Friday, June 10, 2011

quote tattoos on ribs for girls

images quote tattoo on ribs. tattoo quote tattoos on ribs for girls. quote tattoos on ribs for
  • quote tattoos on ribs for



  • chadoubra
    06-21 01:24 PM
    thank you for the responses. it does seem to be a bit of bad luck. i only have 20 days before my I-94 expires. are they very strict about when it expires or do i get a grace period?

    for the first option (going out of the country), i need to get a mexican permit to enter mexico and that takes 10 working days to receive. that would leave me with about 1 day in which to fly to mexico and get a new I-94.

    for the second option (I-539), that takes 45 days to process, so my I-94 will expire and i wont have a new one yet, even though i've applied for it.

    if there's a grace period (is there one??) i might take the USCIS option since it'll be cheaper than flying to mexico.

    thanks again for the help.





    wallpaper quote tattoos on ribs for quote tattoos on ribs for girls. quote tattoo on rib cage.
  • quote tattoo on rib cage.



  • divs09
    06-19 12:55 AM
    Hello All,
    I am contacting you regarding an Inquiry of
    " H1B Approved without I-94 and to appeal for I-290B.

    I applied for H1B Visa on Dec 23rd 2008 or change of status from H4 to H1B, H4 is Valid till Aug 06, 2009.

    Please note that i was already on h1b from Oct 01st 2004 till Sep 30th , 2007, then again i applied for H4 on Dec 27th 2006 till AUG 06TH 09 2009..
    So i don't fall under New H1 Quota, i.e H1CAP
    keeping this in mind and only after filing, i received the receipt number on Dec 23rd 2008,and started working immediately from then onwards.

    On May 01st, 2009 there was a query to my company and also on me whether i am maintaining valid non immigrant H1B classification.

    On May 21st 2009, i received a letter from USCIS
    saying that a response was received in which it included two pay statements for period of Jan 2009 and Feb 2009, they mentioned that the beneficiary was not eligible to work at this time and appears to have been working in United States without permission.

    Change of status is denied, how ever your petition is Approved and go to Chennai for processing.Or submit a Motion to Reopen (Form I-290B ).\

    Please advice me what should i do.
    If i submit Form 1-290B, what are the grounds that i have to justify as it is clearly mentioned that i was not eligible to work at this time, but i am assuming that once you apply for H1 you can start working , then why in my case they have mentioned as illegal.

    Second query is after applying for I-290B, can i continue to work or should i stop working until i get the update from USCIS regarding COS.
    Third Query is should i apply for a new H1 and continue working.

    Please advice me on this issue.
    Hoping to hear from you Soon.
    Thanks a lot for your help,





    quote tattoos on ribs for girls. quote tattoos on ribs for
  • quote tattoos on ribs for



  • samswas
    05-13 08:39 AM
    I'm still waiting ... PD 6/12/2006





    2011 quote tattoo on rib cage. quote tattoos on ribs for girls. quotes for tattoos on ribs.
  • quotes for tattoos on ribs.



  • pbojja
    10-24 12:22 PM
    Hi,

    I am in the same situation.

    I went to India to get married in sep 2008 and went for stamping for my wife and she got stamped for H4 untill 2011 feb. and we are back on to US. After reaching here I have my GC in my mail.

    my PD is may 2006 I am waiting to add my wife to my GC I talked to the lawer and he said once the dates are current we can add her.

    lease let me know if we need to do any thing..

    Thanks,

    There is nothing like adding her to your GC.You have to apply for her 485 when your date is current again ..Nothing you can do till your dates are current again ..I guess you missed opprtunity in Sep 08 .



    more...


    quote tattoos on ribs for girls. girl tattoo quotes on ribs.
  • girl tattoo quotes on ribs.



  • singhsa3
    08-19 08:03 AM
    Forgive me but being an active volunteer I am seeing state of the affair so was compelled to make these comments.

    You are on 8th year of extension and this is a very stressful moment for you.
    IV probably can't help you a lot at this time as it is after the fact but it can help others before such thing happens.

    We are a growing union, which is run by people like you and me. If folks are not actively involved loobying for a) getting laws changed b) developing relationships with law makers and USCIS c) creating leverage of our unity over lawyers, these incidents will continue to happen.

    If we had become powerful enough, then in the cases like this IV would have hold high level meeting with USCIS to resolve this gentleman problem. But unfortunately, we are still a strugling union to get members to volunteer.


    Hi,

    My PD is Dec 2002 (on 8th year H-1 extension and just applied to renew H-1 again) and my company recd the 45-day letter in April 06 and responded in time. I checked my case status in July 07 and it displayed case closed. I called my lawyer and basically the response I got was she did not respond in time to a rescruitment instructions report sent by DOL in March 07 and hence the case was closed. My company has been supportive through this process and its only my lawyer whose been horrible.

    While part of me wanted to do strangle her, the other part (guessing the sendible part) made me realize I needed to get this resolved.

    1. Have any of you been in this situation and had your case reopened and if so, how?

    2. Can I change my attorney in this situation and have him/her try to get the case reopened?

    Any advice would be much appreciated.

    Thanks.





    quote tattoos on ribs for girls. quotes for tattoos on ribs
  • quotes for tattoos on ribs



  • Immigstories
    01-15 09:18 AM
    Gurus...please help me!!

    Is it safe to travel with a new approved I797/I94 and use the unexpired H1B visa stamp associated with an old employer to re-enter the country?



    more...


    quote tattoos on ribs for girls. images quote tattoos on ribs
  • images quote tattoos on ribs



  • Roger Binny
    10-15 06:47 PM
    My case is also similar.

    Applied labor in 2002 under Eb3 category
    I-140 approved in 2006.


    Applied labor in 2007 under EB2 category( same Company)
    Applied I-140 Eb2 and requested to port EB3 Priority date.
    I-140 got approved but did not port EB3 priority date.

    Applied I-485 in 2007 using eb3 labor and I-140.


    As of now I have two approved I-140 Eb3 PD 2002 and EB2 PD 2007.
    My attroney sent SR last month to port priority date on EB2 I-140.
    I see LUD on I-140 and I-485 ( LUD on oct 9th 2009) .
    Still waiting for response.
    I don't know how long USCIS will take to port PD.

    Ekkati

    Sounds like, they are considering your SR, but time gap is just a week, so atleast one or two weeks to go i guess.





    2010 quote tattoos on ribs for quote tattoos on ribs for girls. quote tattoo on ribs. tattoo
  • quote tattoo on ribs. tattoo



  • nkavjs
    09-12 10:20 PM
    same situation...

    sent to USCIS Texas on June 29, received on JUly 2nd at 10:25 AM. no receipts and no checks cashed yet. the USCIS receipting notice Texas said that they have finished receipting July 2 appl. what happened to our appl then?
    pls anyone who filed july 2 at texas and with the same info who got their cks cashed and receipts rec, kindly share here. tnx!

    No news yet.. no checks cashed.. I am still waiting..



    more...


    quote tattoos on ribs for girls. quote tattoos on rib cage for
  • quote tattoos on rib cage for



  • sbabunle
    08-23 06:19 PM
    I tried to educate some of the university students( MS) about our issue. They dont
    even care! Its seems like, they think, somebody else will take care of this





    hair quotes for tattoos on ribs. quote tattoos on ribs for girls. quote tattoos on ribs for
  • quote tattoos on ribs for



  • freeskier89
    02-09 03:22 PM
    Ooooh my bad. Sorry about that. It's kind of like joking about bombs in an airport lol. Its kind of an edgy subject. Anyways, congrats!



    more...


    quote tattoos on ribs for girls. Rib Cage Tattoos
  • Rib Cage Tattoos



  • wandmaker
    03-14 06:11 AM
    Friends,
    Has anyone else come accross this problem? I wanted to remitt funds to India and when I logged in to SBI GLS web site I got the following message:

    Due to regulations applicable in your state of residence in USA, we regret that, at present, we are unable to continue offering SBI Express Remit - US (our product using direct debit facility through ACH) till further notice.
    We are engaged in meeting the state's current regulatory requirements, and it will be our endeavor to restore to you at the earliest the convenience you have been enjoying. Meanwhile, you may use the aid of Rapid Remittance (Web-assistance for tracking wire transfers) when you use wire transfer from your bank to send funds to your beneficiary accounts in India.
    Please mail any of your queries to our customer support team at

    Also the remittance options menu has disappeared.

    SBI is working to complete statutory formalities, it will take about 10 to 12 weeks to enable "Express Remit" option. You may have to use alternate options until this gets enabled. Hope this helps!





    hot girl tattoo quotes on ribs. quote tattoos on ribs for girls. quote tattoos on ribs for
  • quote tattoos on ribs for



  • needhelp!
    10-25 12:57 PM
    bump



    more...


    house Tattoos Girls On Ribs - Flower quote tattoos on ribs for girls. quote tattoos on ribs for
  • quote tattoos on ribs for



  • TUnlimited
    11-07 05:22 PM
    By the way, I got my EAD. I don't want to spend money

    You can start to earn money instead by filling those stupid forms for somebody else... You got EAD, open you secondary business....:D





    tattoo quotes for tattoos on ribs quote tattoos on ribs for girls. tattoo on ribs for girls.
  • tattoo on ribs for girls.



  • pappu
    08-10 01:16 PM
    Everyone. Calling and worrying about notices and checks is of no use. We are in constant communication with USCIS and they have told us that it will take about 40-60 days to clear the huge backlog for these notices and checks. So everyone needs to be patient. We have tried to explain several times but people keep opening threads or keep asking the same questions on various threads. Today everyone is tracking notices. Tommorrow we will all be tracking EADs and APs. By the time we get our EADs and APs, it will be time to apply for them again next year. So tracking of checks and notices will continue forever and will yield no productive result for our cause. We should be instead worried if the Greencard should come soon and if we dont have to keep applying for EADs and APs every year for the next 5-6 years. Is anyone worried about Namechecks and RFEs? Nobody. Instead of calling USCS we should be calling our lawmakers and ask them to fix the system. We should be working on making this rally successful so that we can all stop worrying about our notices and quickly get our greencards.

    We should be worried that if the law does not pass soon, it is not likely to pass for another 2-3 years. And thus use that worry to help out with the rally.

    Hope this helps reduce anxiety in everyone.

    Please refer this post to anyone who is worried about notices and checks. It is mostly new members that are unaware of the history of the backlogs or the process worry about notices. Others then also start worrying about it seeing everyone worried and panic.



    more...


    pictures images quote tattoos on ribs quote tattoos on ribs for girls. quote tattoos on ribs for girls. quote tattoos on ribs for
  • quote tattoos on ribs for girls. quote tattoos on ribs for



  • pal351
    06-05 06:31 PM
    Congrats guys,
    I am still waiting I Applied my 8th year Extn on Jan 9th almost 5 Months
    Hope i will get this week ..


    Raj.





    dresses quote tattoos on ribs for quote tattoos on ribs for girls. quote tattoos for girls on ribs. Tattoos For Girls On Ribs
  • quote tattoos for girls on ribs. Tattoos For Girls On Ribs



  • chintals
    11-02 05:38 PM
    I also got RFE from VSC for AP reg PP clear copies. In my case, lawyer asked to send me clear copies of bigraphic info which means first and last page of PP showing photo and name and other info. I scanned and sent color images to my lawyer. So strange that all VSC people are getting this RFE.

    Online status simply shows, recieved and pending.. Does not reflect the RFE at all.



    more...


    makeup quote tattoos on rib cage for quote tattoos on ribs for girls. Tattoos Girls On Ribs - Flower
  • Tattoos Girls On Ribs - Flower



  • forgerator
    08-20 03:35 PM
    I spoke to the US mission- they dont have information yet about the process change for people who want to take appointments after 1st of Sept.

    However people who have already taken appointments prior to Sept 1 are not subject to any change. They need to show up with a reciept the day of the interview as before.

    Hope this helps.

    Excellent thanks . Well if this is true I don't have anything to worry about!





    girlfriend tattoo on ribs for girls. quote tattoos on ribs for girls. quote tattoos on rib cage for
  • quote tattoos on rib cage for



  • ag11
    09-04 04:14 PM
    I applied for 11th year H1B extension in June 2009 @ Vermont center and now I got an RFE which asks us to submit the end client letter with details likes the duration of the project, name of the supervisor, if vendor is involved then vendor details. I've been with the same employer (desi consulting firm) for last 7 years and with the same client for last 6 years. I dont know what will happen but I am doing everything I can and prepared for worst case scenario.

    Same exact case. Just give as much detailed info as you can. Do not leave any room for any ambiguity that would confuse USCIS. Remember it is only high school level staff that is accessing your case. So they don't go by logic. Dum it down to their level. Worst case according to my lawyer is that they may give a restrictive judgement for only for the period of contract or come up with an additional RFE with more details on the additional vendor.

    Please make sure your response is as comprehensive as possible. I just went through this and am waiting for a reply.

    In any case, it is always good to be prepared for the worst case scenario. Just remember that we are very qualified and smart professionals and will continue to make progress no matter where we go





    hairstyles Rib Cage Tattoos quote tattoos on ribs for girls. tattoo on girls ribs. girls
  • tattoo on girls ribs. girls



  • javadeveloper
    02-23 12:03 PM
    Thanks little_willy





    meridiani.planum
    03-02 11:48 PM
    Thanks guys. Luckily I still have the U-haul rental receipts and all credit card statements for that period. Will send all that. I hope that will help.

    talk to a lawyer. What you might need instead is to send an explanation that the last time you were admitted is the date stamped on your passport/I-94. The date mentioned in your I-485 is the last date of entry after a non-stamping readmit using visa revalidation etc.





    idreamofgc
    06-02 09:18 PM
    there is no 10,000 source but i heard people say that..
    are you also their client..are you audited..my audit is on business
    necessity and recruitment..

    does this mean we are screwed...or will they do something..they are
    big law firm..why would we suffer when one lawyer in the big firm makes
    stupid mistake

    My application has been in audit since July 2007.


    I doubt they will audit 10,000 cases (as such they don't enough have resources to work on). If they do, then its a massive F** up on part of Frago-moron.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment