Wednesday, June 1, 2011

quotes for old pictures

quotes for old pictures. quotes on old friends
  • quotes on old friends



  • Clark Kent
    Sep 5, 03:05 AM
    I made one in 1920x1200. If your monitor is 1680x1050, select Fit to Screen and it will look right.

    Thanks!





    quotes for old pictures. quotes about old friends.
  • quotes about old friends.



  • Lola M
    Oct 6, 10:57 PM
    Nothing fancy...my kid.





    quotes for old pictures. quotes about old people.
  • quotes about old people.



  • Ikstej24
    Sep 25, 09:55 PM
    What would be the best headphones (midrange price) for my ipod. I am looking for some other option other than the Bose ones that you see everywere.





    quotes for old pictures. quotes to buy back old
  • quotes to buy back old



  • Vivid.Inferno
    Oct 14, 01:45 AM
    mine currently



    more...


    quotes for old pictures. quotes about old friends
  • quotes about old friends



  • fhall1
    Apr 11, 06:16 AM
    Nothing special this month.

    Link to original please?





    quotes for old pictures. old amp; birthday quotes.
  • old amp; birthday quotes.



  • Muscle Master
    Jan 12, 05:31 PM
    I wonder how many people cross-shop the 300C and the Passat...two very different cars.

    In tha quality department .. VW is Garbage!!! Chrysler has a better rating then they do.. I would have choose the 300C myself and the 2011's are nice

    I won't knock the TDI though.. it's impressive but I don't like wrong wheel drive



    more...


    quotes for old pictures. quotes about old friends. and
  • quotes about old friends. and



  • mandoman
    Nov 29, 02:38 PM
    Limiting the number of ipods a movie can be played on will do absolutely nothing to curb piracy. It is merely
    an errosion of what I consider 'fair use'. Heck, the existing
    itunes DRM is too restrictive already - once I buy a movie, I should be able to view it anyway I damn well please, be it on a single ipod, multiple ipods, PSP, laptop, tv, at a friends house, burn to dvd, encode to another format, whatever. The only thing I shouldn't be able to do is re-distribute the movie.

    What needs to be done is to figure out how to prevent movie downloads from being re-distribued while preserving 'fair use'. The movie industry needs to hire less lawyers and lobbyist, and hire tech people to figure out better ways to do this. Bittorrent is open source - it amazes me with the source code right in front of them that the industry hasn't figured out how to make files un-torrentable.

    Until movie downloads are offered with minimal DRM restrictions and offered in a much higher quality HD format, I'll pass and just buy the DVD.





    quotes for old pictures. quotes about old friends. old
  • quotes about old friends. old



  • admjhndly
    Aug 16, 10:43 PM
    august



    more...


    quotes for old pictures. Grumpy Old Men Quotes
  • Grumpy Old Men Quotes



  • Revlefty
    Dec 30, 05:21 PM
    From my parents;
    Red Wii & and Donkey Kong Country
    Some paint and canvas
    Couple hundred in cash

    From my GF;
    Pair of Puma shoes
    AE Jacket
    Abercrombie Sweatpaints
    Halo Reach
    All 4 seasons of Futurama
    A really cool ostrich case for my iPhone 4
    $50 Gamestop card for both of us from her aunt

    What I got my GF;
    iPhone 4 from my parents and coach keychain
    2 Remetee shirts
    a Sinful shirt
    Coach purse
    Hollster pants, sweeter shirt
    Family guy movie and seasons 1 & 2
    Sweatpants
    Victoria Secret bra and panties and some lingerie(More for me then her ;))
    New dressy sandals

    Her dad and step mom got us one of those fancy single cup coffee makers





    quotes for old pictures. Old School Quotes
  • Old School Quotes



  • zen.state
    Apr 9, 10:12 AM
    is there a way i can install itunes 10.2 without getting osx 10.5?

    No. You should upgrade to 10.5 anyway since you use it as a file server and 10.5 has much better local networking capability and a built in VNC client to remotely control it from your other Macs.

    For your needs 10.5 makes a lot of sense.



    more...


    quotes for old pictures. quotes for old pictures.
  • quotes for old pictures.



  • Legion93
    Apr 27, 01:09 PM
    The master of troll has spoke.

    Could people stop calling each other trolls? Grow up.





    quotes for old pictures. Will Ferrell Quotes From Old
  • Will Ferrell Quotes From Old



  • iJohnHenry
    Apr 28, 05:44 AM
    Umm ok.

    I might revise that to say annoying people of all religions and sexualities (?) and races, etc.. stick out. It doesn't sound quite so...bad.

    Yes.

    I have yet to hear of an annoying lesbian blowing herself, and others, up.



    more...


    quotes for old pictures. Quotes. Grow old with me!
  • Quotes. Grow old with me!



  • PeterQVenkman
    Nov 19, 05:07 PM
    I don't see why Apple would care. They get paid by the retailer.





    quotes for old pictures. Insurance Quotes at Old
  • Insurance Quotes at Old



  • SheepShaver
    Sep 13, 02:15 PM
    :)

    http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/2639/20100913bysheepshaverd2.jpg (http://sheepshaver.deviantart.com/art/2010-09-13-179138235)



    more...


    quotes for old pictures. quotes for old pictures. poem
  • quotes for old pictures. poem



  • Biscuit411
    May 1, 06:41 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

    This instantly made me think of Laputa: Castle in the sky as well as the Laputa in gulliver's travels.
    +1

    This is great news if it means the end of mobile me. Die Mobile Me - DIE DIE DIE. Anything will be better than the self centered sounding @me.com. I simply will not use the email address in a professional context. Don't mind @Mac.com, and still use it, but @me.com sends the wrong message.
    Also, this.

    As big a fan of the film, and Miyazaki, as I am, I'm not sure the end of the film would make for a good analogy!! 'Store your data with Apple: watch it crumble into the sea or float off into space!' :)
    That's already happening. I got an email from Apple tonight telling this was the last reminder they were going to give me to update my calendar on the MobileMe systems to the new version otherwise I'd lose the ability to sync it and wouldn't be able to view it online, either. Which sounds like they're going to delete it for all intents and purposes. :rolleyes:

    I bet the only reason it's required I click something to perform this update is because it entails agreeing to a new EULA with some nefarious new terms or requires I start using the newest version of iCal to sync with the online calendar (which, coincidentally, isn't available for the version of OSX I have, which coincidentally requires me to buy a new Mac to run). :rolleyes:

    I'm in the same 'no iCal sync unless new Mac' boat as SeaFox. I can't even upgrade my iPhone or wife's iPod touch without a new computer. I know tech marches
    on, but it still sucks. Come on new Mini!





    quotes for old pictures. Old School Quotes are from the
  • Old School Quotes are from the



  • gnasher729
    Mar 21, 09:02 AM
    Sorry for the rant, but I felt like I needed to vent to fellow designers. Anyone else have any horror stories?:)

    Some people will walk all over you if you let them. Send an email "on the previous job I was paid for 3 hours but my total time spent was actually xxx hours. I can't afford jobs like that, so if you want another job done, you'll have to agree that time spent on phone calls will be billed as well. " And buy a stopwatch.

    Your job is not to produce graphics designs. Your job is to produce billable hours.


    Hi. Thanks for the reply. I do have a pretty good archiving system. I have a folder untitled "freelance" and therein is a folder named after each client and then each project. The guy kind of threw me with the sudden weekend call. You're right about the phone time too. No more mister nice guy; there's no reason to cheat myself for billable meeting time when I'm already lowballing myself.:)

    Add: "Weekend work, including phone calls is charged at double rate. Sunday work at triple rate. ".



    more...


    quotes for old pictures. Famous quote of Old Chinese
  • Famous quote of Old Chinese



  • phillipjfry
    Jan 9, 09:59 PM
    So I'm sitting here watching Simpsons DVD and listening to the keynotes in the background (for the first time) and about 4:30 minutes into the first video on the apple website, he says something that I had to replay over and over just to see if I heard it correctly.
    About 4:28 minutes into the video he says
    "2007, is going to be a great year for the Mac....but this is all we're gonna talk about the Mac today. We're gonna move on to some other things, over the course of the next several months we're gonna roll out some awesome stuff for the Mac. But for today, we're gonna move on."

    I was glue to my screen during the time macrumorslive.com was up (and seriously guys, congrats on the photo and keynote updates by the minute, I would never personally take on such a task). Here is what I think threw everybody off into thinking that Mac and software was going to be talked about today in the keynotes:

    9:18 am we're only talking about the mac today

    which can be interpreted both ways. So yes things are going to be coming up very soon for the Mac, and maybe even a separate meeting or interview or some way to get to the masses that the new product lines are up. But it seemed like today's keynotes (and my first one I've ever followed) were all about the future of Apple (both financially and technologically). It was about Apple making its own little "footprint".
    I think splitting up the product introductions was a better idea than one might figure. Snag some people into buying iPhone, AppleTV, and when the dust settles from the sales, allow people to regroup, pay off the credit card, and throw out a new/upgraded line of products, just in time to wipe the floor with Vista! Spring its just a little more than 2 months away. It took me all day to calm down after not hearing about Leopard in the keynotes, but this has to be why they didn't mention this. Hell, Macworld was on CNN tonight because of the iPhone, not because of Leopard or AppleTV or vPod. After word gets around by this CONFIRMED Apple product, people are going to take a serious look at other Apple product lines and see what else is to offer. That's when they should upgrade everything else, within the next two months.
    Do I have Apple marketing tactics pegged or what? :)





    quotes for old pictures. funny justin bieber quotes.
  • funny justin bieber quotes.



  • Detrius
    May 3, 07:05 PM
    So bring it back in to Apple.





    quotes for old pictures. funny quotes, lol, old
  • funny quotes, lol, old



  • SchneiderMan
    Apr 1, 03:41 PM
    I feel all MacBooky :D

    http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/2261/screenshot20110401at124.png





    Pika
    Oct 9, 06:00 PM
    You don't pay for updates, Tweetie 1 had 7 free updates. Updates within the 2.0 version number will also be free. Same as EVERY piece of software for the desktop.

    Tell me.. what will happen when Tweetie 3, 4, 5... comes out?

    PAY AGAIN... AGAIN AND AGAIN... for minor upgrades.





    bwfc0907
    May 4, 11:55 AM
    I bought my iPad1 from Apple 10 months ago. When asked which Sim I said O2 but have never used a sim in it. WIll my iPad be locked to O2 or will it use any Sim?

    If I use Redsnow and my iPad is currently unlocked to any network will I lose the unlock?





    John.B
    Apr 7, 09:30 PM
    Might want to check the signature app in the store. I've had it for over a year, you can choose up to 6 signatures. Use to be called signature pro, but my app says just Signature.

    FWIW.
    If this (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/email-signature-pro/id317243351?mt=8) is what you are talking about, the current version is $5. Which would be fine, except the recent reviews are very poor.

    It also looks (from the screencaps) like you run the app to pick one of a handful of signatures, when most of us just want to have one specific signature assigned each mailbox...

    Regardless, thanks for the heads up.





    Rob Twells
    Apr 17, 01:34 PM
    My entry level Macbook has cracked in the usual place and it is out of warranty, i have read in places that apple are doing repairs free of charge, am i still able to get a repair?





    rien333
    Dec 12, 07:03 AM
    Decided to do some geektooling with my good old power mac, I'm pretty satisfied with the result:

    http://i54.tinypic.com/33yovw3.jpg



    No comments:

    Post a Comment