Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Renault Megane 2005

images Orange Renault Megane (2005) Renault Megane 2005. 2005 Renault Megane Ii Moon
  • 2005 Renault Megane Ii Moon



  • Madhuri
    11-20 06:10 PM
    When did they receive GC approval? Is it recent or 1-2 years ago?

    I personally know one my co-worker and other a friend's friend. Both from India & didn't even informed INS (now CIS) about job change. No RFE, they did recieve their GC without any issues.





    wallpaper 2005 Renault Megane Ii Moon Renault Megane 2005. Fotos de Vendo Renault Megane
  • Fotos de Vendo Renault Megane



  • usr2004
    01-25 02:31 PM
    This is for FAFSA student aid application
    I bought some UNITS from UNIT TRUST OF INDIA for my daughter when she was 1 year old back in India.
    Do I need to report this as student asset? where does this asset fit in?

    I am also facing all of the above issues for my daughter's college admission.

    Thanks





    Renault Megane 2005. RED RENAULT MEGANE (2005)
  • RED RENAULT MEGANE (2005)



  • ragz4u
    04-10 05:04 PM
    Thanks





    2011 Fotos de Vendo Renault Megane Renault Megane 2005. RENAULT Megane 1.6 (2002-2005)
  • RENAULT Megane 1.6 (2002-2005)



  • vbkris77
    02-03 05:21 PM
    All State is saying is that they are giving EB2-India a total of 2987 visas. They didn't care about spill over and slow consumption by ROW. They are still acting stupid but this time they are trying to show reasoning for their stupidity. If this report had a consumption of visas till date for FY10 like in a dash board, then they would have seen their own stupidity clearly.



    more...


    Renault Megane 2005. Fotos de RENAULT MEGANE I I
  • Fotos de RENAULT MEGANE I I



  • sundarpn
    06-29 01:39 AM
    For folks who are past the 180 day period:-

    what does one have verify with HR of the new company specifically with regard to AC 21 portability? :confused:

    Most recruiters / HR folks know nothing about AC21 etc. (Most when they hear green card, say per company policy, they will start haver 1 yr!).

    Should one ever bother about confusing the new employer about AC21? (Assume that Job titiles and descriptions are practically the same. Nothing drastically different. And taking the new job on H1b transfer. i.e. not on EAD).

    (PS: I am not taking from the context of desi consulting firms where it might be easier to get any letter with exact same job description etc.).





    Renault Megane 2005. Renault Megane 2005 Price
  • Renault Megane 2005 Price



  • yabayaba
    08-19 11:28 AM
    Hi,

    I belong to Virginia. But Virginia office does not have the dates available for next 2 months. Can I visit to the neighbouring Maryland state USCIS local office for Information. Is it legal and valid to go to Other local office for information?

    Thanks,
    Raj

    Yes...You could....



    more...


    Renault Megane 2005. Renault Megane (2005)
  • Renault Megane (2005)



  • GCwaitforever
    10-04 05:45 PM
    Learn Dutch. That is more useful than French there.





    2010 RED RENAULT MEGANE (2005) Renault Megane 2005. Orange Renault Megane (2005)
  • Orange Renault Megane (2005)



  • stones
    06-30 10:14 PM
    RFE means Request For Evidence. For an H-1 to be pending for more than 8 months without an RFE is a bit unusual.


    Could you provide a brief chronology of your work history with exact dates so that I can get a clearer idea of whether USCIS is likely to find that you were/are out of legal status?

    Here are the details for my case

    * � I graduated in Dec. 2007.
    * � My OPT has started on December, 2007 (expires on December, 2008).
    * � My previous company (A) applied for an H1B for me which starts from October 1st, 2008.
    * � I received Notice of H1B approval. (I797A Notice Date June, 2008).
    * � H1B is valid from 10/01/2008 to 10/01/2011.
    * � I lost my job with Company A on September 18th, 2008.
    * � USCIS, Vermont Center received my H1B withdrawal letter from Company A on September 24th, 2008.
    * � I requested Company B to transfer my H1B.
    * � USCIS received my petition for a transfer on October 28th, 2008.
    * � My Transfer petition was pending with company B

    Recently I moved to another job with Company C that I mentioned in my earlier post. They sent my H1B transfer application in June 2009.

    Thank You, Please let me know if you have any questions.



    more...


    Renault Megane 2005. renault megane picture
  • renault megane picture



  • andy garcia
    09-17 12:45 PM
    based on the sign ups for the rally, we now see a lot of people brining 2 to 3 kids

    The little heroes polulation is expanding - A BIG WELCOME TO ALL THESE LITTLE HEROES


    AND THE SO CALLED HIGHLY SKILLED MEN WHO DO NOT WANT TO DO THE RALLY DUE TO LAZINESS OR SELFISHNESS OR EGO OR PRIDE OR COWARDICE OR FEAR OR SOCAL INHIBITION OR WHATEVER

    LEARN FROM THESE KIDS AND TODDLERS - THESE SMALL KIDS ARE PROVING TO BE REAL HEROES

    KIDS LEARN THAT THE CURRENT WORLD IS HOPELESS AND THEY DECIDE TO STAND UP FOR THEMSELVES - THEY WANT TO PROTECT THIS WORLD FOR THEIR GENERATION AND THEIR FUTURE GENERATION FROM THE SELFISH EGOISTIC COWARDS WHO DONT WANT TO MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE FOR THEIR FUTURE GENERATIONS

    ATLEAST NOW - LEARN FROM THESE CHILDREN

    EVERYONE CAN MAKE IT TO DC AND HONOR THESE KIDS

    YES, EVERYONE TO DC

    EVERYONE TO DC

    That is pretty smart. In this country, if you leave those 2-3 year olds by themselves you end up in jail.





    hair RENAULT Megane 1.6 (2002-2005) Renault Megane 2005. Renault Megane 2005 Tags:
  • Renault Megane 2005 Tags:



  • smartboy75
    07-17 07:13 PM
    Just a thought..if your lawyer has all the papers...he should also have your Medical examination report.....If you decide to file on your own where are you going to get the medical examination enveloe from ??? Hope u have thought about it



    more...


    Renault Megane 2005. Fotos de RENAULT MEGANE 2005
  • Fotos de RENAULT MEGANE 2005



  • Achi Goro
    11-17 03:01 PM
    I need your help on these issues. My labor certification was filed on October 25th 2006 and had it approved on 5th of November 2006.

    Now my employer is ready to file the 1-140 together with 1-1485. My question is, I do not know whether my priority date is current for the filing of these forms.

    Looking at the above filing date, can some one brief me on my likely priority date?

    The other question is, even though my employer is taking the responsibilty of my filing process, I am paying all the expenses ( be it the Attorney fee as well as other additional fees are being borne by me).

    When do you think will be appropriate for me to quit this job after my 1-140 and 1-1485 have been filed? Please advice me on this because my initially promised to pay for all the expenses but denied this after I have taken up the job.[/QUOTE]





    hot Fotos de RENAULT MEGANE I I Renault Megane 2005. RENAULT MEGANE II 1.9 DCI 2005
  • RENAULT MEGANE II 1.9 DCI 2005



  • gg_ny
    09-24 08:54 PM
    I know this is not the original question asked, but I have heard that bad driving record surely does affect your green card processing!

    Any criminal activity that pertains to driving would show up but the screening excludes traffic violations (parking, speeding, lane rule breaking, and other moving violations). In some states repeated rule breaking leads to criminal record, may be you have heard in that context. DUI, hit and run, not stopping for accidents, damage to public or private property and not reporting it etc. are also bad driving practices (if one survive any of them ;-)) and might lead to
    criminal records and get flagged.



    more...


    house Highslide JS Renault Megane 2005. Renault-Megane
  • Renault-Megane



  • maddipati1
    07-31 06:19 PM
    why does it have to be only one option. submit both or even more of other types





    tattoo Renault Megane 2005 Price Renault Megane 2005. Renault Megane 2005 Interior.
  • Renault Megane 2005 Interior.



  • myvoice23
    07-31 01:09 PM
    Gurus,

    I know most of you might be busy looking for the bill.

    Please post your exp with infopass in Dallas TX

    I had infopass appointment 2 days ago to enquiry about name check status. You stand on the line the security guy check your infopass appointment confirmation letter, and verifies the appointment time. if it is > 15 min. then he asks you to come 15 min. before. The receiptionist calls the next person in line. Takes the infopass appointment cfrm letter, and ask for what is the purpose of the appointment. Once she verifies it, If she gives you a token then you will go inside and talk to immigration officer.



    more...


    pictures Renault Megane (2005) Renault Megane 2005. Renault Megane 2005 Tags:
  • Renault Megane 2005 Tags:



  • mrsr
    07-31 09:14 PM
    is he a self filer? or done through attorney





    dresses RENAULT MEGANE II 1.9 DCI 2005 Renault Megane 2005. Renault gt; Renault Megane
  • Renault gt; Renault Megane



  • mrane1
    07-18 04:19 PM
    ok- so , I am guessing the consensus is go with the earlier PD (+ EB3).

    Also, is the SKILL bill is for people with higher ed from the US- both of us qualify for that as we both comepleted our MS in the US.


    Absolutely earlier PD. Because the numbers will get retrogressed to 02/03 level in october and will move slowly for a long time. So the earlier PD will be better! Also, forget SKIL bill thats not happening for a very long time!



    more...


    makeup renault megane picture Renault Megane 2005. Highslide JS
  • Highslide JS



  • gemini23
    11-21 08:54 AM
    I searched this and could not find anywhere.

    does anyone know for sure that a copy of CURRENT and VALID I-797 is needed for EAD renewal?

    does anyone know for sure that a copy of CURRENT and VALID H1B is needed for EAD renewal?





    girlfriend Renault Megane 2005 Interior. Renault Megane 2005. Renault Megane 2005 Hatchback.
  • Renault Megane 2005 Hatchback.



  • johnamit
    08-13 09:58 AM
    advantage I will have is I am guaranteed to stay till my 9th year H1 expires which still has 2+ yrs left, and at the same time take second job on EAD and travel on AP. If I choose to switch to EAD then if the 485 decision is against then I would have no option of staying here.





    hairstyles Fotos de RENAULT MEGANE 2005 Renault Megane 2005. Renault Megane 2005 for R70
  • Renault Megane 2005 for R70



  • GCHope2011
    08-10 08:20 AM
    alright..I came back without any problem.

    Immigration at POE (Dulles airport) was breeze, first officer said, "oh..you have parole letter".
    he checked something in the system and asked me to go inside..

    Took baggage..went into customs...where they sent me into another room.

    CBP officer took the AP..felt bad that I have been waiting since 2007 for GC..in < 5 mins, stamped and said, good luck..you are done.

    Thats it.
    Welcome back and thanks for posting the conclusion of the thread.

    Hope all is well on home front.





    wandmaker
    08-17 01:19 AM
    We got "Approval Notice Sent" emails 6 days back. I received my EAD 3 days back but haven't received my wife's yet.

    Has anyone filed for Replacement EAD? Do we need to wait 30 days from the date we received the approval email? How long does it take usually to receive a Replacement card?

    Please share your experiences.
    Thanks.

    "Card production ordered" is the first status that you will see and then it will change to "Approval notice sent". Tentatively, Your card will be postmarked with the date when your status changed to "Approval notice sent" and it takes upto 4 calendar days to receive the card through mail. Usually, approval notice goes to attorney on file for 765, if you have filed G28 otherwise you will receive it. Call USCIS and find out whether the card is ordered then ask for follow-up actions and decide whether to file for replacement card. There is no separate form for replacement cards - you will still be using same 765 form; I guess, same processing time applies - you may expedite by taking infopass after receiving the receipt notice for your replacement card by providing the letter from the employer. Hope this helps.





    abqguy
    09-24 10:28 AM
    My problem with these hearings is that they play soccer with the interests of immigrants. There are pro and anti immigrant views in discussion.

    Enforcement is all about closing the borders and deporting immigrants. But why do we not see hearings to discuss and introduce bills that fine the employers and put them in jail if they hire an undocumented? But nobody, not even the anti-immigrant groups are pushing for such a bill. A lot of undocumented problem will be solved if employers cannot hire undocumented. We call immigrants as illegal, but why can't we use the same standard for employers who illegally hire undocumented?

    Secondly when they talk about legalization and path to citizenship, there is no country limits for them. But as soon as we talk about removing country limits in front of the same people, we hear talks about diversity etc.

    The same people who favor legals in such discussions, become anti-legal when they have a chance to do something for legals. Why a simple bill like recapture not introduced by these same people till now?

    Overall Immigration is more about politics, votes than actually solving a problem. If these folks are serious about fixing a problem, a lot could have been done till now. We need to hear more action than just talk.
    Pappu, I can't agree with you more....

    VERY WELL SAID!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment