Saturday, June 11, 2011

red new york yankees cap

images new york cap venda red new york yankees cap. red new york yankees hat. red
  • red new york yankees hat. red



  • adi787
    11-11 07:58 PM
    Hello RamK:

    Would you please share your exp here?

    Were you able to invoke AC21?

    Also, can I have my H1B extended after 6th year( 3 yr ext), based on 140 approved.





    wallpaper red new york yankees hat. red red new york yankees cap. new-york-yankees-chicago-
  • new-york-yankees-chicago-



  • gcnirvana
    06-25 07:51 PM
    Employer pays everything except for my EAD/AP as my H1 is valid till 2010. And fortunately, USCIS surgeon billed my medical exams to my insurance. Not sure if it'll come back and bite me but as of now I didn't pay a dime :)





    red new york yankees cap. new york cap for sale
  • new york cap for sale



  • kevinkris
    03-05 02:20 PM
    They will apply for H1 again in 2010, but good news is you will not be in 65k cap.
    They can apply anytime and get a fresh H1.

    That i what i think.





    2011 new-york-yankees-chicago- red new york yankees cap. New York Yankees Cap- Red
  • New York Yankees Cap- Red



  • gcwait2007
    06-06 11:20 AM
    He can do whatever he damn well wants to do .. I totally applaud him/her if he is making 300K a year and my advice to him/her is that you should not care wether you have a h1b or not, GC or not etc. Just make sure that you deposit your earnings in swiss banks and whenever USCIS throws you out show them the middle finger and go live in Aruba,. We are all ballless human being if we try to play by the rules of this game of discrimination. My advice is "Go Grab whatever you can"

    LOL:) Well said la6470:cool:



    more...


    red new york yankees cap. Product Name: New York Yankees
  • Product Name: New York Yankees



  • Sai gc
    05-15 03:46 PM
    Thanks a lot for your time Victory.
    What you said is correct,so even me decided to keep quite and wait for the mercy of USCIS.

    Wish you goodluck buddy.





    red new york yankees cap. Recently Viewed. New York
  • Recently Viewed. New York



  • prabirmehta
    03-22 02:56 PM
    Actually the provisions in S 1932 (Sections 8001 and 8002) were dropped when the bill went to the House. The members who handled the fate of the immigration provisions in the house were Reps Conyers, Sessenbrenner and Lamars. It was argued that the Budget Reconciliation Bill (S 1932) should not include any immigration provisions as they should instead be included in future Comprehensive immigration reform. These sections which had already been passed by the Senate were dropped quietly by the 3 member panel in the final conference report. Given the rush to pass this bill among others, members of the Senate may not be aware that these provisions were dropped when they got to the house. While new legislation offers to increase the EB quotas, the provision to allow one to apply for I-485 (GC) and I-140 concurrently upon receiving Labor certification clearance even in the absence of a current visa number ( current priority date) is missing from the proposals, a key measure that would greatly alleviate the suffering of those who suffer from visa retrogression.

    Thanks for the information. I have sent a personal e-mail to Senator Chambliss following up on the phone conversating and requesting a meeting. I have also sent personal e-mails to my other representatives. I will call them on Friday.



    more...


    red new york yankees cap. NEW YORK YANKEES WHITE/RED NEW
  • NEW YORK YANKEES WHITE/RED NEW



  • lostinbeta
    10-21 04:13 AM
    Hey, this is MY thread and I will delete any argumentative posts about sports teams :)

    I personally don't root for any team. Not much of a sports fan.... odd really considering every guy in my family is, but then again I am nothing like anyone else in my family... so that could be why.





    2010 new york cap for sale red new york yankees cap. new york cap venda
  • new york cap venda



  • shana04
    08-05 01:50 AM
    Dear IVans,

    After opening 3 SR's and letter through Attorney and finally infopass appointment (not yet done) got the FP notice for my self today (for the first time and applied for EAD renewal).

    My dependent (my spouse) has not received her FP notice yet.

    Questions:

    1. FP is scheduled for Aug 16 2008 (which is Saturday) and is it common to have FP notice scheduled over the weekend in Dallas TX.

    2. My spouse did not receive her FP notice, can I take her along with me for the appointment with all the Recipts (I mean all the req docs), will that work

    3. And I have infopass appointment on Aug 12 would that help in finiding more details about my case?

    Gurus, Please answers/provide your experience/suggestions to the above questions.

    Last but not the least, I would like to thank all those who have suggested me in opening SR, take help of attorney, and to take infopass.

    I would also like to thank (posted on other thread) who has suggested to called FBI to find out details, which has really helped me.

    Hope this completes my cases.

    Good luck to all and my best wished to every one (EB2 & EB3) mates.



    more...


    red new york yankees cap. New York Yankees Red White
  • New York Yankees Red White



  • fide_champ
    02-15 09:19 AM
    What you are talking about is an automatic visa revalidation. You can re-enter the US from Canada on an expired visa if you have a valid I-94 and h1 extension. However, if you visa stamping is denied for any reason while being in Canada, you will NOT be able to re-enter anymore. Usually, the consular officer takes away your I94 or makes a note that a visa was not issued. At that point, you need a valid, unexpired visa to re-enter the US, or you have to go to your home country for visa stamping.

    G

    Thanks. One more question. Does the automatic visa revalidation apply to all country nationals. does it apply for an indian national?





    hair New York Yankees Cap- Red red new york yankees cap. New York Yankees Black Tone
  • New York Yankees Black Tone



  • SL%%
    08-17 09:17 PM
    I seriously don't know how many LUD's have passed on my portfolio but the latest is April 30, 2009. Called lawyer and asked them if there were any RFE's, second FP appointment and told me that there are none. I don't know if you read the article where USCIS is pre-adjudicating cases even if the PD is not current. As to what the article said, I think TSC & NSC have already almost used up every EB3 quota for the FY2010 where they needed to pre-adjudicate cases so they would know more or less accurately how big the backlog is. According to the article also, most cases that were pre-adjudicated were those who filed during the 2007 FIASCO they created so it would probably only mean one of the ff:

    - USCIS is playing safe
    - USCIS indeed pre-adjudicated those 2007 filers which probably answers our current LUD's (if that really is the case)
    - USCIS pretty much denied a lot of application (if you don't have any denial letter by now and you see LUD's on your portfolio and filed last 2007 during that Fiasco, chances are its been pre-adjudicated already, maybe).



    more...


    red new york yankees cap. Click to Enlarge. New
  • Click to Enlarge. New



  • mita
    09-30 06:13 PM
    FIFO must be based on PD and not on I-485 application receive date, I hope you meant the same.
    there was a thread yesterday discussing this news. It is indeed welcome news. Atleast now USCIS should concentrate on FIFO approvals. There are just too many 2003/4/5 EB-2I applicants waiting in line when 2006 applicants got approved in a frenzy last couple of months...what a cruel joke! and for EB-3I, this news may reveal the total number of cases pending. Nobody seemed to know the accurate count...





    hot Product Name: New York Yankees red new york yankees cap. new york yankees caps red.
  • new york yankees caps red.



  • thomachan72
    10-15 03:47 PM
    Friends,

    I'm in a position where I have to file for I-140 again. In short, my company was purchased and I had to refile I-140 under the new company's name. Since the new company does not pay for Premium processing, I'll have to shell out the Premium processing fee from my pocket.

    I need your honest opinion as to whether I must file with premium or regular? My PD: is June 2007.

    I appreciate all your comments!

    If you want to extend H1b soon go for the PP. It is worth to get this done with.
    Now that your company was purchased did you have to do the labor once again? or just the 140? Will you be able to keep the old PD?



    more...


    house Caps,New York Yankees New red new york yankees cap. New York Yankees 5950 Cap
  • New York Yankees 5950 Cap



  • belmontboy
    07-14 09:33 PM
    When my AP came up for renewal my attorney asked to get new set of photos.
    In addition my cousin's EAD application got RFE'ed to get new set of photos even though the photos were recent. The reason given was that they had used same photos to renew their visa few months back (less than 6 months).
    Is USCIS coming up some new rule about photos being 'unused' ?? The guidelines say that photos should be recent (taken in last 6 months). However nowhere I do I see that the photos should be 'unused' previously ?
    Anyone else had same experience ?

    hmm... and here i am wondering for last 10 years "why cannot i reuse stamps "





    tattoo Recently Viewed. New York red new york yankees cap. Recently Viewed. New York
  • Recently Viewed. New York



  • makemygc
    07-30 05:14 PM
    Thanks for posting this. I was thinking of creating a thread for this purpose. Self filers please make sure that you file the "correct" versions of 131 and 765

    Here is a link for your reference.

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCR D

    Interesting thing with this new form is the re-enactment of interim EAD. We yet to get any confirmation on that though.



    more...


    pictures NEW YORK YANKEES WHITE/RED NEW red new york yankees cap. 1. New
  • 1. New



  • reverendflash
    10-21 04:05 AM
    graduated high school in 1980, hence the jellybelly reference. Let us not forget Uncle Ronny...He is the reason we have to pay a small fortune for schools in California... :evil: :evil:

    But I digress, I'm a little testy due to the Giants' loss tonite... :evil:

    Rev:elderly:





    dresses new york yankees caps red. red new york yankees cap. red new york yankees cap. red
  • red new york yankees cap. red



  • srinivasj
    05-18 01:34 PM
    I read those threads....I appreciate his efforts and patience in doing it...those articles are though provoking..

    it is not random fun or irrelevant topics..



    more...


    makeup New York Yankees Red White red new york yankees cap. Caps,New York Yankees New
  • Caps,New York Yankees New



  • anai
    07-09 07:06 AM
    http://seeker.dice.com/jobsearch/servlet/JobSearch?op=302&dockey=xml/9/7/974f8dfa5aa7d67486264fef13a9dbbf@endecaindex&source=4&bb=1

    Thought the least I could do was to name and shame such pimps. Though I seriously doubt if such folks are capable of feeling any shame.


    Good that you are exposing such cases. But please change the title of the thread to be in English; this is an English language forum.





    girlfriend Recently Viewed. New York red new york yankees cap. Product Name: New York Yankees
  • Product Name: New York Yankees



  • rbharol
    01-20 02:48 PM
    This was expected.





    hairstyles Click to Enlarge. New red new york yankees cap. New York Yankees 8
  • New York Yankees 8



  • paskal
    02-21 01:26 AM
    Option 5 is true for J1, since H1 is not a training visa however I do not think you can get an extension. For J1 it is a simple matter of getting a new sponsorship (used to be called IAP 66) from ECFMG.





    masti_Gai
    01-05 03:26 PM
    That was a great move from your side buddy. So many might join this forum by this weekend i guess.:)





    n_2006
    06-20 02:30 PM
    As you are joining employer to file 485 negotiate so that you can file on your own. Get all the documents you needed and then join that company. Coz he can make good money over these 6 months there is no reason for him to refuse.

    Please admin I need help here. I am leaving my best job and going back to join worst desi employer just to file for 485. But I am scared to death what if he denies to file my 485? what are the documents needed if he denies?
    Otherwise I will be from nowhere .



    No comments:

    Post a Comment