Saturday, June 11, 2011

quotes about love and heartbreak

images Love, Heartbreak Quotes quotes about love and heartbreak. love and heartbreak quotes
  • love and heartbreak quotes



  • GCBy3000
    07-16 12:43 PM
    When did you file your 485? Why dont you update your singnature with your information? Thanks.

    My PD is Sept 2005, EB2-NIW.





    wallpaper love and heartbreak quotes quotes about love and heartbreak. quotes about love and
  • quotes about love and



  • newuser
    02-23 03:54 PM
    Me too.

    I use IE 7.0





    quotes about love and heartbreak. Posted under heartbreak, life,
  • Posted under heartbreak, life,



  • freddy22
    04-25 12:44 PM
    Send him to your own country. America has its own problems.

    It cant accomodate the theifs like your son.

    People like your son giving wrong impression on the immigrants.

    yes america has its own problems called OBESITY and its OWN CITIZENS who kill each other every day and iys OWN citizens who commit crimes all the time;

    A HOLE





    2011 quotes about love and quotes about love and heartbreak. quotes about love and
  • quotes about love and



  • thesparky007
    04-22 09:37 PM
    here you go kirupa
    i put a price for it



    more...


    quotes about love and heartbreak. quotes on heartbreak and
  • quotes on heartbreak and



  • qplearn
    12-19 10:44 AM
    I think the Sen.Cornyn's staff do not mind when we call. They like people that support their bill. We have to call just to maintain the momentum.

    Sen.'s office in DC
    517 Hart Senate Office Bldg.
    Washington, DC 20510
    Tel: 202-224-2934
    Fax: 202-228-2856
    Good to know that. Actually, I have never called his office! I am doing that right away...





    quotes about love and heartbreak. Heartbreak Quotes
  • Heartbreak Quotes



  • maddipati1
    01-12 01:44 AM
    i won't call u superstitious but superstupid, for lack of any better words



    more...


    quotes about love and heartbreak. quotes about love and
  • quotes about love and



  • ags123
    08-29 09:33 AM
    thanks for your post. Ya its my sister's wedding. I had decided to go until this H1 revocation email came. I has seen some cases on IV a while ago where people got the H1 revocation email and I-485 denied without NOID/RFE. If this happens when I am in India I am screwed.
    I realize that 80% nothing will happen, but it is that off chance that something happens to I-485 when I am out of the country which has me worried.
    Anyways 2 more weeks of thinking I guess before I board that flight. Hanging by this EAD/AP thread and uncertainities of AC21 etc is really painful.





    2010 Posted under heartbreak, life, quotes about love and heartbreak. Love, Heartbreak Quotes
  • Love, Heartbreak Quotes



  • irukandji
    04-04 11:34 AM
    Yes I filed my 485.
    Do you have your 140 receipt and please post the status if the status is updated to denied/revoked/withdrawn.
    Not sure in your case is luck or is 485 receipt is just enough for unlimited H1B extensions?
    What do you think you can get another extension after 3 yrs with the same scenario as you had for this extension?



    more...


    quotes about love and heartbreak. love heartbreak quotes,Love
  • love heartbreak quotes,Love



  • ksg09
    11-11 12:11 PM
    Hi, I have got my GC couple of months back, planning to start a restaurant business and want to leave my current employer who sponsored my Green Card. Is it fine to leave my employer and start a business? Does it creates any problem in future when I apply for citizenship as Im into different field.

    Please do advice accordingly as I need to take decision based on that.

    Thanks in advance





    hair quotes about love and quotes about love and heartbreak. quotes about love and heartbreak. about love and heartbreak.
  • quotes about love and heartbreak. about love and heartbreak.



  • GCwaitforever
    04-12 12:31 AM
    Why not use people who already agreed to volunteer before by looking at their profiles?



    more...


    quotes about love and heartbreak. Love And Heartbreak Quotations
  • Love And Heartbreak Quotations



  • piyu7444
    04-07 07:10 PM
    Hi Friends.
    I got the pink slip 3 weeks back with one month severance. So my target was to secure the job in one month to avoid loss of pay. Finally secured the job with 3 offers from 3 top companies.
    Some tips if it may be helpful to others , that I recently expereinced

    1. Read your resume thoroughly and see if there are anything that you can improve and make the resume with the core skills, do not make the resume of mix of different profiles, like dba, architect, project manager, make them all seperate.
    2. Try to make the submission to the direct employer or recruiter on top of the chain. You can do that finding contacts on linked in.
    3. Do not compromise a lot, this makes these recruiters to think that you are vulnerable for any exploitation, (happened with me, I kicked there butt after getting selected and telling them on why did I do that)

    All the best to everyone.
    Congratulations and thanks for the tips. This can be helpful to a lot of people.......





    hot quotes on heartbreak and quotes about love and heartbreak. quotes about love and heartbreak. sayings and quotes about
  • quotes about love and heartbreak. sayings and quotes about



  • cdeneo
    12-29 01:21 AM
    I believe change of status pending works the same way as extension applications when pending - one can continue to stay in the country post I-94 expiration as long as the change of status application has been filed prior to I-94 expiration - so the time spent after I-94 expiration does not count as out of status. Now if the change of status application is denied and the decision comes after I-94 has expired - I believe you have 30 days to leave the country - USCIS would send a notice stating the same as well and in that case one should leave the country as early as possible - within 30 days of such intimation.

    I would still advise you to get an opinion from an immigration attorney to be sure that this is the way it works.



    more...


    house quotes about love quotes about love and heartbreak. Posted under heartbreak, life,
  • Posted under heartbreak, life,



  • Ramba
    03-28 10:49 AM
    Ramba,

    We're definitely working on this issue and I am sorry that I am not able to go into further details.

    202(a)(3) clubs the excess quota for EB and FB together and hence excess EB numbers flow over to FB and vice Versa, which is different from 202(a)(5) which asks for applying the excess quota within a EB cateogry itself.


    Thanks admin. I understand diffence between a3 and a5 in 202 section. The flow of EB visas to FB (or FB to EB) make the total numarical limit invalid in EB and FB catagries (480K in FB and 140K in EB). If the flow happens accorss the catagory, the law is broken, then there is no meaning of numarical limit in FB or EB visas. Though A3 and A5 has theoriticallyy same meaning(to remove per couthry quota, if excess visas available) DOS have to keep FB and EB seperate track to control the visa numbers in each catagory seperatly. Before 1999, (ie before A5 was introduced thro AC21) all the FB catagories have been backlogged. But EB was current in most catagories. We do not know how DOS handled the situation. we need to understand that in US immigration history, was there any flow of EB numbers to FB numbers when there was a huge demand for EB numbers. It is better to counsult with AILA to understand the historical reasons and how A3 was handled by DOS in previous years ie before 1999.

    Why I am writing this is, we may be still safe by the section A3, though section A5 was deleted in both the bills. Unfortunally no attonnies has reported/found this untill IV discussed it.





    tattoo Heartbreak Quotes quotes about love and heartbreak. heartbreak and love.
  • heartbreak and love.



  • masala dosa
    09-21 04:27 PM
    I doubt if a Masters qualify for EB1. But if you filed under EB1, then you should be able to file I485 immediately as that category is CURRENT. Check and confirm the category your employers filed and post your question again.

    There is no way you can file under EB1
    You can go max to Eb2 or Eb3
    if its big co you work for then they will stick to eb3
    if its some tolly molly software co then u get eb2
    either way you are screwed.

    Cheers



    more...


    pictures quotes about love and quotes about love and heartbreak. Funny Love Quotes; About Me
  • Funny Love Quotes; About Me



  • garybanz
    09-27 11:03 AM
    My EAD cheques got encashed today. I had sent a single cheque for myself and my wife. I do notice two LIN numbers on the back of the cheque. BUT when i search for those numbers on USCIS website its says number DO NOT exist in the system. Has anyone faced similar issue?

    Thanks

    Did you send two separate checks for 485 or did you combine them into one? How many LIN numbers did you see on the back of the check for 485?





    dresses quotes about love and heartbreak. sayings and quotes about quotes about love and heartbreak. Tags: heartbreak, life, love,
  • Tags: heartbreak, life, love,



  • VSS2007
    05-27 06:29 PM
    I also paper filed EAD on 05/13/2008, Cheques cashed very next day and also received receipt notice by mail on 05/16/2008. So far no FP notices. I also read somewhere in the forum saying no FP's when paper file.

    Thanks
    ram



    more...


    makeup love heartbreak quotes,Love quotes about love and heartbreak. quotes about love
  • quotes about love



  • Desertfox
    05-20 03:32 AM
    Few years ago I evaluated my 3-year engineering diploma from ECE to transfer some credits toward a bachelors degree at Arizona State University. It was evaluated as 10+2+1, and it clearly said that the US equivalency was High School Diploma with One Year of Undergraduate study. So it was not even equivalent to an Associates degree. However, I never had a H-1B visa and neither I work in IT, so I never had to run it through USCIS.





    girlfriend heartbreak and love. quotes about love and heartbreak. quotes about love and heartbreak. sad love quotes to attempt
  • quotes about love and heartbreak. sad love quotes to attempt



  • hiyer31
    01-26 11:35 AM
    I have been working in US continously since May 2003. I have not committed a single crime other than an occasional traffic ticket. I have a fantastic work ethic and can give tons of references of clients and people who I have worked with. I have paid taxes at the rate 25% to 28% in the last 6 years. I pay property taxes. I have never missed or been late on a single credit card or rent or bill payment. I have excellent credit history. After 6 years now recently I wanted to go to India to see my ailing father who had a heart attack and my attorney warned me that since I am on H1 visa and working as a consultant and am not a full time employee I should NOT go to India since the US consulate in India is rejecting or deffering issuing of visas quoting various reasons. They are basically trying to make life miserable for people regardless of their experience or value they bring to the table. What am I supposed to do? Do you just want me to go back to India - is that the end game here? I will if thats what you want. I will pull my money from the US economy I have invested in. Stop paying county and property and federal taxes. Stop paying license fees every year to the county. I will stop paying the humongous H1B visa extension fees. I hope this is what you want as you build your country's future with illegal immigrants whom you seem to favor more than people who are here legally. I wont even tell you how frustrating it has been to wait for Green Card which seems beyond possible!





    hairstyles Love And Heartbreak Quotations quotes about love and heartbreak. (Love/Heartbreak Quotes).
  • (Love/Heartbreak Quotes).



  • waitin_toolong
    08-14 06:15 AM
    My advice place the new approval as a bookmark on the current visa page when presenting the passport at the counter. This almost forces them to consider the new approval, also provide a copy of your I-797. Check the date before leaving the counter and politely ask for it to be corrected if wrong.





    yabadaba
    09-01 11:43 AM
    i m a big fan of the bee and ragz4u and sunjoshi

    of course these daysi m interacting only with pappu...getting his "kangi" all set up





    priderock
    05-02 12:46 AM
    Link : (http://judiciary.house.gov/media/pdfs/Kaplan070501.pdf)

    Very interesting read.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment