Tuesday, June 14, 2011

quotes for sisters

images quotes about sisters funny. quotes for sisters. sisters forever quotes. minime
  • sisters forever quotes. minime



  • gc_chahiye
    08-06 04:23 PM
    Interesting analysis.

    I found an additional prediction on this link http://www.murthy.com/news/n_oct07vb.html

    The OP here has found a pattern that builds on that same prediction, and should extend into 2008. If that pattern holds its 6 month jumps initially, then stagnation later by 2nd quarter. Lets see if it does.

    Of course if 10K people do show up at the DC rally, then none of this might be needed. If enough senators can be convinced that what we are facing is really a big problem and easily fixable (atleast recapture of 200K visas and exemption of dependents if not a bump up in annual limits) then the dates will be C C all through 2008.

    All the east-coasters who saw the effect of the San Jose rally: its your turn now to up the ante and go one step ahead. The results of not showing up for that rally is literally a guarantee that only a tiny percentage of us will get I-485 approvals for the next two years!!! and things might improve even with a new president ONLY if we rally then! think about that!! not doing anything is a guarantee of long long waits...

    San Jose rally allowed everyone to file I-485 the DC rally could help everyone get timely approvals!!





    wallpaper sisters forever quotes. minime quotes for sisters. quotes about sisters fighting.
  • quotes about sisters fighting.



  • puja101
    07-11 01:24 PM
    I received RFE today that says" your application contained form I-693 in which the required TB skin test was not conducted. Please note there may be conflicting information on some published form I-693 instructions regarding when the chest X ray Report should be performed. It is required only when the TB skin test indicates a reaction equal to greater than 5 mm, or when the reason for why the TB skin test is medically inappropriate to perform has been annotated on theform I-693. Please submit a newly completed form I-693 indicating the results of the required skin test.

    On Form I-485 Part3 C list present and past membership in or affliation with every organization, fund.......If none, write "NONE" or include name of organization.....Provide your answer on the photocopy of FormI-485 (enclosed) with your signiture and the date next to your answer"

    I did TB skin test in 2007 that came negative and it appears to me, civil surgeon did not updated results on I-693 form. Today, I got sealed envelop from doctor and she has updated TB test results conducted in 2007 on new I-693 form. Is that ok or I need to do new TB skin test? Please let me know.

    On checking copy of original I-485, I had answered Part3 C with "NON" instead of "NONE".I have few questions on this:

    1.Visa Office did not enclose photo copy of Form I-485 as was stated in the RFE letter.Should I send photo copy of original I-485 with correction and signiture on it?

    2. Do I need to send them only this page of Form I-485 or complete I-485 form?
    Please help.





    quotes for sisters. Quotes for Sister
  • Quotes for Sister



  • LONGGCQUE
    12-28 04:41 PM
    glad it worked for you and thanks for sharing as it may help one of us someday.





    2011 quotes about sisters fighting. quotes for sisters. Family Quotes - Sister Quotes
  • Family Quotes - Sister Quotes



  • desi3933
    05-19 03:30 PM
    .... So effectively will be working 32 hrs instead of 40 hrs and getting paid for 32 hrs only
    .....
    .....
    In My LCA, prevailing wage: 52K, and my salary in LCA and I-129: 64.5K

    My questions:
    1) Is working 32 hrs still considered full-time and do I still remain in legal H1 status? (I heard that in US more than 30 hrs is considered full-time?)
    2) Since my effective annual salary will be less than 64K due to working for only 32 hrs,will i be out of status? Can the company cut my salary below the rate of pay mentioned on my LCA but higher than(or equal to) the Prevailing Wage mentioned on my LCA?
    3) If i try for H1B transfer after few months using paychecks of 32hrs salary only,can that be denied?
    4) Are there any other options(without filing any H1B/LCA amendment) to maintain my H1 status while still working for 32 hrs only?
    5) IF company files LCA/H1B amendment, then do they have to again use the wage survey for 2009 or they can use the same one used for my initial 1st LCA filing? Do they evaluate the entire H1B application again for amendment? Can the H1B amendment be denied?
    .....

    1. As per Feb 20, 1992 USCIS memo, the full-time work is generally considered to be 35-40 hours per week or whatever is appropriate for the occupation. For example, air traffic controllers work 30 hours a week because of the stress. Then, in that case 30 hours would be "full time".

    2. The employer MUST notify the DOL and/or USCIS in advance by filing amended petition if the terms of the employment changes during the validity period of H1B1 petition.

    3. It is very common to file H1B amendment for changing from full time to part time, changing job location, or changes in job duties.

    Have a good day!

    ________________________
    Not a legal advice
    US citizen of Indian origin



    more...


    quotes for sisters. quotes about sisters
  • quotes about sisters



  • vxg
    07-25 05:48 PM
    So, did you have to redo PERM for the manager's position or did your older PERM fly?
    No i did not do PERM i got my labor from BEC after a long two year wait and i happily kept it. I think a lot depends upon how you lawyer and employer handles it. My lawyer says even now i can change job and get promoted if job responsibilities are similar.





    quotes for sisters. quotes about sisters
  • quotes about sisters



  • jsb
    01-21 09:07 AM
    hi dionysus
    i got this from some requirement agencies

    If it really has some source of information (and is not a pure rumour), then it may come out as some kind of order that PD cutoff dates can only be moved forward (i.e. no retrogression). We all know, moving dates like a yoyo does not make any sense. It only tells that decision makers over there just don't know what they are doing. This order might force them to think and work before issuing new cutoff dates.



    more...


    quotes for sisters. quotes about sisters. irthday
  • quotes about sisters. irthday



  • ksairi
    08-17 04:47 PM
    See all of you in rally !.





    2010 Quotes for Sister quotes for sisters. quotes about sisters funny.
  • quotes about sisters funny.



  • waitingnwaiting
    01-04 12:35 PM
    Sorry to break your bubble but how exactly it this movie going to help us?

    Is this movie advocating something? Like a bill or provision? Just saying here are a bunch of immigrants with their stories does not do any good. There are many immigrant stories in media already. What special are you bringing to the table?

    Does the movie tells people to go to Immigrationvoice and support immigrants? So what is your message? How exactly you want immigrants to support Immigrantion voice? You are only posting a link to your film everywhere. Not even once on other sites you are asking people to support Immigrationvoice. The film also does not say about Immigrationvoice.

    If you say that you are trying to raise awareness in Americans, then how about asking Americans to listen to Immigration voice and support IV. Have you said that. You have just shown pretty picture and a fancy music and trying to sell your movie.

    What is the script of the movie? Has it been approved by IV? If it is not approved by IV, why are you using IV for your movie's publicity.

    How is this movie going to help Immigrants? Will you be donating all money made by publicity and selling of movie to IV?

    What is your goal? The goal I see is that you would be entering this movie in some award show and winning some award. Some award shows have online voting and you will use immigration sites to get votes from innocent immigrants. The money you make from the movie is also yours. So how exactly it is helping immigrants? Have you given any percentage of the movie rights to IV that truly represents immigrants?

    I would say stop promoting your product on this site. Your product -Movie is your business to make money. You have no interest in the pain we suffer and what IV does. You created a profile just today to promote the movie.



    more...


    quotes for sisters. quotes about sisters funny
  • quotes about sisters funny



  • bostonian28
    05-16 11:35 AM
    I have just called all the Representatives mentioned in the above thread and conveyed the message. Similar experience, nice people (I am sure they are supposed to be nice, as they would take calls from voters!!), I also heard similar responses saying they have been getting many calls.





    hair Family Quotes - Sister Quotes quotes for sisters. short quotes about sisters
  • short quotes about sisters



  • sundeep14
    09-08 11:14 AM
    On the website it says...


    * Calls to Access numbers will be charge by local operator.


    Any ideas what these charges are?



    more...


    quotes for sisters. quotes on sisters. quotes
  • quotes on sisters. quotes



  • Lisap
    08-03 12:11 PM
    Why is it that people who have filed after me have already received their notice and had checks cashed? I thought it is based on when the application is received is how they process- I am freaking out thinking that my application fell behind a desk somewhere....





    hot quotes about sisters quotes for sisters. cute quotes for sisters. cute
  • cute quotes for sisters. cute



  • Project_A
    11-11 10:48 AM
    Thank you for the post. It is really helpful. May I know if the new job should be >=50% different from the current job (EB3) offer? Or it doesn�t matter because of the MS requirement?

    Thank you
    Project_A



    more...


    house quotes about sisters funny. quotes for sisters. short quotes about sisters
  • short quotes about sisters



  • texcan
    09-14 05:22 PM
    hi there,

    How about giving others some perpective about case timeline etc, so that they can answer question better.

    Please update your signature with case details.

    Just a suggestion, dont be offended.





    tattoo quotes about sisters quotes for sisters. nice quotes about sisters.
  • nice quotes about sisters.



  • panini
    03-16 01:35 PM
    Anybody??? Please help !!!!



    more...


    pictures quotes about sisters. irthday quotes for sisters. cute quotes for sisters. cute
  • cute quotes for sisters. cute



  • LOL123
    02-14 08:56 AM
    Thanks for correcting me ... I changed the title

    You need to say "MY priority date is current in March"
    The current thread title had me thinking there was another July fiasco..

    Thanks.





    dresses cute quotes for sisters. cute quotes for sisters. funny quotes for sisters
  • funny quotes for sisters



  • supers789
    07-11 04:12 PM
    As most of you know USCIS is auditing all PERM applications filed by Fragomen. My application filed on April 20th 2008 also received audit (as filed by fragomen). I was wondering how long is it taking to get the response back for these audits? Anyone receilved response for their audits filed by Fragomen?

    This is mainly important for me since with PD moved to June 2006, my PD is current (carrying over from old employer), but since PERM is in Audit I cannot file for 485.

    Thanks!



    more...


    makeup quotes about sisters funny quotes for sisters. quotes about sisters funny.
  • quotes about sisters funny.



  • CoolStrom1
    04-16 03:22 PM
    I thought as soon as I-140 is denied your spouse has to stop working on EAD and go out of the country to renew H4. ?





    girlfriend nice quotes about sisters. quotes for sisters. cute quotes for sisters.
  • cute quotes for sisters.



  • nousername
    03-30 08:08 PM
    Congratulations.. Enjoy your freedom.

    Yahoooooooooooooo......We (Me and my wife) received welcome notice today . Our 485 is approved on 25 th March.

    no updates online just received postal mail from USCIS today .

    I guess end of long wait , been in country from 2001 .

    I wish you all the best and hang in there if your PD is current you can expect the notice any time so keep checking your postal mail box .

    FYI - I dont know if my back ground check is clear or not , I guess it is .





    hairstyles quotes on sisters. quotes quotes for sisters. quotes about sisters and
  • quotes about sisters and



  • willIWill
    07-15 03:44 PM
    Hi Friends,

    I received an RFE last week. There were 3 points in the RFE.

    The first point in the RFE says,

    Submit a current and properly completed form G-325A biographic information sheet for yourself. Please Note: Answer all questions in the form 325a. If any information has changed such as your employer or marital status you must submit the required supporting evidence as indicated in the instructions for Form I-485.

    Second Point and Third point are respectively

    Proof of continuous employment and maintaining status since Oct 1st 2007 to till date. ( Interestingly my I-485 notice date was in the month of October 07)

    Employment verification letter stating the offer still stands as per EB visa petition.

    A quick brief abt my case: I'm a July 07 filer. I was single when I filed my I-485. My I-140 was approved in the beginning of 2008. I'm with the same company. I got married last year end, my wife is here with me on H4.

    My question is concerning the first point.

    Does the marriage certificate and my wife's H4 Visa sufficient enough to provide proof of marital status change as per I-485. In this case, Do I need to include affidavit of support etc. for my spouse now? Also do I need to provide birth certificate of my spouse?

    Has any of you who were single when filing I-485 received a similar RFE ? How did you respond to the same?

    Appreciate your suggestions

    Thanks in advance.





    rustum
    10-10 12:35 AM
    Application reached Nebraska on 27th July. Collected by R williams.
    Got receipts for 485, 765 adn 131 from California service center(WAC XXXX).
    Received Date: 27th July.
    Notice date: 28th Sep.

    140 is pending at Nebraska. Applied on 25th May 2007.





    rb_248
    12-13 03:09 PM
    I have waited long enough to say that. Came to USA and pursued a career in Traffic Engineering. Now I can't even find jobs in India because, many say that my job is advanced for India right now.
    Make sure you do a masters in some field in which you can find opportunities in India.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment