Wednesday, June 8, 2011

sad quotes about pain and love

sad quotes about pain and love. sad quotes about love and pain. sad quotes about love tagalog. sad quotes about love tagalog. galaxy121. Jun 23, 03:42 PM
  • sad quotes about love and pain. sad quotes about love tagalog. sad quotes about love tagalog. galaxy121. Jun 23, 03:42 PM



  • nk2006
    07-04 04:00 PM
    Another possible example here: I heard a case where one labor led to TWO green cards. My understanding this is not possible and might have happened because of the rush USCIS was approving cases.

    A friend of mine got 485 approval on June 29th. He was not expecting it to be approved for a specific reason: his company applied his GC using a pre-approved labor. The original labor was with a differnet person who left the company after his 485 was pending for six months (during retrogession time). That person later joined a company and eventually got his 485 approved. Meanwhile the company applied for the I140 withdrawal and simultaneously went ahead applying for I140 and 485 for my friend (he played along since nothing worse going to happen to anyone; and he had a complicated visa situation). They were not hopeful of approval but suddenly they saw the approval on June 29th.

    Who knows how many more irregularities happened there during last two weeks.





    sad quotes about pain and love. Your love quotes, sad love
  • Your love quotes, sad love



  • dcrtrv27
    10-09 01:40 PM
    kkt tkk

    I called teh 800 number 1-800-375-5283 then looked for the option for problem with the case .....then 9 and then back to 2 where I got hold of CR.





    sad quotes about pain and love. Depressed and Sad love quotes
  • Depressed and Sad love quotes



  • fcres
    07-26 01:00 PM
    I dont think 140 approval notice is manditory, in many cases employees do not have 140 approval notice because that is a property of employer and not employee, 485 receipt notice is fine.

    You might be right. Anyway i got this info from another thread here. I had the copy, so i included it.





    sad quotes about pain and love. sad quotes about love and pain. love quotes pictures. love quotes pictures. lhawkins. Sep 22, 06:13 PM. It doesn#39;t really matter what you think about
  • sad quotes about love and pain. love quotes pictures. love quotes pictures. lhawkins. Sep 22, 06:13 PM. It doesn#39;t really matter what you think about



  • ags123
    08-29 09:33 AM
    thanks for your post. Ya its my sister's wedding. I had decided to go until this H1 revocation email came. I has seen some cases on IV a while ago where people got the H1 revocation email and I-485 denied without NOID/RFE. If this happens when I am in India I am screwed.
    I realize that 80% nothing will happen, but it is that off chance that something happens to I-485 when I am out of the country which has me worried.
    Anyways 2 more weeks of thinking I guess before I board that flight. Hanging by this EAD/AP thread and uncertainities of AC21 etc is really painful.



    more...


    sad quotes about pain and love. sad quotes about love and pain. quotes about love and pain. quotes about love and pain. thejoshu. Mar 19, 10:31 PM. You#39;re all far too willing to accept the
  • sad quotes about love and pain. quotes about love and pain. quotes about love and pain. thejoshu. Mar 19, 10:31 PM. You#39;re all far too willing to accept the



  • sam_hoosier
    07-25 05:04 PM
    Hello folks,

    First of all thankyou for your input in advance.

    I just switched from OPT to H1-B and got my I-797A. I am planning to go to my home country at the end of the year to get my passport stamped.

    My employer gave me the lower portion of the I-797 which has I-94 on the right and it says the lower left portion is for personal records. However, my employer cannot find the upper portion of the I-797. I have a copy of the full I-797. Can you please advice what I should do? I need to give I-94 when I depart the US. So I will have anly the left lower portion of the I-797 to apply for the visa. Is it OK? Again, my employer has misplaced the upper portion of the I-797A. Do I need it the upper portion for visa purposes?

    Thank you!

    Your lawyer should be able to help you get a duplicate I-797 if your employer cannot find the upper portion. I believe you would need the entire document when you go for H1B stamping.





    sad quotes about pain and love. sad quotes on life and love.
  • sad quotes on life and love.



  • immiindi09
    01-12 01:55 PM
    Gurus,

    Here is what I found on USCIS website for renewal I765
    *****
    If you are filing for an extension of your Employment Authorization and your Form I-485, Application for Permanent Residence, was filed before July 30, 2007, then you must pay the $340 filing fee.
    *****

    I filled my EAD with I485 on August 2007. I got my EAD on 10/21/2007 which
    is expired and want to renew it.

    Do I need to pay the filing fee? Here it says any one filed I765 before July 30th 2007, they need to pay the renewal fee but nothing is mentioned for those who filed afterJuly 30th 2007?

    Does any one has any idea?



    more...


    sad quotes about pain and love. sad quotes about love and pain. sad quotes
  • sad quotes about love and pain. sad quotes



  • sodh
    07-11 09:37 PM
    Everything has its charm once, try something creative.





    sad quotes about pain and love. sad quotes about love and pain. love quotes tagalog sad. love quotes tagalog sad. wirelessmacuser. Oct 6, 03:27 PM. The quot;Three Phase Cyclequot;
  • sad quotes about love and pain. love quotes tagalog sad. love quotes tagalog sad. wirelessmacuser. Oct 6, 03:27 PM. The quot;Three Phase Cyclequot;



  • GreenCard4US
    08-31 03:59 AM
    I am in a similar situation but I had worked for the GC processing employer for 6 years but switched jobs before I applied for 485. Can I invoke AC21?



    more...


    sad quotes about pain and love. sad quotes about love and pain. quotes about love and pain; quotes about love and pain. mad jew. Apr 2, 06:11 PM
  • sad quotes about love and pain. quotes about love and pain; quotes about love and pain. mad jew. Apr 2, 06:11 PM



  • Raj Iyer
    09-13 06:28 PM
    Hi:
    This will also not qualify under EB-2. Your underlying bachelor's degree has to be 4 years equivalent to a U.S. bachelor's degree. secondly, 4-6 experience is not the same as 5 years of progressive experience.





    sad quotes about pain and love. sad quotes about love and pain
  • sad quotes about love and pain



  • viva
    01-27 08:02 PM
    Forget it....It seems there is no interest in people contributing to this site..

    cowards...misers....u will repent your miserliness when you do not get any bill with green card relief......at that time, it will too late to do anything.....



    more...


    sad quotes about pain and love. sad quotes about love and pain. love quotes and sayings for; love quotes and sayings for. Randy06. Dec 25, 01:15 AM
  • sad quotes about love and pain. love quotes and sayings for; love quotes and sayings for. Randy06. Dec 25, 01:15 AM



  • lecter
    February 27th, 2004, 09:14 AM
    By the Lecter, how much does it cost you to get 'noticed'? (Couldn't wait to get to that bit)

    "They can because they think they can"

    On this day the traffic had been stopped for the parade.....

    I was out of the car (Camera always at the ready) and I was taking photos of the girls dancing and got noticed (no cost).

    Here's another "Noticed me" shot..

    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/500/15128T3321-med.jpg





    sad quotes about pain and love. sad quotes about love and pain. and sad love comes pain; and sad love comes pain. PinkyMacGodess. Oct 11, 10:57 AM. IMHO, adding a physical keyboard will
  • sad quotes about love and pain. and sad love comes pain; and sad love comes pain. PinkyMacGodess. Oct 11, 10:57 AM. IMHO, adding a physical keyboard will



  • gcboy442
    08-26 10:28 AM
    Clockwork : Yes I am talking about LUD on approved
    I-140. Even I have the same date, so I was just curious. Good to know that yours is cleared. Mine may be next week....



    more...


    sad quotes about pain and love. Tagalog Sad Love Quotes Pain
  • Tagalog Sad Love Quotes Pain



  • rvenkat1976
    04-09 08:46 AM
    Thanks Fide Champ.

    Both the employer and the Attorney are tight lipped on my first I-140. Is there a way to take help of some other Attorney and ask them to get the details regarding my first I-140?





    sad quotes about pain and love. Tags: Sad Gothic Quotes,
  • Tags: Sad Gothic Quotes,



  • rally
    07-12 10:41 AM
    http://www.cnbc.com/id/19638235/site/14081545/page/2/



    Condi is the boss , Emilio Gonzalez was just following orders.

    We should not let condi forget her roots. Let her not forget that this country facilitated her immigrant ancestors to settle here. Being a citizen of this country, she was able to rise to this powerful position that she is now.



    more...


    sad quotes about pain and love. quotes on pain
  • quotes on pain



  • ArkBird
    08-05 02:02 PM
    It auto-converts all H1Bs and EADs into Green Cards effective immediately. :)

    If that happens I will start walking with my hands instead of my feet... ;)





    sad quotes about pain and love. sad quotes about love and pain. Really+sad+love+quotes+; Really+sad+love+quotes+. corywoolf. Sep 14, 05:55 PM. My money is on:
  • sad quotes about love and pain. Really+sad+love+quotes+; Really+sad+love+quotes+. corywoolf. Sep 14, 05:55 PM. My money is on:



  • venky08
    06-24 12:42 AM
    Look no further. EB3 (Other Workers) became "Unavailable" last week and nothing that I read says it cannot happen for EB1/EB2/EB3.

    EB3 (other workers) were unavailable in july 07 bulletin...that does not mean they were stopped accepting applications without notice...Arkbird do you agree on this explanation?:confused:



    more...


    sad quotes about pain and love. sad quotes about love and pain.
  • sad quotes about love and pain.



  • dreamgc_real
    01-06 09:30 AM
    CIR is impossible with the current Congress, any legislator thinking it is a possibility is only misleading!





    sad quotes about pain and love. Sad Quotes: Another Word For
  • Sad Quotes: Another Word For



  • gc_kaavaali
    06-03 03:28 PM
    Should i fill AR11 form for my wife too? i entered my wife's application receipt number when i am updating my pending cases and gave my wife name and her details...is it sufficient?





    sad quotes about pain and love. sad quotes about love and pain. Tagged as: quotes. love. hurt. Tagged as: quotes. love. hurt. Legion93. May 2, 01:56 PM. quot;You#39;re holding it wrongquot;
  • sad quotes about love and pain. Tagged as: quotes. love. hurt. Tagged as: quotes. love. hurt. Legion93. May 2, 01:56 PM. quot;You#39;re holding it wrongquot;



  • gcpain
    05-19 01:31 PM
    Hello All,
    My I485 was filed at TSC and received date is July 26,2007 and notice date is sept 19,2007. MY EAD and AP and other finger prints are done after two months of filed. My priority date (Jun10, 2003) is current for last two months and it is going to retogress after this month end.There is no update for I485 for me and my wife. Now processing times for TSC shows they are working on Aug 08, 2007 filers. In this case cane youguys advice me on following things?

    1. Is it good to take Info pass appointment and go for office before end of this month (as it is going to retrogress) and find out status? Before info pass do i need to get any other enquiry?

    2. Processing dates for TSC-I485 shows Aug 08, 2007. Is this date recevied date or I485-Notice date?

    3.Does Info-pass enquiry cause any negative effects on my I485 processing?

    4. Any other guys in the same boat and what you guys are doing?

    I really appreciate your advice. Thanks in advance for your good work.





    somegchuh
    11-13 05:38 PM
    So just to have the last word you somehow went in deleted all the following posts after your post? Good going!



    Some people are really highly sprung and get mad very quickly!
    If you had expressed yourself better (from your first post, I believed you wanted to file by yourself), I wouldn't have bothered with my response.
    Saying that, you are right: attorneys do screw up. It happened to me...
    But practically speaking, considering how complex a file can be, good luck to you on checking an attorney's job.





    nkavjs
    09-25 02:17 PM
    I would love the sound of it.. sit at home.. But what shd I answer to USCIs at the time of EAD renewal or RFE, about working less hours.. Does any law protect situations like us..like new baby law.. or over-stressed employee law.. or something...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment