Tuesday, June 7, 2011

sad love quotes from songs

sad love quotes from songs. good quotes from songs 2011.
  • good quotes from songs 2011.



  • furiouspride
    08-03 06:22 PM
    When I open this post the AD on the top of the page said "zero calorie noodles" ha ha I could not resist I had to write a few lines...

    Dude - Life is too short, eat drink and be merry :p when you become 80 - even if you have 6 peck no one is going to want to look at you :D

    (do some workout like fun sports (Gym is for the dedicated ones) to stay active)
    Eat drink n be merry is all good. Just that you cant overdo it. O/w you will be on your way out @ 40 or worse yet, will have to deal with diabetes, cholesterol, hypertension etc. in the later part of your life. Key is to eat right and exercise. Cliched I know but I don't see too many people around sticking to this simple rule :)





    sad love quotes from songs. Sad Love Quotes That Will Make
  • Sad Love Quotes That Will Make



  • hydubadi
    02-03 09:14 AM
    Hello -

    Its been 30 days since my AP was mailed to me as per USCIS notification and I have not yet received it, but on other hand we receiver my wifes AP with in 3 days of approval.

    Can you guys suggest if I have to wait little longer or assume its lost in mail and apply for new one.

    Did any one on this forum experience more than 30 days to receive there AP since document mailed notification from USCIS.

    I would appreciate your suggestions/comment.

    Peace.





    sad love quotes from songs. famous sad love quotes
  • famous sad love quotes



  • pool_abab
    06-17 10:27 AM
    yes I mean received date. There was SLUD on 05/22 and then directly got CPO mail yesterday.

    Thanks for the update! Congrats!

    By receipt date do you mean "received date" or "notice date"?

    Was there any SLUDs prior to the CPO?





    sad love quotes from songs. sad love quotes from songs.
  • sad love quotes from songs.



  • admin
    05-18 11:21 AM
    CNN-IBN covered our Issues at the Meet and Greet Event in Washington DC. Here is the full story -

    http://www.ibnlive.com/videos/fullbvideo.php?id=10788



    more...


    sad love quotes from songs. sad love quotes 2011. that
  • sad love quotes 2011. that



  • pappusheth
    05-01 11:40 PM
    I'm currently on H1 visa (stamped) which is valid thru August 09. I'm going outside of US and entering back in mid May. When I enter, I'll have 3 months left on my visa. Do you think there could be any problem with just a few month remaining on my visa? Do you know if there is a requirement such as you need to have at least "x" number of months remaining on your visa to enter? I do have H1 extension I-797 approval notice valid from Aug 2009 thru Aug 2012, but not stamped in the passport.

    Anyone went thru a similar situation? was there any problem or extra questions asked at the POE?
    Thanks.

    pappusheth





    sad love quotes from songs. sad love quotes 2011. that
  • sad love quotes 2011. that



  • nousername
    03-31 05:47 PM
    Your 180 days start from the day your I-94 expired. And yes, 2 weeks or 4 weeks over stay will make a difference. Next time when you enter the country or at the Visa office they might ask you the reason.

    You did nit clarify if your partner is a US citizen, PR or visa holder. That might help in giving you some additional advise.



    more...


    sad love quotes from songs. Short Sad Love Quotes
  • Short Sad Love Quotes



  • GCfast
    09-08 12:44 PM
    Tried it. works quite well..thanks





    sad love quotes from songs. sad friendship quotes that
  • sad friendship quotes that



  • sgupta33
    03-20 03:23 PM
    Hello All,

    I am planning on using AC21 to port to a new job. Is it possible for my employer to revoke the I-140 after the 180 days have elapsed?

    Thanks.



    more...


    sad love quotes from songs. sad love quotes from songs.
  • sad love quotes from songs.



  • dingudi
    03-07 09:42 AM
    Visa stamping interview --> Feb 8th
    Was asked to submit technical questionnaire and other documents as per 221g which I did
    Received email confirmation that they have "received" the documents and sending it to DOS for further processing and will email me in sometime

    After waiting for one month and no sign of the elusive email, I flew in to LAX and used my Advanced Parole successfully. I had not cancelled my pending H1B application.
    The POE officer was very polite unlike the officer at the Mumbai consulate. They didn't ask me even "one" question about my pending h1B application or the H1b in general, had to wait in the secondary inspection room while they looked up my information. Was out in 20-25 mins.
    When I asked the POE officer what happens to the H1, he said it gets void. But as per earlier INS memos(Cronin Memo) and threads on forums, this is not the case right ? although I didn't start a discussion on this with him, because I didn't want to confuse him. My I-94 has AOS written on it which probably puts me in a Parolee status.

    Now my question is:
    ---------------------------------------
    I really would like to get back on the H1 status, so when the email arrives from Mumbai, does anyone know if its possible to withdraw the application .
    Then arrange for the h1B visa stamping interview at say Tijuana, Mexico which is 2 hours drive from where I live. Wouldn't I be in the PIMS system now (since I would have received the email from the mum consulate) and make the stamping faster at the regular timelines. I have my multiple entry AP as backup, so I can be back if I need to.
    I'd really appreciate if anyone can shed any light on this, I really hate to work on my EAD and would like to continue on the H1 as a backup for my entire family's sake.

    What you did was technically , not an appropriate step. It is clearly mentioned on AP that it is not intended to circumvent the visa process and this is exactly what you did. Either you should travel on AP OR apply for visa and wait for the visa. One of my friends did this and POE was not happy with it. So one should use AP very carefully.





    sad love quotes from songs. Sad Love Quotes From Songs
  • Sad Love Quotes From Songs



  • eb3_nepa
    10-26 03:53 PM
    But whateverr may be the case sorting top 20 records should not take much time.

    Sathyaraj ur talking abt selecting a different top 20 almost on each request. Unless you have a decently powerful system, this can be pretty taxing on the DB. Now this also depends on which column ur sorting on.

    Now if i go any further ppl might complain that i am not talking in English anymore.



    more...


    sad love quotes from songs. really sad love quotes that
  • really sad love quotes that



  • dtekkedil
    07-03 10:47 AM
    I guarantee you they won't do a thing with it. in fact they won't even be able to take it home (the workers that is) because they are not allowed to, it's almost like accepting bribes, right? Hey I have an idea, let's all apply lipstick and kiss a piece of paper and send that :D yes, even guys, it's for the greater good:D

    LOL!

    You are missing the point! Those flowers aren't meant for them! It is to show our protest in a unique way that will attract attention from the media! Till date there are only 3 websites that I have come across that covers this fiasco... Don't you want our plight announced in the media???

    It may not make a difference today... but it will definitely make a difference tomorrow if we keep it up. Let the public know more about this broken immigration system. Raise awareness about every pain that we go through!





    sad love quotes from songs. Sad Love Song Lyrics Quotes
  • Sad Love Song Lyrics Quotes



  • walking_dude
    11-06 10:20 AM
    Members from MI, please join your state chapter.

    Thank You.



    more...


    sad love quotes from songs. sad love quotes and poems. sad
  • sad love quotes and poems. sad



  • vivache
    09-26 05:14 PM
    "Top on IV's goals is 'ability to file for I-485' even when visa number is not available. As you perhaps know this will enable securing an EAD. Hope this answers your question."

    Unintelligent question .
    What time frame do we expect this to kick in .. if it does?
    (I know you can't give a definite date .. but just curious)

    Also how optimistic are we (IV lawyers) of getting this one in? (good chance, medium chance ??)





    sad love quotes from songs. sad love quotes from songs.
  • sad love quotes from songs.



  • rick_rajvanshi
    04-22 12:19 PM
    There is a high possibility that more RFEs are being issued as there is a lot of background processing going on. Th economy is down and there might be instructions from top to review cases closely.

    A denial can happen when RFEs are not responded in time.

    From what I have been seeing on forum - all RFEs that people got for i 485 are not something difficult to answer.

    If you look at RFEs for h1bs - some are very complicated and these days Attorneys are charging around 3K for responding to RFE with no guarantee



    I think it is quite normal that we are getting barrage of RFEs from USCIS. This perhaps is not due to recession or economy at all. It is also not unusual in my opinion. You are simply forgetting the fact that during July-Aug 2007 , so many of us filed 485s together. So its quite natural that when these cases are being processed, we are getting RFEs to re-check for authentications and cases are being pre-adjudicated and approvals are pending for lack of visa numbers. Nothing unusual. En mass filing is resulting in En mass RFEs.



    more...


    sad love quotes from songs. Best Sad Love Quotes 107
  • Best Sad Love Quotes 107



  • fall2004us
    10-20 05:36 PM
    Its illegal to work on H4 with ITIN, you need to have SSN, why did you even mention that on the tax papers. Try to hire a good lawyer to handle your case.





    sad love quotes from songs. the sad love songs.
  • the sad love songs.



  • karanp25
    06-16 11:57 PM
    LOL...that's the best reply you could come up with? "You are not looking for experiences but relevant information" - what else could be more relevant than an experience?

    BTW, that isn't my experience, but it may very well be yours given that the list of questions you have are rather irritating.

    Do you really think your anxiety and you tracking every step (name check, BG check, assignment to officer...blah blah) of you GC will really get you the GC faster? I seriously doubt that.

    But after thinking a bit more - i now understand your plan. Your list of questions may impress the infopass immigration officer, and the officer may recommend that you should be hired by USCIS as an IO, given that you are more familiar than him/her with the immigration process. Once you are hired, you plan to approve your own GC? Isn't that true?

    I am impressed.



    more...


    sad love quotes from songs. sad love quotes for girls.
  • sad love quotes for girls.



  • otovarm@hotmail.com
    03-03 02:39 PM
    well, that really sucks, I was not aware of the 180day rule. Many thanks for the information.

    So I have no other option than start all over again. One question, can I apply directly to a new LC or PERM or I need to go thru H1B first?

    My Plan B is Canada, already have Canadian Permanent Resident Card, I need to enter before May 2010....I might need to decide between just moving to Canada and in 3 years get citizenship Vs. Starting new PERM process in USA .....I will be aprox 7 years away from citizenship.


    Any thoughts??





    sad love quotes from songs. love quotes tagalog sad. love
  • love quotes tagalog sad. love



  • aristotle
    04-05 06:52 PM
    You can get an extension using A's 140 only if it was not revoked.

    Perm.. I was exactly in the same boat as u were but I went ahead and changed the job from company A to company B and got 3 year extension till 10/09. Then I went to India and got the visa stamped till 10/09. My new employer i.e. company B has now started processing my GC again.. Now, let us see if I can port my PD of 12/05 with company B.

    My question is if I decide to move again to company C [Not gonna do] or my new employer i.e. company B fires me [U never know] i.e. in case if I do not have labor or 140 done with my new employer i.e. company B and say I ran out of H1B at the end of 10/09, then can I get further 3 year extension with company B or new company C on approved 140 from previous employer i.e. Company A?

    Thanks!!





    sad love quotes from songs. Sad-love- phone from lola
  • Sad-love- phone from lola



  • gcformeornot
    04-08 01:09 PM
    Paper filed too... 2 main reasons.

    No FP required at local office(so no day off... no kids hassle...)
    With e-file you anyway need to send documents via post......

    Beside Paper file is easy to self file so no cost difference....





    gcisadawg
    03-27 01:16 AM
    There are more than 100,000 emails and more than 40,000 paper letters coming to Obama every day. I doubt, if all get acknowledged after somone reads them. Some sort of filtering process has to handle that task. With security I meant, checking on originating IP addresses against their watch-lists, certain words in the text, etc. As per reports, Obams is given some 10 letters (may be some emails) everyday to read.

    u bet! :)





    WaitingForMyGC
    06-25 09:56 AM
    Bumping up.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment