Wednesday, June 8, 2011

purple prom dresses

purple prom dresses. short purple prom dresses
  • short purple prom dresses



  • copsmart
    02-20 06:47 PM
    I think your wage is high, because you are in EB2 category.

    In other words, the job for which your labor was applied required a higher education or experience. Your employer has to come up with such strong requirements to put you in the EB2 category. But what it does is, it will bump up your prevailing wage.

    I had a similar situation where my boss gave a big list of requirements, which smacked my prevailing wage to a higher number. My attorney tried to talk into my employer, that GC is for a future job and they don�t have to worry about it now. But my employer said, they can�t promise to pay that salary, even if it is going to be after several years. Although, in my case the difference between the GC wage and my current salary wasn�t very high.

    So, my attorney and my boss went back and forth several times before they came up with a job requirement that works for me and my employer.

    In your case, at least your employer agreed to pay the salary or they have no concerns. So, you don�t have to worry about it now, because GC is for a future job.

    BTW, do not jeopardize your job by asking for such a huge raise in this tough economic times. If you are still so worried, try to find a job that pays your GC salary and use AC21 to change your job.

    I would say, just hang in there, because the job market is really tight.

    All,

    My PERM labor was filed in Dec 2006. I didn't know much about all the technicalities in that process. I found today, from the flcdatacenter website, my labor petition number and was shocked to see the wage mentioned in there is "50.34", "Hr". I assume thats the pay I would get if I get the GC. My current pay is 60K/year. I have approved I-140 and have also applied my I-485 in the July 2007 fiasco.
    I am now heart broken since I am not sure if I would ever get the GC cause the wage mentioned in LC and what I am getting right now has huge difference.
    What can I do at this point of time? Any suggestion would be helpful to me.

    Thank you.





    purple prom dresses. sexy short purple prom dresses
  • sexy short purple prom dresses



  • gc_mania_03
    01-27 03:39 PM
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=23346
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=23347


    Idiot, why are you creating a thread for each company. you could have mentioned Home Depot, Catterpillar and pfizer in the same thread.

    Before creating a thread, you should think that you are eating space and band width of a site which is run by a non - profitable organization.

    I think you may be venting your anger on some spam bot. If you didnt notice the name of the blogger is LayoffBlog which is also the name of a website with this information.





    purple prom dresses. Vintage beaded purple prom
  • Vintage beaded purple prom



  • fromnaija
    09-14 01:26 PM
    This issue was previously discussed here. In that thread I do not agree with user frostrated who stated that he reentered with an AP that was approved while he was outside the US. That may well be the case but I believe if CBP agents at the port of entry were vigilant he would have been refused entry.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum77-work-travel-options-after-485-h1-versus-ead-ap/1599409-parole-question-based-on-murthy-com.html#post1975354





    purple prom dresses. Take the purple formal dresses
  • Take the purple formal dresses



  • vasa
    07-05 10:48 PM
    Tell the employer you'll pay for the premium but include you in the company's group insurance.even a normal delivery costs can run into 10K plus the baby has additional costs etc . Did you have group insurance from a previous company?you can continuethat on cobra..its expensive though.good luck



    more...


    purple prom dresses. Prom Dresses from Sung
  • Prom Dresses from Sung



  • chanduv23
    07-25 09:34 AM
    I am in same situation. My previous employer has informed me that he has already revoked my 140 petition. I sent in the ac21 paperwork to be on safer side and also verified my home address on records in case they send something. You may want to do the same, also, make sure you have your own Attorney and file for G28 promptly.





    purple prom dresses. purple prom dresses
  • purple prom dresses



  • map_boiler
    04-26 05:45 PM
    The company HR or lawyer/paralegal should be able to login to the DOL website and check the case status. Since the case is pending for more than 6 months, you could have your lawyer submit an inquiry through AILA.



    more...


    purple prom dresses. purple prom dresses. prom-4083
  • purple prom dresses. prom-4083



  • smuggymba
    08-10 08:48 AM
    Friends

    This is my situation

    My I 140 approved, my status is F1 COS to H1 B
    My wife situation, B1 (Visitor) COS to H4.

    Now we r planning to change my wife status from H4 TO F1.

    Can anyone with their experience suggest How complicated is my Case!!!!
    Can we file COS by ourself or do you suggest to Hire an Attorney.

    Pl advice

    Thanks

    We did the COS from H4 (stamped) to F1 for my wife ourselves. It was easy, no lawyer but we got an RFE on the dollar amount so we replied again ourselves (giving an excel sheet etc). You can do it yourself.





    purple prom dresses. graceful prom dresses
  • graceful prom dresses



  • Humhongekamyab
    01-29 10:23 AM
    this rumour sounds like its straight out of timesofindia :p;)

    :d



    more...


    purple prom dresses. long purple backless prom
  • long purple backless prom



  • shantak
    04-29 02:19 PM
    You are missing a point here. I am on H1 through another desi firm. I stayed with them for 3 years and now my extension is coming up.My spouse's PD is May 2006 , his I-140 is approved and luckily he was able to apply for AOS last year during July fiasco. So I was able to apply for AOS as derivative on his 485. But because it is advisable that to maintain non-immigrant status while our AOS is pending I am confused whether to extend my H1 through my employer or use EAD that I got through my spouse. As you all know being able to apply for aos was very lucky opportunity last year and I do not want to mess up my aos application in anyway. I am concerned that if I am not able to respond to RFE in my H1 extension , it will affect my aos if they dig up my past.

    I would not get too much worried, firstly apply for H1 extension, if by any chance you get an RFE and if you think you will not be able to answer it then withdraw the petition and shift to EAD.





    purple prom dresses. Full length Prom Dresses
  • Full length Prom Dresses



  • glus
    05-31 09:18 AM
    <><><><><>



    more...


    purple prom dresses. purple and lue prom dresses
  • purple and lue prom dresses



  • mrajatish
    09-18 10:12 AM
    Friends,
    I had created this thread to share ideas on what we can do, given the grim situation we are in. I will really appreciate if others come up with ideas and make it part of this thread.





    purple prom dresses. Long Ribbon Purple Prom
  • Long Ribbon Purple Prom



  • p_kumar
    11-30 02:24 PM
    Can you put the exact working of the status ?

    Is it one of the following ?

    Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

    or

    Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

    or

    something else.

    Canadian_Dream

    Does the status 'Document mailed to applicant' mean a RFE?.:eek:



    more...


    purple prom dresses. Vintage beaded purple prom
  • Vintage beaded purple prom



  • Legal
    09-20 07:22 PM
    K_SING,
    You can invest, but be careful.

    You can invest and earn money, but you shoulddn't be "working" to generate money. If you "work" at stock trading, and generate money this is a violation of your H1B status. You could land in trouble, if I were you I will stop it.
    Attorney Siskind addressed this issue recently (visalaw.com), i don't have the web link.

    You can do passive investing in mutual funds or stocks. you can invest in real estate funds, but if you actively manage a property and make money you could be in trouble.;)





    purple prom dresses. Prom Dresses gt;gt;gt; purple prom
  • Prom Dresses gt;gt;gt; purple prom



  • bitzbytz
    07-30 03:43 PM
    Within 4-10 days, after the USCIS sent the FP notice. :mad:
    but you need to improve



    more...


    purple prom dresses. Unique and special purple prom
  • Unique and special purple prom



  • mjdup
    02-17 01:30 PM
    Great job cataphract ! meeting in person helps a lot, I'm wishing MA volunteers step up and get motivated. Does red bull really work ;) just kidding, good luck.





    purple prom dresses. poofy purple prom dresses
  • poofy purple prom dresses



  • Munna Bhai
    01-09 01:44 PM
    NSC is processing 140's filed on or before Apr 6,2007 - Once the processing dates shows your filing date, on 31st day, you can ask your employer to open a service request. NSC respond to your SR within 45 days. Hope this helps.

    any more inputs??



    more...


    purple prom dresses. Short Purple Prom Dresses
  • Short Purple Prom Dresses



  • JunRN
    08-11 06:00 PM
    True. But USCIS doesn't care anymore because I-140 is already approved. The ability to pay is for I-140, not for AOS. There is no point for USCIS to get the ability to pay for AC21 cases because the adjudication is based on the approved I-140. If you will read the USCIS guidelines on this, it explains the reasons why.





    purple prom dresses. Prom Dresses Long Purple
  • Prom Dresses Long Purple



  • sanjaymm
    03-06 06:07 PM
    I will email the scans, as soon as I get home





    purple prom dresses. Short Purple Prom Dresses
  • Short Purple Prom Dresses



  • Anders �stberg
    June 4th, 2004, 02:24 PM
    :D :D

    That's funny!

    And, I don't mind at all. :)





    immi2006
    08-21 09:40 PM
    All the fresh H1's wait little longer, while older h1 case gets adjucated. Presently, a guy who filed in 1999, 2000, 2001 is clue less, on what is happening, a guy who filed in 2005/6 had a 140 already, is this fair ?

    So to make it more evenly distributed, delay the process by 2/3 years for every new h1 applicant, and also insisting on 2 years of tax filing , will ensure, the older applications gets processed in the meanwhile, and also help the newer applications get streamlined.

    Hope u got the point...





    godbless
    06-29 11:28 AM
    Is there any quota on filing the I 140s? My friend requested his employer for upgrading his 140 and he says that the attorney mentioned that the quota for I 140 is already full. I don't think it is right. Any inromation please.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment