Sunday, June 12, 2011

quoting a quote

images quoting a quote quoting a quote. quoting a quote. Quoting limited to 3 levels; Quoting limited to 3 levels
  • quoting a quote. Quoting limited to 3 levels; Quoting limited to 3 levels



  • tammman
    10-06 09:34 PM
    I totally agree with you...recently I moved to CA and it took me close to 2 months before I had 3 offers...I can see it can be frustating, distracting but keep +ve and it will be rewaded.





    wallpaper quoting a quote. Quoting limited to 3 levels; Quoting limited to 3 levels quoting a quote. quoting a quote. quote; quote. DPinTX. Mar 11, 07:27 AM. There is a line
  • quoting a quote. quote; quote. DPinTX. Mar 11, 07:27 AM. There is a line



  • ras
    10-25 09:58 PM
    Situation :

    My 485, 765, 131 applications reached USCIS on Aug 17th.

    Soon after that moved to a different apartment in the same city. Updated US Post office for redirection of my mails to the new address. However, the address in the USCIS has not been updated.

    on Oct 10th got the checks cashed for 485, 765 and 131

    The address was updated in USCIS only yesterday (Oct 24).
    I haven't got the reciepts yet and need to visit India on Nov 4th.

    My questions:

    1. Not sure if USCIS has already sent the reciept notices to my previous address. If they were sent to previous address will they be redirected to the new address or they will be returned back to USCIS?

    2. Some one mentioned that mails from USCIS will not be redirected but will be returned back to USCIS. Is this true?

    3. Approx. how much time it takes to recieve the reciept notice once the checks are encashed? for me it is already 15days over and haven't recieved the reciept notice at my new address.

    4. Will the reciept notice be sent to the Applicant and also the Attorney? Or is it just for attorney?

    5. Have got the print out the checks cashed with the reciept numbers for 485, 765 and 131. will those be sufficient to carry while travelling as I have not recieved the original reciepts yet. Ofcourse I have a valid H1 visa till 2010.

    Appreciate any suggestions





    quoting a quote. quoting a quote. quote
  • quoting a quote. quote



  • sanjay
    08-20 09:07 AM
    My 140 was approved in 2007 and today I got a text message on phone that my application is sent to Nebraska, NE to review and status changed from Approved to Initial review.

    Had any one been in same situation or had seen this before with some one else?





    2011 quoting a quote. quote; quote. DPinTX. Mar 11, 07:27 AM. There is a line quoting a quote. quoting a quote. quote
  • quoting a quote. quote



  • hate_me
    03-17 01:39 PM
    I am in same situation and had a meeting with my attorney to get more information, according to his experience with all his cases to date, he said there is 70 - 30 ratio, 70% have recieved rfe and 30% got approved without rfe. And after july fiasco he said it's better to wait for rfe and respond rather then ammending 485 application, now that's another question that my attorney will easily make it to top 10 list of all time worst attorneys. So I am looking for second opinion too.


    My wife and I did our medicals last July and applied for our I485. However, my wife was pregnant so the doctor decided to not do x-rays and some vaccinations and inform USCIS it should be done after the pregnancy.
    Now after we had the baby, do we have to wait for an RFE to come asking us for the missing part of the medical? Or can we be proactive and go complete the medicals and send it to USCIS?
    Our PD and RD are close to becoming current, so we may benefit if the second scenario is possible.



    more...


    quoting a quote. Flash Quote offers increased
  • Flash Quote offers increased



  • billbuff123
    10-24 04:43 PM
    my marriage is done and she entered on H4 now I need to add her to GC.
    my marriage date is 2 days prior to my GC approval and now she is in us and how to add her to my GC?

    Thanks,





    quoting a quote. quoting a quote
  • quoting a quote



  • Junky
    09-22 03:20 PM
    Just gave you green
    44 Red dots for requesting people to call :mad:



    more...


    quoting a quote. quoting a quote
  • quoting a quote



  • jfredr
    11-14 10:31 AM
    hey fearonlygod,
    Do you want to tell us your employer name? It helps other people...if u don't like u can ignore it.

    I had similar situation where on H1B he was showing different salary...but he was paying less..difference is almost $10000 per year...it is between Aug 2003 and Oct 2004...Can we do anything now?

    My previous two employers have also paid me less than what they have mentioned





    2010 quoting a quote. quote quoting a quote. quoting a quote
  • quoting a quote



  • rick_rajvanshi
    12-07 12:06 PM
    I won't worry about this at all as they have addressed this situation few weeks back here :

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=5e0bc5afdc095110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=54519c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD

    Moreover , I have found it easier to get hold of IO ( call center guy quickly handovers calls to IO ) when I call them to check for status on a my AP which is not appearing on the CaseStatus web site.




    Q : I have received my receipt notice, but when I check my case online it does not appear. How do I get my case added to the system, so I can check on the progress of my case? NEW



    We have had an unprecedented number of applications filed in the last few months. Our efforts to enter these applications into our systems have caused a delay in the transfer of information from our case control system to the Case Status Online system. We are seeing delays of up to three to four weeks between receipting of your application and its status being available online. We are reviewing solutions to resolve the situation as soon as possible.



    more...


    quoting a quote. a template when quoting a
  • a template when quoting a



  • paulcao1978
    01-20 10:16 PM
    Here is the post from immigrationpotal stating the final verdict of IV. I think it might be true. Look at the post by NYC8300.
    http://immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=235710&page=3&pp=15&highlight=drop
    Any inputs from IV? If IV has dropped the goal without even letting us know about it, I think I am punked.





    hair quoting a quote. quote quoting a quote. Instant Quote Professional (in
  • Instant Quote Professional (in



  • WillIWin?
    01-04 09:16 AM
    This is possible. The gist of the rule is:
    Once a I140 has been approved, the PD belongs to the applicant. The only situation when this will not work is if the Labor OR I-140 have been obtained by fraud. This means that even if the company revokes the I-140, the PD stays with you (the applicant).

    You will have to first get an I-140 approved with the older priority date (EB3). Once this is done, apply for the second I-140 (EB2) along with documents proving your earlier PD (EB3 labor+ I-140). If all the documents are in order, then the new EB2 I-140 will be approved with the older PD.

    Since you are working for the same company, this will be relatively easy since they have all the paperwork. Getting the company to file two I-140s is another matter :)



    more...


    quoting a quote. quoting-a-quote Free Software Downloads and Reviews
  • quoting-a-quote Free Software Downloads and Reviews



  • my2cents
    09-30 12:58 PM
    If the employer revokes i140 before 180 days then what happens ,, is there any way to continue 485 ?

    if approved I-140 is revoked, then Ur I-140 is not portable.ur I-485 will be denied. at the best u can ask employer delay the revoke till 180 days are passed.

    if pending I-140 is withdrawan then I-485 will be denied and at the best u can ask employer to continue I-140 until it is approved and then revoke if 180 days are passed.

    3) 1 1/2 yrs is the current H1-B status


    Thanks
    Karthik[/QUOTE]





    hot Flash Quote offers increased quoting a quote. a quote from their post.
  • a quote from their post.



  • gjoe
    01-30 06:19 PM
    Either the account of Jaime has been hacked or there is some problem with the forum showing the number of your post count incorrectly.

    Hey guys, can anyone help? I�ve been disconnected from the site for a while due to personal reasons. Does anyone know approximately the following?

    1- Approximate PERM processing times (from filing time) for EB2
    2- Approximate I-485 and I-140 processing times from filing date for EB2
    3- Approximate length of the entire process (from filing PERM to getting I-485 approved) for EB2
    4- Are I-140 and I-485 still being filed concurrently?

    I know there are trackers, but I find them all confusing!

    Sorry for the many questions. This would help me a lot! Thanks in advice for any input guys!

    (or send me a private message if easier, thanks!)



    more...


    house a quote quoting a quote. quoting a quote
  • quoting a quote



  • bitzbytz
    05-12 06:47 PM
    waiting...





    tattoo quoting a quote quoting a quote. quoting a quote
  • quoting a quote



  • webr
    08-30 05:26 PM
    Which school you are applying for MBA ?



    more...


    pictures quoting a quote quoting a quote. of quoting the quote of a
  • of quoting the quote of a



  • bestia
    07-14 06:41 PM
    You can also see how Europe's disintegrated political structure allows it to send far more than the 9800 limit.

    What's that suppose to mean?





    dresses a quote from their post. quoting a quote. This makes quoting a part
  • This makes quoting a part



  • mambarg
    08-02 04:50 PM
    They are predicting and dont know the truth.
    So in prediction, they are competing with us.
    Ignore it.

    They are making it official on their website.
    They should have a warning sign: Reading this article may be injurious to your health OR something.

    Everyday things change. They did not predict that July 2 will get revised ?
    They why bother reading their site now ????????????????????????



    more...


    makeup a template when quoting a quoting a quote. a quote
  • a quote



  • Mount Soche
    10-23 06:12 PM
    I applied on July 16th & got EAD on Sept 24th.
    No news on AP & biometrics.
    Other coworkers who applied at same time have mixed results - 2 got only fingerprints, 4 got EADs, 1 got EAD & AP. I think it is all random





    girlfriend quoting a quote quoting a quote. I#39;m quoting a quote of a quote
  • I#39;m quoting a quote of a quote



  • gcapply
    09-15 10:48 AM
    hi is there any hope for eb-2 india?since its has retrogressed,can we expect any forward movement in the next few months?is there any chance of further retrogression?are there too many cases coming out of back log centres?
    my case r got cleared from backlog centre few months back and i-140 recently approved,my pd is oct 2002 eb-2.iam so unlucky for the past so many yrs ,now that its approved i dont have a chance to apply for 485 as dates retrogressed.is there any hope in the next few months for a forward movement?by 2007 oct eb-2 will it be able to reach atleast 2003 end or 2004 begining?





    hairstyles quoting-a-quote Free Software Downloads and Reviews quoting a quote. which shows a quote that
  • which shows a quote that



  • greyhair
    03-13 12:30 PM
    Graham is only opposed to the dems passing Healthcare reform through reconcilliation method, which is ramming through Senate with just 51 votes without regard to any republican inputs or support. It's only that the dems are not listening to repubs suggestions on a very important piece of legislation.

    Are you sure democrats are not listening to republican suggestions? Healthcare debate has been going on for over 1 year. In my 8 years in US, never has been so much time given to debate any single issue. Most of the key provisions in the bill were Republican ideas including tax cuts, coverage for preexisting condition etc. Republicans are taking bribes from insurance companies for stalling the healthcare bill. If democrats did not want to include republicans then they could have passed healthcare bill last year when democrats had super majority in the Senate, before Scott Brown's election. All throughout last year democrats have been trying to get republicans on board. Republican party have stalled the entire government. Now with no other choice, after debating healthcare for more than 1 year, republicans want to restart the entire discussion. This is appalling.

    Keeping all tradition, Healthcare bill passed with with filibuster proof majority in the Senate. House passed their own bill with majority. House is now trying to pass Senate bill. Then House and Senate will do reconciliation of the House bill and Senate bill in the conference committee. Every bill has to go through conference committee. After conference committee they will again pass the final bill in the House and the Senate with majority vote. What is wrong with this process? Every republican senator was elected with 50% majority. No one asked republican senators to prove 60% vote. Why can't the Senate pass a bill with 51 votes after passing through the filibuster test of 60 votes when that is how others bills pass? So many large bills including Patriot act were passed with 50 Senate votes + 1 vote of Dick Cheney after the conference committee.

    There was no immigration bill last year because of healthcare debate. Republican party is a party of no and they don't want to see anything done.





    gauravsh
    03-28 01:13 PM
    Thanks,
    I talked to a CPA and he said as long as I submitted the tax returns it should be fine.

    My address on salary slip was of california but they never deducted any taxes for CA.





    rkg000
    05-12 04:47 PM
    Fall1998, I am still waiting. I am a July 2007 filer. Don't worry you have company. If you are current in May, then one thing you can be sure of is that you'll be current from here on :).



    No comments:

    Post a Comment