned.





    tattoo Prince William Kate Middleton prince william kate kate middleton. Prince William Kate Middleton
  • Prince William Kate Middleton



  • rbms
    03-06 02:35 PM
    Yep, email id please



    more...


    pictures prince william kate middleton prince william kate kate middleton. prince william kate middleton
  • prince william kate middleton



  • mzafar125
    08-19 12:13 PM
    relax until the new biometrics notice comes. Chances are it never will. The CSR you spoke to probably did'nt read/know the new rules.

    I called USCIS again today and spoke to a IO, they stated that the biometrics had expired and that I should simply wait for the new request. I tried to argue with them that the register stated that they should use what they have in their database. They stated that I have to go for my biometrics and there was nothing else they could do about it. I then asked them if everything else had cleared and they stated that they were only waiting for my biometrics at this stage.

    The funny thing is that I submitted a referral since my application was outside of the processing times. The referral stated that biometrics were missing. Now if I had not filed my referral USCIS would have simply just sat on my application until god know when. I am going to write a letter and get someone over at USCIS to listen to me. An uphill battle but it's better than just relying on USCIS.

    Does anyone know how long biometrics are valid for ?

    Good Luck folks, hope this nighmare ends soon

    Priority date 10/2002
    i-140 approved in 1/2007
    EB3, ROW





    dresses prince william kate middleton prince william kate kate middleton. Prince-William-Kate-Middleton
  • Prince-William-Kate-Middleton



  • mnkaushik
    04-13 03:23 PM
    Last weekend while chit chatting with my Indian neighbor, he told me that some of people he knows of got GC with their PD not being current. He said that his very good friend, who has a PD of 2005 for EB3, just got his GC. I kind of mentioned that may he applied for EB2 and did porting. But he was firm and said no his friend did not do it. He also went on to mention that his friend got a RFE and then once he responded to the RFE, he immediately got GC.

    I know, for now this whole thing from my standpoint is hearsay. But I just would like to know if any of you have come across such cases. Just want to get an understanding of how much of this occurs. I am guessing it is a very small number.



    more...


    makeup prince william kate middleton prince william kate kate middleton. Prince William amp; Kate
  • Prince William amp; Kate



  • meridiani.planum
    04-07 01:05 AM
    It is worse than that.. :)

    Please watch the following youtube video to understand how USCIS works

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-30BZtpvaTY

    that was amazing. Is the maker of that video an IV member?





    girlfriend Prince William Kate Middleton prince william kate kate middleton. kate middleton prince william
  • kate middleton prince william



  • jayleno
    02-01 04:28 PM
    Kumar...if you are joking please put a smiley either before or after you exclamations. Tell me if you are not...I will join right away :). Who in the world doesn't want to become a "star quickly"?? :)

    Start doing AmWay or QuickStar. That is the best thing a person can do !!!!!!





    hairstyles prince william kate middleton prince william kate kate middleton. prince william kate middleton
  • prince william kate middleton



  • hkusumadi
    03-27 12:00 PM
    I received my Labor Certificate with PERM process. Right now, I can't continue the process for I-140 and I-485. My lawyer just found out that my degree is Master of Business Administration, while the Labor Certificate is based on Master of Science. My current position is Software Engineer.

    My questions are:
    1. Is there a problem of having an MBA and working as a software engineer? As my understanding, MBA and MSc are the same level.
    2. Can I continue the case since I already got my Labor Certificate?

    I appreciate your feedback. Thank you.





    karanp25
    06-16 11:57 PM
    LOL...that's the best reply you could come up with? "You are not looking for experiences but relevant information" - what else could be more relevant than an experience?

    BTW, that isn't my experience, but it may very well be yours given that the list of questions you have are rather irritating.

    Do you really think your anxiety and you tracking every step (name check, BG check, assignment to officer...blah blah) of you GC will really get you the GC faster? I seriously doubt that.

    But after thinking a bit more - i now understand your plan. Your list of questions may impress the infopass immigration officer, and the officer may recommend that you should be hired by USCIS as an IO, given that you are more familiar than him/her with the immigration process. Once you are hired, you plan to approve your own GC? Isn't that true?

    I am impressed.





    kumar1305
    01-26 07:33 PM
    Instead of all this country caps, applying for GC and waiting, why don't they get a rule like European countries? In UK, netherlands and Denmark it is very simple. All you have to do is prove that you made more money (ofcouse taxes count) than the stipulated amount by the government. Pay the taxes for 4 or 5 years and take the GC(Permanent Resident). Simple no lawyer no crap. Country benefits we benefit. I lived in UK for more than 3 years and I would have become a citizen by now. But never wanted to be in UK, it was only a stop over. I always loved America, don't know why? Do you think it is because of Hollywood? I'm kidding. But still I love this country. Hope things will change some day. If not my daughter will sponsor me when she turns 21.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment