Wednesday, June 8, 2011

quotes about letting go of friends

quotes about letting go of friends. quotes about letting goquotes about letting go of friends. quotes about letting go
  • quotes about letting go



  • another_wei
    05-01 04:21 PM
    Yes, I did leave after being here more 8 years when my AP was approve i went back to China in 2008. The after 3 weeks visit my family I returned to United States and admitted back ok.
    Very strange they asking for school transcript from almost 10 years ago (my F1 start 1999)

    Thank you, thank you! Best I get a Lawyer to answer this latest RFE but i feel much better now. I should be pass I hope!





    quotes about letting go of friends. quotes about letting goquotes about letting go of friends. quotes about letting go
  • quotes about letting go



  • jasmin45
    08-18 12:14 PM
    EAD is not a valid status..just a document which provides you authorization to work in united states.
    There isn't much information on your post to see what fees are you talking about you may have to break it down and see what is it all about.





    quotes about letting go of friends. In order to keep a true perspective of one#39;s importance, everyone should have a dog that; quotes about letting go of friends. quotes about letting goquotes about letting go of friends. In order to keep a true perspective of one#39;s importance, everyone should have a dog that; quotes about letting go of friends. quotes about letting go
  • In order to keep a true perspective of one#39;s importance, everyone should have a dog that; quotes about letting go of friends. quotes about letting go



  • binadh
    07-11 01:56 PM
    I think its a different Gonzalez. E Gonzalez hired another Gonzalez to sign the mail receipt.

    Funny? See below:

    http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/processInputRequest?HTMLVersion=5.0&sort_by=status&tracknums_displayed=5&TypeOfInquiryNumber=T&loc=en_US&AgreeToTermsAndConditions=yes&InquiryNumber1=1ZE19A16P204195432

    The message was IV template...

    Glus





    quotes about letting go of friends. I lost a friendship today. quotes about letting go of friends. Quotes . Letting go of the; Quotes . Letting go of thequotes about letting go of friends. I lost a friendship today. quotes about letting go of friends. Quotes . Letting go of the; Quotes . Letting go of the
  • I lost a friendship today. quotes about letting go of friends. Quotes . Letting go of the; Quotes . Letting go of the



  • kprgroup
    02-01 11:30 AM
    Replied RFE with copy of 485 receipt and copy MTR approval and got 3 years H1 extension until 2013.

    Thanks Everyone
    KPR



    more...


    quotes about letting go of friends. Letting go is hard. quotes about letting go of friends. Quotes about letting go of; Quotes about letting go ofquotes about letting go of friends. Letting go is hard. quotes about letting go of friends. Quotes about letting go of; Quotes about letting go of
  • Letting go is hard. quotes about letting go of friends. Quotes about letting go of; Quotes about letting go of



  • Didiusthegreat
    05-08 12:37 PM
    funny score... :P





    quotes about letting go of friends. On, Letting Go Quotes; quotes about letting go of friends. When I let go of what I am,; When I let go of what I am,quotes about letting go of friends. On, Letting Go Quotes; quotes about letting go of friends. When I let go of what I am,; When I let go of what I am,
  • On, Letting Go Quotes; quotes about letting go of friends. When I let go of what I am,; When I let go of what I am,



  • kriskris
    08-30 05:46 PM
    Hi IVians,
    I am trying to file for my H1 renewal on my own, I want to know if somebody in this community has done that. Also since SESA takes a bit of time in terms of wage determination, can I use the DOL online wage library as my source. Any inputs would be appreciated.

    Thanks
    You cant file H1 on your own. You need ur employers signature on it and ur employer has to file the petition. Even if you beat all that it is still very very risky to file on your own.



    more...


    quotes about letting go of friends. letting go quotes sayings. quotes about letting go of friends. When your friends were the; When your friends were thequotes about letting go of friends. letting go quotes sayings. quotes about letting go of friends. When your friends were the; When your friends were the
  • letting go quotes sayings. quotes about letting go of friends. When your friends were the; When your friends were the



  • sledge_hammer
    07-17 11:57 AM
    Its very natural to get paranoid about little things like signing the cover letter specially when we are at the mercy of USCIS. But is there an end to how much we can be paranoid about? No. So I suggest you sit tight and let the chips fall where they may.

    Not signing the cover letter is not an issue in my opinion!

    Hi,

    I have filed I-485 application myself for me & my wife on July 5th, 2007.
    I have listed all the documents in the packet on the cover letter, but forgot to sign the at the bottom (both me & my wife) after 'Sincerely'.It has blank in place of my signature and name printed in the brackets.Will it be a problem?
    What should I do now to correct this? Should I send the signed cover letter separately (explaining that I forgot to sign)? Your suggestion is highly appreciated.
    Thank you.





    quotes about letting go of friends. Letting Go of Fearquotes about letting go of friends. Letting Go of Fear
  • Letting Go of Fear



  • greatguy
    08-24 05:08 PM
    A potential employer has offered me to substitute 2001 EB3 labor. Would DOL accept unapproved labor substitution ? what is the probability of rejection (assuming there is very good match).

    What kind of queries can we expect from the DOL ? what questions should I ask the potential employer ?

    Incidentally, How many applications are there in the backlog processing center by priority year ?



    more...


    quotes about letting go of friends. quotes about letting go of friends. quotes about letting goquotes about letting go of friends. quotes about letting go of friends. quotes about letting go
  • quotes about letting go of friends. quotes about letting go



  • DSJ
    06-21 02:50 PM
    You might save lot of money if you don't apply 485

    Did somebody do research on getting the correct/valid photos for I 485 in the cheapest possible way ?





    quotes about letting go of friends. Photobucket | letting go; quotes about letting go of friends. I lost a friendship today. I lost a friendship today.quotes about letting go of friends. Photobucket | letting go; quotes about letting go of friends. I lost a friendship today. I lost a friendship today.
  • Photobucket | letting go; quotes about letting go of friends. I lost a friendship today. I lost a friendship today.



  • pointlesswait
    10-09 01:20 PM
    regular being Perm+140 + 1485...

    can we switch to Consular processing after the 140 stage?

    my attorney says.. as long as the company can provide a letter stating the "job" will be available after the applicant gets his GC.. its possible to switch to CP...even at the III stage of GC processing.

    but then CP can be risky..;-|

    Regular processing being what ? AOS ?



    more...


    quotes about letting go of friends. it always hurts more lettingquotes about letting go of friends. it always hurts more letting
  • it always hurts more letting



  • Hassan11
    04-14 05:06 PM
    Thank you txh1b

    It is $305. No additional biometric fee is needed for AP. No FP is needed if you apply on paper. If you efile, USCIS may decide to call you for biometric.





    quotes about letting go of friends. like you#39;re letting goquotes about letting go of friends. like you#39;re letting go
  • like you#39;re letting go



  • 485Question
    10-11 01:08 PM
    Just try if you can get any letter of explanation from the university, and prove on your job (experience) from 2003.

    Hope this helps.

    Thanks



    more...


    quotes about letting go of friends. quotes about letting go ofquotes about letting go of friends. quotes about letting go of
  • quotes about letting go of



  • purplehazea
    05-31 12:45 PM
    I have interview for AOS employment based on June 20th, 2006. The letter simply says get passport and I94. However i am planning to take all documents with me.

    Here are my case details:

    - Labor was filed in 2001 Nov in MI
    - 140 approved in Oct 2003
    - 485 filed in Jan 2004
    - changed employer in 2004 Nov on EAD
    - RFE for employment letter in Mar 2004
    - Case transfered to local office (Newark), May 2005
    - 3 EAD renewals, 3 AP renewals
    - 25 % more salary than old job. Title in old job was programmer/analyst.
    - New job when joined was Systems Analyst.
    - For RFE response, supplied a good letter with same job description.
    - The current JOb is NJ with a well known insurance company.
    - Recently i got promoted to Information systems Consultant

    Now my Qs are
    - What can i expect during the interview?
    - Anyone with similar experience, can you share ur experience?
    - Change in titles, more salary, labor being from a different state etc are
    making me very nervous
    - Are there chances that i get rejected/approved same day? if rejected, will be disastrous as i am not H1 anymore?

    Most of the time they will just verify some of your application details verbally. The fact that this is an AOS interview should give you positive hope instead of negative feelings. In my experience they will never schedule an appointment if they have queries or doubts about your status, bro.





    quotes about letting go of friends. quotes about letting goquotes about letting go of friends. quotes about letting go
  • quotes about letting go



  • RRG
    08-14 04:39 PM
    I am on H1B. Got Prudential 10 year term life 2 years ago. I pay 26$ per month for 400K $. I am 35 plus years of age, non smoker. I pay higher premium due to bp. A visiting doctor from Prudential came and examined me at my residence prior to accepting my insurance application.



    more...


    quotes about letting go of friends. You decide who you let walkquotes about letting go of friends. You decide who you let walk
  • You decide who you let walk



  • wonderlust
    07-18 05:12 PM
    Hi. I realized that I made a mistake when filling out the I 485 Part Three:

    I posted this at the wrong spot initially. Sorry.

    I made a mistake on the I485 form Part Three Processing Information. Specifically, I filled in the I-94 number issued for my H1B as the "Nonimmigration Visa Number", instead of the visa number I got when I was still in F1 Student status.


    I called USCIS twice and they informed me that I can make corrections after I get the receipt--I can send in a corrected form, along with a letter explaining the correction, and also a copy of the receipt.

    I was wondering whether anyone here had done that before.

    I am kicking myself for misunderstanding the form! Please help!


    Wonderlust





    quotes about letting go of friends. friends and relatives,quotes about letting go of friends. friends and relatives,
  • friends and relatives,



  • kumhyd2
    05-19 04:51 PM
    Your case is tricky. AC21 may not protect you. First, your case is subsitution labor. That itself a negative factor. Second, your GC is for a future job. This means, you have not worked with sponser during non-immigrant status. As well as, you do not have intension to work for the sponsor after getting GC, as you have intension to invoke AC21. GC is for good faith intension in both parties(employer and employee) to have emplyment relationship after employee gets GC. As you have not worked for the sponser at any point of time, it is very difficult to prove that you have "good faith intension", if your employer withdraws the 140. It is not the AC21 issue, it is mostly the intension issue.

    Also you mentioned that there is a financial issue. If your employer is not able to pay the salary for your position as per 140, then it is a geneune reason for him to withdraw. Then the 140 may become a misrepesentation. On the other hand, if employer willing to pay the 140 salary and if you are not accepting, then it clearly establishes that you have no intension of working for him at that salary. So, in this case AC21 will not applicable.

    I do have intentions of joining the employer once the GC is approved. The financial terms are regarding extra money for the GC process.



    more...


    quotes about letting go of friends. quotes about letting go ofquotes about letting go of friends. quotes about letting go of
  • quotes about letting go of



  • Pegasus503
    11-28 08:55 AM
    Focus on the core issues (if you care), not on extraneous stuff. For petes sake, it is already approved, seems like most of us are only focussed on our own backs or riding on others.

    cygent I disagree with you.


    this journey for me started 5 years ago, at this stage I'll take whatever piece of information, trend or experience I can get to better understand the process.

    lets be honest, USCIS have been less than helpful in providing updates and many lawyers are as lost as we are

    so I'll take whatever extraneous stuff I can get, not just to understand my case, but to see the trends with other people too





    quotes about letting go of friends. quotes about letting go ofquotes about letting go of friends. quotes about letting go of
  • quotes about letting go of



  • plassey
    09-06 09:02 AM
    2. When she applies for H1B next year i.e. June 2008 will that be considered against the H1B cap ? If not, then can she apply around june next year to get her H1B, as opposed to applying early in April when the H1B quota gets full. Also if we apply in June 2008 will her start date be Oct 1'2008 or can she start working as soon as she receives her WAC/LIN number ?

    Confirm this point with your lawyer as I thougt it would be counted against the quota.





    quotes about letting go of friends. Letting go is hard.quotes about letting go of friends. Letting go is hard.
  • Letting go is hard.



  • gchopefull
    12-17 12:48 PM
    did not mean to be a rude. I am sorry if I am pressing, its desperate situation. I have to decide today, tried to talk to the att on the case no answer.
    sorry for the last post and thank you in advanced for your response





    saps
    03-16 03:44 PM
    We are in the same boat. We also filed our I-485 separately through our respective employers but we have not requested to merge the applications yet. From my consultation to an attorney, you have following options:

    1. If you already have receipt numbers for your case, you should send the copies of your I-485 receipt notice and approved I-140 along with your spouse's application. Attach a cover letter requesting to append your spouse's file with yours. That way, you don't have to do a separate step of letting USCIS know later on. Don't forget to include a copy of marriage certificate.

    2. In case you do not have receipt numbers for your case (which was our case), your spouse can fill out his/her application and then wait to receive notice receipts for both of your applications. Notify USCIS about merging your applications. From my understanding, there is no way of confirming if the files were merged so this doesn't gurantee that they will be merged.

    or

    You can wait till one of you get your green card approved. Once you are approved, you can take an infopass apointment and request spouse's adjuciation based on your spouse's approval and your pending application. Not sure , but you can also file follow to join (which takes 6 months) for the other member to receive GC once you have one approved GC in hand. You don't have to depend on PD after this.

    I honestly recommend taking a second opinion from attorney and would really appreciate if you can share what your attorney recommends.

    Hope this helps!
    Thanks





    wandmaker
    10-30 02:33 PM
    Read this - http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/Infopassfe0405.pdf

    What does taking Infopass mean?

    Thank you.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment