Thursday, June 9, 2011

rihannas tattoo

rihannas tattoo. Celebrity Rihanna tattoos.rihannas tattoo. Celebrity Rihanna tattoos.
  • Celebrity Rihanna tattoos.



  • thesparky007
    04-17 11:54 AM
    one more





    rihannas tattoo. rihannas tattoo.rihannas tattoo. rihannas tattoo.
  • rihannas tattoo.



  • NikNikon
    November 30th, 2008, 09:21 PM
    Us Nikonians will enjoy having you on our team Owen. ;)





    rihannas tattoo. rihanna tattoos meanings.rihannas tattoo. rihanna tattoos meanings.
  • rihanna tattoos meanings.



  • DareYouFireMe
    02-11 08:12 PM
    I think you should reach out to the new employer, involve his legal team. EMPLOYER DO NOT LET EMPLOYEES OUT OF STATUS. Not good for them either. you still have time. Also, obtain I-140 /LC docs from past employer. if he is not willing to share then reach out to the freedom of information website. Even though your employer has withdrawn application, as per my lawyer you can use your PD.





    rihannas tattoo. Rihanna#39;s Tattoosrihannas tattoo. Rihanna#39;s Tattoos
  • Rihanna#39;s Tattoos



  • anilsal
    06-14 11:43 PM
    Can i travel out of the country after applying my 485 ,EAD and APO . My I 140 was already approved and I applied for 3 year H1B ext based on that petition ( bumped to premium this week ) .
    Any advise

    Thanks
    Adde

    You have to make a decision on whether you want to use the EAD or continue on H1B. It is dependent on how much risk you want to take. On EAD, you are free to do anything (like extra work/income etc) but lose out if your 485 app gets denied. With H1B, you have to get stamping done at a consulate for travel.



    more...


    rihannas tattoo. Rihanna for Gucci#39;s Tattoorihannas tattoo. Rihanna for Gucci#39;s Tattoo
  • Rihanna for Gucci#39;s Tattoo



  • desiron
    08-09 08:54 PM
    Thanks for the update... what a relief.

    Ron



    What if a 07/24/06 Y version of 485 is used while filing between July 30th to Aug 17th? The FAQ says that it should be version 07/30/07 Y. Any help is appreciated.

    We signed on August 31st and Attorney used previous editions. i.e.07/24/06 Y version.


    Update from Murthy.com

    USCIS Website States Previous Editions of 485 FORM Accepted We checked with AILA and they have confirmed that we can rely on the USCIS website. AILA is also requesting clarification from USCIS to clear up the issue. Posted Aug 09, 2007 (11:00am ET)





    rihannas tattoo. Some stars of Rihanna#39;s tattoorihannas tattoo. Some stars of Rihanna#39;s tattoo
  • Some stars of Rihanna#39;s tattoo



  • eImmigJr
    07-26 12:25 AM
    Just noticed that my lawyer has attached marriage certificate of my co-worker in the dependendent's petition. I am waiting for the receipt.

    What are the impacts of this mistake? To compound the issue, my wife is flying out next week for a month to India.

    Gurus any answers on this is deeply appreciated.



    more...


    rihannas tattoo. Rihanna Tattoo hi-res picturesrihannas tattoo. Rihanna Tattoo hi-res pictures
  • Rihanna Tattoo hi-res pictures



  • ganesha
    09-04 02:23 PM
    As I understand, we would receive emails in this order: approval email, cpo email and then a welcome email

    Guys,
    Thanks for the responses...My email as you see in the first message is neither "Welcome" nor a CPO.

    So am I unique....unwelcomed approval.....strange...even in this there is no standard format or routine....

    SoP





    rihannas tattoo. rihanna tattoosrihannas tattoo. rihanna tattoos
  • rihanna tattoos



  • dchamero
    09-25 12:56 PM
    excuse my ignorance.... how do you know a lawyer is blacklisted? where did you go to check for that?


    Thanks



    more...


    rihannas tattoo. rihannas-new-backwards-tattoo-rihannas tattoo. rihannas-new-backwards-tattoo-
  • rihannas-new-backwards-tattoo-



  • dreamgc_real
    01-06 09:30 AM
    CIR is impossible with the current Congress, any legislator thinking it is a possibility is only misleading!





    rihannas tattoo. See Rihanna#39;s New Tattoo?rihannas tattoo. See Rihanna#39;s New Tattoo?
  • See Rihanna#39;s New Tattoo?



  • vensun
    05-19 04:27 PM
    I know it is basic question, but after reading the thread just got dought.

    I am planning to use AC21 soon, if my employer revokes I 140, is that going to effect my case?

    My details:-

    Worked employer for 4 years
    Labour substitution 2.5 years back
    I 140 approved 2 yrs back(06/2006)
    I1485 filed in July 2007

    Thanks,
    Ven



    more...


    rihannas tattoo. Rihanna Getting a New Tattoorihannas tattoo. Rihanna Getting a New Tattoo
  • Rihanna Getting a New Tattoo



  • sledge_hammer
    04-13 02:17 PM
    What line of work are you in? Either send me a PM or post here.

    I already transferred my H1 on 1st week of March within 1 day and worked on a 3-4 week project ( real Project from a good client) but now we are not been able to nail the next Project and this new company is very accurate about H1 ( they should be also ) - they will cancel my H1 after the last Pay stub.

    They are trying their best and i'm trying my best but things not working out on H1B. I definitely have way more fit Jobs on EAD and that's why I posted this in the weekend.

    If some real employer can transfer my H1 It will be quota exempt because I've I-140 approval.





    rihannas tattoo. Celebrity Rihanna Tattoo andrihannas tattoo. Celebrity Rihanna Tattoo and
  • Celebrity Rihanna Tattoo and



  • jonty_11
    07-05 03:34 PM
    "Mike Aytes, head of domestic operations for the USCIS, said all 147,141 employment-based green cards have now been issued for the year. "We are very sympathetic to the fact that people really had expectations … Folks spent a lot of time and effort, but it turned out they couldn't file, after all," he said."
    source/link always.....please



    more...


    rihannas tattoo. Rihanna wanted a gun tattooedrihannas tattoo. Rihanna wanted a gun tattooed
  • Rihanna wanted a gun tattooed



  • ak_2006
    10-28 12:16 PM
    Good One, thanks for posting.





    rihannas tattoo. 1124-rihanna-tattoo_bd.jpgrihannas tattoo. 1124-rihanna-tattoo_bd.jpg
  • 1124-rihanna-tattoo_bd.jpg



  • tcsonly
    09-24 03:53 PM
    CIS doesn't check FICO scores.



    more...


    rihannas tattoo. one of Rihanna Tattoos onrihannas tattoo. one of Rihanna Tattoos on
  • one of Rihanna Tattoos on



  • binadh
    07-05 10:20 AM
    Hey Gurus,

    What are the chances for ROW-EB2 to go backlog in OCT 2007. My wife's employer is filing for the LABOR this month. We are keeping our finger's crossed that it will be current in OCT this year.

    What do you guys think about that? Thanks.





    rihannas tattoo. the tattoo artist said,rihannas tattoo. the tattoo artist said,
  • the tattoo artist said,



  • visves
    06-18 02:37 PM
    With the new fee structure, you would not have to pay USCIS every year to renew your interim benefits (EAD/AP). This would be most helpful if you are from a retrogressed country and don't expect adjudication any time soon. But, I am not sure what disadvantage you would have if you wait and file on July 30 instead of July 1...obviously there would be a ton of people before you. Personally, I am not sure how everything would play out and if the benefits outweigh the risks.


    Since many are about to file their I 485 petitions, there was some talk about some advantages to filing this petition when the new fee structure goes into effect end of July.

    One might be able to wait till mid July to see the August bulletin come out, if PD still current then could file in August with the new fee structure.

    Question I had was -
    What are the advantages if any to filing when the new fee structure is in place?
    or should one file the earliest date one can, say 1st week of July?

    I would appreciate if someone could shed some light on this. Thanks!



    more...


    rihannas tattoo. of Rihanna#39;s tattoo. starrihannas tattoo. of Rihanna#39;s tattoo. star
  • of Rihanna#39;s tattoo. star



  • cox
    October 6th, 2005, 10:24 AM
    Have you noticed that it noticably degrades the image quality? Your little birds look pretty good, and I got a squirrel I was happy with, but these geese were not quite as sharp as I would have liked.

    Also, do you have any tips for dealing with the short focal range? Did you use binds or something for the little birds?





    rihannas tattoo. Rihanna#39;s new tattoorihannas tattoo. Rihanna#39;s new tattoo
  • Rihanna#39;s new tattoo



  • IWannaBeHowdy
    12-01 12:33 PM
    Hello Everyone,

    My employer filed for my H1-B extension and I have already received the Receipt with "Received date" and "Notice Date" of October 21, 2008 and October 24, 2008 respectively." My case is in Vermont Center.

    When I do the case search on USCIS.gov site, it says:

    "Your case can not be found at this time in Case Status Online. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, you can either call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283, or you can send an e-mail to uscis.webmaster@dhs.gov."

    I found at least one forum member in similar situation. Are there anyone else out there with the similar situation. Just trying to see if this is a unique issue or its happening to few more people. Please drop in a line if you are in a similar situation. We would appreciate it a lot.

    Thanks


    PS: Worthy to mention the numbers and email listed on the error message leads you no where. I wonder why they even have it there.





    rihannas tattoo. And we are back to Rihanna,rihannas tattoo. And we are back to Rihanna,
  • And we are back to Rihanna,



  • vjmjaan
    08-29 12:29 AM
    Guys,

    http://shusterman.com/cgi-bin/ex-link.pl?www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/UpdateDirectFiling062107.pdf

    As per the Direct filing update on 21st June you can file your 485 at any center regardless of your place of employment or residence or 140 approval.

    So dont worry, your case will be appropriately transferred to the correct service center.

    Let us concentrate more on the DC rally.





    gc_kaavaali
    06-03 03:21 PM
    I did change of address online...I also provided receipt numbers of 485 and EAD (renewal)...I think i don't have to do for approved cases like (I-140, I-131 and previous I-765 )...Am i right? I also did for my wife..





    desi3933
    03-14 09:10 AM
    I did check the USCIS website for the July 17, 2007 (reinstating the July Visa Bulletin) and July 23, 2007 (about I-485 fees) notices that are specified on murthy.com link you provided, but did not find them. So if any of you know how and where to get them from please let me know. Appreciate your help. Thank you.

    Here are USCIS links -

    July 17, 2007 Memo (http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/VisaBulletinUpdate17Jul07.pdf)
    July 23, 2007 FAQ (http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/EBFAQ1.pdf)


    _______________________
    US citizen of Indian origin



    No comments:

    Post a Comment