Thursday, June 9, 2011

prince william wedding

images Prince William wedding prince william wedding. prince william wedding invite
  • prince william wedding invite



  • CreatedToday
    02-11 05:55 PM
    To lighten up the moment after March Visa bulletin holds no prospects...

    http://thepinkchaddicampaign.blogspot.com/





    wallpaper prince william wedding invite prince william wedding. Prince William#39;s Wedding
  • Prince William#39;s Wedding



  • dilber
    12-04 05:51 PM
    Actually sometime when you talk to IO, they tell you all the receipt numbers including I-140. It happened with me once. I was inquiring about my I-485 receipt notices and the IO started telling me all the cases , I have filed so far. I guess, when they pull informaton based in your DOB and name, they are able to see everything. At this time, you can request them the RN of I-140. There are bright chances that you get the I-140 information.

    Can some one please provide me with the phone number I can call the IO at. thanks in advance





    prince william wedding. prince william wedding pics.
  • prince william wedding pics.



  • JazzByTheBay
    08-21 11:25 AM
    I filed at TSC, transferred to CSC, receipted, transferred to NSC - so not exactly the same situation. Interesting to note your case filed on 7/27/07 is being processed.

    Mine was filed on 06/30/2007
    RD: 07/02/2007.
    USCIS says they're processing by ND ("when it was entered... ").

    Signs of life @NSC, nevertheless.... :)

    jazz



    I got RFE on my case my case is NSC-CSC-NSC Transfer. Got Soft LUD in last 2 days and got RFE mail yesterday night. Waiting to hear back from lawyer about type of RFE. But atleast seems like they had started working on my case and if no RFE it would have been approved.





    2011 Prince William#39;s Wedding prince william wedding. wedding Prince William!
  • wedding Prince William!



  • qtoask
    07-11 12:22 PM
    TRUE, until IV co-ordinates rally on specific dates.. we members need to have that momentum flowing...


    I thank the idea of initiating and going about this so quickly. But if the IV or the majority of them here decide that they are going to hold rallies in San Jose/DC area, then I would not be able to participate since I don't see much representation in Denver/Boulder area.

    I would appreciate that IV and/or its core members support the concept of sending more flowers/letters/cards etc.

    Nothing of this kind is overdoing here.
    Send Cards/Letters and more flowers

    Keep the momentum going. This is not a one time affair

    Anand Sharma



    more...


    prince william wedding. prince william wedding.
  • prince william wedding.



  • nonimmi
    02-20 04:23 PM
    Guys,

    this doubt is bugging me due to recession fears.

    if someone is on h1 status & have filed 485 in july 07. what happens when due to recession he/she is out of job (NO PAYROLL) for 3-4 months.
    will the person have problems during 485 approval?? whats the possible negative that can happen in such god not willing situation

    http://immigration.lawyers.com/ask-a-lawyer/AC21-Change-Of-Employers-5713.html





    prince william wedding. Prince William and Kate
  • Prince William and Kate



  • resident1374
    02-03 09:59 AM
    Thank you for your help. I will definitely contact an attorney for my case. Hopefully, I will receive an approval without any hassle.



    more...


    prince william wedding. prince william wedding
  • prince william wedding



  • Dhundhun
    08-05 05:13 PM
    1% to 5% cases are listed in .

    Aug 6, 2008 @ 6:30PM EST:

    For EB2 chargeability India: So far in Aug we have 36 GC approvals listed in .

    TSC 34( cases) - 680(based on 5%) to 3400(based on 1%)
    NSC 02( cases) - 040(based on 5%) to 0200(based on 1%)

    Aug 5, 2008 @ 5:00PM EST:

    For EB2 chargeability India: So far in Aug we have 25 GC approvals listed in .

    TSC 23( cases) - 460(based on 5%) to 2300(based on 1%)
    NSC 02( cases) - 040(based on 5%) to 0200(based on 1%)





    2010 prince william wedding pics. prince william wedding. Prince William wedding
  • Prince William wedding



  • Refugee_New
    05-30 05:14 PM
    I e-filed my EAD renewal yesterday and got the reciept copy.

    Now what are the documents i should send USCIS? Do you guys have the list of documents to be mailed for EAD renewal?



    more...


    prince william wedding. Prince William Wedding
  • Prince William Wedding



  • gc_peshwa
    12-09 10:54 AM
    Thanks IV for the update!
    Good news guys...This is getting exciting now. Pleasantly surprised with 59 yes votes. Thats a good number. President Obama may have pulled off a miracle by extracting the GOP YES to DREAM by supporting their agenda of tax cuts for wealthiest Americans. Its politics afterall!





    hair wedding Prince William! prince william wedding. Prince William Wedding to Kate
  • Prince William Wedding to Kate



  • lfwf
    11-03 11:15 AM
    I hear they will try again to attach the provisions to other bills. Hopefully we will jump in too. Kudos to iv's efforts. If I can sit pretty for the moment with a 485 filed it's thanks to IV. Please keep going.



    more...


    prince william wedding. But the Prince William and
  • But the Prince William and



  • peer123
    07-18 07:57 PM
    and researched by Pappu himself. Check the archives in the last 30 days.

    bottomline: its a gray area and no one is sure. There is no law against doing it, some lawyers recommend it (Rajiv Khanna), others discourage as it could confuse USCIS and cause delays (Murthy) yet others say its simply not allowed.

    Thanks for your input... any other thoughts on this topic





    hot prince william wedding. prince william wedding. Prince William Wedding 2011
  • Prince William Wedding 2011



  • sss9i
    10-18 05:08 PM
    I had same problem,Employer not giving I-140 reciept notice.
    How to get it from USCIS.
    Thanks in advace.


    The Problem is my employer is not sharing this information with me.I want to make decision of moving the employer only if i know that my 140 is approved. My fear is that my employer may tell me that 140 is still pending even if it is approved.



    more...


    house WLR-2255 Prince William prince william wedding. prince william wedding date.
  • prince william wedding date.



  • desi3933
    02-18 01:11 PM
    I assume, You will have to report the income earned through foreign sources only if you are not paying taxes overseas. To get a better clarification, just consult a CPA

    One has to pay taxes on worldwide income if filing taxes as US resident. He/she can deduct foreign taxes paid as credit. It does not matter if income is taxed or not in the foreign country.

    This applies to interest earned on deposits in banks as well.

    _____________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US citizen of Indian origin





    tattoo Prince William and Kate prince william wedding. prince william wedding date.
  • prince william wedding date.



  • HV000
    10-13 11:07 AM
    Here's the extract from the Transcript of Oral Testimony by Bill Gates to the senate

    http://www.microsoft.com/Presspass/exec/billg/speeches/2007/03-07Senate.mspx

    SEN. GREGG: We also have something called a lottery system, which allows 50,000 people in the country, simply because they win a lottery, and they could be a truck driver from the Ukraine. And last year I offered an amendment, which would have taken that system and required 60 percent of those to be people with advanced degrees in order to participate in the lottery, so you'd have to be a physicist from the Ukraine before you could win the lottery. Do you think that would be a better approach maybe?

    BILL GATES: Well, I don't � I'm not an expert on the various categories that exist, and I don't actually know that lottery system. I know the engineers at Microsoft, nobody comes up to me and says, "Hey, I won this lottery."

    Its so FRUSTRATING to see that people in Congress are sooo IGNORANT!!
    Unfortunately, we are caught between the partisan politics of DEMOCRATS and REPUBLICANS..



    more...


    pictures prince william wedding prince william wedding. prince william wedding photos.
  • prince william wedding photos.



  • myimmiv
    12-17 02:58 PM
    Its Dulles International Airport (IAD) in Virginia
    Thanks. I was thinking it is Denver International Airport (DIA) for which I am looking for responses from members, since my wife will enter at DIA.





    dresses Prince William Wedding 2011 prince william wedding. prince william wedding ring.
  • prince william wedding ring.



  • yetanotherguyinline
    04-15 01:04 PM
    I had the same issue and I just sent in paper returns.



    more...


    makeup Prince William Wedding prince william wedding. WLR-2255 Prince William
  • WLR-2255 Prince William



  • peer123
    07-18 07:57 PM
    and researched by Pappu himself. Check the archives in the last 30 days.

    bottomline: its a gray area and no one is sure. There is no law against doing it, some lawyers recommend it (Rajiv Khanna), others discourage as it could confuse USCIS and cause delays (Murthy) yet others say its simply not allowed.

    Thanks for your input... any other thoughts on this topic





    girlfriend prince william wedding date. prince william wedding. Prince William#39;s Wedding
  • Prince William#39;s Wedding



  • RollingStone12
    04-25 02:05 PM
    yes america has its own problems called OBESITY and its OWN CITIZENS who kill each other every day and iys OWN citizens who commit crimes all the time;

    A HOLE

    You are just wasting your time defending your son...how many times you are going to do this...if not this time, next time or next time....

    One day they will bell the cat.





    hairstyles But the Prince William and prince william wedding. Prince William and Kate#39;s
  • Prince William and Kate#39;s



  • gg_ny
    09-06 02:29 PM
    Happened to us in May. Mine came after a week, but the dates were the same for both of us. I think it would not hurt to walk along with your spouse and try to do a walk-in.


    Dear All,

    I just received a FP notice for my wife scheduled for Sep 19, 2007. I have not received mine yet (I am the primary applicant), I have a few questions regarding this. Please help me if you have any information.

    1. Is it normal for the primary applicant to not receive FP notice at the same time as dependent?
    2. Can my wife get it done without me getting an FP notice?
    3. Can I get my FP done on the same day as my wife even though I did not receive my FP notice?
    4. I have filed for I-485, EAD and AP, will we both receive an FP notice for all 3 applications or it is just one FP for all applications?

    Please help us with your expertise. Thank you very much for all your time.

    PD: Aug 2005
    EB3 INDIA
    Nebraska





    waitnwatch
    12-13 11:01 AM
    and did anybody notice that the ICE is changing its track. They are now charging these folks of stealing ID's instead of the normal illegal charge. Ultimately this is opening up the way for local law-enforcement to charge people not on immigration violations but ID theft. This is pretty innovative and must have some political backing somewhere.





    ItIsNotFunny
    02-13 03:10 PM
    Congratulations!

    It is quite normal to have few weeks for card production ordered. Enjoy your freedom.


    I got the following message from USCIS:

    *** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

    The last processing action taken on your case

    Receipt Number: SRCXXXXX

    Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

    On February 9, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

    I received this message on Feb 10. But I haven't recieved any CPO or any other email yet. Is this normal? Is my case finally approved?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment