Saturday, June 25, 2011

quotes about friendship and life

images Posted under friendship, life, quotes about friendship and life. quotes about life and friends.
  • quotes about life and friends.



  • H1Girl
    08-16 07:19 PM
    I was told by my attorneys para leagal (so who knows if this is true or not....) that the ITIN number is the same number that will be issued in the form of ssn.

    Fire your Paralegal, if you can...





    wallpaper quotes about life and friends. quotes about friendship and life. our friendship perfectly-
  • our friendship perfectly-



  • rkp27
    07-11 12:02 PM
    Hello friends,

    My prority will be current in Aug, next month. I filed I485 last july and my I140 is also approved long back in 2006. After filing I485 i do not see any LUD or anything on my case.

    What will be the chances to get my I485 approve ? Do i need to followup / take appointment ( Infopass) etc ?

    Appriciate your thoughts...





    quotes about friendship and life. girlfriend Friendship Love
  • girlfriend Friendship Love



  • ruchigup
    08-15 12:42 PM
    I am sorry to hear that....

    This below ruling doesn't apply in virginia but this might give you some pointers to fight in case your employer sues you.

    http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20080808-california-supreme-court-strikes-down-noncompete-clauses.html





    2011 our friendship perfectly- quotes about friendship and life. love and friendship quotes and
  • love and friendship quotes and



  • lalithkx
    04-22 04:02 PM
    Worried that my dates will become current and no I140 approval in sight

    EB2

    PD 04-27-2004
    RD at NSC 07-24-2007
    ND at TSC 09-14-2008
    I-140 Status pending



    more...


    quotes about friendship and life. hair quotes about life and
  • hair quotes about life and



  • dessoya
    10-20 04:09 AM
    congrats, phat7! =)

    ~:azn:





    quotes about friendship and life. Friendship Quotes.
  • Friendship Quotes.



  • dionysus
    03-17 01:59 PM
    Hi, continuing the same line of discussion, I have a slightly different question. Assuming the insurance company does not reimburse us for 485 medical exams, then can we atleast seek tax rebate on this expenditure? In other words, are the medical expenses incurred for 485 filing deductible at the time of tax filing?



    more...


    quotes about friendship and life. hot hot est friends forever
  • hot hot est friends forever



  • Phat7
    10-07 12:51 AM
    :( that's bad... I confess I voted for myself yesterday, just couldn't resist the mischievous evil inside :evil: I can't change my vote can I? We can count one off me and I give my vote to Coppertop. ;)

    If you disqualify me I will totally understand. :sigh:





    2010 girlfriend Friendship Love quotes about friendship and life. Posted under friendship, life,
  • Posted under friendship, life,



  • sidd_k2002
    03-24 09:00 PM
    Friends any more suggestions regarding my problem here. Plese share ur knowledge.



    more...


    quotes about friendship and life. life and friendship quotes
  • life and friendship quotes



  • BharatPremi
    07-10 01:01 AM
    Hope "Flower Campaign" will not irritate USCIS and backfire on us, to tough the immigration process.

    This is a classic example of impotent mind. If you fear to send flowers then you do not deserve even permanent residency of the country where you born:eek:





    hair love and friendship quotes and quotes about friendship and life. quotes about life and friends.
  • quotes about life and friends.



  • SFSweta
    08-27 01:40 PM
    You may! Because your priority date is based on your PERM/Labor...and that still holds valid.



    more...


    quotes about friendship and life. funny quotes about friends.
  • funny quotes about friends.



  • arindamb
    03-17 01:02 PM
    pardon me for the confusion. When I meant online notification I meant the USCIS case status service page at https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp





    hot hair quotes about life and quotes about friendship and life. Friendship Quotes, Life
  • Friendship Quotes, Life



  • WeShallOvercome
    08-27 06:32 PM
    I actually did the stop payment back on the 14th and I have checked my account everyday and nothing...... Do you think they will reject it? I hate to lose the receipt date of July 2nd....

    If there is no way you can stop the stop payment, then you should not get all anxious.
    You were considering yourself lucky that your PD became current in July, unlucky that you filed a day too soon, but lucky that you came to know just in time, lucky that you still got your receipt, unlucky that you stopped payment, lucky that you have a second application in case your first one is rejected....

    So you started being lucky and you might end up being lucky... Don't worry about all the unlucky episodes in between and hey, why worry about losing just 6 weeks of receipt date. Think about pre June-15th days :):)



    more...


    house Friendship Quotes #2 quotes about friendship and life. quotes about friendship and
  • quotes about friendship and



  • Hassanz123
    10-30 01:39 PM
    I filed Concurrently I485 and I140 on August 13 . I have recieved the application rejected notice due to missing signatures on the financial statement by my employer (Hard luck i guess or smartness by employer dont know). As per USCIS statetment they have requested to complete the Application as signed and sent back including the fee and form.

    The notice havent mentioned to refile with new fee . COuld anyone please advise on urgent basis
    if new fees is required ?
    Would i still be assigned old processing date or it would be considered as new application ?





    tattoo Friendship Quotes. quotes about friendship and life. good quotes about life
  • good quotes about life



  • chanduv23
    06-18 03:13 PM
    u never went to india since 5 years, your crazy :)

    I met a US citizen of Indian origin who came to US in 1991 on a tourist visa and in those days, they managed to get green cards - dunno how. He never visited India. Got married here and still visualizes India as how it was in 80s.



    more...


    pictures hot hot est friends forever quotes about friendship and life. friendship quotes girls
  • friendship quotes girls



  • dba9ioracle
    03-17 02:51 PM
    With out a GC, you may not get the best rate. But you sure can get a mortgage loan while in H1/EAD.

    When you shop around ask for rate quote and that time they won't ask your immigration status. If bank changes the rate based on your immi status, do not go with them.

    I bought the house while I was on H1 4 years back (I am still using my H1 and I have an EAD now) and nobody asked me my imm status. I submitted the document at the time of doing paperwork but it did not change my rate. I got the best rate based on my credit from wells fargo.

    good luck





    dresses Friendship Quotes, Life quotes about friendship and life. quotes on life and friendship
  • quotes on life and friendship



  • vxg
    07-17 11:04 AM
    It is a hit or miss so have to keep trying i generally do not call them often but last month just had a hunch and got lucky. The steps are copied here from another thread.

    Call 1-800-375-5283
    Press 1 to select English
    Press 2 to skip introduction
    Press 2
    Press 6 to find case status information
    Press 1
    Now enter your receipt number SRCxxxxxxxxxx
    Voice asks if SRC press 1
    Then reads out application number, if correct, press 1 (now listen to the case update info..blah blah)
    Part way through the blah blah press 3
    Wait a moment and press 4
    (now if you hear a male voice telling you that no IO is available, it will redirect it to National Customer Service Center (NCSC) you can cut the phone.. and try the same steps)
    You should hear "You have reached the TSC of USCIS�" OTHERWISE you have been bounced to NCSC. NCSC only sees what you see when you login to check case status at https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp i.e. you will not get any useful information out of them.
    VXG, I need your help - everytime I call TSC (I have done it twice) IO refers me to some 800 number. What did you do to get them to talk to you?



    more...


    makeup life and friendship quotes quotes about friendship and life. Friendship Quotes #2
  • Friendship Quotes #2



  • kroy1976
    04-14 08:05 AM
    Yes, your reply is exactly same as her. But she added one more point. According to her The CBP officer can't deport a AP bearer. He/she has to parole the person and then can schedule a secondary check for I 140 validity. In such case my attorney can pitch in.

    But I am not sure if this is true or she is being over assuring.

    Thanks a lot





    girlfriend good quotes about life quotes about friendship and life. Friendship Quotes |
  • Friendship Quotes |



  • samcam
    05-24 10:04 AM
    We currently have 104 guests.. total membership is 3992.. I think today is the day we are going to cross 4000 mark... Guests, if you have not registered, please do so...





    hairstyles funny quotes about friends. quotes about friendship and life. Friends to what you have to
  • Friends to what you have to



  • admin
    01-05 09:49 AM
    techy,

    Point well taken. We will try to provide as much transparency as possible. But at the same time we need to make sure that we don't give away too much information to the opponents or give away the privacy of the contributors. So we will come up with a way to achieve this. The screenshot looks like a good idea. We will work on it right away.





    kshitijnt
    01-02 01:33 AM
    Last year my wife's case was put under 221(g) by Mumbai consulate. We abandoned the visa process and she entered using AP. Since then we have used AP twice and given up H1B visa as a first option.





    nemadeni
    08-28 03:18 PM
    we recently received 1 year EAD. I called USCIS regarding incorrect Validity period. They told me the send the I765 form again along with original EAD for fixing it.

    Anybody doing this?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment