Wednesday, June 8, 2011

real madrid wallpaper 2010 logo

real madrid wallpaper 2010 logo. real madrid wallpaper 2010real madrid wallpaper 2010 logo. real madrid wallpaper 2010
  • real madrid wallpaper 2010



  • abhay
    05-04 01:01 PM
    Yes it is possible to apply for H1b, it will be a new H1B. You will have to go outof the country and enter using H1 to readjust your VISA status





    real madrid wallpaper 2010 logo. real madrid wallpaper 2010real madrid wallpaper 2010 logo. real madrid wallpaper 2010
  • real madrid wallpaper 2010



  • GCBoy786
    10-08 05:14 PM
    What do u mean by that? I'm a July 2nd filer.





    real madrid wallpaper 2010 logo. real madrid wallpaper 2010real madrid wallpaper 2010 logo. real madrid wallpaper 2010
  • real madrid wallpaper 2010



  • Matt Peru
    08-16 10:42 AM
    Hi,

    My H1-B Transfer has applied on 08-05-2010 in Premium Processing in California Center. I have not yet recieved any receipt until now (11 calendar days have passed; 7 working days). I asked the HR people of the company and they said usually it takes some time to get the receipt number. I am worried because it has already 11 calendar days and did not get any receipt number even though it is premium processing. Should I ask attorney to check with USCIS regarding my status of the petition? Are there any delays right now in the processing times in California Center? Is there any way that I can check my H1-B Transfer status with out having the reciept number? Should I ask the Attorney to contact the USCIS office?

    By the way Attorney told that I can work for this company (who filed my transfer petition) as I got my LCA and right now I am working with this company.

    Please throw some light on my case...


    Thank you very much.





    real madrid wallpaper 2010 logo. real madrid wallpaper 2010real madrid wallpaper 2010 logo. real madrid wallpaper 2010
  • real madrid wallpaper 2010



  • nixstor
    09-06 10:21 PM
    IMHO, Any one will not get the accent because of training. One will come closer to the accent only over time. How ever, it will never be perfect.

    On the flip side, why would any Highly Skilled Immigrant working in American companies want to learn "accent" off of work. Their work place offers a lot than the website suggested.

    Am I feeding a troll? I guess..



    more...


    real madrid wallpaper 2010 logo. real madrid logo wallpaperreal madrid wallpaper 2010 logo. real madrid logo wallpaper
  • real madrid logo wallpaper



  • chnaveen
    03-22 09:22 PM
    My deepest condolenses and sympathies to thier families. May their souls rest in peace.





    real madrid wallpaper 2010 logo. real madrid logo wallpaper 2011. real madrid logo wallpaper; real madrid logo wallpaper. Sounds Good. Apr 5, 05:55 PM. You may not like the lack of startreal madrid wallpaper 2010 logo. real madrid logo wallpaper 2011. real madrid logo wallpaper; real madrid logo wallpaper. Sounds Good. Apr 5, 05:55 PM. You may not like the lack of start
  • real madrid logo wallpaper 2011. real madrid logo wallpaper; real madrid logo wallpaper. Sounds Good. Apr 5, 05:55 PM. You may not like the lack of start



  • moonrah
    07-22 11:46 PM
    Hi,
    I am in unique situation and need help in decision making. I am on H1B and my labor is pending. My sixth year on H1B will start in three to four months. I do have couple of months of vacation that I can recover in six year of H1B.

    My project ends in six months then I have been told that I have to leave the company and when I leave I will get good amount of money from my employer.

    I might have other offer from some small (<100 employees) consulting company. My current employer is a giant (> 50,00) company.

    I have two options:
    1. Stick with my current company and take the money.
    2. Switch to new employer right away and file new PERM.

    My dilemma is:

    With option 1, I might not have enough time at the end of my project to find new employer and file new PERM. Even if I find new employer, I might not have enough time on my H1B to extend it beyond six year. In, this case I will end up going back to my home country.

    With option 2, my new PERM might be filed but I don�t know how reliable the company is as it is a body shopper and boast of no problem with the company. I also don�t know if I do H1B transfer will I get any kind of RFE? Will my PERM process face any issues? Will I get any stamping problems? How long my employment will last? And if I change to this employer, I will lose that good chunk of money.

    Gurus, please help and advice with your experience. If anybody has experience transferring H1B from big company to a small company please share. Please share your recent experience with small consulting firm either ways.



    more...


    real madrid wallpaper 2010 logo. Real Madrid iPhone Wallpaperreal madrid wallpaper 2010 logo. Real Madrid iPhone Wallpaper
  • Real Madrid iPhone Wallpaper



  • amar123
    07-29 12:37 AM
    I have PD of Nov 2006, 140-Approved, 485-July 2nd. I have not got any LUD on any of my applications. So, this soft LUD might not be for everybody.

    Ah, now this brings up interesting questions, where is your 485 being processed?:o

    If it is texas as per your profile, then , maybe only NSC had the update?





    real madrid wallpaper 2010 logo. real madrid wallpaper 2010real madrid wallpaper 2010 logo. real madrid wallpaper 2010
  • real madrid wallpaper 2010



  • conchshell
    08-22 08:10 PM
    Got approval emails on August 14th, received approval notice by mail on August 20th, and finally got the physical green cards by mail today.:)



    more...


    real madrid wallpaper 2010 logo. Real Madrid Logo iPhonereal madrid wallpaper 2010 logo. Real Madrid Logo iPhone
  • Real Madrid Logo iPhone



  • macrosky
    06-14 07:11 AM
    Thank you! raysaikat
    So it is just like applying a new H1 visa, but include a copy of my current approved H1 visa and maybe some pay checks from my current employer?





    real madrid wallpaper 2010 logo. real madrid wallpaper 2010real madrid wallpaper 2010 logo. real madrid wallpaper 2010
  • real madrid wallpaper 2010



  • another_wei
    05-02 01:07 AM
    Thanks for information. To answer I applied my H1b on June 1, 2002.
    My school finished on June 11, 2002. I did apply H1 during school but stupid me did not apply OPT. Then I get approve H1b 7 months later, more like 7 months and 20 days almost 8 months then working. I am out of status more 6 months which very bad.
    I called many lawyers, some do not want to help a few will write letter ( 1 letter 600.00)
    some said I have good chance others said unknown.

    I am still out of status even I applied H1b and waiting more 180 days? I think I am, need good reason to put on letter.



    more...


    real madrid wallpaper 2010 logo. real madrid wallpaper 2010real madrid wallpaper 2010 logo. real madrid wallpaper 2010
  • real madrid wallpaper 2010



  • jambapamba
    07-17 06:50 AM
    So it means that if I-140 petition is filed on my behalf, if I renew my non-immigrant visa, it would be denied?

    Most cases yes, it will be rejected if the non-immigrant visa is not dual intent type unless the consular officer thinks otherwise.

    H1 is of dual intent type non immigrant visa.
    F1,tourist....are not.





    real madrid wallpaper 2010 logo. real madrid wallpaper logo. real madrid wallpaper logo. real madrid wallpaper logo. Cinematographer. Mar 13, 01:35 PM. Hello? Would you call your iPhonereal madrid wallpaper 2010 logo. real madrid wallpaper logo. real madrid wallpaper logo. real madrid wallpaper logo. Cinematographer. Mar 13, 01:35 PM. Hello? Would you call your iPhone
  • real madrid wallpaper logo. real madrid wallpaper logo. real madrid wallpaper logo. Cinematographer. Mar 13, 01:35 PM. Hello? Would you call your iPhone



  • number30
    07-23 12:20 AM
    MurthyDotCom : Effect of Travel While in H1B/L-1 Status with Pending I-485 (http://www.murthy.com/news/n_efftrv.html)
    MurthyDotCom : Effect of Travel While in H1B/L-1 Status with Pending I-485 (http://www.murthy.com/news/n_efftrv.html)



    more...


    real madrid wallpaper 2010 logo. real madrid wallpaper logo. real madrid wallpaper logo. real madrid wallpaper logo. Cassie. Apr 2, 07:22 PM. Anywhere from between $3.50-3.60 a gallonreal madrid wallpaper 2010 logo. real madrid wallpaper logo. real madrid wallpaper logo. real madrid wallpaper logo. Cassie. Apr 2, 07:22 PM. Anywhere from between $3.50-3.60 a gallon
  • real madrid wallpaper logo. real madrid wallpaper logo. real madrid wallpaper logo. Cassie. Apr 2, 07:22 PM. Anywhere from between $3.50-3.60 a gallon



  • Prashanthi
    08-27 02:17 PM
    My I-140 and I-485 was filed concurrently in July 2004. I-140 was approved in October 2004 for EB3-India. In November 2006 I changed employers after I informed USCIS. We received notice in March 2007 to show another approved I-140 as my I-140 was revoked. My attorney replied invoking AC21 and stating that my I-140 remains valid. He attached my own letter informing them of employer change notiifcation as evidence.
    On this we received another RFE in Sept 2007 stating that more evidence was needed in the form of employer letter and my tax returns. We replied to this with all the evidence. Then in October 2007 we received finger printing notice which stated that in order to continue my petition finger prints would be required. The case stayed at Vermont service center.
    In November 2008 the case was transferred to Texas and they transferred it to NBC in April for scheduling an interview. The interview was done this month.
    The officer did not have any clue about AC21 and insisted that I must show another approved I-140 or a letter from USCIS stating that my I-140 is reinstated. My attorney told the officer that processing on my petition was continued after the RFE, the officer went to find supervisor and could not find anyone. We were told that they would get back.
    Today they denied my case on the same grounds that underlying I-140 petition is withdrawn.
    What can I do now? I don't have H1B. How much help the MTR would be as it would go to same office. Please help. I am shell shocked.

    DO NOT WORRY FILE A MOTION TO RE-OPEN. Whenever you file a motion the Supervisor will look at it before a decision is give, this is an obvious error because of the Officers Ignorance, this is not uncommon, we have a lot of ignorant officers around. This is a simple case to get approved, as long as you do everything in a timely fashion and submit the required documents. This might delay the processing of your case, but it will get approved as the law is clearly on your side.

    IMPORTANT NOTE: The USCIS should not have revoked your I-140, then you are not eligible for AC-21. It is fine if your employer withdrew the I-140, not sure when you said revoked, who revoked the I-140, i am presuming it is the employer.





    real madrid wallpaper 2010 logo. real madrid wallpaper 2010real madrid wallpaper 2010 logo. real madrid wallpaper 2010
  • real madrid wallpaper 2010



  • roseball
    10-26 04:42 AM
    Shouldnt be any problem..But I suggest to file for withdrawal asap if your wife is not planning to leave the country immediately...Because, she is legally out of status if she has not started working since Oct 1st (Though one can argue on this as she has a AOS pending too)...If she leaves the country immediately, she doesnt even have to file a withdrawal...She can leave the country and either enter on AP and use EAD to work or get a H4 Visa stamped, enter on H4 and use EAD to work....Either way, I dont see any issues here....



    more...


    real madrid wallpaper 2010 logo. real madrid wallpaper 2010.real madrid wallpaper 2010 logo. real madrid wallpaper 2010.
  • real madrid wallpaper 2010.



  • gparr
    September 7th, 2006, 08:05 AM
    Jeff,
    If your "hunk of junk" tripod wiggles, try using a remote release and/or use the timer to trip the shutter. "Hunk of junk" tripods that wiggle can also be stabilized by hanging a weight from the center column. A weight can be as simple as a small bag of sand or rocks.
    Gary





    real madrid wallpaper 2010 logo. real madrid wallpaper 2010real madrid wallpaper 2010 logo. real madrid wallpaper 2010
  • real madrid wallpaper 2010



  • redgreen
    06-06 05:16 PM
    We are interested in knowing the source of this rule!
    If you pay the new fee for EAD or AP, there is no mention that you won't have to pay again for EAD or AP. You don't have to pay for EAD and/or AP if you had paid new fee for I-485.

    I'm renewing my wife's and my EAD through my attorney. We'll pay only this time for the new fee and then on will be free. Same is with AP. Pay once under the new fee, and then you can renew it for free. The only fee you'll pay is your attorney's, which you don't have to do. You can efile by yourself like many other people have done.



    more...


    real madrid wallpaper 2010 logo. real madrid wallpaper 2010real madrid wallpaper 2010 logo. real madrid wallpaper 2010
  • real madrid wallpaper 2010



  • brb2
    08-27 07:50 AM
    Yingli
    Don't waste your money on lawyers. Take things in your own hand. If I were stuck in name check, I would file it myself. The links that are there in your thread are good enough to file your own MTD. A basic undergraduate degree and a good command of English is more than enough to win a MTD. Just use the existing cases on-line to prepare your defense.

    Thanks you all so much for the reply! I really appreciate it!

    How do I respond to the government's motion that the USCIS's decision on the adjustment of status (I485) is discretionary, so it does not fall under Mandamus? The U.S. attorneys wrote that only NATURALIZATION (but not greencard application) falls under Mandamus. Any suggestions?

    I am thinking about using a different lawyer. My current lawyer only complains that he lost money on my case (I paid $2,500 lawyer fee!), but does not really care about the outcome of my case.

    I will definitely check with Sheila Murthy. Any other recommendations? If you do not feel comfortable posting your lawyers' contact info. here, can you send me a private message (yingli95@gmail.com)?

    YL





    real madrid wallpaper 2010 logo. real madrid wallpaper 2010real madrid wallpaper 2010 logo. real madrid wallpaper 2010
  • real madrid wallpaper 2010



  • nashim
    06-06 04:38 PM
    I am in the similar situation but we never know when and what documents are needed since every day immigration law is changing, keeping that in mind, I renewed mine and my spouse�s EAD





    real madrid wallpaper 2010 logo. real madrid wallpaper 2010real madrid wallpaper 2010 logo. real madrid wallpaper 2010
  • real madrid wallpaper 2010



  • n2b
    04-17 01:41 PM
    I am currently on EAD and used AC 21. Just in case if I suspect that there might be some issue during final I 485 approval, can I have my company apply for my H1 transfer before I 485 is approved?

    If I do so, what will be the status of the I 485 application after H1B transfer?

    This is a bit confusing question to answer but if I apply for my H1B transfer now, what will be its validity date?

    All help appreciated. Thanks all in advance.





    jonty_11
    12-13 04:04 PM
    I am sure if Guest Woroker Programs and hence CIR is enacted...there will be a free for all...illegals scrambling to ge their Tax etc in place so that they wont be deported. Hopefully they are not allowed to file for PR so soon that there is a even bigger queue for I485...and even CIR ends up providing no relief to us.





    moolchand_2002
    03-24 04:11 PM
    Hello

    My name is Moolchand Tanwar, i applied for GC got my I-140 Approved and few days back i got my I-485 Denial Notice. I here write the letter which i received from USCIS. Please go through the letter which i received and suggest me what should i do and where i can find a better help full attorney.
    -------------------

    DECISION ON APPLICATION FOR STATUS AS PERMANENT RESIDENT
    Upon consideration, it is ordered that your I-485 be denied for the following reasons:
    On February 4,2008, you filed an application to register permanent residence or Adjust status (form I-485) with USCIS (" the service") based upon an approved petition for Alien worker(I-40) with filed on your behalf by you employer, ABC COMPANY INC ( name not disclosed here) ( hereinafter as " the petitioner"). In doing so you sought to obtain an immigration benefit pursuant to section 245 of the immigration and nationality Act, as amended (the Act.)

    On June 8, 2010, you appeared for an interview at the USCIS netwark Field office in connection with your I-485 application.
    Service records revealed that entered the United States on August 15, 1997 as a nonimmigrant B2 Visitor with permission to remain in the United States for a temporary period not exceed 6 months, February 14, 1998. At the time of the filing of your form I-485, you were no longer in a lawful status. Therefore, you must satisfy the requirement under Section 245(i) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) in order to adjust status in the United States to that of a lawful permanent resident.
    Section 245(i) of INA further states, in Pertinent part that:
    (1) Notwithstanding the provisions of subsections (a) and (c) of this section, an alien physically present in the United States----
    (A)WHO-----
    (i) entered the United States without inspection: or
    (ii) is within one if the classed enumerated in subsection (c) of this section:
    (B) who is the beneficiary (including a spouse or child of the principal alien, if eligible to receive a Visa under section 203(d) of---------
    (i) a petition for classification under section 204 that filed with the Attorney general on or before April 30, 2001; or
    (ii)an application for a labor certification under section 212(a)(5)(A) that filed pursuant to the regulations of the secretary of Labor on or before such date; and
    (C) who, in the case of a beneficiary of a petition for classification, or an application for labor certification, described in subparagraph (B) that was filed after January 14, 1998, is physically presented in the united states on the date of the enactment of the LIFE Act Amendments of 2000;
    may apply to the Attorney General for the adjustment of his or her status to that of an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, The Attorney General may accept such application only the alien remits with such application a sun equaling $1,000 as of the date of receipt of the application.....

    8 C.F.R Section 245.10(n) states in pertinent part that:
    (n) Evidentiary requirement to demonstrate physical presence on December 21,2000.
    (1) Unless the qualifying immigrant visa petition or application for labor certification was filed on or before January 14, 1998, a principal grandfathered alien must establish that he or she was physically present in the United States on December 21,2000 to the eligible to apply to adjust status under Section 245(i) of the Act. if no one document establishes the alien's physical presence on December 21,2000; he or she may submit several documents establishing his or her physical presence in the United States prior to and after December 21, 2000.

    Section 245(i) of the INA provides that certain individuals may still adjust status despite the ground of ineligibility listed in section 245(c) of the INA, if the priority of their underlying immigrant visa petition is on or before April 30, 2001 and they can establish physical presence in the United States on the December 21, 2000.
    As evidence of you eligibility under section 245(i), you claimed that you were grandfathered by the approved I-140 petition filed on your behalf by ABC COMPANY INC ( name is not disclosed here) the petitioner which has a priority date of April 18, 2001 under section 245(i) of the INA. As said petition was filed after January 14, 1998, you were required to provide evidence that you were physically presented in the U.S. before December 21, 2000.
    In response to a Request for further Evidence (REF) issued by the officer on your Interview day on 6/8/2010, you appeared at the USCIS network Field office on 7/9/2010 as scheduled. You submitted the following document:
    (1) Supplement A to the Form I-485 along with the $1000 penalty fee pursuant to Section 245(i) of the INA;
    (2) An employment letter from a ( name not disclosed here) the president of ABC COMPANY INC ( name not disclosed here)
    (3) Your attorney's statement regarding the employment portability under the American Competitiveness in the 21st Century Act;
    (4) A Letter from an ( Person name not disclosed here) testifying your tenancy from 1/2000-12/2003 as the proof that you were physically presented in the United States around December 21, 2000.

    Having reviewed the evidence you submitted, the service determines that you failed to establish that you were physically presented in the United States on December 21, 2000.
    Thus, the service concludes that, lacking any evidence of Physical presence, you are statutory ineligible to adjust status under Section 2459i) if the Act. Therefore, your I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status is Denied.

    USCIS is not initiating removal procedures against you at this time. The decision resulting in the denial of form I-485 leaves you without lawful immigration status and you are presenting the United States in violation of the law. You are required to depart the United States within thirty days fro the date of this decision, or be subject to removal proceedings. Remaining in the United States beyond this time will also affect your ability to return to the Unites States, Also as of the date of this notice, any employment authorization granted based on the pendency of your application is hereby revoked.
    ------------------

    Please suggest what should i do now. Can i appeal for it, If i appeal how long USCIS to take for decision. Will i ever get my GC approved.

    I am really very depressed and tensed please help.

    Thanks



    No comments:

    Post a Comment