Monday, June 13, 2011

roger huerta tattoo

images such as Roger Huerta, roger huerta tattoo. Roger Huerta
  • Roger Huerta



  • smuggymba
    03-07 09:40 AM
    I have an approved I-140 from my current US company but there are some discussions of "layoffs" going around and I want to be ready for any scenario.

    My question is whether I can retain my PD with an approved I-140:

    1.) If the employer hasn't taken any decision to cancel I-140.

    2.) If the employer writes to USCIS about cancelling I-140.

    Thanks.





    wallpaper Roger Huerta roger huerta tattoo. roger huerta tattoo.
  • roger huerta tattoo.



  • EkAurAaya
    03-19 10:23 PM
    There are no TAX on selling price as long as you stayed in the house for 2 year , you can exclude up to $250,000 ($500,000 for a married couple)

    If you meet the two-year ownership and use tests for a principal residence, and don't sell more than one principal residence in any two-year period, you can exclude any capital gain tax on the sale - up to the $250,000 or $500,000


    When you close your sale, your real state lawer will pay to your bank, your real estate agent, your reality transfer fee and other misc fee like Attorney fee etc.

    I have sold 2 houses in last 7 years and no real estate lawyer ever asked for 10% tax!!!


    More over are you making any money on the property sale now a days?!



    FED allows

    Thanks for confirming! No i m not looking to sell in this market :D (although if i have to sell i will still break even) i have a rental property that i was thinking of selling early last year and the lawyer mentioned this to me... so i wanted to confirm!





    roger huerta tattoo. Roger Huerta Tattoo.
  • Roger Huerta Tattoo.



  • ossidon
    08-06 12:12 PM
    Wandmaker, Congratulations!

    I am hopeful too since like you my I140 had a LUD on 7/13. I am a Dec 04 EB2 filer and have an Infopass tomorrow to know the 485 status.





    2011 roger huerta tattoo. roger huerta tattoo. Roger Huerta Tattoo - MY350Z.
  • Roger Huerta Tattoo - MY350Z.



  • ArkBird
    12-12 04:22 PM
    Yes. If the company financials are problem, you may have the same problem with EB3. I suggest, get paid consultation from some reputed lawyers.



    Refile as what lawyer says, get new H1. That will give you some breathing room. If you see that current financial problem may jeopardize the new GC process as well, then you should switch over.

    I assume this lawyer is hired by the company. So he will never advise you to make a move. It is you who have to look at all the options and see if it makes sense.



    more...


    roger huerta tattoo. Roger Huerta Tattoo Ufc
  • Roger Huerta Tattoo Ufc



  • usirit
    10-25 11:17 AM
    Thank you for taking the lead on this.... I'll be @ 11:00 am





    roger huerta tattoo. Gray Maynard and Roger Huerta
  • Gray Maynard and Roger Huerta



  • joshraj
    10-06 09:37 AM
    Anyone with July 27 File Date, Please update receipt recd or not recd



    more...


    roger huerta tattoo. Roger Huerta
  • Roger Huerta



  • FredG
    May 18th, 2005, 09:46 PM
    Sometimes it's hard to get the dust off the sensor with one cleaning. I've cleaned mine once so far, and it still has some dust. I need to get some compressed air so I can recharge my $3 "sensor brush" from walmart and clean the CCD again. ;)Please continue to post your results with that brush. The article you initially referenced was quite interesting. You are the official Dphoto guinea pig for the $3 brush.

    GC Basic Question - H1B [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : GC Basic Question - H1B






    2010 Roger Huerta Tattoo. roger huerta tattoo. such as Roger Huerta,
  • such as Roger Huerta,



  • ashkam
    12-02 08:27 AM
    hi ashkam,

    what is the best way to get Transit VISA?

    i have only 2 hours between connecting flights. need to get it here in US?

    thx

    I'm not sure if you require a transit visa if you're traveling from the US to India and if you have an Indian passport. But you need to double check. If you're traveling from India to the US, you can get it in 5 business days. You have to submit your application in any one of the vfs (http://www.vfs-uk-in.com/) offices in India. You could probably get it from the US too, I guess but I am not sure how you would go about doing it.



    more...


    roger huerta tattoo. Roger Huerta(155) ?vs.
  • Roger Huerta(155) ?vs.



  • ebizash
    08-25 02:17 PM
    poorslumdog,

    I do appologize. I have made some donations today, will be making in the future.
    i will be more active in the posts and compaigns.

    will you please encourage others to respond to my questions?

    Thanks for giving me a wake -up call.

    Greencardfever5, first of all I don't think you needed to apologize. Everyone has their own schedules and priorities, and just because you did not spend enough time on IV, does not mean you are not welcome here.

    Now to your question - I was in similar situation last year , may be even more complicated than yours. First I got promoted (developer to Architect) in my GC sponsoring company in 2007 and then in 2008, I changed employer and took another promotion (Architect to Manager). In the first case, my GC employer filed an amended H1-B and in the second case, I used EAD to switch employer.

    I got RFE last month for employment verification letter. My current employer responded with my current position, salary (more than 50% higher than LCA), and job responsibilities. The USCIS accepted that response and my case has resumed processing. So if I were you, I would have no problem taking the Engineering Manager title.

    Hope this helps.





    hair Roger Huerta Tattoo - MY350Z. roger huerta tattoo. best goes to roger huerta
  • best goes to roger huerta



  • gc_coming
    07-18 07:04 PM
    This is what my lawyer says : "When the I-140 is already approved, there is no need to submit such letter.
    Only in the rare event that you have an interview at the time of
    adjudication of your I-485, then you must bring a recently dated letter
    stating such only for the purpose to reaffirm what they have already
    approved on the I-140. Interviews for Employment based cases are issued
    randomly. There is no reason to worry about this." Is it correct ?



    more...


    roger huerta tattoo. Tattoo of the Week: Aleksander
  • Tattoo of the Week: Aleksander



  • pa_arora
    03-26 04:38 PM
    This sustain act is total BS. They want to increase H1-B numbers without reforming the EB system. They do not want to increase EB numbers. They do not want to do away with country quotas. They don't have country quotas in H1-B. This just creates more and more backlogs for everyone. I HOPE THIS BILL DOESN'T PASS. The companies and lawmakers just want cheap labor without "paying" for it. Just a bunch of self-serving bigots !
    I disagree with u, i think this bill should pass which lets the EB pipeline inflates so much that it explodes.





    hot Roger Huerta Tattoo Ufc roger huerta tattoo. Roger Stone#39;s tattoo is the
  • Roger Stone#39;s tattoo is the



  • ramaonline
    03-18 02:33 AM
    You can take an infopass appt at the local office and speak to an immigration officer. I know of a similar case where the USCIS officer said that the derivative 485 application is no longer valid after divorce, and the derivative application will be denied. He sent some email to the service center asking them to deny the derivative 485. The primary 485 was still approved - I don't know what happened to the spouse's application.

    In any case as long as you are the primary applicant, and spouse is a derivative applicant- your 485 application will not be affected.



    more...


    house roger huerta tattoo. bfcfeb roger huerta tattoo. Roger Huerta Tattoo
  • Roger Huerta Tattoo



  • IneedAllGreen
    02-23 01:23 PM
    My Wife is attending her graduate school here. There is no need to show other than H4 visa and in most states you can have resident fees paid for your spouse study. More you can get information from the school you are intersted for H4 visa holder. Hope this help you.

    Thanks
    IneedAllGreen





    tattoo Gray Maynard and Roger Huerta roger huerta tattoo. (Roger Huerta Tattoo P)
  • (Roger Huerta Tattoo P)



  • WillIBLucky
    11-17 11:54 AM
    Yes, 2007 will be the best chance we would have. After that its all political stunt as we saw this year before elections.

    I sincerely hope I am wrong in this assumption.



    more...


    pictures Roger Huerta roger huerta tattoo. roger huerta (with the awesome
  • roger huerta (with the awesome



  • imh1b
    06-01 01:04 PM
    The idea is good, but who will work on it and why? Where are all the people who want it? Most people already have EADs.





    dresses Roger Stone#39;s tattoo is the roger huerta tattoo. makeup Roger Huerta, who is
  • makeup Roger Huerta, who is



  • furiouspride
    01-04 09:43 PM
    Hi Chris,

    I expedite my petion by calling to customercare. I recieved a letter from USCIS, saying that, your file assigned to adjudicating office. Can you please share your experience and if you get any update please do share with me.

    Thanks in advance

    Next time, instead of digging up a 3 year old thread, try the PM feature :)



    more...


    makeup Roger Huerta(155) ?vs. roger huerta tattoo. roger huerta tattoo. bfcfeb
  • roger huerta tattoo. bfcfeb



  • mmanurker
    12-31 04:36 PM
    Is your PD is current ? Goodluck any how.
    I have a loooonnnngg wait...my PD is Dec'2003 EB3-I. What is ur PD?





    girlfriend (Roger Huerta Tattoo P) roger huerta tattoo. MMA star Roger Huerta defends
  • MMA star Roger Huerta defends



  • chandra140
    08-28 11:09 AM
    Hi,

    Got some info reg my 140 issue.

    First my 140 was filed in first week of april and got receipt notice with received date as 11-Apr-08, and later it was rejected because of check bounce issue.

    Again my 140 refiled in july,and got my 140 receipt notice with received date as 24-Jul-08.

    (My labour was approved on 23-Jan-08 and its expiration date is 21-Jul-08)

    Got this response from my lawyer:
    we first filed it well before the dates,so you should not have a problem, as this is refiled in follow up to the original one.

    I am still wondering the USCIS will process my 140.





    hairstyles Tattoo of the Week: Aleksander roger huerta tattoo. Roger Huerta - Video
  • Roger Huerta - Video



  • DesiTech
    06-01 06:46 PM
    You will, however, need to keep the 140 and labor alive at your old job if you are beyond the 6th year of H1 in order to obtain an H1 transfer or extension with new employer. So if you are already done with your initial 6 year term, then you will need co-operation of your current employer to prevent him from withdrawing your current labor and 140 - atleast until 365 days have passed with new PERM labor or atleast until your PERM and 140 is approved with new GC process.

    If I transfer to new company, how can I keep 140 and labor alive ? Its in old company hands if they wish they can cancel correct ??

    MY 6th is completing Aug,2007. So U mean the new company has to start from ground zero then will I get H1 ext. or by that period my PD will be correct. Like my current PD is 06/2003 with EB3. But if I start from scratch I would be qualify for EB2. So can I get PD of my old which was filed under EB3 to new which would be filing under EB2 if I take new offer.

    Thx for ur help





    clif
    07-29 08:10 AM
    Two other issues could be:

    1. You will not be able to travel on student visa. If you enter US on student visa, it is considered as abandonment of I-485 application.

    2. You need recent salary statements for EAD renewal every year.





    Student with no hopes
    12-10 09:49 AM
    DREAM act is a political issue if passed will get Democrats millions and millions of hispanic votes and possibly help them in 2012 election. Republicans will also want those votes. So there is a possibility that DREAM will pass some day. It is unfortunate illegal aliens get path to citizenship and legal immigrants like us have to wait on an untimed line with a hope to get green card. It is all politics my friends. Bottom line is they are illegal when they came here. If they are students they should get F1 visas if they are working should get work permits. Giving them citizenship is ridiculous. No one supports our cause, not even the Hispanic community. Dude we should oppose illegal immigration that has kept legal immigration at hostage. Jai Hind!1

    Few problems with your post
    #1 It is politics to help the the hispanic community. At the same time, it is also common sense - since they are the ones, putting their neck out to get the reform. We sit at work and complain - and take no positive action to get the relief.
    #2 These people have to stand in line for GC and then citizenship - it is not direct citizenship - it is a path to legal residency.
    #3 If you are illegal, can't get any kind of visa - F1 or H1 or even a drivers license - which is why this legislation is justified or accepted by most americans.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment