Sunday, June 12, 2011

quotes for grandma

images quotes for grandma. verses quotes for grandma. grandmother quotes. Scrapbooking quotes about grandmother.
  • grandmother quotes. Scrapbooking quotes about grandmother.



  • grupak
    08-15 02:06 PM
    What is ur PD, ND, RD and Service Center?
    I had these in another thread but roughly
    PD May 2006
    RD 8/2/2007
    ND 9/27/2007

    TSC. Got the CPO email on 8/7/08. Then welcome email 8/8/08, approval notice 8/12/08. Received approval notice yesterday, cards this morning. Great start to a weekend.

    Good luck to all!!





    wallpaper grandmother quotes. Scrapbooking quotes about grandmother. quotes for grandma. quotes for grandma.
  • quotes for grandma.



  • meridiani.planum
    03-28 11:30 AM
    I think it will stay where it is now for this quarter.....just my guess. Then for the last quarter, we may see some advancement.....again this is my guess.

    I think we will move even more now. Looking at how premium processing is not back, and how many approvals have come on , USCIS may not have approved as many visas as they had hoped. instead of having another highly visible wastage of visa numbers dates will move big-time and lots of people with later PDs, but who have simpler cases will get approvals fast.





    quotes for grandma. quotes for grandma.
  • quotes for grandma.



  • krishnam70
    08-16 01:04 PM
    Most IO in India are not aware of "AP"...They ask if you have a GC , H1B ,F1 or tourist visa. Here's what we and our friends have done and it works..

    Make a copy of AP and highlight the sentence where it mentions that "this person is allowed to travel....blah blah...". Paper clip the original AP along with it . The IO will cautiosly compare the original to the duplicate.And tell them that you are in the Final stage of GC process...


    They have only few mins to look over all your docs...(PP, AP,EAD..Etc...so you might as well help them by highlighting what exactly he needs to see.

    I guess its pure dumb luck or anything but did not have issues anywhere and i have used different routes, europe, middle east and even south east asia to travel and never once did anybody question AP. I guess the officers in india were trying to make a buck or two ( pun intended)





    2011 quotes for grandma. quotes for grandma. quotes for grandma.
  • quotes for grandma.



  • forgerator
    11-08 04:38 PM
    You are right on target, YES when the requirements are higher than similar positions in the industry DOL send RFP to prove business necessity for higher requirements.

    If they suspect any fraud then your employer will be asked for supervised recruitment effort

    Second, Your salary should reflect the (higher) qualifications, higher than prevailing!

    Third, if the requirement is MS+7yrs of experience, do you have 7yrs of experience after receiving your MS?;)

    I am in a similar situation where I am going to start my EB2 , however the internal job requirements for my position demand more than what the EB2 requirements are. They are as following:

    Bachelors plus 6-8 yrs experience
    or alternatively
    Masters plus 4-6 yrs experience.

    I do have Masters and my overall experience is 5.5 yrs but out of that 4.5 yrs were with the current employer so those won't be counted. How will I become eligible for EB2? Will the lawyer downgrade the requirement to Masters + 1 yr experience or will he keep requirement to say Masters + 4yr ? I guess I'm confused how this will work. :o



    more...


    quotes for grandma. quotes for grandma.
  • quotes for grandma.



  • chanduv23
    10-09 10:35 AM
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^





    quotes for grandma. irthday quotes for grandma
  • irthday quotes for grandma



  • bigboy007
    06-21 10:49 AM
    but why are you so sure your 140 will be denied. USCIS will send u an RFE and also in worst NOID - Notice of Intent of Denial so that gives you enough room to decide on what should be done so that I140 wont be rejected.

    Also : 140 gets rejected in following cases:

    1. Degree compatability
    2. Exp + degree in EB2
    3. Financial ability of firm - this only with bad records

    i dont see any other reason why 140 should be rejected i am not over optimistic but any one can comment on these it would great.



    more...


    quotes for grandma. birthday quotes for grandma.
  • birthday quotes for grandma.



  • gchopefull
    10-02 03:52 PM
    just pm you.
    thank you





    2010 quotes for grandma. quotes for grandma. quotes for grandma. verses
  • quotes for grandma. verses



  • GC_Applicant
    07-23 11:27 PM
    I ported from EB3 to EB2 recently and if its all goes well, my PD of May 06 might be current. Is there any way one can determine if their finger prints, photographs, security checks, etc., are valid and the application is pre-adjudicated and ready for approval.

    Since, I ported recently I didn't notice any LUD's in my I-485 application. Any thoughts. Please share your experiences.



    more...


    quotes for grandma. birthday quotes for grandma.
  • birthday quotes for grandma.



  • redgreen
    08-04 01:38 PM
    If she is on H4, as long as H1 is valid she can continue legally in US. I do not see any reason for her to go back.
    She can file I-485 as a dependent, since she is still the wife of the I-485 primary applicant.





    hair quotes for grandma. quotes for grandma. I Miss You Grandma Quotes. i
  • I Miss You Grandma Quotes. i



  • lost_in_migration
    05-14 09:09 PM
    Done.. Its in the thread EB2-General Poll. I would have liked to keep just one thread but only allows 10 options at the max. Hope ppl don't vote at both places :)

    Can you create one for EB2, please? Thanks!



    more...


    quotes for grandma. i miss you grandma quotes. i
  • i miss you grandma quotes. i



  • TeddyKoochu
    06-01 02:07 PM
    I agree and believe we can get #3 passed. It will provide relief to thousands like myself who have to struggle to maintain a status.
    I have asked this question several times to IV/Pappu but got no response. Is is possible to ask for this provision asap ? We know that IV is working on a bigger cause to get us all GC's but honestly no one is sure when and if CIR will happen. Even if it does no one can guarantee that our interests will not be put aside.
    I am surprised that whenever I ask for this temporary relief, I see no one else coming forward. I know that there are thousands waiting to file their I-485 but no one wants to speak up ?! That's very disheartening !

    Satya & OP. I agree with you. Point # 3 is very significant to many many people who don't have EAD. I believe that nothing also happened to the pre-filing concept which would have allowed this. I also do very sincerely appreciate IV's efforts for the larger cause of CIR, let�s see what happens.





    hot quotes for grandma. quotes for grandma. i miss you grandma quotes
  • i miss you grandma quotes



  • STAmisha
    06-19 03:37 PM
    Finally This Is My Turn To Rejoice. My Lawyer Email Me Saying That She Got Off From Phone From Dol And My Lc Is Approved.

    1)how Long It Takes For The Physical Paper To Arrive? Do We Need That Physical Paper To File For 140 And 485?

    2)the Online Status Still Shows "in Process"

    Gurus, Please Help Me



    more...


    house Donnie Darko Quotes Grandma quotes for grandma. quotes for grandma
  • quotes for grandma



  • fromnaija
    09-26 01:32 PM
    Hi All,

    My visa will expire (6 yrs completion) in the month of October 2007. What can I do next. Will I get an years extension based on the Green card filing. What is the standard procedure ?

    CCC2006

    Fiirst, I think you should have started a new thread with your question and not bury it under this discussion. Having said that, to get an extension after the six year H limit, you need to have labor certification application filed at least 365 days prior to your expiry date or alternatively have an immigrant petition approved on your behalf by that date.





    tattoo irthday quotes for grandma quotes for grandma. birthday quotes for grandma.
  • birthday quotes for grandma.



  • GCNirvana007
    03-30 08:18 AM
    Thank you guys for helping me.
    Could you tell me please if it's ok to write where it's written "purpose of trip"........that I want to travel to visit my parents......is it ok with Uscis if I write that? Or what else should I write.
    Thanks again!

    Make sure its some sort of emergency given today's scenario.



    more...


    pictures birthday quotes for grandma. quotes for grandma. birthday quotes for grandma.
  • birthday quotes for grandma.



  • sunny1000
    06-28 06:10 PM
    Hello Folks,

    As a last ditch atempt, I am trying to e-file form 907 for upgrading my pending 140 app to premium processing (through employer). However when proceeding with the application, in the related forms section, the only available option in the drop down menu is I-129. How would I proceed for I-140?

    If anybody know, kindly show the way.

    Thanks,
    Sriswam

    I don't think you can efile I907 for I-140. You have to file via paper. But hurry...they are suspending PP starting July 2nd for atleast a month in anticipation of huge volume of applications that will start pouring in.

    www.immigration-law.com





    dresses i miss you grandma quotes quotes for grandma. Quotes For Grandma. irthday
  • Quotes For Grandma. irthday



  • teddy the dog
    07-21 11:58 AM
    I heard gossip that the USCIS agentssss (4 s because a lot of agentssss) specially delivered the GC document to his house. That is why our receipt and backlog still not clear (they too busy).;) But don't worry they know IV will protest this discrimination, so they will work really hard to help us too.:D



    more...


    makeup birthday quotes for grandma. quotes for grandma. Donnie Darko Quotes Grandma
  • Donnie Darko Quotes Grandma



  • sandy_anand
    01-24 10:16 AM
    We are back to 140K, refer to demand data. This year both EB1 and EB2 are showing much lower consumption the dates will definitely move into 2007.

    Based on the information available i am expecting EB2-I will get 8-12K visa this year (2011), unlike 20k last year (2010). Which means the PD will move as far as Nov-06 or Dec-06 the best this year.


    No FB Spillover
    High PERM approvals


    Divergent opinions. Let's hope for the best!





    girlfriend birthday quotes for grandma. quotes for grandma. birthday quotes for grandma.
  • birthday quotes for grandma.



  • sanjeev.mehra@gmail.com
    08-15 08:25 AM
    Hi,

    If I am working with X company & Y company is ready to file GC.
    (Assuming Y has no objections even if I do not join the company at all)
    Is it mandatory for the candidate to join company Y at certain stage which has file GC?
    I would appreciate your comments.

    Regards,
    Sanjeev.





    hairstyles i miss you grandma quotes. i quotes for grandma. quotes for grandma
  • quotes for grandma



  • lost_in_migration
    05-15 12:24 PM
    The problem of retrogression hits high skilled immigrants of all the countries and this is specially true for EB3. Hope more and more non-Indians sign-up for IV.

    This poll is highly skewed because majority of people on this forum are Indians, it does not really make sense to do this poll.





    pitha
    01-15 05:43 PM
    not to be cynical but what sort of "change" is on the way with CIR, if you are "illegal" sure some good change is on the way, but if you are a legal eb immigrant not sure what is in store for us, it is not necessary to be good with points based nonsense etc.

    For sure visa recapture independent of CIR is the best possible outcome.

    Anyway lets call lofgren and ask for visa recapture. I have already called and asked, please all of you do the same. It will give her confidence that there is support for it if all of us call.


    Don't keep your expectations so low. Change is on the way ! Senate's color has changed. ;)





    vdlrao
    10-26 09:53 AM
    I have observed the same thing.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment