Saturday, June 25, 2011

quotes about falling in love again

images makeup makeup love you friend quotes. quotes about best friends falling in quotes about falling in love again. in love again quotes. fall in love again quotes; fall in love again quotes
  • in love again quotes. fall in love again quotes; fall in love again quotes



  • chava_100
    08-04 12:10 PM
    Did you recieve old SS# on new card ? or entirely new SS# ?





    wallpaper in love again quotes. fall in love again quotes; fall in love again quotes quotes about falling in love again. quotes about best friends falling in love. est love quotes images.
  • quotes about best friends falling in love. est love quotes images.



  • gcdreamer05
    01-15 06:14 PM
    can we just buy a vacation for the burger king (a.ka. steve king) and ask him to go to bahamas or cancun or somewhere.... so that we can pass the recapture bill....





    quotes about falling in love again. pictures quotes about falling
  • pictures quotes about falling



  • meragcdedobhai
    10-26 02:43 PM
    to Motivated...

    Seriously, .... Are you really thinking about getting this guy :p

    Good Job!





    2011 quotes about best friends falling in love. est love quotes images. quotes about falling in love again. girlfriend quotes about
  • girlfriend quotes about



  • wandmaker
    09-10 03:09 PM
    hello every1,

    I was wondering how many of you are here who had applied their labor with MS + 0 years of experience..

    Could you please shed some light on your profile and current standing in GC process ??

    Thank youu....

    AFAIK, everyone is standing in the queue waiting for the turn. If you have a specific question, please do write instead of collecting statistics



    more...


    quotes about falling in love again. Techno Twins - Falling In Love
  • Techno Twins - Falling In Love



  • doubt123
    06-15 01:46 PM
    Hello,

    I was once in the same situation for H1 ( moved to a new compan ), where ex-emplyoyer totally denied to give letter.My lawyer suggested to just write a letter to USCIS mentioning that ex-employer is not giving letter and also mention his company name and telephone number, where they can call and check if they wish. If you have paystubs for the said working period attach copies with this letter.
    WE did this, and we got our H1 approved and also I-140 got cleared.

    Please check with your lawyer before you follow this step as I am not a lawyer.

    Hope this helps and All the best...





    quotes about falling in love again. falling in love quotes images pictures. Falling+in+love+quotes+images
  • falling in love quotes images pictures. Falling+in+love+quotes+images



  • realist
    11-19 02:10 PM
    Were none of the people who tried from May of this year on this thread unsuccessful in getting their sibling here? Please help



    more...


    quotes about falling in love again. quotes about best friends falling in love. makeup love you friend quotes.
  • quotes about best friends falling in love. makeup love you friend quotes.



  • rockstart
    01-08 12:27 PM
    this may help also :-

    Alternate Document (http://www.hammondlawfirm.com/alternate_document.htm)

    Birth Affidavit (http://www.hammondlawfirm.com/birth_affidavit.htm)

    Birth Certificate (http://www.hammondlawfirm.com/birth_cert.htm)

    Birth Certificates Green Card Permanent Residency (http://www.usabal.com/permres/AOS/birth_cert_info.html)

    Thanks patiently_waiting, These are really good links. I have posted these links to IV Wiki as well for future reference. Please add information to Wiki as it can be really useful to folks who are need this info. When you get an RFE you do not have luxory of time and all this info in one place really helps. Thanks once again





    2010 pictures quotes about falling quotes about falling in love again. makeup makeup love you friend quotes. quotes about best friends falling in
  • makeup makeup love you friend quotes. quotes about best friends falling in



  • dhiru
    08-03 03:16 PM
    I have similar issue, I have applied for the EAD renewal on May 18th and received the notice on May 24th. My EAD is expiring on August 18th, and still have not heard back from USCIS. I have called the USCIS on July 26th and opened a service request, but it got rejected asking me to wait for 90 business days. What are my options ?

    a. Can I still keep working?
    b. Should I quit my job?
    c. Can I take unpaid vacation?

    Please help...

    Thnx.



    more...


    quotes about falling in love again. 2010 falling in love quotes
  • 2010 falling in love quotes



  • guyfromsg
    02-07 03:20 PM
    Some banks like Bank of america you can see the deposited check's front and back image..Sorry you may already know this...

    You used one check to pay the lawyer...sorry my bad.





    hair girlfriend quotes about quotes about falling in love again. Falling In Love Quotes
  • Falling In Love Quotes



  • Munna Bhai
    02-08 11:32 AM
    Hello,

    My thread had wrong title and that created more problem, hope this title makes sense and please feel free to share your experience.

    I know the following, I worked very hard for the current company and they pay me the way they pay any immigrant. Atlast got my I-140 approved and now I would like to go ahead with available options and at any cost I will protect I-140 from being revoked.

    If I-140 is not revoked:
    a)One can extend H1b through any company for 3-years.
    b)One can get PD ported.

    If I-140 is revoked:
    a)It is a grey area but commen-sense says that one is out-of-status.

    How to protect I-140 being revoked:

    a)Transfer the case to your own attorney?? See that employer or employer's attorney has not much say on your case file??
    b)Give some valid reason to current employer until your I-140 from other company is approved.

    Or any other thoughts???



    more...


    quotes about falling in love again. scared to love again quotes,
  • scared to love again quotes,



  • speddi
    10-05 10:43 AM
    Hi,
    I am a July 2nd filer and I got my receipt notices, EADs and completed the FP too. I didnt get the AP yet but my wife's AP shows as approved. When I talked to an IO couple of days ago, she said my AP is approved but they didnt update the website. I called USCIS Customer Service today 3 to 4 (it seems they keep track of it) times and each gave me a different information. Sometimes they said they have Aug 17th as the receipt date but my receipt date is July 2nd(on the RN) and Aug 20th is the ND. So, I dont know what this Aug 17th date is and they say that is what they have in their systems as received date and I am still in the processing time. I am confused. According to my attorney, my wife's AP shudnt have been approved without my AP getting approved since I am the primary applicant.

    Do I need to worry or just wait some more days? I am mainly worried that they have the wrong date as receipt date in their system and it might affect on future processing.

    Thank you for any kind of input.





    hot Techno Twins - Falling In Love quotes about falling in love again. US FALLING IN LOVE AGAIN”
  • US FALLING IN LOVE AGAIN”



  • go_guy123
    01-04 10:30 AM
    This decade was lost because the Hispanic caucus was hell bent on Comprehensive approach...all or nothing model...and therefore got nothing.



    more...


    house hair Best Friends quotes about best friends falling in love. quotes about falling in love again. love quotes hurt. Falling In
  • love quotes hurt. Falling In



  • need4gc
    08-15 12:11 PM
    Sent on 07/02, reached on 07/03. Notice date is 08/13. Checks were encashed on 08/14. :):)

    140 was approved from Nebraska.

    Good luck to all of you. You will get it soon.





    tattoo falling in love quotes images pictures. Falling+in+love+quotes+images quotes about falling in love again. Quotes About Being In Love
  • Quotes About Being In Love



  • gceb3holder
    02-27 06:52 AM
    I have received my GC on January 28th. My company filled the following with USCIS:

    I140 was filled on Nov. 21 2007 and Approved on Jan 24th 2008
    I485 was filled on Nov. 21 2007 and Approved on Jan 20th 2008

    Now... some people say to me to wait 180 days to quit my current job (which is paying me half of what I should be earning as a GC holder), some people say it is okay to leave at anytime....

    So, I don't know what to do, I pretend to become a citzen in 5 years also, and not sure if this will count bad towards that.

    I have some reasons to leave: sallary is low (they will not negociate more), wife is pregnant and I am getting a mortgage.

    Please advice.



    more...


    pictures quotes about best friends falling in love. makeup love you friend quotes. quotes about falling in love again. house dresses 2011 Best Friends quotes about best friends falling in love. i
  • house dresses 2011 Best Friends quotes about best friends falling in love. i



  • suresh.emails
    09-14 10:49 AM
    The following are answers to your questions. Even I got stamping in Singapore. I use to work in Singapore. I came to USA couple years ago.

    1 We both are planning to go for visa interview on the same day. So, who should go first so that it would not interfere others interview? Or does it really make any difference?

    There is NO order; who should go first.

    Even I was married when I appeared for the interview. I did not take my wife along with me to the interview. Usually, Interview officer does not ask you about where is your spouse?. It is up to you to take spouse for dependent status visa. Visa officer always thinks that spouse will get H4 visa processed once after actual H1-B visa is stamped.

    Usually, most of us will go for H1-B visa stamping first and later we send our respective spouses for stamping on dependent status.

    2 Will visa officer ask any of us that since you are married why you haven't bring your spouse together? Can we say that the other also has h1b interview on the same day?

    The only evidence they can ask you is about your marriage certificate and your marriage photos. Even this is for when dependent goes to get H4 visa stamping . But definitely not for actual H1-B visa stamping.

    As per as I know (remember), they are not suppose to ask you beyond that. I mean, there is a limit to ask on the questions. Otherwise, No deep personal questions.


    3 I am not sure whether my wife would face any questions regarding that she is married and does she have any spouse issues or what if mine H1b is not going to approved? would she still be interested to pursue her h1b or like that?

    In your cases; you will be by default be dependent to each other (as you will be mention your spouse information in DS-156 form).

    If one of your H1-B is approved; then other will be automatically dependent (in case H1-B is not approved for other).

    US embassy in Singapore interview is kind of cool on just like an interview in Mexico. Cool .. Answer to the question asked; All it takes to decide is 2 minutes in the interview process.




    4 My h1b was denied last year because of company project document issue with same Singapore embassy. So I am not sure does it going to make any impact this time or not? Any help appreciated.

    You have to mention that in your DS-156 form (for any previous visa refusals). It is up to the visa officer to ask you questions on that.

    I believe it is US Consulate in Singapore (but not Singapore Embassy)

    Try to be genuine on providing information.

    It took about 15 minutes; from the time I entered into US Consulate , to finish the whole interview process and go come out.

    You donot have to provide information about your spouse that she/he is appearing for interview on the same day unless otherwise is asked by the visa officer.

    Answer to the questions asked; don't be over smart and start answering questions.


    I wish you best of luck for your H1-B stamping.





    dresses US FALLING IN LOVE AGAIN” quotes about falling in love again. Falling in Love Again,
  • Falling in Love Again,



  • eb3retro
    02-16 09:56 AM
    Hi Everyone,

    I will be laid off from an american company by the end of Feb 2009. I spoke to my previous desi employee as my H1b with his company is still valid and he din't revoked it until now

    But he agrees to let me join his company but at the same time he worried about few things



    Q1) I was with him for 6 months of 2008 and moved to an American Company so the total pay in the W2 for year 2008 is less than LCA amount.
    Would that be a problem as i din't work with him for an entire year in which case it is bound to be less than LCA amount..
    Mind you i'm looking at the Yearly wage if you look at month wise it is much higher than mentioned in LCA.

    Would that be of any problem to both me and employeer.

    Q2) He also said that when somebody re hires any one , the employeer is liable to pay back wages for the period of time he was out.

    It sounds illogical atleast to me because he didn't terminate me from the job it was me who quit the job and transferred my H1b on a good note , but there is no official document saying i quit the job or he terminated me ....


    I would appreciate if some could throw some light on this ....

    My future is relied on these issues

    Thanks
    David


    take it easy dude. People respond to one thread itself. you dont need to open multiple threads. also update your profile first.



    more...


    makeup 2010 falling in love quotes quotes about falling in love again. hair Best Friends quotes about best friends falling in love.
  • hair Best Friends quotes about best friends falling in love.



  • petersebastian
    03-31 05:40 PM
    Hi there, I'm new to the forum but really need legal advice.
    I came to the US at the end of October and received a stay until the end of January. I'm staying here with my partner (of course I didn't say anything about that on the border). I tried to extend my visa but I was declined. I tried to call different lawyers and one of them just told me about the 180 days rule: since my extension is denied and I was told to leave the US within 30 days of the date of the decision (March 17th), I'm here illegally anyway and it won't really matter if I leave in 2 (like I'm supposed to) or 4 weeks as long as I won't hit the 180 days. Unfortunately she failed to mention what the 180 days apply to. Is it since the date of my arrival (in which case the 180 days have already passed) or is it since the expiration of my I94, the end of January? The problem is that neither me or my partner are ready to be separated again so soon and we want to do anything to buy us some time.
    Also, I'm very sorry if somebody asked a similar question before...
    I'd appreciate any advice. Thank you so much!





    girlfriend Quotes About Being In Love quotes about falling in love again. Falling In Love…Again
  • Falling In Love…Again



  • drirshad
    08-07 09:15 PM
    I had my infopass appointment today, it was not worth wasting the 60 seconds. I go up to the IO, this lady is so rude she would just say my case is pending. I asked about name check she says that cannot be discussed due to security reasons. I called up customer service and could get to the second level that was an IO, who confirmed my name check is pending.

    Infopass depends on the IO or you could be in for some sour grapes ....





    hairstyles scared to love again quotes, quotes about falling in love again. 2011 I+love+you+friend+quotes
  • 2011 I+love+you+friend+quotes



  • gcpain
    03-28 01:46 PM
    Correct me if I am wrong, yesterday's bill which is passed does not have like this provisions.





    tnite
    08-15 04:45 PM
    On exploring this topic further, I found that, at times, DOL conducts an audit to check if the employer paid the proffered wage to the beneficiary after GC approval. In case of a violation, DOL bans the employer from processing further H1�s or GC�s.

    On rare occasions, USCIS revokes previously approved GC�s in case of fraud.

    Also during naturalization, USCIS checks the duration of employment with the GC position after I-485 approval. Naturalization might be denied if the duration of employment is very short.


    Two of my friends got a letter from DOL to answer a questionnaire about the pay, paystub gaps and all those stuff.They work for different companies.
    DOL is cranking up the pressure





    kaisersose
    04-16 03:11 PM
    Thanks for the quick response gurus. Would like to know if anyone else is in the same boat. Also because of this issue, my spouse is resigning her job and going out of US for a H4 stamp. Is there any way we can avoid it as it is a oversight issue?

    Thanks

    This is jut my opinion, but I would do exactly this. She should not be quitting her job. If you file an MTR quickly, then she is not really breaking any rules.

    Even if you get a 485 rejection notice, it is still OK as long as you file an MTR in a timely manner. The case status will change to "under process" and then you will be fine again as long as your lawyer takes care to extensively document your case so that an IO cannot make a mistake about your EB category again.

    In short, just keep your jobs and file an MTR ASAP with correct documentation.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment