Monday, June 27, 2011

quotes for hope

images quotes on hope. quotes for hope. quotes about hope. quotes
  • quotes about hope. quotes



  • EkAurAaya
    03-20 10:26 AM
    if you are foreign national selling a house, 10 % of your sale price may be held in escrow account till you pay the taxes. This is the case in atleast some states. This is what your real estate lawyer might be referring to. The rest 10 % is released after you have shown proof that you have paid your taxes.

    Thanks you pointed me in the right direction... very interesting its called FIRPTA

    http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/international/article/0,,id=105000,00.html

    Anyone investing in Real estate should read this





    wallpaper quotes about hope. quotes quotes for hope. makeup hope god quotes about
  • makeup hope god quotes about



  • illusions
    02-13 05:16 PM
    All future GC holders click here
    No Immigrant, No Cry
    Click here to send a private message for Bush -- FREE!





    quotes for hope. god quotes about hope.
  • god quotes about hope.



  • dilbert_cal
    04-06 02:03 AM
    Thanks for a very good analysis. I was hoping someone will do it and my heartfelt gratitude to you for stepping up.





    2011 makeup hope god quotes about quotes for hope. Biblical Quotes Hope
  • Biblical Quotes Hope



  • chunky
    07-27 08:49 AM
    Can we leave country and apply for H4 visa at US embassy.
    Will I 485 be abandoned with it.

    Thanks
    To travel out of the US when a 485 is pending,

    1. You should have AP or

    2. A valid H-1, H-4 or L-1, L-2 stamp on the passport + 485 receipt

    So in your case, you have to wait until you either get the AP or the H-4 change is effective. Until then, you cannot travel.



    more...


    quotes for hope. ninspoto: Quotes On Hope
  • ninspoto: Quotes On Hope



  • godbless
    06-16 01:21 PM
    My sister in law is currently working using her ead - opt while she is in possession of her ead from I485 filing as well. The attorney told her that she should use her f1 based ead till it expires and then start using the I 485 based afterwards.





    quotes for hope. quotes about hope
  • quotes about hope



  • dvb
    07-28 02:24 PM
    Your Payments When You Are Outside The United States (http://ssa.gov/international/countrylist4.htm) ??? What does this mean .... looks like you can claim benefits.



    more...


    quotes for hope. wallpaper quotes about hope
  • wallpaper quotes about hope



  • chanduv23
    01-04 12:01 PM
    Looks promising





    2010 god quotes about hope. quotes for hope. quotes on hope.
  • quotes on hope.



  • deepakjain
    11-16 06:40 PM
    As has been discussed and responded to a million times on this forum, the answer to this question is, when you enter on an AP, your immigrant status changes to parolee, but your H1B continues to be valid as a work authorization document and you can still use it to work for the same employer.

    Thanks...

    Here you go:

    If you use AP to reenter, you will no long in H1B status, and you will be a "parolee", but you may still work under the authorization of the original H1B term for the same employer; at the end of the period, you may apply to extend the H1B and then you will get your H1B status back....Sounds not logical, but this is current the CIS interpretation of the regulation.

    If you lose H1B, your dependent may no longer on H4; you may keep working for same firm without using EAD until the end of current H1B but you need let employer know that you enter with AP.

    Please consult a immigration lawyer and get clarification, above is the reply I got from my lawyer when I told him about using AP while re-entering US.



    more...


    quotes for hope. beautiful quotes on hope.
  • beautiful quotes on hope.



  • pan123
    08-31 10:10 AM
    Based on my reading, I interpret that it's not final. They have engaged USCIS in that conversation, but no final rule has been released. By the time rule is released, probably I will have my EAD.





    hair Biblical Quotes Hope quotes for hope. quotes about hope and faith.
  • quotes about hope and faith.



  • chalamurariusa
    04-29 09:28 PM
    Yes getting her here on an F1 Visa is your best option. You can hv the wedding in India but she shd not disclose abt her wedding and shd cm here on her maiden name and after afew months you can hv a registered marriage here. That is what my cousin did and they flew together to US.



    more...


    quotes for hope. bible quotes on hope
  • bible quotes on hope



  • dhesha
    08-30 01:33 PM
    did you ask them if the processing date on the website includes applications received on July 2 also? I know it is not clear... but maybe if you had asked them...?
    Mine is July 2 and he said my file is with in processing dates and they should be working on it so I wd assume it is <=





    hot ninspoto: Quotes On Hope quotes for hope. pictures Quotes about Hope
  • pictures Quotes about Hope



  • martinvisalaw
    12-01 06:00 PM
    The relevant dates, as I see it, are:

    10/06: H-1B ext filed
    12/06: H-1B expired, ext still pending
    7/07: 485 filed.
    ??: H-1B ext denied?

    Using INA 245k you may be able to argue that you are eligible to adjust because you may not have violated status for over 180 days, or at all, before filing the 485. Recent CIS memos on the issue of unlawful presence and related topics have made this a very complicated subject, so you really need to review the entire history with an immigration attorney in a formal consultation.



    more...


    house 2011 quotes about hope. famous quotes for hope. quotes on hope and faith.
  • quotes on hope and faith.



  • coopheal
    04-13 12:13 AM
    That is incorrect. USCIS would send a copy of RFE to you as well.

    My wife got a medical RFE and I'm looking at the letter from USCIS as I type.

    Yes, We did sign the lawyer form. Lawyer first got a copy and informed us. He also told us that we would be getting one. And we got one.

    For me I never got a any communication directly from USCIS for the RFE.





    tattoo quotes about hope quotes for hope. 2010 god quotes about hope. famous famous quotes on hope. famous quotes on
  • 2010 god quotes about hope. famous famous quotes on hope. famous quotes on



  • GCNaseeb
    08-08 04:25 PM
    Even if you are not working on a project, you are technically working for a H1-B sponsorer. Once you could file your AOS, you are legal with a status of "AOS pending". During 180 days period, you don't have to work and just sit at home. Its very unlikely that your already filed AOS application will get adjudicated within 180 days. Once after 180days of filing, you invoke AC21 and start working on again with any employer.

    You are correct. There shuld be a job offer from sponsoring company at the time of applying for AOS. I guess the question is what if the person is not working at all ( No pay stubs from any company ). In this case the candidate will be out of status? There might be cases where people might come on bench or not having a project etc...



    more...


    pictures wallpaper quotes about hope quotes for hope. hot quotes about hope and
  • hot quotes about hope and



  • ramus
    05-21 09:09 AM
    This is time to send press release to media and not for this document. Please visit press relese thred.





    dresses pictures Quotes about Hope quotes for hope. quotes on hope and faith.
  • quotes on hope and faith.



  • gnutin
    06-10 02:56 PM
    Once again Thanks Mr. Glutin,

    So it means, when I apply for H1B Transfer this time, I will get an H1B Visa valid till May 2012 right? Please let me know whether my assumption is right.

    Also am I eligible to process my i140 through Premium Processing?

    Thanks and Regards,

    Yes, 2012 it should be. There is a provision that if you have an approved I-140, your attorney could request the visa for 3 years, so 2013 it would be.

    The I-140 premium processing requirements keep changing, so I can't say if you qualify. Wait for someone else to respond or search online and the forums here.



    more...


    makeup beautiful quotes on hope. quotes for hope. 2011 quotes about hope. famous
  • 2011 quotes about hope. famous



  • gcformeornot
    04-09 12:37 PM
    forums... looks like now a days for many people EAD is delayed longer than usual.
    What you guys think? Even simple receipting, check cashing or notification using I1145 is delayed for weeks...





    girlfriend 2010 god quotes about hope. famous famous quotes on hope. famous quotes on quotes for hope. beautiful quotes on hope.
  • beautiful quotes on hope.



  • sash
    06-19 09:33 PM
    Hi, I need to travel to India in October. I am told by my lawyers that I cannot travel until I receive the receipt notice for I-485. If my I-485 is filed within the first few weeks of July, when can I expect the receipt notice?

    Also, my husband's H1B is currently under extension. Is there any risk to his traveling to India in October with a receipt notice for I-485? He will need to get H1B visa stamped. Can they reject his H1B visa?

    Thanks so much.





    hairstyles bible quotes on hope quotes for hope. bible quotes on hope.
  • bible quotes on hope.



  • whiteStallion
    03-12 03:00 PM
    Congrats on being greened !
    We continue to wait :(





    pappu
    04-09 04:12 PM
    For last 48 hours, I have been spreading word in Hrderabad IT community about the latest H1-B issues & subsequent EB issues . Since recent H1-B issues has caused a lot of stirr, I am getting much better response at this time. We need members & they may be anywhere in the world. Once we have members, we will get more visibility & contribution.

    SO PLEASE TRY TO SPREAD THE MESSAGE IN ALL IT COMMUNITIES IN THE WORLD ABOUT ISSUES & HOW IV IS FIGHTING THE CHALLANGE


    We must have 100,000 members in a short time


    Thanks
    Thanks.





    everonh1
    06-21 02:59 PM
    I am in same boat.
    Here is my experience with USCIS at San Francisco:-

    Went to USCIS SFO Today.
    They bluntly told me that they have no process to re-issue I-94s.
    Either file an H1 Extension or leave the country and get back in for a new extended I-94.
    I argued with them that this is real crazy - how come you dont have a process to fix the I-94 after passport is extended and well before I-94 expiry date.
    They had no answer and stuck to their answer that they cant do much and I have only those 2 options.
    I asked them if San Francisco CBP will fix it - they said NO,they wont.
    Also,apparently as per USCIS officials,I cant go to any of the border Countries like Canada,Mexico as they dont issue I-94 if stay there is less than 30 days.
    So I have to go out to any country other than border countries and only then I-94 will be issued?
    How more crazy can USCIS be?

    How come AILA or someone never raised this issue with USCIS- as this is such a common scenario.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment