Tuesday, June 7, 2011

princess beatrice and princess eugenie

princess beatrice and princess eugenie. Princess Beatrice and Princess
  • Princess Beatrice and Princess



  • gchopes
    07-30 08:10 PM
    We may cross 2001 and enter into begining 2002.





    princess beatrice and princess eugenie. Princess Beatrice Flower Print
  • Princess Beatrice Flower Print



  • chanduv23
    02-24 07:17 AM
    this is what i know

    since I-140 is approved and I-485 is pending for more than 6 months therefore employer withdrawing I-140 will hv no effect on GC process

    u can get copy of I-140 approval by filing FOIA rqst but it takes about 4-5 months

    again, this is what i know but i am not a lawyer, pls consult an attorney b4 any action

    btw how does ur employer expect that u not go to another company if u r going to lose ur job with him?

    Looks like the OP works for a consulting company and his contract seems to be ending. Seems like there are no contract opportunities at this time but there are fulltime opportunities that match his profile.

    His employer does not want him to leave the company but at the same time does not want any issues with benching so asked him to work using EAD during his last week.

    His employer also threatening to withdraw 140 support if he leaves.

    OP - as long as u r having a new job in hand, AC21 works just fine, so don't worry too much.





    princess beatrice and princess eugenie. Princess Beatrice#39;s Five-Inch
  • Princess Beatrice#39;s Five-Inch



  • Munna Bhai
    12-14 10:15 AM
    RFEs these days? Especialy for I140s?

    Yes, too many RFEs and we can expect more very soon because of AC21 usage etc.





    princess beatrice and princess eugenie. Princesses Beatrice amp; Princess
  • Princesses Beatrice amp; Princess



  • anurakt
    01-03 11:13 AM
    I pledge $120 every month as soon as it is available......



    more...


    princess beatrice and princess eugenie. Princess Eugenie
  • Princess Eugenie



  • Motivated
    10-27 09:22 AM
    to Motivated...

    Seriously, .... Are you really thinking about getting this guy :p

    Good Job!

    at least there is some action involved, you should join too....especially if you are from WI

    just saying meragcdedobhai - won't get it.





    princess beatrice and princess eugenie. Princess Eugenie (L-R)
  • Princess Eugenie (L-R)



  • deba
    07-18 12:42 PM
    You are deemed to have lost Canadian PR if you have not fulfilled the 2 out of 5 years residency requirement. The issue may not affect you immediately, but will come up in case you decide to renew your PR card after 5 years. You will be asked to detail your Canadian residency for the past 5 years in your application. Note that this is only a requirement for the plastic card, not the landing paper: which is the proof of granting of PR. The plastic card is required for any travel back to Canada except for road travel from the US. Once your 5 year validity for the PR card has expired, it is upto the border official on the Canadian side to decide whether to let you in without a valid PR card. However, with a US GC you do not need any visa/permit to visit Canada and can safely let your residency requirement lapse automatically if you have not met the 2/5 Canadian residency requirement.



    more...


    princess beatrice and princess eugenie. Princess Beatrice and Princess
  • Princess Beatrice and Princess



  • pressman
    January 5th, 2005, 04:55 AM
    Rob - this is superb street journalism - the selective colouring adds to the impact. Nice job.
    Pete





    princess beatrice and princess eugenie. Princess Eugenie and Prince
  • Princess Eugenie and Prince



  • gc2005
    11-17 01:35 PM
    SKIL is the best bet for us. Hopefully we will see it being discussed soon in Senate.
    I agree, SKIL is the best bet for us. There are chances of something happenning before Oct 2007 because of no H1B visa numbers being available unitl then. I don't think it has been that bad situation with H1B until now.



    more...


    princess beatrice and princess eugenie. Princess Eugenie of York and
  • Princess Eugenie of York and



  • cox
    April 3rd, 2005, 08:39 PM
    The filter is an excellent suggestion, Gary - I prefer to do things in-camera. I did not take later shots, so I can't sandwich them. The reds were extremely short lived, and clouds were moving in (and it was freezing), but I'll remember to get a couple of different exposures for next time.

    Thanks for the recommendation, QJ. I'll get out my map and find it.

    I'll try your dual processing suggestion, Kevin, but my PS skills are weak compared to some of our resident masters here. ;)





    princess beatrice and princess eugenie. Princess Eugenie (6th in
  • Princess Eugenie (6th in



  • dudu
    05-09 03:02 PM
    Just some throught?

    Could you post all the local contact for IV core member? Since we can work together with local contact to raise the issue we have. Even we can arrange local event.



    more...


    princess beatrice and princess eugenie. Princess Eugenie is picked up
  • Princess Eugenie is picked up



  • chandra140
    08-24 09:34 PM
    Hi,

    My labour was approved on 23-Jan-08 and its expiration date is 21-Jul-08.

    I recently got my 140 receipt notice with receipt date as 24-Jul-08.

    I am wondering is my 140 is filed with in the valid time.
    Is there any rule like do we need to file 140 with in 180 days of labour approval.If so will my 140 get approval or denial.

    pl give me the response.
    Thanks for looking this.





    princess beatrice and princess eugenie. Princess Eugenie Princess
  • Princess Eugenie Princess



  • Riakapoor
    09-16 05:17 PM
    If you are genuine: Don�t do it. It will affect your GC.

    If you are losers guild member using Indian name to post: Leave this forum immediately. I am tired of fake posts. I personally believe Riakapoor and ar7165 are fake.

    Thanks for the advice. Excuse me how could you say that riakapoor is a fake? I am not active in IV but that doesn't mean I am fake.



    more...


    princess beatrice and princess eugenie. Pictures of Princess Eugenie
  • Pictures of Princess Eugenie



  • tnite
    06-18 04:04 PM
    Under Part 3.

    What should one put for
    1. Nonimmigrant Visa number
    2. Date Visa Issued
    3. Consulate Where Visa was Issued.

    I'm currently on a valid H1 extension with a valid I-94. My current visa on passport has expired. Anybody any ideas????

    1.Non immigrant visa number : put the number on the expired H1B stamp (in red color).Do not put the control number
    2.whenever the expired visa was issued
    3.whereever it was issued.

    I assume you renewed your H1b eventhough you'r H1b stamp expired.





    princess beatrice and princess eugenie. Beatrice, Princess Eugenie
  • Beatrice, Princess Eugenie



  • coopheal
    04-12 03:01 PM
    Gurus, I just got an email about RFE on 485 application for both of us (myself and wife). My PD is Sep 2006, EB2, not sure why the application got opened and whats the RFE about. I am still working on h1 (renewed based on approved 140) and still has 1.5 years left. Is someone on the same boat, i mean RFE's on 485 though PD is not current??? If the RFE is about my employment, would my wife also get the RFE ?? I am with the same employer from almost 6 years.Do i get the copy of RFE too or just the attorney?? Thanks Guys, appreciate your help ....

    Don't worry much its more than like going to be a medical RFE.

    I had an RFE recently with similar status. See thread....
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=24601



    more...


    princess beatrice and princess eugenie. Britain#39;s Princess Eugenie and
  • Britain#39;s Princess Eugenie and



  • chanukya
    05-17 11:43 PM
    I think you are slightly off again. This clause pertains only to labor certification and has no relation to quotas as I understand. Remember that there is no such thing as an LC quota. So you still wait in line... Only gain is that the bar for labor is slightly lower because the employer has to show that they hired the best guy for the job as opposed to showing that no minimally qualified American citizen was available. ;)

    US Masters and above exempt from quota...

    Read this (Sec 514)
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=56&d=1147880856
    in conjunction with this ...(USCIS Section 201(b)(1)(8 U.S.C 1151(b)(1)
    http://www.uscis.gov/lpbin/lpext.dll/inserts/slb/slb-1/slb-20/slb-1225?f=templates&fn=document-frame.htm





    princess beatrice and princess eugenie. Princess Beatrice and Princess
  • Princess Beatrice and Princess



  • piyu7444
    07-03 01:59 AM
    it is advisable not to leave the country while H1 extension is pending and you cannot lie to the immigration officer at the port of entry. if they take your I-94 while leaving (if going to Mexico, they generally do not take I-94) then you may have a problem reentering and you may have to wait until H1 extension is approved and then reenter using the new H1 approval.

    Mine is not h1 extension but what is called transfer - Company A to company B. Can I not enter using Company A's documents as they did not cancel my h1b and wont cancel it either. Also I will get pay stub from them till jul 15 for work done till jun 20th.



    more...


    princess beatrice and princess eugenie. and Princess Eugenie,
  • and Princess Eugenie,



  • mna123
    07-30 09:07 PM
    Thanks Kondur, your response cleared many things.

    No I was not of status because I am "outside" of US and am on unpaid leave for last 3 months as my name check for H-1 is pending.





    princess beatrice and princess eugenie. PRINCESSES Beatrice and
  • PRINCESSES Beatrice and



  • sirinme
    07-29 10:29 AM
    This second point is not true. Either that, or the USCIS is not enforcing that requirement consistently. I renewed my EAD 3 times so far, but never had to provide any salary statements with my renewal applications.

    Two other issues could be:

    2. You need recent salary statements for EAD renewal every year.





    princess beatrice and princess eugenie. Beatrice, Princess Eugenie
  • Beatrice, Princess Eugenie



  • gg_ny
    10-02 03:26 PM
    I can't imagine why people do not want to give whatever I-94 they had collected between two trips out of US. NOt sure of the rules, but the common procedure is to surrender original I-94 AND the ones you got with each H1B. I haven't heard so far that I-94's not returned gained monetary value on ebay or people could use them for anything else. For me, I see surrendering all of them as one ( or some) more document(s) not to worry about.


    But see that is exactly my question. Say u surrender All your I-94 copies. however on entering they still give you a BRAND new I-94 on the airplane (assuming you are crossing by airplane ofcourse). Now That has a totally new I-94 number than what your H1B I-94 had. That is where i get confused.





    xyz2005
    10-23 02:43 PM
    the problem is my company is not willing to give me any documents unless i loose my job. Also when you mentioned ASAP, do i have to get a job within # of days

    any suggestions.

    So many options:
    a. switch over to a "similar" job with another company on transfered H1B to new company.
    b. before getting laid off with current company, if you are on H1B and have unused EAD then you can switch to EAD by filing appropriate papers so that before termination you are on EAD and no more on H1B. Under this scenario, if u r laid off then you can look for a job (similar job to ur green card) and that might mean u can take some days to find one. See idea is when ur green card is being adjudicated you should be on same or similar job and you should be able to show salary and title and job responsibilities on new companies letter head. If you think your case is not going to be adjudicated soon ..that means you can change many jobs in between by using your EAD and only by when it comes to adjudication make sure you are with same and similar job.

    Again check with knowledgeable attorney before acting. These are my 2 cents

    best regards





    delhirocks
    06-29 11:30 AM
    Is there any quota on filing the I 140s? My friend requested his employer for upgrading his 140 and he says that the attorney mentioned that the quota for I 140 is already full. I don't think it is right. Any inromation please.

    There is no quota for I 140, the employer is just trying to save money.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment