Thursday, June 9, 2011

sad quotes about death

images Twitter is for Now sad quotes about death. sad quotes about death.
  • sad quotes about death.



  • thepaew
    02-09 01:41 PM
    Hello Pappu,

    I can write this. Please let me know the word count. When is the deadline?

    BR

    We have an opportunity for an op-ed to be published in a leading Indian media about the recent amendment that harm foreign workers.

    Please send it to info at immigrationvoice.org urgently so that it can be published while the issue is hot and it complements our effort to oppose in the conference





    wallpaper sad quotes about death. sad quotes about death. sad quotes about death. life and death quotes; life and death quotes. NiteWaves77. Jan 9, 06:56 PM
  • sad quotes about death. life and death quotes; life and death quotes. NiteWaves77. Jan 9, 06:56 PM



  • vverma17
    08-19 06:44 PM
    Jingi I might not be able to help you, but I am also expecting RFE for my wife. Just anxious to know what was you RD and at which Service center.





    sad quotes about death. sad quotes about death. sad quotes about death. sad quotes about death. Frosticus. Apr 20, 08:10 AM. So what are we looking at?
  • sad quotes about death. sad quotes about death. sad quotes about death. Frosticus. Apr 20, 08:10 AM. So what are we looking at?



  • pmpforgc
    11-22 03:09 PM
    Hi

    I am working in University in US and my I-140 (EB-2 Sch-A) is approved and my I-485 is pending. I have H-1B approved from March-06 but yet not stamped.

    I am planing to Go to India some time next summer.

    But before that I am planing to go to MEXICO ( MATAMOROS) for H-1B and
    H-4 stamping for my family.

    Do I need to carry any extra documents apart from those needed for H-1 B stamping?

    DO I need to Get Advance parole before going to mexico for H-1B stamping?

    Does the my going out of country with pending I-485 without taking AP will affect pending application of I-485?

    Your experienced advise will help me a lot.





    2011 sad quotes about death. life and death quotes; life and death quotes. NiteWaves77. Jan 9, 06:56 PM sad quotes about death. sad quotes about death. sad quotes about death. sad quotes about death. Object-X. Nov 27, 03:20 PM. I don#39;t understand this.
  • sad quotes about death. sad quotes about death. sad quotes about death. Object-X. Nov 27, 03:20 PM. I don#39;t understand this.



  • pragir
    07-16 04:35 PM
    Has anyone and their spouse both filed for 485s while listing each other as beneficiary as well?

    Is this possible?



    more...


    sad quotes about death. sad quotes about death. quotes about death tattoos. quotes about death tattoos. Bonte. Apr 2, 07:34 PM
  • sad quotes about death. quotes about death tattoos. quotes about death tattoos. Bonte. Apr 2, 07:34 PM



  • royus77
    07-01 03:11 PM
    Anyone willing to join the lawsuit should be willing to join by giving full information about themselves and about their application. Yesterday core members asked this question on a thread and only one person out of thousands of people who visited the site said they are interested. Let us see who all are truely willing to join this lawsuit? It is very easy to annonymously post such messages, but when people cannot even give their corect email id , name and phone number in their profile I highly doubt a lawsuit will be possible.

    Let us see on this thread how many members are willing to join a lawsuit?

    Mostly of the people just think its just giving the annonymous name,phone numbers and getting the benefit of the decision .Please read these point and understand carefully before jumping.

    Please be aware, though, that USCIS is likely to examine plaintiffs’ adjustment of status applications more closely than it otherwise might. It may ask the plaintiffs questions and ask for additional information about their adjustment applications or immigration status. See below regarding “discovery.”

    http://www.murthy.com/current485/VisaBulletinFAQ6-29-07.pdf





    sad quotes about death. angel quotes for death. sad; sad quotes about death. Into the Valley of Death; Into the Valley of Death
  • angel quotes for death. sad; sad quotes about death. Into the Valley of Death; Into the Valley of Death



  • painful_GC
    03-11 03:10 PM
    hi..Many thanks..this is an excellent information..I was suggested to wait for the H1 Decession and then get L2 status.Good to know that we can do L2 and EAD cocurrent filing.is there any URL about this information ?? Secondly..

    If i go with required documents to india and get stamped how long do u think it takes??



    more...


    sad quotes about death. sad quotes about death
  • sad quotes about death



  • kaisersose
    07-27 02:48 PM
    Thanks. I will ask my employer if they can provide me one.

    The Labor is of no use to you, except to feel secure that they indeed applied for your Labor. But since you have already applied for your 485 and have an RD, it is obvious there was a labor and that is all you really need.

    Since you have already applied for 485, a 140 copy would be pretty much useless too. I would not sweat it out.

    For AC21, it is better to have a 485 receipt copy. Make sure you get that. You will also need it if you travel outside the US before your AP arrives.





    2010 sad quotes about death. sad quotes about death. sad quotes about death. Frosticus. Apr 20, 08:10 AM. So what are we looking at? sad quotes about death. Twitter is for  Now
  • Twitter is for Now



  • leo2606
    08-12 09:25 PM
    Last week lot of people got LUD as 08/05/2007 and no one got any receipts or checks cashed.

    I don't think it means anything at this point.


    My case EB3 PD Jan 2004
    I40 approved TSC July 2007
    485 filed at NSC July 2nd

    LUD is 8/12/2007

    Does this mean anything ?



    more...


    sad quotes about death. sad quotes about death. quotes sad quotes death; quotes sad quotes death. ingenious. Aug 20, 02:39 PM
  • sad quotes about death. quotes sad quotes death; quotes sad quotes death. ingenious. Aug 20, 02:39 PM



  • Hong12
    02-06 01:49 PM
    Thank you very much for your help. I really appreciate it. I actually tried to fill out the Forms DS 156 and DS 157 and got totally lost. The following is my background. I worked at the company A in US as an Electrical Engineer until May, 08 (the end of my 6 year H1). Then, I went back to Malaysia and worked on my family business as a store manager and business owner, selling electrical appliances. My PERM is currently pending over one year now. Accordingly, I got an approval for 1 year and 2 months on my H1. I will now come back to work at company A in US, starting March 5, 09 (the same US company that I worked until May, 08).
    I have questions that I am unsure about the Forms DS 156 and DS 157 as the followings:

    Form DS 156
    - Question 28 (who will pay for your trip): does the trip need to be paid by the US Employer? Can I pay it myself? My concern is I am not sure if I have to pay it myself because of my H1 Status. Pls advise.
    - Question 20 (Name and Address of Present Employer or School): I think this should be my current company. In this case, please advise if this should be Company A that I will be start working in March or my family business in Malaysia.
    - Question 21 (Present Occupation): should this be Electrical Engineer or Store Manager (Business Owner) for my family business? I actually worked as an Electrical Engineer for over 8 years. I only worked on my family business as a Store manager (Business Owner) for one year. Please advise which one I should put.
    - Question 25 (Name and Telephone Numbers of Person in US Who You Will Be Staying With or Visiting for Tourism or Business): I will go back to work at Company A in US, and my brother lives in the same area that I will be working. So, I�ll be staying at my brother�s place. In this case, should this Item be the company A�s address or my brother�s address? Otherwise, should I put �None�?
    - Question 29 (Have you ever been in US?):
    For How long?: would this be (6 year � 2 months) since I spent 2 month vacation outside US during this past 6 year H1?
    Enter Additional Visits to US here: I made 3 trips to Malaysia and 2 trips to Canada during this past 6 years of my H1B. I also made one trip to Canada during my F1 visa. In this case, I�m not sure if this should be the date I returned back to US from my trips to Malaysia and Canada. Should I mention only the trips during my 6 year H1 or mention all the trips, including the period of my F1 Visa?

    DS 157
    - Question 12 (Not Including Current Employer, List Your Last Two Employers): I worked at company B in US till Jan, 07 and then moved to Company A in US until May, 08 (the end of my 6 year H1). Then, I came back to work on my family business till now. I will go back to work at Company A again in March, 09. I am not sure if my present company is my family business in Malaysia. My future company is Company A that I will start working in March, 09. My two previous companies are Company A that I worked from Jan, 07 to May, 08 and also Company B that I worked before Jan, 07. In this case, should I put Company A (Jan, 07 to May, 08) and Company B (before Jan, 07) as the last two companies? Please advise.

    Another issue is that I worked on my family business as a Store Manager (Business Owner) for almost one year. This is not engineering work. Would this cause me any problems for my visa application because I will go back to work with company A as an electrical engineer? Note that I still get work from company A from time to time, but I just did not get pay during this time that I stay in Malaysia. Please advise.

    Please help�. I am totally confused and need to use these two forms for the visa interview. Thank you very much.





    hair sad quotes about death. sad quotes about death. sad quotes about death. Object-X. Nov 27, 03:20 PM. I don#39;t understand this. sad quotes about death. sad love quotes; sad quotes about death. quotes-goodbye-death-lose-; quotes-goodbye-death-lose-
  • sad love quotes; sad quotes about death. quotes-goodbye-death-lose-; quotes-goodbye-death-lose-



  • Funky_Monkey
    09-14 05:05 PM
    Talked to a lawyer, essentially everyone is right.

    On paper, I am not illegal as long as the 485 is pending, but in theory, I am illegal as long as 140 is denied.

    The clock for illegal stay starts when 140 is denied.

    This is a gray area and there is no USCIS rule for what to do in this case. So to be safe, I need to get out and come back as H4 again.

    gotgc, how did you do InfoPass? I went though the infopass system and there is no option for me to verify whether my 485 is indeed legitimately active (based on the NIW 140) or not.



    more...


    sad quotes about death. Short Sad Love Quotes For Her.
  • Short Sad Love Quotes For Her.



  • Steve Mitchell
    January 17th, 2005, 09:47 AM
    Nice job Anders. 2,3,4 and 5 are the best of these I believe. You're exactly right about practice. The more you shoot the better you will get, as you are demonstrating. Patience and alertness are the key as well. When you can't control what's happening, you have to anticipate, and be alert to catch in when it happens. Shooting from the penalty box allows from some great shots. Be alert in there though. The first time I did that a puck whistled by myhead. Thank goodness I ducked and moved my head. Water from the ice was literally on my ear and the puck hit behind me. I would have hit me square in the head.





    hot sad quotes about death. quotes about death tattoos. quotes about death tattoos. Bonte. Apr 2, 07:34 PM sad quotes about death. sad quotes about death. sad
  • sad quotes about death. sad



  • nefrateedi
    08-29 12:03 PM
    Could someone please, help me with the following situation; HERE IS MY EXPLANATION:

    ....My permanent employment is in Massachusetts...so from what I read( from I-140 and 485 instructions) my permanent employment which is Massachusetts...does not correspond to the Nebraska Service Center...it corresponds to the Texas Service Center. I've noticed this only after my lawyer sent my package to NEBRASKA.

    Please tell me if I'm accurate about this matter?


    Will USCIS REJECT MY PACKAGE OF i-140 AND i-485 because of improperly filed?

    Please help me!
    Your help would be highly appreciated!

    When were your applications filed? If it was before July 30, your I-485 could be filed at either Nebraska or Texas.



    more...


    house Sad-Quotes-About-Death sad quotes about death. sad quotes about life and
  • sad quotes about life and



  • gcformeornot
    08-07 09:15 AM
    on this forum will get answers...





    tattoo angel quotes for death. sad; sad quotes about death. Into the Valley of Death; Into the Valley of Death sad quotes about death. sad quotes about death. Some of my favorite quotes,; Some of my favorite quotes,. Popeye206. Apr 8, 04:20 PM
  • sad quotes about death. Some of my favorite quotes,; Some of my favorite quotes,. Popeye206. Apr 8, 04:20 PM



  • desi3933
    07-08 11:08 AM
    While on AoS, are we classified as US Resident - as long as we pass the IRS resident test of presence in US.

    Thank You and best wishes

    While AoS is pending, the status is Temp US Resident. This is same on H1/L1/H4/L2.

    This is nothing to do with status for tax filing. Example: one staying at B1 status for 183+ days will be classified as US resident just for tax filing (if he has income such as share income), for all other purposes he is still a visitor.

    .



    more...


    pictures sad quotes about death sad quotes about death. sad quotes about death. sad quotes about life and; sad quotes about life and. cvaldes. Apr 5, 09:47 AM
  • sad quotes about death. sad quotes about life and; sad quotes about life and. cvaldes. Apr 5, 09:47 AM



  • met3259
    10-10 04:32 PM
    Once you get your GC, you can do what you want when you want. You can work anywhere. Your consulting company nor any company has the right to hold you on any contract whatsoever, unless ofcourse your client has non competitive contract that prohibits you from joining them.

    For naturalization, it does not matter whatsoever. You can say that you were offered a better position that matched your skill set and experience and hence you ("on your own free will") joined another company. And hey, congrats. Worry not. U R much better off. Love your job, not the company!!! And you can work 2 jobs that are not even related. No one cares -

    I also just got GC

    I think that in this case this person can "move on". HOWEVER - I would retain STRONG DOCUMENTATION that this is not your choice and that the consulting firm is letting you go!

    We need to understand this as a group and my attorney tells me that: I am being brought into this country to do this job - I can not simply leave the next day after getting GC on my own accord (unless in very similar job -- as in this case); BUT this is a grey area where we must spend "some" amount of time in the job we are being brought in for -- six months? 9 months? 1 yr?

    My attorney has indicated 6-9 months is reasonable to move on to something completly new (as I have been doing this job for 6.8 years and am tired of it).

    Help anyone???????





    dresses sad quotes about death. sad sad quotes about death. sad quotes about death. sad
  • sad quotes about death. sad



  • kondur_007
    08-19 10:51 AM
    While thousands of Indians are trying their best to make a cut into citizenship club, here is one Indian-origin Doctor bringing bad name by commiting immigration fraud.

    Psychiatrist gets 10 months, gave fake citizenship waivers to 492 | Detroit Free Press | Freep.com (http://www.freep.com/article/20090818/NEWS03/90818074/1318/Psychiatrist-gets-10-months--gave-fake-citizenship-waivers-to-492)

    Dr. Chikamarri Ramesh got 10 months imprisonment. He should have been deported.

    What I don't understand is what is the importance of this news?
    It seems like a US person (he may even been born in US) committed a crime; and got punished. What he did is shameful. But how does it matter if he was of Indian origin or Somalian origin!! (by the way, there is no mention in the news about "indian origin"; he was just a US person and that's all he still is.) That's the beauty of this country, no descrimination.

    If you still eventually want to be identified in news as "of indian origin" rather than US person, you are in a wrong country. This is a melting pot where you will be accepted as "one of them", but you also must have of spirit of "becoming one of them". And yes, you are proudly allowed and you should carry your own heritage with you, just make it a part of the whole society.

    Hope you understand.



    more...


    makeup sad quotes about death. quotes sad quotes death; quotes sad quotes death. ingenious. Aug 20, 02:39 PM sad quotes about death. Sad-Quotes-About-Death
  • Sad-Quotes-About-Death



  • shantanup
    04-08 12:17 PM
    This question put me to shame. We are trying to become US citizens and we do not even know Havaii is a US state.

    Before posting this did you even think that the ship may be crossing international waters and US immigration laws may not hold good in that region? Were you not too quick to judge one's competency?





    girlfriend sad quotes about death. Some of my favorite quotes,; Some of my favorite quotes,. Popeye206. Apr 8, 04:20 PM sad quotes about death. Funny Quotes; sad quotes about death. angel quotes for death. sad; angel quotes for death. sad
  • Funny Quotes; sad quotes about death. angel quotes for death. sad; angel quotes for death. sad



  • adibhatla
    02-18 12:15 PM
    I am in same situation. MTR approved to reopen 485 but online status not changed still shows 'denial notice sent'.

    bkn96 - Can you pls tell me how long the processing took to approve the MTR. Greatly appreciate your help in this matter.





    hairstyles Short Sad Love Quotes For Her. sad quotes about death. sad quotes about life and; sad quotes about death. sad quotes about love and pain; sad quotes about love and pain
  • sad quotes about life and; sad quotes about death. sad quotes about love and pain; sad quotes about love and pain



  • lord_labaku
    09-10 10:00 PM
    Fantastic campaign





    dealsnet
    10-23 08:55 PM
    Your labor wants masters only or bachelors with 5 years is acceptable?


    Look bullet no. 2.

    The following degree equivalency determinations have been made by the AAO, USCIS, District Court and through regulations:


    1. A Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) is the foreign equivalent of a US medical degree. (2009)

    2. A three year Bachelor’s degree from India is equivalent to a US Bachelor’s degree. (2008)

    EB-2 & EB-3 Degree Equivalency | US Immigration Blog (http://blog.messersmithlaw.com/?p=50)


    MurthyDotCom : Combination Degrees found by AAO Equal to 4-Year U.S. Degree (http://www.murthy.com/news/n_combdg.html)


    YOU NEED GOOD LAWYER. FILE COMPLAINT WITH AAO.


    Hello,

    Please advice on this.

    Application is filed under EB2 category.
    In Labor certificate minimum education requirement is Master's

    My I-140 is denied because of 3 years Bachelors degree.
    I have 3 yrs bachelors + 2 years Masters + 4 yrs work exp.

    Received RFE on 15th June 2009.
    We submitted 2 education evaluations on Sept 3rd 2009, which says my Master’s degree is equivalent to US Masters Degree.

    Received denial notice on 28th Sept 2009.
    After denial, Lawyer is planning to file appeal with federal court.

    Does anyone have the same issue?

    I read about a company called Career Consulting International (CCI)on internet, it seems they can prove my 3 yrs bachelors degree is equivalent to 4 yrs US Bachelors degree.
    To proof this CCI is charging a huge amount.

    Does anyone have any info about CCI?

    Please advice.

    Thanks.





    LloydsApple
    11-11 10:20 AM
    hey all i can't find where to post a new thread so hopefully I can hijack this quick.

    I called the USCIS number for info but can't speak to an operator.

    My wife is planning on traveling to hawaii in december. She will have her drivers license by then. She has her I-485, I-130, I-765 and some other M109109 (whatever that is).

    she wants to know if its ok for her to travel to hawaii (from florida). it's in the united states so i can't imagine there being an issue. she will be traveling to ohio later that month and to me its the same thing. I'm just trying to get the opinion from someone who would know for sure.

    thanks for any help!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment