Sunday, June 12, 2011

romantic poems for lovers

images Romantic Poems For Lovers. romantic poems for lovers. romantic poems for lovers
  • romantic poems for lovers



  • kanshul
    02-14 07:58 PM
    10 year law is not true. However, if your kid turns 21 s/he can sponser your GC with considerable less delay.





    wallpaper romantic poems for lovers romantic poems for lovers. hair Romantic Poems For
  • hair Romantic Poems For



  • saps
    03-16 03:44 PM
    We are in the same boat. We also filed our I-485 separately through our respective employers but we have not requested to merge the applications yet. From my consultation to an attorney, you have following options:

    1. If you already have receipt numbers for your case, you should send the copies of your I-485 receipt notice and approved I-140 along with your spouse's application. Attach a cover letter requesting to append your spouse's file with yours. That way, you don't have to do a separate step of letting USCIS know later on. Don't forget to include a copy of marriage certificate.

    2. In case you do not have receipt numbers for your case (which was our case), your spouse can fill out his/her application and then wait to receive notice receipts for both of your applications. Notify USCIS about merging your applications. From my understanding, there is no way of confirming if the files were merged so this doesn't gurantee that they will be merged.

    or

    You can wait till one of you get your green card approved. Once you are approved, you can take an infopass apointment and request spouse's adjuciation based on your spouse's approval and your pending application. Not sure , but you can also file follow to join (which takes 6 months) for the other member to receive GC once you have one approved GC in hand. You don't have to depend on PD after this.

    I honestly recommend taking a second opinion from attorney and would really appreciate if you can share what your attorney recommends.

    Hope this helps!
    Thanks





    romantic poems for lovers. good morning poems for lovers.
  • good morning poems for lovers.



  • gccovet
    11-24 01:24 PM
    my 485 got denied lastweek as my previous employer withdrawn approved 140. I changed employer after 1year of 485 pending. I am filing MTR..

    bnk96,
    Sorry to hear that, could you please PM pd_recapturing?
    Thank you.

    GCCovet





    2011 hair Romantic Poems For romantic poems for lovers. Romantic Love Thanksgiving
  • Romantic Love Thanksgiving



  • khukubindu
    08-17 07:21 PM
    My priority date (July 06 ) and EB3-ROW . I got couple of LUD ( 4 after June 30, 2009) recently on my I-485 application. In fact I got a LUD today also. I am wondering whether you also got any LUD recently.



    more...


    romantic poems for lovers. romantic poems for lovers
  • romantic poems for lovers



  • same_old_guy
    04-13 05:43 PM
    If it had 485 filing provision in it it would been wonderful. Shall we start sending email or call to Senator Chuck Hagel (R-NE) ?? What is IV's take on this ?





    romantic poems for lovers. romantic poems for lovers
  • romantic poems for lovers



  • jindal_sanjeev
    06-23 01:59 PM
    Thanks for the response guys.

    I will have to pay penalty if i amend my return. But i guess to be on the safe side i will have to do that.



    more...


    romantic poems for lovers. that you Romantic poems,
  • that you Romantic poems,



  • nhfirefighter13
    September 2nd, 2006, 06:37 PM
    Nice job, Antonio. I like both but prefer the second. :)





    2010 good morning poems for lovers. romantic poems for lovers. Romantic Poems For Lovers.
  • Romantic Poems For Lovers.



  • sekasi
    08-18 08:55 PM
    In that case, kinda have to make the ya rly counterpart ;)



    more...


    romantic poems for lovers. romantic poems for lovers
  • romantic poems for lovers



  • zico123
    05-17 02:00 PM
    Deal reached after weeks of closed-door bipartisan negotiations
    "Point system" established to consider education, skill-level in green card process
    Illegal immigrants could get "Z visa" after paying $5,000 fine, returning home
    Citizenship to be considered after border improvements, ID initiative complete

    THE PROPOSAL
    ILLEGALS:
    � Those who arrived before January 1, 2007, will be given immediate work authorization, granted a "Z" visa and put on path to permanent residence.
    � Head of household must return to home country within 8 years. They will be guaranteed back in.
    � Penalty: $5000, staggered

    ENFORCEMENT:
    � Double border patrol, new security perimeter, border fence.

    GUEST/TEMP WORKERS:
    � Guest worker program cannot begin until enforcement provision is in place.
    � 400,000 temp workers per year enter on two-year visas, must return home for a year then re-enter for additional two years. They may come three times.
    � Earn points toward merit-based green card.
    � May bring families on 30-day visitor visas each year.

    Source: Sen. Edward Kennedy's office





    hair Romantic Love Thanksgiving romantic poems for lovers. Romantic Lovers Wallpapers.
  • Romantic Lovers Wallpapers.



  • sargon
    07-09 12:14 AM
    http://seeker.dice.com/jobsearch/servlet/JobSearch?op=302&dockey=xml/9/7/974f8dfa5aa7d67486264fef13a9dbbf@endecaindex&source=4&bb=1

    Thought the least I could do was to name and shame such pimps. Though I seriously doubt if such folks are capable of feeling any shame.



    more...


    romantic poems for lovers. valentine poems for lovers.
  • valentine poems for lovers.



  • kprgroup
    12-28 10:03 AM
    Background OF Myself
    ----------------------
    a) Worked for Company A from 2003 to 2008.

    b) Company A applied I-140 and approved April 2006. AOS 485 filed on July 2007. Got EAD but never used it

    c)September 2008 I have Joined employer �B� by transferring H1B (Valid until Aug 2010).

    d) Employer A revoked 140 which triggered 485 denial in October 2008.

    e)Applied MTR and it was approved in NOVEMBER 2008 and 485 reopened.

    f)Applied AP & EAD renewal ,got a EAD card September 2010

    g) Since EAD extension got delayed I have applied H1-B Renewal August 1st week of 2010 and got a RFE now asking for proof how beneficiary qualify to extend beyond six years?

    Question

    I think the I140 revoked and 485 denial back in 2008 triggered the RFE. (Though MTR approved and 485 is pending)

    1)I have EAD approved and it�s valid until 2012 September .Is it possible can we withdraw HI-B Petition application when they request RFE?

    2)Can I have any chance of explain USCIS, by this rule below?

    ��USCIS has also specifically stated that if an approved I-140 is withdrawn after an I-485 has been pending for more than 180 days, the I-140 remains valid for purposes of AC21 � 106(c) portabilty:

    "If the Form I-140 has been approved and the Form I-485 has been filed and remained unadjudicated for 180 days or more (as measured from the form I-485 receipt date), the approved Form I-140 will remain valid even if the alien changes jobs or employers as long as the new offer of employment is in the same or similar occupation." AFM Sec. 20.2(c) ��

    Thanks
    KPR





    hot romantic poems for lovers romantic poems for lovers. tattoo romantic poems for
  • tattoo romantic poems for



  • potrero
    04-30 08:58 PM
    Great !

    Need to know if some one has done with I-140 approved from two different company and still did the porting with the earliest priority dates.....



    more...


    house hairstyles romantic poems for romantic poems for lovers. images romantic poems for
  • images romantic poems for



  • qualified_trash
    06-01 03:39 PM
    bbee,

    thanks for the same!!
    I will do it. Just to let you know, I am also pushing it at my client site (I work for a consulting firm).
    any meetings planned in DC for this weekend?? I will be in the area and would definitely like to stop by and associate the names with faces :-)

    --qualified_trash





    tattoo romantic poems for lovers romantic poems for lovers. hair romantic poems for lovers
  • hair romantic poems for lovers



  • GCBy3000
    09-01 05:00 PM
    Ohh... Is there a IV Core fan club?. Let us vote for president, congressmen and senators within IV and pass this SKIL bill.

    Me too need some fan.. it is getting warm in here.

    Have a nice long weekend guys. It will be fire from next week in congress on the immigration bill. May be the berkeybee, logiclife will also show up and cheer us again.



    more...


    pictures that you Romantic poems, romantic poems for lovers. girlfriend romantic poems for
  • girlfriend romantic poems for



  • crzyBanker
    09-24 08:21 PM
    I received my EAD but my spouse EAD did not arrive and it has been more than 2 weeks. The status says Card production Ordered.

    I have the same question should I have to wait untill the 30 days have passed to reapply for replacement ead or can I apply before?. Is there any way the process can be expedited as my spouse has to work on this EAD. Any info is really appreciated.





    dresses tattoo romantic poems for romantic poems for lovers. sad love poems pics.
  • sad love poems pics.



  • franklin
    05-31 10:46 AM
    Great news!

    But to answer the question posed - how do we get more of the affected retrogressed people involved. I suspect it will take "casting a wider net" and getting people from different countries.



    more...


    makeup romantic poems for lovers romantic poems for lovers. hairstyles romantic poems for
  • hairstyles romantic poems for



  • lecter
    February 27th, 2004, 07:39 AM
    Count me in............10 a week! We are all here to share and offer opinions, praises and learn from the good and the bad in all of us.....(talking about photography here...........Lecter)

    I cannot possibly comment bob...

    but I do get noticed in this country...

    hehe

    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/500/15128T3300-med.jpg





    girlfriend hair romantic poems for lovers romantic poems for lovers. Best-Quotes-Poems.com
  • Best-Quotes-Poems.com



  • RDB
    09-26 10:56 AM
    I am not sure if every state allows this but I know this is true for California. There are different reasons for taking this leave. If you had a baby - For a mother, it is 12 weeks, partially paid by the state and for a father it is 6 weeks partially paid by the state.

    If you have worked with your employer for atleast a year, you can also avail FMLA leave for 12 weeks (unpaid) without any issue. All the employers with 50 employess or more are supposed to follow this law.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_and_Medical_Leave_Act_of_1993





    hairstyles valentine poems for lovers. romantic poems for lovers. Words, Romantic Poems:
  • Words, Romantic Poems:



  • iv4yarli
    12-18 12:31 PM
    Looks like the EB2 dates for india have retrogressed by two years. I am applying for green card and would like to know if I shouls go with EB2 or EB3.

    Thanks for your help...





    aroranuj
    06-26 05:59 PM
    My employer got back to me today & informed me that based on the advise of the attorney they will not be providing me a copy of the I-140. He understands that I can leave the company anytime & that he would never hold me back. My question is if there is any other way of getting a copy of the I-140? Is a copy of either the approval notice or the receipt number critical?

    Thanks guys!!!!





    techskill
    09-24 12:33 PM
    People might also get the Last Due Date for rfe cases.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment