Friday, June 10, 2011

royal wedding dress_03

images A wedding styles and accessory royal wedding dress_03. indian wedding invitation card
  • indian wedding invitation card



  • sushilup
    08-22 11:02 AM
    i APPLIED ON 7th July...
    NO news

    I applied for EAD renewal at TSC on June 24 with a pending EB3 I485 pending at NSC. I still have not got an approval for EAD renewal!

    Is anyone else in the same boat got their EAD approved?
    Did I send my application to the wrong service center, I live in North Carolina?

    I know several other people that got their EAD renewal application approved at TSC and these people applied about a month later than me!!!

    Please advise :confused:





    wallpaper indian wedding invitation card royal wedding dress_03. the look of any wedding.
  • the look of any wedding.



  • mrajatish
    09-17 12:02 PM
    Explain your comments more clearly - do you mean EB1 unused is not getting used by EB2 India/China? If so, this is a matter of grave concern, and yes, we need to find out more information on this. We have to wait till DOS publishes Visa number usage this year. All EB1 and EB2 numbers should be used by over-subscribed countries in those categories and by no means by EB3.

    Find out/research as much as you can on this - we need to understand what is going on.





    royal wedding dress_03. Sims3 - C Dress 03
  • Sims3 - C Dress 03



  • AB1275
    12-16 11:36 AM
    My lawyer has submitted the advertisement to TWC for EB2 and EB3 category to weigh the options. She says it takes 5-10 business days for a response.....Is this true?

    She suggested that if we take the route of EB2 for the second time, the scrutiny will be more intense and hence my W-2 of 2008 should also show the wages per the payscale even though my new filing will start in 2009. Is this true?

    Kindly help!





    2011 the look of any wedding. royal wedding dress_03. makes it wedding PERFECT.
  • makes it wedding PERFECT.



  • simple1
    06-18 06:40 PM
    Guys,
    you all re jumping to conclusions based on opinions, have you forgoteen what OBAMA had been saying about immigration?

    1. Address legal immigration first
    2. Illegals will have to stand behind the ones who came in this country legally.


    Do you really think, that they will totoaly ignore legal immigrants and work on illegal. Obama has been talking about this process since his days of presidentail campaign,

    We all need to have faith and work towards making IV and its goal attainable.

    I hope the same.

    I agree. It is in best interest of all EB immigrants to stick together. That's all I wanted to say.

    Thanks.



    more...


    royal wedding dress_03. Beach wedding dresses
  • Beach wedding dresses



  • sanan
    05-22 11:39 AM
    huh?
    EAD is Employment Authorization Document. It can filed with your I 485, it has nothing to do with 485 pending for 6 months! Where are you getting such info from?

    People will be filing their I-485, not their EAD. EAD is something one gets after the 1-485 application has been pending for 6 months :)





    royal wedding dress_03. Kate Middleton#39;s Wedding Dress
  • Kate Middleton#39;s Wedding Dress



  • gc_on_demand
    06-22 10:09 AM
    I think OP is correct as CIR will not pass this year. Remember Mr bush took advantage 8 years ago and won election. Even he may knew that it will not pass. Same way Raid may know that it may not pass but what is wrong to take advantage of pushing CIR. Even if it doesnot pass or introduced he may win because Hispanic will think if he wins he may bring CIR for sure.

    Now in near future Mr President does not have any benefit of CIR unless he runs for next term. So for him delayed CIR is good. till 2011. So it may be win-win for both. Raid will make a vocal for it now and will win election and OBAMA will keep silence and make attempt in 2011. If passes or not he may win election again.

    Only catch is if hispanic people think that Replicans didnot help them and now dems not going to help again so they may not give vote to Dems as punishment and that may hurt.



    more...


    royal wedding dress_03. wedding dress 03-HF4134
  • wedding dress 03-HF4134



  • sapota
    10-23 12:07 PM
    I apologize from the beginning if I�m asking some stupid questions but I�m really confused after I read all those I-140 issues posted on this forum.
    I just received today my LC after a long wait in backlog from 04/2001.
    1. My lawyer is asking me for $1000.00 premium processing fee and some documents from my employer for this PP for I-140. Is it still available?
    Premium processing for I-140 has been suspended by USCIS. Ask your lawyer if he has read news lately.
    2. How long will be until this I-140 gets approved? Anyone who did this lately?
    I am sure quite a few people applied for I-140(I would guess around 150-200k) among the 320k people who filed these stages because of July VB fiasco. Looks like it will take an year just for I-140 approvals (We need to really observe USCIS trend & guidance after July VB fiasco
    3. I�m filling I-140 together with I-485. It matters, time PP wise?
    I am assuming your priority date is current. Again no PP for I-140.
    4. Is there another�next step� towards the GC or just wait for those to be approved?
    I-485 is the final step.
    5. I�m so �squeezed� on my wallet, how much money will be still needed until the GC is in my hand?
    I paid so far more then 35G. - The previous �steps� in processing fees and lawyer�s fees.
    It generally costs about $2k per applicant (multiply this by members of your family going to apply I-485 with you)for I-485 (lawyer + filing fees) & $1.5k for I-140(this is just for you not including Premium processing)
    I would really appreciate some honest answers; I�m seriously thinking to go back to my country if the GC will be too far away.
    If your priority date stays current, my guess is that you are looking at another year or wait for your actual GC. But you would get interim benefits like EAD, AP, AC21 after you apply for I-485. google?
    You are already 6 years & $35k in the hole. Want to save that investment or cut your losses. Personal opinion matters in that decision.
    Thank you guys for your attention and thanks IV for the good work done so far.
    :)

    Welcome





    2010 Sims3 - C Dress 03 royal wedding dress_03. A wedding styles and accessory
  • A wedding styles and accessory



  • Pineapple
    07-27 02:45 AM
    I just tried the phrase "Change of address", for the heck of it, and it was spot on.

    Non-tech guys like me can never figure out how you guys do all these cool things :)
    Very good work.. very useful.. I've added it to my bookmarks now. Thanks a lot.



    more...


    royal wedding dress_03. Sheath Wedding Gowns
  • Sheath Wedding Gowns



  • vishwak
    08-13 11:08 AM
    I did not Change status, I extended h4 Status; In fact USCIS gave us the approval and now we are again waiting for her EAD renewal to come in soon.

    Its been less than 100 days....

    Did she get Paystub, If not you are good.

    I don't think she can have both H4 & EAD. But once she started working on EAD and got paystub....Paid taxes etc.....I'm sure her status will be EAD and no H4 furthur...By any chance if USCIS got hold of it. Might cause problem for her 485 approval.

    USCIS gives whatever we ask for. We should be careful and take advise from Attorneys. Not one 2-3 Attorneys as some of the attorneys have limit knowledge. Best suggestions your Employer if he has good knowledge.....As they might have seen lot of cases for their employers.





    hair makes it wedding PERFECT. royal wedding dress_03. Click Picture
  • Click Picture



  • gc_chahiye
    10-01 12:52 PM
    They are not dumb , they might be already keeping a watch on you while on soil.

    no the point is, CHECKING itself is taking 2-3 years. Why would they start keeping a watch on someone if he/she is not a suspect? There are literally millions of pending applications, they cant keep a watch on everyone.
    The reason for slow name checks was discussed earlier somewhere (Ombudsmans report?): lack of resources and interest on the FBI side of things.



    more...


    royal wedding dress_03. White Burgundy, and Royal.
  • White Burgundy, and Royal.



  • gugan
    12-13 09:39 AM
    Hi, I am planning to apply for PIO card for my daughter , can you please tell me what are all the documents I need to get notarized ?

    Thanks





    hot Beach wedding dresses royal wedding dress_03. Wedding Photographers,
  • Wedding Photographers,



  • kamal
    08-04 04:05 PM
    Dude whats the consulting company name? If you want to land your employer in soup send his details to Dept of labor at "info@dol.gov"

    hey ,
    Thanks for your response. Actually I dont want to do that as long as my previuos employer doesn't proceed legally against me. But anyways I'll not hesitate to reveal all the details and will definitly mail everything to DOL. I am feeling much better now.



    more...


    house 2010-01-09T17:29:35 royal wedding dress_03. Don#39;t Trash The Dress - X-Cite
  • Don#39;t Trash The Dress - X-Cite



  • NikNikon
    June 18th, 2005, 09:56 AM
    I like the top one too, maybe you could of uped your ISO and used a quicker shutter speed to freeze the bird. Also this is a personal preference thing but I like to saturate the colors a bit in my post process just to bring them out a bit. Shooting into the light kinda leaves the land in landscapes a bit dull. The bottom two bird shots came out well. Do you have a lens that will let you get in closer? I'd like to see a portrait style shot of one of the birds with the odd bills.





    tattoo Kate Middleton#39;s Wedding Dress royal wedding dress_03. Mammon, n.
  • Mammon, n.



  • ssnd03
    03-04 04:59 PM
    What about the thousands who lost 2-4 years because they were stuck in namecheck, now the name check is cleared but the dates will not move..frigging idiots..too little too late

    Before giving the blue/green/red dots, think about this. they created a traffic jam and now they are suddenly releasing it. There were about 150-300k stuck in name check, now all of them are waiting for their PD to be current. (i am one of them too). Think how this will affect the overall queue.

    Priority dates were current before early 2005 due to FBI namecheck delays and other processing delays. Hence, EB visa numbers were always underused (and lost). If these processing delays were not so much back then, retrogression would have happened earlier, because there is always more demand than supply for EB visa numbers.

    Retrogression can only be resolved by increasing visa numbers and/or recapture of lost visa numbers. Retrogression has nothing to do with FBI namecheck delays. In fact FBI namecheck delays masked the retrogression for one or two years.

    We should be happy that namecheck delays are over for now and will restore some degree of FIFO.



    more...


    pictures wedding dress 03-HF4134 royal wedding dress_03. little
  • little



  • lost_in_migration
    05-15 01:31 PM
    /\/\





    dresses Wedding Photographers, royal wedding dress_03. Kelly Brook Wearing Sexiest
  • Kelly Brook Wearing Sexiest



  • desi3933
    07-09 02:18 PM
    I am not asking how to snatch the sugarcane out of an Elephant's mouth. I just want to poke the cane in his mouth until he bleeds, so that he will think twice before he grabs on the sugarcane next time. You know what I mean???

    I learned my lesson and just want to teach him something out of this as well. HELP ME here?

    Don't let your emotions cloud your judgment.



    more...


    makeup Sheath Wedding Gowns royal wedding dress_03. 2010-01-09T17:29:35
  • 2010-01-09T17:29:35



  • akhilmahajan
    04-11 03:19 PM
    Updating profile should fill up your information in the tracker.

    Will make a not of it.

    Thanks a lot.

    GO IV GO





    girlfriend Mammon, n. royal wedding dress_03. I guess I was lucky to have
  • I guess I was lucky to have



  • greencard07
    09-26 10:18 AM
    Hi All,

    NSC received my I765 applications on June 21st. I am still waiting for my EAD. I have seen many people from NSC got their approval for the same time frame. Is there anypone in the same boat. Is this something I should be worried about.

    Thanks!

    July 2 filer with NSC, receipt notice on Sep.7, Spouse's EAD approved and card ordered today. But mine is still pending. It seems NSC is speeding up for EAD. Good sign anyway.





    hairstyles White Burgundy, and Royal. royal wedding dress_03. Heidi Klum Open Dress
  • Heidi Klum Open Dress



  • Asian
    12-07 09:26 AM
    Hi,

    I am EB-3 ROW, PD in Nov.03, I-140 approved. I am planning on changing my current employer (non profit) to for-profit company.

    I am in my H-1 B fifth year. I renewed once on my third year. By the time I change my job to the new employer, I will have about one year left in my current H-1B.

    If I change the employer, will I be subject to H-1 B visa quota restriction?

    I have stayed with my current employer (University) for five years just for the hope of green card. But I think this is time to move on. Staying in my current job is so detrimental to my career.

    However, if the new company that may hire me, cannot find any H-1 B visa quota left for me, I will be in trouble if it is the case.

    I would appreciate your advice very much.

    Thank you always.





    h4visa
    07-27 01:46 PM
    After EAD is approved, H4 can work anywhere in any job.


    Thanks much Jasmin.





    vani
    08-26 02:49 AM
    Hi,
    I applied for H1B through a company for year 2010. I am currently on H4. As per this company, my application reached USCIS on April 7th. We have not got any receipt for this so far as per what the company says. My question is, is it possible that USCIS will take this long to issue the receipt number ? Is there a way to find out whether USCIS have received my application indeed. When I call the company who applied the H1, they keep saying we haven't heard back anything from USCIS. Can you help in answering my questions ?

    Greatly appreciate your reponse.

    Rgds,
    Vani



    No comments:

    Post a Comment