Saturday, June 25, 2011

programe de modificat poze

images Programe de modificat poze programe de modificat poze. Program gratuit de modificat
  • Program gratuit de modificat



  • pcs
    05-31 11:06 AM
    If all active 7000 members drop $10 in a single day, it will be $70K

    I can not start any thread due to some funny problem on the computer or the site.

    I do not know how fix this. Earlier, I could start a new thread. I hope, I am not blocked.

    Can some one help with this





    wallpaper Program gratuit de modificat programe de modificat poze. Programe de modificat poze
  • Programe de modificat poze



  • freedom_fighter
    01-14 01:13 PM
    she had sep 2004 eb2.

    i've changed my pd date to avoid confusion. USCIS is going by the queue, so dont worry..





    programe de modificat poze. program de modificat poze
  • program de modificat poze



  • TheColonial
    04-24 12:18 AM
    Search SDL its a nice way to learn graphics and moving imges and such.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simple_DirectMedia_Layer

    Whoa! The guy says he wants to learn Win32 and you point him at SDL? Interesting! :)

    Everything that you want to do can be achieved without touching DirectX or OpenGL (and hence SDL), and using them will only confuse you if you're looking to learn to write Windows code.

    I'd recommend attempting your problem using nothing but Win32 and the core C++ functionality - IMHO, you should avoid muddying the waters with other APIs.

    Just my $0.02.
    OJ





    2011 Programe de modificat poze programe de modificat poze. Program de modificat poze
  • Program de modificat poze



  • Kevin Sadler
    June 16th, 2005, 09:59 AM
    this is going to be very subjective. even though there is detail less black in the first one in the nect area i think it "looks" fine. in my opinion there is too much detail less black in the second one, that makes it "look" too dark. also the first one is sooo good there's not much you can do with the second one to bring it to that level. thx, kevin



    more...


    programe de modificat poze. programe de editat poze
  • programe de editat poze



  • Canadianindian
    07-08 09:55 PM
    5 star from me too :D

    Best of luck.





    programe de modificat poze. program de modificat poze
  • program de modificat poze



  • gc4me
    02-09 10:17 AM
    You should not let this opportunity of 'Retaining your 1998 PD' go and need to act as quickly as possible. If you are from India and EB3 and if you have a new PD (from Y) of 2002+, it will take you 10+ yrs to get your GC. No kidding!!!

    Do this fast:

    01. try to find out a new company (if Y does not agree, generally if Y is a big corporation like MS, Verizon, Merrill Lynch , GE etc. will not agree for sure) who are willing to file a PERM LC for you for future employment.

    02. Use your approved I-140 (from X) and retain your PD while filling PERM LC from the new company (company Z :-))

    03. File I-140/485 together once you get your perm LC cleared (in 2/3 months including advertisement. filling etc.) and get you EAD/AP done by 60 days :-)). WOW. Rest of us can only dream about it!!

    04. After you file 485, after 180 days, you are able to change your current company (Z) and take perm job in a reputable company (say A).

    05. Sorry to say that you have to leave company Y and especially it is difficult if you make big bucks there.


    I am new member to this forum. My friend referred me here.

    I have a very unique case scenario and need help if anyone is aware of this.

    Background :
    I worked for company X which went bankrupt and was absorbed by company Y. 3 months after I started
    working for Y I got I-140 approved from company X(not sure how but got it).I had filed for I-140 abt.
    2 months before I joined Y(then still an employee of X) and had opted for CP and not AOS(had
    the option of concurrent filing but did not use which i regret till date). Since the X case was of
    no use now I filed a fresh LC from Y and am still waiting for notification from BPC for recruitment(TR case).
    I am planning to use the PD from earlier approved I-140 which is sept. 1999 when my LC gets approved.

    Issue :
    Last week I received a mail from NVC which was forwarded to me by the previous employers attorney.
    The letter's main content says
    "THIS LETTER SHALL SERVE AS YOUR NOTIFICATION THAT A VISA NUMBER IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE.
    FAILURE TO PURSUE YOUR VISA APPLICATION BY COMPLYING WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW WILL COMMENCE
    PROCEEDINGS TO TERMINATE YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA REGISTRATION ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF THIS LETTER".
    It mentions "Section 203(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act requires the Secretary of State
    to terminate the registration of any alien who fails to apply for an immigrant visa within one year
    following notification of the availability of a visa number".
    Letter is Dated Dec. 3 2006.

    Question :
    I want to know if this will in anyway prevent me from using my old case PD with my current case?
    My interpretation of this is that only the registration with NVC gets cancelled but the
    underlying LC and I-140 approved are not affected and I can still use the old PD on my
    current case. Pls. help.



    more...


    programe de modificat poze. programe de modificat poze.
  • programe de modificat poze.



  • whitecollarslave
    02-06 05:27 PM
    I don't think an employer can force you to repay the green card costs if you leave them as soon as you get it. That is illegal and against the law to make a foreign national pay for the costs of green card sponsorship!

    I know its against the law to make the employee pay for H1-B application fees (not attorney fees). I have not heard about any law that prohibits employers from making the employees pay for green card costs. Can you provide information on where you go this information and/or point to some credible source which we can use as a reference in case we need to?





    2010 program de modificat poze programe de modificat poze. Programe de modificat poze
  • Programe de modificat poze



  • map_boiler
    04-26 05:45 PM
    The company HR or lawyer/paralegal should be able to login to the DOL website and check the case status. Since the case is pending for more than 6 months, you could have your lawyer submit an inquiry through AILA.



    more...


    programe de modificat poze. programe de editat poze
  • programe de editat poze



  • jnraajan
    03-28 05:25 PM
    Has anyone successfully tried this option and recd a response?





    hair Program de modificat poze programe de modificat poze. Programe de modificat poze
  • Programe de modificat poze



  • deepakjain
    11-16 06:36 PM
    Please don't give out wrong information. Noone asking you to reply if you are not 100% sure of what you are saying.:mad:

    Using AP will not invalidate your H1. You can enter in AP and work with the same employer as long as your H1 is valid and you transfer it to new employer if needed.

    I am 100% sure on what I am saying and will never suggest something to anyone if I myself has not been advised to follow the guideline.

    The gentelman who replied last has already stated the same thing, work for the same employer to maintain your H1B if you enter on AP, but you will be a parolee until your H1B get renewed again.

    Regards,
    Deepak



    more...


    programe de modificat poze. Program de modificat si creeat
  • Program de modificat si creeat



  • justAnotherFile
    08-04 12:57 AM
    July 2 filer, PD 11/2005.
    infopass appt IO mentioned namecheck and FP check cleared.
    No soft/hard LUDs/approval yet.





    hot programe de editat poze programe de modificat poze. programe de modificat poze
  • programe de modificat poze



  • chanduv23
    04-27 09:16 AM
    Not sure how true this is but I got this email from my friend who is also an IV member.

    Dear All,
    Be Careful At the Indian Airports , This is a well organized conspiracy by Indian Immigration, Police, Customs and Air India staff with networking at all the Indian
    International Airports. Be watchful when ever you give your passport to Immigration/ Customs/Air India staff. The pass port can be easily tampered and can create trouble to you. They have found easy way of making money from NRIs. This is the way it works:
    At the time of the passenger's departure, if the passenger is not looking at the officer while he is stamping the exit, the officer very cleverly tears away one of the page from the passport. When the passenger leaves the immigration counter, the case is reported on his computer terminal with full details. Now all over India they have got full details of the passenger with Red Flag flashing on the Passport number entered by the departure immigration officer. They have made their money by doing above. On arrival next time, he is interrogated. Subject to the passenger's period of stay abroad, his income and standing etc., the price to get rid of the problem is settled by the Police and Immigration people. If someone argues, his future is spoiled because there are always some innocent fellows who think the honesty is the basis of getting justice in India ..
    Please advise every passenger to be careful at the airport. Whenever they hand over the passport to the counters of Air India , or immigration or the customs, they must be vigilant, should not remove eyes from the passport even if the officer in front tries to divert their attention. Also, please pass this information to all friends, media men and important politicians. Every month 20-30 cases are happening all over India to rob the NRIs the minute he lands. Similar case has happened with Aramco's Arifuddin. He was travelling with his family. They had six passports. They got the visa of America and decided to go via Hyderabad from Jeddah. They reached Hyderabad. Stayed about a month and left for the States. When they reached the States, the page of the American visa on his wife's passport
    was missing. At the time of departure from Hyderabad it was there, the whole family had to return to Hyderabad helplessly. On arrival at Bombay back, they were caught by the police and now it is over 2 months, they are running after the Police, Immigration officers and the Courts. On going in to details with him, he found out the following: One cannot imagine, neither can believe, that the Indian Immigration dept can play such a nasty game to harass the innocent passengers.
    All the passengers travelling to & fro India via Bombay and Hyderabad must be aware of this conspiracy. Every month 15 to 20 cases are taking place, at each mentioned airport, of holding the passengers in the crime of tearing away the passport pages. On interviewing some of them, none of them was aware of what had happened. They don't know why, when and who tore away the page from the middle of the passport. One can imagine the sufferings of such people at the hands of the immigration, police and the court procedures in India after that. The number of cases is increasing in the last 2-3 years. People who are arriving at the immigration, they are questioned and their passports are being held and they have to go in interrogations. Obviously, the conspiracy started about 2 to 3 years ago, now the results are coming. Some of the Air India counter staff too is involved in this conspiracy.



    more...


    house Program de editat poze online programe de modificat poze. Program Modificat Poze
  • Program Modificat Poze



  • kk_kk
    02-03 06:51 PM
    I can say for sure, Canada PR is not going to work because I went through the same situation and I was not allowed to board British Airways flight in Hyderabad with Canada PR and US AP.

    I am still fighting with BA for getting an refund.

    I had to buy an emergency ticket on AI to get back to US because I could not get my vacation extended





    tattoo program de modificat poze programe de modificat poze. program de modificat poze.
  • program de modificat poze.



  • petersebastian
    04-01 05:58 PM
    You already have the answer : It is 180 days after your I-94 expires, not the day of your arrival.

    Yes, thank you, maybe I wasn't clear about it, but I wanted to make sure that the 3 year ban something I will be facing if I overstay the 180 days, not before. I want to stay here with my boyfriend, as I planned until the end on May, but I don't want to do something that will give me a ban...



    more...


    pictures programe de modificat poze. programe de modificat poze. 2011 Program de editat poze
  • 2011 Program de editat poze



  • axp817
    07-04 09:55 AM
    Why would doing anything legal have implications on becoming a citizen?

    And to answer your question, No, your owning a gun legally, has no implications whatsoever on getting your citizenship.

    There are many legal gun owners who don't even have their green card yet, and no, they are not going to face any problems during 485 approval either.

    Look through some of my old posts, and you'll find a thread with information on legal aliens owning guns in America, although a lot of the information on that thread pertains to non-immigrant aliens. You being a permanent resident, have it much easier. Go through that thread and if you still have questions, ask, and I'm sure you'll get an answer.

    Good luck, be a safe, responsible, and proud gun owner.





    dresses programe de modificat poze programe de modificat poze. program de modificat poze
  • program de modificat poze



  • gconmymind
    03-25 01:26 PM
    I remember this bill being brought up last year also and was "supposed" to be passed but never even came up for voting...why do u anticipate this will go through this time? My wife is applying for her "H1B" and she is awaiting the lotto results...
    I strongly disapprove of ppl waiting for their GC voicing against H1B cap increase because they have crossed that bridge and have H1B. I am only safely assume such ppl will voice against IV and all IV activities once they receive their GC...

    H1B increase is ok, but it will cause further backlog for the new filers because of 7% country limit and very few visa numbers. Business is only interested in H1Bs as it gets them the workforce. A GC makes an employee freer and less valuable to a company????



    more...


    makeup programe de editat poze programe de modificat poze. Program de editat poze online
  • Program de editat poze online



  • fromnaija
    09-22 05:55 PM
    Is it possible to include "allow filing 485" if labor has been pending for 2+ years?

    Its not just people who have labor approved and are waiting for PD to be current. In fact there are a lot of ppl who are waiting for labor for 4+ years.

    I think its perfectly doable. If its ok to ask for ability to file 485 without PD being current, I think its ok to ask for ability to file 485 while labor is pending.

    But I guess we have gone thru this a dozen times and it doesn't appear that the plight of ppl stuck in PBEC is on IV agenda.

    I don't think that would be okay as you would then be jumping the hoop of I-140. I think we should just stay with the modest request of "filing 485" without visa number availability.





    girlfriend program de modificat poze. programe de modificat poze. Program de modificat poze
  • Program de modificat poze



  • JunRN
    08-11 06:58 PM
    True again. The problem will come during naturalization. Reasons why you change employers will be asked and scrutinized.





    hairstyles Program de modificat si creeat programe de modificat poze. program de modificat poze
  • program de modificat poze



  • Almond
    08-14 12:10 PM
    ^^^^ sounds like good news, I'm happy for you:)





    akred
    06-03 02:05 PM
    The question that was asked was - is Statistics a STEM discipline. That cannot be answered from that page even though it looks so. For e.g if I choose the Mathematics Major, it only lists the occupation that requires a Math Major and not the disciplines under Math. For e.g. one one of the occupation is Natural Sciences Managers which is an occupation and not exactly a discipline.

    sta�tis�tics (stə-tĭs'tĭks)
    n.

    (used with a sing. verb) The mathematics of the collection, organization, and interpretation of numerical data, especially the analysis of population characteristics by inference from sampling.
    (used with a pl. verb) Numerical data.http://www.answers.com/statistics&r=67

    I would be astounded if statistics is not considered a STEM major. The only way to know for sure beyond this forum is to check with a lawyer.





    wleebrown
    November 14th, 2007, 07:26 AM
    Keith,

    My sensors always seem to be dust magnets ... probably because I shoot with mostly primes and switch lenses a lot outdoors and in places that the lens just probably shouldn't be off the camera.

    The site Mats recommends looks like it might have some good instructions, but the best advice I've been given was buy a Rocket blower (it's just a big bulb type blower that's shaped like a rocket for about $20). Most of the time 3 or 4 blasts of air with the rocket blower does the trick. (Never use canned air by the way.) And be careful how far you insert the end of the blower into your camera once the mirror is locked.

    Shortly after buying a new 30D I got a little overzealous and smeared the end of the blower across the sensor. After pulling my heart back out of my feet, because I was certain I'd destroyed my new camera, and reading several sites like the one above, I violated all the rules and used standard cotton swabs my wife had in the bathroom (because it was the weekend and I live in the country where camera stores and medical supply shops are not close by or open) and I was able to easily clean the smear I had created across the sensor. The only problem I've had since was more dust.

    It's kind of scary the first time, but in reality it is not brain surgery. If you use due care and the right kinds of material, you should have no problem removing the dust yourself. At $75 a cleaning, if I took my camera in every time I had a little dust I would have to give quit shooting.

    Blessings,
    Lee



    No comments:

    Post a Comment