Friday, June 10, 2011

rearing horse silhouette

images rearing horse silhouette. Rearing Horse Outline. Rearing Horse Outline. rearing horse silhouette. rearing horse silhouette. China-Lijiang-silhouette
  • rearing horse silhouette. China-Lijiang-silhouette



  • sravani
    05-11 06:00 PM
    here is another questions I need to ask, if anyone can plz get them answered it will be great.

    1. There was I-94 attached which was also lost. Recently, we transferred H-4 to iGate, so Uscis sent i-94 with approval notice, would that work or we need to get apply form 102 for replacement? Also, is there a way to notify uscis that i-94 is lost and will reapply once we get to ?

    It's important to keep the arrival i-94 document. You can use the following document to get the I-94 from Department of Homeland Security.

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-102.pdf





    wallpaper rearing horse silhouette. China-Lijiang-silhouette rearing horse silhouette. JukeBoxHero48 said.
  • JukeBoxHero48 said.



  • bombay
    01-08 01:07 PM
    my spouse did not change her last name. Its not required in America. Even the bank accounts are different.





    rearing horse silhouette. rearing horse silhouette. Rearing; Horse.Rearing; Rearing; Horse.Rearing
  • rearing horse silhouette. Rearing; Horse.Rearing; Rearing; Horse.Rearing



  • pbojja
    06-25 02:14 PM
    I was in the same situation and visited canada and requested new I94 and got it , I m on H1B and this is in March 2008
    AVR stands for Automatic Visa Revalidation (http://www.wright.edu/ucie/students/travelautorevalidation.html).

    AVR is used, when travel is less than 30 days, Visa is invalid and I94 is valid.

    As a result of AVR procedures (even if you don't want to use AVR because you have valid visa), when you go to neighbouring country (such as Canada) and returning, at POE (point of entry) officer asks for I94 and if I94 is valid, you don't get new I94.

    Getting SSN does not put you out of H4 status. You need to show intention to work - as one of the examples using I-9 form to notify an employer puts out of H4 status.
    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=31b3ab0a43b5d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD


    You have valid Visa.

    #1. You go to India and when you come back, you get new I94.

    #2. If you go to Canada, after I94 is expired (less than 6 months out of status) you defenetely get new I94.

    #3. If you go to Canada, while I94 is valid you may request new I94. For business visitor they refuse new I94. Can someone commet, what happens in case of H1B or H4 Visa?





    2011 JukeBoxHero48 said. rearing horse silhouette. vector of a rearing horse
  • vector of a rearing horse



  • pbuckeye
    09-14 08:27 AM
    I think he was just trying to make a point about being pressed by all parties involved (repubs/dems/liberals/conservatives in our case)

    At least the Jews had more solidarity among their community, perhaps it should be a lesson for all EB immigrants to be and stay united.



    more...


    rearing horse silhouette. rearing horse silhouette. horse rearing. Nnamegah; horse rearing. Nnamegah
  • rearing horse silhouette. horse rearing. Nnamegah; horse rearing. Nnamegah



  • tp976
    08-19 10:06 PM
    dont worry about FP. i applied for my wife and me. she got a FP , i never got one. but both of us got our approvals





    rearing horse silhouette. rearing horse silhouette. mounted on Rearing Horse
  • rearing horse silhouette. mounted on Rearing Horse



  • narendra_modi
    07-07 01:15 PM
    Why can't your friend post this himself?

    You are such a good friend that you care about his immigration needs. ;)

    Is there any problem with my posting ? He sent me an email with the details, so I thought let me put it here, so I did. Thanks, next time I will tell my friends to become member of this forum, which sucks because of people like you.



    more...


    rearing horse silhouette. rearing horse silhouette. Silhouetted Rearing Horse
  • rearing horse silhouette. Silhouetted Rearing Horse



  • ajay
    05-22 06:58 PM
    Do we need to pay $340 for the second renewal of EAD and AP?

    USCIS page says, no fee only if you have filed 485 after July 30, 2007.
    I also have paid for EAD and AP for all of us,wife,son and myself.





    2010 rearing horse silhouette. Rearing; Horse.Rearing; Rearing; Horse.Rearing rearing horse silhouette. rearing horse silhouette. Rearing Horse Outline. Rearing Horse Outline.
  • rearing horse silhouette. Rearing Horse Outline. Rearing Horse Outline.



  • sundevil
    03-23 12:19 PM
    RIP .....

    The report does not say that they were not wearing seat belts.

    Folks,

    I read in this (http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=170404&catid=3) report that none of the 4 students were wearing seat belts. Please always wear your seat belts.

    My prayers are with their families



    more...


    rearing horse silhouette. rearing horse silhouette. Rearing Horse Outline. Rearing Horse Outline.
  • rearing horse silhouette. Rearing Horse Outline. Rearing Horse Outline.



  • LONGGCQUE
    04-20 02:09 PM
    Contributed 25$ towards him





    hair vector of a rearing horse rearing horse silhouette. stock photo : Silhouette of
  • stock photo : Silhouette of



  • jonty_11
    11-17 10:21 AM
    MY intention was not to make this India Specific, but to bring to light the lobbying effort....Although the Bill is not passed....it is silently being pushed. The Immigration reform and SKILL is being touted and shouted abt so much, that it becomes a scare for congressmen to even touch it, let alone pass it.

    We have to work secretly more than ever..its important. and I hope IV is doing exactly that with Quinn and Gillespi



    more...


    rearing horse silhouette. rearing horse silhouette. Rearing Horse Tattoos. horse
  • rearing horse silhouette. Rearing Horse Tattoos. horse



  • EB3June03
    06-12 04:21 PM
    This is my first post, so bear with me.

    I also got a Status Update message via email from USCIS. I think the lawyer will be getting the papers in mail next week.

    Seems like USCIS has started sending RFE for a lot of us, who have been waiting for a long time. What might be the reason for this. I heard from some of my friends that they are pre-adjucating the cases so that when the visa dates are available, they can process faster, but I also wonder if they are doing it so that they can drop some cases who do NOT reply to their RFE (similar to what happenned with Backlog Elimination Center and 45 day letters).





    hot rearing horse silhouette. horse rearing. Nnamegah; horse rearing. Nnamegah rearing horse silhouette. rearing horse
  • rearing horse



  • abdulazeez77
    08-14 07:13 PM
    Should I send my orginal I-797 with her or just the copy?



    more...


    house rearing horse silhouette. Cowboy on rearing Horse; Cowboy on rearing Horse rearing horse silhouette. rearing horse silhouette. Rearing Horse Outline.
  • rearing horse silhouette. Rearing Horse Outline.



  • payur
    09-07 02:03 PM
    I am on H4 visa. Applied for 485 in june 2007 and got my EAD and AP last month.

    Unfortunately I also applied for H1 visa in march 2007, and it got approved now. I told the employer that I will work on EAD and don't need my visa.
    He is now blackmailing me to pay the amount or he will give negative feedback/comments/reason for me in H1 cancellation letter.
    I didnot sign any agreement with him.

    What is the H1 cancellation form/letter?

    Does it have any impact on my Green Card Process? Please Advise.

    Thanks for any replies

    The main impact I can see is revoking your I140 which could have an impact on your GC process.

    I am not sure about H1B cancellation letter. What is your PD date and SC?





    tattoo rearing horse silhouette. mounted on Rearing Horse rearing horse silhouette. rearing horse silhouette.
  • rearing horse silhouette.



  • p7810456
    06-18 05:59 PM
    I am not getting any appointment in June with any doctor within 60 miles from my place. So I took an appointment with a doc 70+ miles away for end of june. The only problem is I need to go twice 70 miles one way. The clinic suggested I do the blood work in nearby county clinic, but the county clinic wants 7-10 days to get results of blood work. I asked them for HIV and Sephallius test to be done. I already got TB Skin test(tested negative) done at county clinic.
    Can someone please tell what all blood tests need to be done, so I can check if any other doctor can do the blood work and I can save one 70 mile trip . Thanks.

    its kinda interesting why there is no appointment available sooner. I am in florida and i heard frmo my attorney on Thursday.. and called 3 doctors Friday morning.. all three said come down right now. Finally went to one of them the same day in the afternoon.. he did some blood work.. gave me MMR and TD.. and did TB test. I want back today morning and got my all the reports.

    As far as I know, we need to get only one blood work done.. doctor can test both HIV and Syph in the same one.



    more...


    pictures rearing horse silhouette. Silhouetted Rearing Horse rearing horse silhouette. rearing horse silhouette. A vector of a rearing horse
  • rearing horse silhouette. A vector of a rearing horse



  • sathishav
    02-25 10:23 AM
    Guys,

    Would it be of benefit, if USCIS sends us a notice when our petition is "Pre-adjudicated; awaiting visa number"? So, we can at least be in peace and go on with our life?

    Also, I see there is a suggestion to NOT count Dependants in the VISA numbers, since they are not counted for other visa (H1) status. Its a very good suggestion. We just have to be ready with the counter-argument, if we are told, H1 Dependant is H4 and not eligible to work. However, once GC is approved, that spouse gets equivalent benefits and hence its counted.





    dresses rearing horse rearing horse silhouette. rearing horse silhouette. of a horse rearing on it#39;s
  • rearing horse silhouette. of a horse rearing on it#39;s



  • kmk2002
    01-09 10:38 PM
    Thanks for the document.

    But I think it does not cover 140 & 485 related expenses or contracts tied to these application.






    Thats interesting...will this new law cover agreement signed before 2007?

    Effective June 2007, any agreement relating to recovering immigration fees from employees, or asking them to work for specific period after getting GC, are illegal. You can find details on the following link.

    http://www.lanepowell.com/pdf/pubs/ih_2007_002.pdf



    more...


    makeup rearing horse silhouette. Rearing Horse Outline. Rearing Horse Outline. rearing horse silhouette. rearing horse silhouette. Cowboy on rearing Horse; Cowboy on rearing Horse
  • rearing horse silhouette. Cowboy on rearing Horse; Cowboy on rearing Horse



  • rameshk75
    02-14 06:45 PM
    i agree with crystal. If you are not yet married, i would advice to get married soon. Once if you plan to jump on EAD, it is not easy to come back to H1. If you apply for h1 extension, you have get it stamped..





    girlfriend rearing horse silhouette. rearing horse silhouette. rearing horse silhouette. Rearing Horse Tattoos. horse
  • rearing horse silhouette. Rearing Horse Tattoos. horse



  • eb3_nepa
    01-25 03:53 PM
    Hi,

    I need to draw the IV website admin's attention to a minor style sheet issue which is making the site look a little bit "wonky" in Internet Explorer 6.0.

    The CSS needs to be adjusted, as the "Contributions section" in the right most column is appearing midway on the page instead of way up top like it should in the other browsers.

    I am trying to attach the image but it seems like I cannot attach anything with an image width of > 800 or an image height of 600.





    hairstyles rearing horse silhouette. Rearing Horse Tattoos. horse rearing horse silhouette. rearing horse silhouette. Rearing Horse Tattoos. horse
  • rearing horse silhouette. Rearing Horse Tattoos. horse



  • alkg
    08-06 08:35 PM
    1% to 5% cases are listed in .

    Aug 6, 2008 @ 6:30PM EST:

    For EB2 chargeability India: So far in Aug we have 36 GC approvals listed in .

    TSC 34( cases) - 680(based on 5%) to 3400(based on 1%)
    NSC 02( cases) - 040(based on 5%) to 0200(based on 1%)

    Aug 5, 2008 @ 5:00PM EST:

    For EB2 chargeability India: So far in Aug we have 25 GC approvals listed in .

    TSC 23( cases) - 460(based on 5%) to 2300(based on 1%)
    NSC 02( cases) - 040(based on 5%) to 0200(based on 1%)

    What is does 1% to 5% means ?





    vishage
    07-18 11:03 AM
    I have e filed on 7/2, there was soft lud today, do you have a soft lud when ur FP notice is mailed? has anyone seen the same??thanks for your reply





    desi3933
    04-06 04:34 PM
    Hi,

    I signed an agreement with my employer who is holding my H1 visa. Agreement is saying I should not work for same client for 1 year. While I am on project, client is offering me pertinent job. My employer is saying I should not accept the employment offer from client. If I ignore my employer and accepts the offer from my client, I am going to be in trouble?

    Thank you very much.

    Regards,
    Venkat.

    You should consider getting professional advice from attorney who deals in employment and contact laws in your state.

    Non-Competition and Non-Compete FAQs by My Employment Lawyer (http://www.myemploymentlawyer.com/non-compete-covenant-FAQs.htm)


    _________________
    Not a legal advice.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment