Sunday, June 12, 2011

quotes on violence

images Quotations about Non-Violence. Non-Violence Quotes 1-27 out of 27 quotes on violence. quotes about violence.
  • quotes about violence.



  • sanju
    03-06 02:15 PM
    You called office of which Senators?

    Just a little update, Called up my Senator's office this morning..Started talking about country Cap issue, the guy knew everything about it, he took notes & promised he will pass it on to the Senator. Here's what I suggested him

    1) Lift the Country Cap for Temporary period of time, may be just for 2 years.
    2) Limit the Maximum waiting time, say if one applicant is waiting for 5 years than country cap should be exempted and he should be given a preference over a person who�s PD is just 1 year old.

    He specifically told me 'your second point is very good, I'll certainly share these with the Senator'...

    I urge you guys to contact your senators & Congressmen/Congresswomen

    We have a group which is focusing on this issue, if you want to join us here's the link

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/yourvoiceiv/





    wallpaper quotes about violence. quotes on violence. quotes about love tagalog; quotes on violence. quotes about women. nice
  • quotes about love tagalog; quotes on violence. quotes about women. nice



  • skagitswimmer
    June 19th, 2005, 01:19 PM
    and here is a version with FM 3 and a touch of level and contrast adjustment.

    by the way - the avocet portrait is great.

    OT : Jet Airways Chennai to JFK via Brussels [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : OT : Jet Airways Chennai to JFK via Brussels






    quotes on violence. quotes about violence. And he quotes von Trier from quotes about violence.
  • quotes about violence. And he quotes von Trier from quotes about violence.



  • Lasantha
    03-16 02:40 PM
    My I-485 receipt notice does not have a PD on it either. Is that normal?

    Hi Friends,

    I have a confusing situation here. Hope someone can help me with this. This is a bit complicated so please bear with me.

    I fall under ROW. My first LC was filed in Feb 2005 under RIR and it was in BEC for a long time. So my company filed another LC under PERM in March 2007 which was approved very quickly and I-140 was filed for that.

    Then in April 2007 the first LC (PD Feb 2005) was approved and we filed an I-140 for that as well. This was converted to PP and was approved very quickly.

    Then in June 07 when my Feb 2005 PD became current we filed for 485 based on that older LC. However in the receipt notice the Priority Date box was blank which I did not notice till yesterday.

    My other I-140 with PD March 2007 was pending till Jan 2008 and was approved in mid January. On the same day it was approved I noticed a soft LUD on my pending I-485 which has nothing to do with that I-140.

    Now my question is, is it possible that USCIS mistakenly linked my recently approved I-140 (PD Mar 2007) to the pending I-1485? Is that possible? The reason for this worry is the soft LUD that saw on my 485 as mentioned above and the fact that my 485 receipt notice does not have a PD printed on it.

    Is there anyway that I can verify which PD is linked to my 485 by contacting USCIS? I have heard of INFOPASS, would that help? If so how can I get an appointment? If as I suspect , the 485 is now linked to the wrong PD, is it difficult to have it corrected? Please let me know.

    Also is it common to have the PD box blank in the 485 receipt notice?

    Thanks in Advance!!!!!





    2011 quotes about love tagalog; quotes on violence. quotes about women. nice quotes on violence. violence quotes from the
  • violence quotes from the



  • ghost
    02-07 03:13 PM
    Hi
    I clicked on the link provided but unfortunately I was not able to watch the video, can you please share what was concluded at the end of the session, any measures that they plan to take?

    Thx

    It's a long discussion but the summary in the last 2-3 mins suggests that
    a) the temporary worker visas issue should not be tied to backlog reduction issue
    b) other countries like canada and australia have already changed their immigration policies for high-skilled immigrants and US is falling behind
    c) that the US government needs to provide clarity on the GC process one way or the other instead of keeping us in limbo
    d) interesting observation by canadian economics lady professor - clearing the immigration backlog is the only immigration reform that is needed for US economy.

    You've to understand that this is just a panel discussion and they can only make recommendations for execution by the politicians...they themselves cannot take any measures to resolve the issues.

    Next steps are for us to support IV Advocacy (see separate threads for the April Advocacy) and lobby hard for the necessary legislative changes...this is a good presentation that can be used to to lobby for a piecemeal legislation/amendment for legal immigrant backlog reduction!



    more...


    quotes on violence. quotes about violence. quotes on drama. No Drama! quotes on drama. No Drama!
  • quotes about violence. quotes on drama. No Drama! quotes on drama. No Drama!



  • BrickWall
    03-12 09:49 PM
    You cannot become a Canadian Citizen, just because you are on H1 in the US. The only advantage is you can apply for Permanent Residency from the US, which is much faster than applying from India. Once, you get your Green Card, you still should maintain residency in Canda, before you apply for Citizenship.

    Ria, You can apply for Canadian Permanent Residency by urself. You dont need to hire people to do it. I did it by myself, and it is very easy.

    Hi..
    I am working in US from last 4yrs and applying for canadian immig. What if I have applied it through NYC Buffalo but by the time they are finished processing (lets say 2 hrs from now), I had to move to India (coz i din't get my GC from here or any other reason). Can I go to consulate in India or do I have to come here for interview? how would that work?

    Thank you in advance..





    quotes on violence. Violence Quotes In The
  • Violence Quotes In The



  • Berkeleybee
    05-24 11:33 PM
    To reinforce our fax campaign, we should start calling the senators and start reinforcing our message to them. Please do not hesitate or be shy of doing this. Now is the time that you can make a difference.

    Please stick to directions and talking points, stay on message and be calm, polite. Avoid sarcasm and rhetoric at all costs even if they disagree with you completely.

    Here are the instructions of what you should do

    Call the Washington DC Phone numbers of the following Senators. Check this post during the day because we may add to this list:

    We want to reach them as early as possible before the vote on the Bingaman Amendments S.A. 4181 and 4182 take place. The Senate reconvenes at 9:15 am tomorrow (May 25, Thursday), we do not know at when the vote on these amendments will take place, so call as early as possible:

    • John Cornyn (TX) - 202-224-2934
    • Ed Kennedy (MA) – 202-224-4543
    • Arlen Specter (PA) – 202-224-4254
    • John McCain (AZ) – 202-224-2235
    • Larry Craig (ID)– 202-224-2752
    • Lindsey Graham (SC) –202-224-5972
    • Jeff Bingaman (NM) - (202) 224-5521
    • Dick Durbin (IL) – 202-224-2152

    WHY IT IS OK TO CALL SENATORS WHO ARE NOT FROM YOUR STATE

    Even if a senator is not from your state and if that questions comes up during phone call, explain the reason for calling by saying that "Since Immigration laws are federal laws and every senator's vote affects us in all 50 states, your time and the senators support would be highly appreciated".

    Once they pick up the phone:

    1. Introduce yourself

    My name is _______ I am a member of a volunteer organization called Immigration Voice which advocates legislative changes for improving the GC processing for legal immigrants.
    I have been a legal resident of the USA for x years and my employer is sponsoring me for a greencard.

    2. Ask for the Immigration Counsel/ Staffer

    3. Talking Points

    • Very Briefly Express Overall Support for the Bill

    Request the Senator to support the Comprehensive Immigration Bill, especially those provisions that support the highly skilled immigrants. Reiterate that all of us are LEGAL immigrants and have obeyed the laws of immigration at all times. Reiterate the fact that many of us have been waiting here for more than 5 years to get our green cards.

    • Oppose the Bingaman Amendments S.A. 4181 and S.A. 4182

    At present the CIR bill has a provision of not counting dependents against the cap. This is the way it should be because employment based visa quotas are properly meant for essential highly skilled workers, they shouldn’t be wasted on their dependents. After all the American business that is trying to stay competitive by hiring this workers is petitioning to get a skilled worker, not a dependent child.
    The Bingaman Amendments S.A. 4181 and S.A. 4182 try to once again include dependents in the calculations of the annual quota for employment based highly skilled workers. This is harmful for American competitiveness, and will waste visas meant for highly skilled essential workers on their dependents.

    Urge the Senator to vote against these amendments. Remind them that Sen Bingaman’s own PACE Education bill (S. 2198) does not include dependents in the calculation of the annual quota for high skilled workers.

    • Thank the staffer for their time.

    Post Here. Once you have called these senators, post back here so that it will motivate others to do the same.



    more...


    quotes on violence. quotes about violence.
  • quotes about violence.



  • manand24
    09-17 07:23 PM
    I am on the same boat. My I-485 receipt and my wife's receipt have SOURCE as UNKNOWN.

    PD 04/2006 EB2 INDIA
    I-140 NSC AP 10/2006
    SELF:
    I-485 NSC RD 07/02/07 ND 09/10/2007 - Receipt Notice recieved from NSC on 09/17/2007 via USPS Mail
    I-131 NSC RD 07/02/07 ND 09/10/2007 - Receipt Notice recieved from NSC on 09/17/2007 via USPS Mail
    I-765 NSC RD 07/02/07 ND Pending - NO Update yet.
    WIFE
    I-485 NSC RD 07/02/07 ND 09/10/2007 - Receipt Notice recieved from NSC on 09/17/2007 via USPS Mail
    I-131 NSC RD 07/02/07 ND Pending - NO Update yet
    I-765 NSC RD 07/02/07 ND Pending - NO Update yet





    2010 quotes about violence. And he quotes von Trier from quotes about violence. quotes on violence. Quotations about Non-Violence. Non-Violence Quotes 1-27 out of 27
  • Quotations about Non-Violence. Non-Violence Quotes 1-27 out of 27



  • nrakkati
    08-15 01:52 PM
    was it send to nebraska or texas ?

    Nebraska.



    more...


    quotes on violence. Conquest of joy violence
  • Conquest of joy violence



  • tejonidhi
    11-27 01:20 PM
    My friend is in India during the July 15 period. He is being told by the consulting firm that they have applied for Labor Substitution. All I know about labor substitution is that you have to apply for I 140 along with the approved labor sheet that company gets from DOL. The company Lawyer kept saying that they have sent it to DOL for substitution. I just want to clarify that there is no other way of substitution other than applying I 140.
    Thank you





    hair violence quotes from the quotes on violence. violence
  • violence



  • perm2gc
    08-30 09:38 AM
    Immigration gurus, need your advice ASAP

    my current H1B visa expires 03/07 . If I can fill for extension and while petion is pending with USCIS for processing can I travel outside USA ?

    I asked lawyer to apply for extension first week of september . I have I140 approved and he will request 3 years increment .

    my job requires traveling outside USA and I'm wonder if I can travel back and forth until petition is approved .

    I know that after approval I need to get visa stamp .

    Your quick inputs will be highly appreciated

    thank you in advance
    You can travel back and forth until you have valid visa stamp.You can do it until 03/07.



    more...


    quotes on violence. quotes on violence. quotes
  • quotes on violence. quotes



  • coopheal
    07-31 02:01 PM
    Six flags can make lot of money by basing a dangerous and wild ride based on VB dates Graph. :)
    http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/Past_Visa_Bulletin_Data
    They will have to put just one warning.
    "Beware: Once you start the ride....
    Only luckiest of you will be able to get out safely.
    Most of you will be on this ride which has an endless loop.
    Only real option for people who would like to end the ride would be to jump from the ride. We are certain there will damages but we are not responsible for them.

    And yes we intentionally put this warning after the start of ride. Otherwise you wouldn't have decided to ride on it.
    "





    hot quotes about violence. quotes on drama. No Drama! quotes on drama. No Drama! quotes on violence. quotes about violence. “If protest becomes impossible, then violence becomes
  • quotes about violence. “If protest becomes impossible, then violence becomes



  • a1b2c3
    12-19 11:39 AM
    If you think you displaced some americans, please give back their jobs and leave the country.:rolleyes:. Your GC status need not stop you from doing so.

    Not before you give yours back. you are a temp anyways. you don't even have to surrender your gc.



    more...


    house quotes on violence. quotes on violence. quotes on violence. Analysis of Violence quotes; quotes on violence. funny quotes desktop
  • Analysis of Violence quotes; quotes on violence. funny quotes desktop



  • Gowtham Nalluri
    05-22 12:01 PM
    For all those whose PDs became current in June visa bulletin, It would be nice if most of you can hold off for about 10 days in june to file I-485 (485 may or may not include application for EAD and advance payrole), then USCIS may move the PDs further in july visa bulletin on both EB2 and EB3 to not loose visa numbers again this year.

    I-485 filing date doesn't matter while issuing the Visa Number (Even if you file I-485 on June 31st). Visa Numbers are allocated based on the priority date.





    tattoo Violence Quotes In The quotes on violence. Stop Carrot Violence!
  • Stop Carrot Violence!



  • mnq1979
    06-26 03:32 PM
    What did u provid as of now?? If can obtain bc u can produce it. If u do not have one then ceritificate of non-availability. Besides this u need to produce secendary evidences such as school, medical and religious documents or affidavits which mentions both your parents and your full names. That is what I did. In anycase, you will be given instructions on the rfe what to respond to the rfe. Good luck.

    I jsut spoke to my mom and she confirmed that she has my BC in diffrent language and will get it translated. So i think i m good from that part.

    But my wife BC is not available. I have asked my father in law and he said he will ask some one to get. It is possible but will take a little time.

    My question is since her BC will be made NOW do i need any other proof with her BC?



    more...


    pictures quotes about violence. quotes on violence. Quotes About Violence. love quotes malayalam. love; love quotes
  • Quotes About Violence. love quotes malayalam. love; love quotes



  • sugaur
    02-01 06:14 PM
    Dear all,

    I am sorry to post here. I know this is wrong but don't know where to go to. Could someone please help me and tell me how you can diversify your savings as an NRI for a safe secure future?



    Thank you for your support.

    Again, my apologies.


    Q. Who is an optimist?
    A. A dude on EB3 with priority date of Aug 2005, looking for a "safe secure" future :D

    Joking aside dude, Pay off your debts, buy gold for the wife ( investing in the wife may be the surest way to have a safe secure future lol)), keep some CDs, keep handy cash ( a tleast 6 months of pay), good life insurance, medical insurance, max out 401K, and then if you still have some left you can dabble in stocks.





    dresses quotes about violence. “If protest becomes impossible, then violence becomes quotes on violence. violence quotes in the; quotes about violence. for examples of quotes.
  • violence quotes in the; quotes about violence. for examples of quotes.



  • kannan
    01-10 05:27 PM
    Mine is still in CA only.no transfer and no FP



    more...


    makeup Conquest of joy violence quotes on violence. quotes on violence. quotes on violence.
  • quotes on violence. quotes on violence.



  • fastergcwanted
    07-18 09:19 AM
    See below:

    Taken from www.immigration-law.com

    07/18/2007: Reinstatement of Original July Visa Bulletin and Uncertain Impact on Pre-July "Tagged" EB-485 Applications and Processing Time of I-485 Applications in the Future

    The other EB-485 waiters will turn out to be a big victim to the DOS/USCIS decision yesterday. Since there will be no visa numbers available until October 1, 2007, the people whose EB-485 applications were "not tagged" before July 1 will experience a tremendous delay in obtaining the green card. When it comes to the delays in obtaining the green card approvals, the new filers in July and those filers before August 17 will also witness a tremendous delays and will have to endure a long and long journey to leave the pipeline of the green card process. Why? As we reported quite earlier in this visa fiasco, we even estimated that approximately 750,000 individual EB-485 applications can be poured into the system during this unusual period of visa number availability as affected by the upcoming filing fee increases and more importantantly the anticipated potential huge visa number retrogression ahead during when they may not be able to file their 485 applications because of the retrogression. After all, the system has only 140,000 numbers for the entire EB categories for each year. Go figure! What would look like the waiting time for the current EB-485 filers and the current EB-485 filers before July 1, 2007!





    girlfriend Stop Carrot Violence! quotes on violence. oppression and violence. quotes on violence. Depression Health Quotes
  • oppression and violence. quotes on violence. Depression Health Quotes



  • fide_champ
    04-06 06:30 AM
    Hello all,

    Anyone knows if there is a certain length of time that I need to be employed with my GC sponsor after 485 approval?

    I have heard 3-4 months, but I am wondering if there is legal time limit or if this is a "good faith" limit.

    Appreciate responses.

    The time limit is 6 months. But if 6 months have already elapsed after filing I485, then you are free to go anywhere.





    hairstyles quotes on violence. quotes quotes on violence. quotes about violence. quotes about violence
  • quotes about violence. quotes about violence



  • unseenguy
    05-16 03:49 PM
    How can you file concurrent I-140 and I-485 if PD is not current, meaning country is retrogressed? You can't file I-485. You can file I-140 only and wait PD to become current to file I-485.

    CP requires police certificates, therefore one needs to go back to home country in advance of interview to get it. I think it also needs police certificates from all place resided since age ?? (16 or 18??). All CP but not all AOS gets interviewed.

    There is nothing to be scared of in the interview. If you are skilled immigrant from any country and your case is genuine, what are you scared of in the consular interview? Attorneys here will always ask you for I485, sure it helps most people than those filing CP , but there is also economic advantage to attorneys suggesting this option.

    As I said, those from non retrogressed countries can file concurrently, also those countries such as India which are experiencing wide swings in visa bulletins are able to file concurrently. If I140 is NOT approved and date is current, it makes sense to file I485 as it gives you additional protections by law.





    JunRN
    08-21 11:51 AM
    I've never done AR-11 myself because atty. is doing it for me...but when I looked at the on-line AR-11, Change of Address...A# is optional, meaning you do not need to input something on it. I think it was pretty easy to do it.





    ram_ram
    10-01 09:43 AM
    The backlogs at DOLS's found a solution..PERM. Similarly premium processing was introduced for I-140's. I think now it's time to move the Departments and courts to find a more efficient Security/Name check process. If not USCIS will continue to loose tons of visa numbers every year. Though USCIS has 26 k cases that has the visa number available,
    many of them are struck with FBI. Any movements or actions?

    Successfully Challenging USCIS Delays in Federal Court
    On September 10, the Los Angeles Times featured an article about how FBI name checks have been slowing down the process of gaining immigration benefits for hundreds of thousands of applicants.
    The article revealed that "nearly 320,000 people were waiting for their name checks to be completed as of August 7, including more than 152,000 who had been waiting for more than six months, according to the U.S. Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services. More than 61,000 had been waiting for more than two years."

    The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) has filed a lawsuit in federal court regarding this issue. The Times article quotes an ACLU attorney who stated that "there is nothing in immigration law that says that a citizenship application should take two, three, four years. That's absurd. People who have not been any sort of threat ... have been caught up in this dragnet."

    Applicants for adjustment of status, citizenship, extensions of stay and many other immigration benefits have taken days off work to visit USCIS offices only to be told that the USCIS can do nothing since the name check process is in the hands of the FBI.

    Nor do letters and meetings with Senators and Members of Congress yield results. They receive polite letters from the USCIS' Congressional Liaison Unit to the effect that "Sorry, but this is FBI's problem, not ours."

    DHS Secretary Chertoff announced that his Department is meeting with the FBI (which is part of the Department of Justice) to work out a more efficient system of processing these name checks, but so far, the number of people waiting for results from the FBI continues to grow and grow.

    The problem exists for applicants from a wide variety of countries and affects Christians, Moslems, Hindus, Sikhs, Jews, etc.

    Our solution is to sue both the USCIS and the FBI in Federal Court. Most Federal Judges are not reluctant to order the FBI and the USCIS to complete their name checks and application processing by a date certain.

    Many applicants have turned to litigation as the one and only method of solving the name check problem. The numbers of such lawsuits have increased from just 680 in 2005 to 2,650 in 2006 to over 4,100 this year. Although there is no guarantee of success, our law firm has yet to lose one of these cases in Federal Court.

    The Times article concludes with a quote from me:

    "There is only one thing that works, and that is suing them in federal court."

    We link to the Times article, "Caught in a Bureaucratic Black Hole" from


    http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/091107P.shtml

    We also link to AILF's new practice advisory entitled "Mandamus Jurisdiction over Delayed Applications: Responding to the Government's Motion to Dismiss" from

    http://shusterman.com/toc-dpt.html#A1



    No comments:

    Post a Comment