Thursday, June 9, 2011

quotes about water

images QUOTES Sewer, Gas, Water quotes about water. quotes, sayings, water,
  • quotes, sayings, water,



  • drirshad
    08-09 03:09 AM
    Here is the funny part, when I was talking to the IO he told it is not fare for applicants who filed at NSC but will be processed by CSC dates I indicated why would they do so when my EAD & AP second renewal were processed by NSC even though the first one were receipts with WAC processed by CSC.

    He agreed and said NSC & TSC are the only EB based processing centers then repeated the whole shit of not fare, I called back again opened an SR.

    My lawyer indicated the IO is an idiot, I also filed a complaint with Ombudsman. If nothing works by next week will contact the local Congressman office through lawyer.

    I don't if they hired all these new people who are more dumb than pumpkins.





    wallpaper quotes, sayings, water, quotes about water. #image quotes #typography
  • #image quotes #typography



  • crystal
    07-11 12:07 PM
    ^^^^





    quotes about water. Technorati Tags: Quotes
  • Technorati Tags: Quotes



  • pitha
    10-01 04:20 PM
    Personally I dont think there would be much difference between Eb2 and Eb3 going forward (with Obama\Dick durbin presidency). With Obama CIR we might be forced to reapply in points based system in which case both eb2 and eb3 are screwed. I am not sure what sort of toxic potion is being brewed by Durbin for Eb community. Atleast with Mccain we might have 4 more years of same in which case there might be some hope for both eb2 and eb3.

    I don't think there will be any surprises for the next 9 months as India and China have very limited quota per year. Besides the overflow that happens during the last quarter, I guess it is going to be a snail crawl for EB2.

    EB3 India - well, can hibernate for the next 3-4 years.





    2011 #image quotes #typography quotes about water. Quotes About Water, Buy Quotes About Water
  • Quotes About Water, Buy Quotes About Water



  • yabadaba
    04-22 03:08 PM
    What's the deal here? I think this info is posted a lot of times. Any reason to post it again? Just trying to find reason.
    its good to see data like this after a while...if nothing else...it provides a snapshot of where we are.



    more...


    quotes about water. Posted by Goretti Edwin at
  • Posted by Goretti Edwin at



  • UKannan
    04-23 01:03 PM
    I just got notice that my cards have been sent for production for my family and I with the exception of my 3 year old son. They have asked for an RFE for him. Has anyone come across this issue? I assume its something basic like photo or updated medical?? Please help.

    Post the RFE.





    quotes about water. Water Heaters FREE QUOTES
  • Water Heaters FREE QUOTES



  • OLDMONK
    07-06 11:35 AM
    Poor Coverage in Media Regarding a Very Important Issue where governmental agencies (USCIS/DOS) took unprecedented/unlawful route and resulted in millions of dollars wasted and dreams shattered of hard working, lawfully present Highly Skilled Immigrants.

    My Question is why is media acting like an Ostrich on this issue? Answers anyone??

    FYI Some individuals and distinguished senators are on top of this already.

    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/06/us/06visa.html?hp

    http://lofgren.house.gov/PRArticle.aspx?NewsID=1808

    Thanks



    more...


    quotes about water. Teacher Quote Water Bottle
  • Teacher Quote Water Bottle



  • permfiling
    07-28 04:08 PM
    I am in the same boat as you, PM ed you, please reply

    Hi,

    First some background.
    EB2I PD is July 2006
    I140 filed Sept. 2006 and approved Oct 2006 with Company A.
    Left Company A and joined Company B in March 2007 (172 days after I140 approved).

    Filed I485 in July 2007 (Medical RFE received and answered in 2009 - implies possible pre-adjudication??)

    While with Company B started new EB2I process for a similar job profile (lawyer thinks it is close enough for portability) with PD Oct. 2008. I140 approved June 2009.

    With current rapid movement in EB2 cut-off dates, if I become current in Sept 2010 what is best course of action to ensure I receive and keep the GC that is based on application sponsored by Company A?

    1. If I get GC, just keep working for Company B (lawyer thinks this is just fine to do).
    2. If I do get current in Sept 2010, try to capture PD of first application and use for application sponsored by Company B?
    3. Get the GC and move back to company A?
    4. Any other options??

    Thanks for your time.





    2010 Technorati Tags: Quotes quotes about water. QUOTES Sewer, Gas, Water
  • QUOTES Sewer, Gas, Water



  • varakur
    08-10 07:24 PM
    Hello everybody,

    I just got my Labor done few days back. I am in India now, but looks like I have to file I140/485 before Aug 17th. For this, MUST I fly back immediately, or can I file from India (by couriering the required documents).

    How will this work for my wife (who is on H4 now)?
    If I only travel back to US, can I file for my wife too. Or I file it for myself, and file for my wife after Aug17th when she is back.

    Or MUST my wife also be present in US to file the I140/485?


    Pls advice.

    thanks,
    -Prasad



    more...


    quotes about water. Quotes: Water Features
  • Quotes: Water Features



  • srikondoji
    12-17 02:08 AM
    http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4406.html (January 2009)

    Eb2 advanced by one month and EB3 by 15 days.

    Enjoy the new year





    hair Quotes About Water, Buy Quotes About Water quotes about water. Quotes from Water from the
  • Quotes from Water from the



  • NikNikon
    July 5th, 2004, 03:45 PM
    Do any equipment savy forum members have any views on the Nikon Nikkor 28-200mm f/3.5 - 5.6D IF AF Zoom lens positive, negitive or otherwise? Target camera will be my D70. Thanks in advance.



    more...


    quotes about water. Water Tank: Quote
  • Water Tank: Quote



  • ras
    06-17 01:15 PM
    Employer A:
    -Currently on their H1 (6th year fag end) and with an ongoing 485 proces 180 days passed.
    -Employer A is threatening to withdraw the I 140 if I move out from their company.

    Employer B:
    -Fortune Client where am currently working as a contractor
    -B is filing my H1 and would be offering me to use H1 or AC 21 to port to their company.

    I am transferring to company B upon H1 extension approval and then later use AC 21 when ever required.

    However, before I use AC 21, if the approved I 140 is revoked, am I still eligible to use AC 21?

    Does revoking I 140 by the employer after I 140 approval has any effect if I dont use AC 21 prior to revoking?





    hot Posted by Goretti Edwin at quotes about water. If you are a water wonk,
  • If you are a water wonk,



  • beibei2929
    05-15 02:22 PM
    But you need a valid visa stamp to re-enter.
    1) What is the validity of your current visa stamp ?
    2) When you applied for visa extension , what is going to be the validity of that visa ?

    1) current visa stamp has already expired, so I have to apply for a new stamp(this is the key question: how long is the visa stamp? 3-moth or only till June 30?)2) the validity of new I-797 approval notice will till 2010. I guess it will be approved next month.

    My wish is the visa stamp is 3-month and then I can enter US with the new I-797 extension approval. Am I right?



    more...


    house +water+drink+beer+quotes quotes about water. water
  • water



  • nashorn
    12-17 08:57 PM
    Hi friends!

    I have applied for my I-485 in June 2007.

    This is what i got on 29 Nov-2007

    On November 29, 2007, we mailed you a decision on your I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    and on Dec 11th my status changed to

    On December 11, 2007, the post office returned our last written notice on this case as undeliverable

    My attorney got letters that my wife and daughter got denied as mine was denied..i am runing out of time and still do not know why it was denied..

    we are at the same address where we got our EAD's and AP's and we have been checking the mail box every day to find out the reason.

    if somebody who knows or gone through the same please share with me what you did and what happened.


    thanks a lot.
    Ramana.
    If your atterney got letters of your wife and kid, yours should had been sent to him too. It is possible that the address on your 485 has some mistake. Ask your atterney to check that with USCIS, and ask the decision be sent again. Your atterney probeblely has done this already.

    People normally got a RFE or Intent to deny befor final decision. If the address on the 485 was wrong, your atterney wouldn't get those either. His not responding could result in abandenonment denial. It looks like there is a good chance that is what happened.





    tattoo Water Heaters FREE QUOTES quotes about water. cute love quotes and water
  • cute love quotes and water



  • rssb
    11-28 07:28 AM
    H1's from A and B are not related and having multiple H1's is valid.

    However in your case, once the H1 from company A starts your OPT / EAD status will no longer be valid. For filing a H1 with company B now, you are fine with OPT status and you may get an approval for start date B with company B based on today's status of OPT.

    I am under the impression that company B is not aware of H1 filing with company A.

    So if H1 from company A is already approved and ready to start date A in Jan , then that is the day your OPT will end. If H1 from B is approved before start date A , but start date B is beyond A's start date then you will have to be with company A during that period ( i.e gap between start date A & start date B).

    Or else down the line if you are asked to prove status between start date A & B, for that time you need something to show.

    You say "My issue is, Company A is going to terminate the H1B visa process from my end, and ends the employment relation with me. "

    If this is the case your OPT should be intact, just make sure your status does not change on start date A with Sevis.

    If A is not willing to cancel or you need to ask them to cancel then ....

    Your options might be,

    a) Cancel processing of H1 with A, so that OPT stays intact till B kicks in.
    b) if A is already approved, then ask A to cancel it ( i.e send a letter to USCIS for withdrawal), this withdrawal date has to be before start date with A , and your OPT will be reinstated till B kicks in. This requires around 60 days, but can be sooner depending on their work load.
    c) Ask B to advance start date to match with A so it takes control of your OPT before A ends it.

    I can understand your situation, when someone is coming out of school and has multiple options. Where a single one of them is not a cut above the rest, for a clean decision, or a good one comes later. The best is to stay with opt until you are comfortable and like the work, but however due to time pressure, quota exhaustion and persuasion from the companies people end up applying for H1 too soon locking themselves into a corner.

    PS: I am not a lawyer, it is better to consult a lawyer / your school student adviser for your options.

    Good luck.



    more...


    pictures Teacher Quote Water Bottle quotes about water. Home About Us Water
  • Home About Us Water



  • MatsP
    June 14th, 2005, 08:07 AM
    You can use extension tubes for all lenses on either Nikon or Canon cameras (obviously, on a Canon, they need to have Canon mount, and on a Nikon thye need to be Nikon mount).

    Canon (and/or Nikon) may be using some special conversion signalling in the extension tube to inform the camera of the extension tubes existance. The teleconverters from Canon does this, whilst some other teleconverters of non-Canon brand do not. However, I think the extension tubes are much simpler animals, so they're probably just straight through connection of wires.

    On Nikon, really old lenses are able to work with modern cameras, but some of the automatic functions aren't able to work (obvious things like the autofocus doesn't work on non-AF lenses, and you may not be able to use automatic aperture settings, which also may mean that the camera doesn't know the aperture and can't do automatic time selection either... How much functionality is lost depends on the age of the lens).

    Canon on the other hand made a "big changeover", where they obsoleted the old mount and made a complete new, incompatible one when they introduced autofocus some 20 or so years ago.

    --
    Mats





    dresses If you are a water wonk, quotes about water. water that are doing it.#39;
  • water that are doing it.#39;



  • student79
    03-27 11:00 AM
    Thanks so much bajjuri77.

    One more question, If I need to add my parents also as a sponsor for the fee/expense for my wife, but they are in India how do I show there bank statement as that will be in Indian Rupees and what documents they I need to get from them to show to INS at the time of status change from H4 to F1.



    more...


    makeup Quotes: Water Features quotes about water. +water+drink+beer+quotes
  • +water+drink+beer+quotes



  • cgs
    02-08 08:57 AM
    Is there anything like this, if yes can you throw some light on it.
    As far as I know for any L1 to become H1 needs to apply in the new H1 quota.


    L1A is for managers and you actually have to work atleast one year outside the US to apply for a GC (L1A - GC)

    L1B is most commonly used (abused). There is no minimum required pay and has no cap. Moving from L1B to H1b is a nightmare.





    girlfriend cute love quotes and water quotes about water. quotes on quenching water
  • quotes on quenching water



  • go_guy123
    09-16 04:35 PM
    I would say don't put too much emphasis on these kind of stories, if the CIR bill is not going to be worked on then why did the senator schedule this meeting ? just for fun ?!

    View a Hearing or Meeting (http://judiciary.senate.gov/hearings/hearing.cfm?id=4057)

    I am not optimistic that something will come out real soon, but at the same time, I think something will definitely happen, at least the piece meal approach

    It is done mainly for PR purposes. He knew CIR wont happen. But he will now get excuse to say: I tried but the republicans didn't cooperate on health care and so we didn't get time.

    Plus since CIR doesn't pass, he can go to the independents and say .....we didn't pass amnesty. He gets to play both sides.

    "discussion", "debate", "study" , "meeting" these are code words for doing
    nothing.





    hairstyles Water Tank: Quote quotes about water. You Can Lead a Horse To Water
  • You Can Lead a Horse To Water



  • Nikith77
    04-09 11:52 AM
    congrats, You got green. it was a long wait. I am happy for you.





    nogc_noproblem
    04-09 04:22 PM
    My friend, who applied (during June 2007) for his EAD renewal around 60 days before his actual EAD expiration date, haven't got it renewed in time. After the expiry date, his employer asked him to come to work only after obtaining the renewed EAD. He has been told that in case of EAD it is not legal to work just with receipt.





    nat23
    06-14 11:17 AM
    I would recommend you stick to you H1B by getting an extension on H1. The problem with EAD is that EAD extensions take long and there is no guarantee your EAD extension will be granted before the present one expires. If this were to happen you are out of status (ppl correct me here if I'm wrong). So maintain ur H1 status as far as possible.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment