Saturday, June 11, 2011

sad quotes on life and love

images Life quotes, sad quotes sad quotes on life and love. sad quotes about love and life. sad quotes about love and life
  • sad quotes about love and life. sad quotes about love and life



  • sanju
    01-30 05:08 PM
    How reliable is this Tracker(or any) data? I don't think all the registered people who gets their GC would come back and change the status of their application to 'Approved' in the Tracker. Though its better than nothing but still data is too vague to derive any real conclusion.


    Here are two quotes from the Greatest thinker of all times :p-

    'The quality of the output of any system is as good as the quality of the input'
    - by sanju on IV in 2009

    'Any system is as good as the humans operating that system'
    - by sanju on IV in 2009



    I guess it means we all have to continously do our little part.



    .





    wallpaper sad quotes about love and life. sad quotes about love and life sad quotes on life and love. sad quotes about life and
  • sad quotes about life and



  • chanduv23
    12-16 11:01 AM
    You may want to remind people in the day about the chat. Once it happens regularly, people will remember.

    Agreed.

    Folks, we have this Chat every Thursday at 9.30 PM EST





    sad quotes on life and love. sad quotes about life and love
  • sad quotes about life and love



  • crystal
    08-16 02:36 PM
    You are saying u have applied F1 after filing I-485 or before filing? What was the gap between them ? All I know is that the less the duration between them the more the trouble.

    please do reply .I am waiting.





    2011 sad quotes about life and sad quotes on life and love. Sad Short Quotes Sad Life
  • Sad Short Quotes Sad Life



  • psam
    10-21 01:13 AM
    . if my pre taxed salary is $ 5000 per-month , if I submit expense statemet for $500. Then my employer will send a check of 500 and paystub i.e. direct deposit after applying tax on $4500.

    I am not sure whatever he is suggesting is good tyhing to do and it will not have any problem for me.

    I don't think you will get in trouble with IRS. Because your W2 will have less salary stated. However for H1-B purpose, you salary will drop from what was probably stated on your H1-B application. No one is going to notice this. But just don't do this, when your H1-B stamping or renewal is near, so that you will have full salary mentioned in your recent paystubs.

    --I am PC. Not an attorney or tax consultant :)



    more...


    sad quotes on life and love. sad quotes about love and life. sad quotes about love and life
  • sad quotes about love and life. sad quotes about love and life



  • whiteStallion
    10-17 03:35 PM
    If two consultants are working through a consultancy, their own opinion might differ drastically about the same company. These desi consultancies treat everybody differently.


    I agree to that wholeheartedly!
    I used to work for a Consultancy A(a middle size desi Consultancy firm based out of NYC)...signed a 2 year contract...broke it within 6 months & joined an even worse company B(which I found out only after joining them...very small west coast company)... got sued by company A ...left B and joined back A.

    But after coming back to them(A), I could appreciate more of their way of working ...as I saw even worse companies. If you are honoring the contract, then everything is fine...
    So, some of my friends, would say company A is a bloodsucker....for me they are still better than most other Desi consultancy companies.
    Since then, I have moved on in life and do not work for company A....





    sad quotes on life and love. sad quotes about life and love. Emo Love Sad Quotes. sad emo
  • sad quotes about life and love. Emo Love Sad Quotes. sad emo



  • ubetman
    08-07 08:40 PM
    Hi guys,

    How to determine to which service center we need to send our application packet? Is it based on the future job location described in the labor certificate or the present physical location of the applicant?

    Applying concurrent: 140/485

    present physical location(my present address) state comes under : TSC
    Future job location state comes under : NSC

    Confused...

    Thanks in advance



    more...


    sad quotes on life and love. sad quotes on life and love.
  • sad quotes on life and love.



  • ivgclive
    05-18 06:53 PM
    3 deportations at POE (EWR) till date this yr .
    only offence was they all working in the midwest (Kansas) and their company was based in nj .. admins can we start tracking deportations and make this as a sticky

    P.S I have not heard this from a friends friend .. i will give all the info to PAPPU or equivalent

    thanks

    Very first person who dares to say that, has information first hand.

    Good job for your hard work.





    2010 sad quotes about life and love sad quotes on life and love. Life quotes, sad quotes
  • Life quotes, sad quotes



  • sekhar123
    04-26 11:59 AM
    Guys, I did the same mistake. I called the customer service and she told me to post the requested change. I did sent my supporting documents, now I did resend another letter asking to correct.



    more...


    sad quotes on life and love. sad quotes about life and
  • sad quotes about life and



  • papajon
    06-18 02:39 PM
    I have gone through the same situation. My lawyer appealed with the original paper advertizement and my perm was cleared about one and half years later. I don't see any issue here as long as your employer has followed all the perm steps. Good Luck.

    Thanks. Makes me feel better. Sound like your case is similar to mine - newspaper advertisement issue.





    hair Sad Short Quotes Sad Life sad quotes on life and love. sad quotes about life and love. quotes on life and love
  • sad quotes about life and love. quotes on life and love



  • jvordar
    04-07 07:40 PM
    thnx CADude... did you had to provide job description used in your labor or your last H1? if not then did the new employer used their own description?



    more...


    sad quotes on life and love. sad quotes about life and love
  • sad quotes about life and love



  • TomPlate
    07-17 10:35 PM
    You should not have a problem. But you will get an RFE and then you need to complete. But good if you can get medical examination completed, because almost everyone would have put that shot in India. Convey your doctor to say yes and complete it.





    hot sad quotes about love and life. sad quotes about love and life sad quotes on life and love. sad quotes about life and
  • sad quotes about life and



  • mdipi
    10-20 07:55 PM
    how did you do that swirly thing?



    more...


    house sad quotes on life and love. sad quotes on life and love. sad quotes on life and love.
  • sad quotes on life and love.



  • GcInLimbo
    02-10 01:34 PM
    The following link from immigration.com forums might give you some mental relief. As every one else said report to DOL if you were not paid.

    DOL obtains $638,000 in wages and debars a New Jersey Company for one year - Blogs - ImmigrationPortal Forums (http://forums.immigration.com/entry.php?266-DOL-obtains-638-000-in-wages-and-debars-a-New-Jersey-Company-for-one-year)





    tattoo sad quotes about life and love. Emo Love Sad Quotes. sad emo sad quotes on life and love. Sad Quotes about Life - Sad
  • Sad Quotes about Life - Sad



  • wellwishergc
    07-13 11:32 AM
    yaja, are you sure that she would not need an EAD? what would be her status? AOS case pending? and what would she need to show the officials as documentation for her status within the country? AOS receipt?

    You are right about the AP part. If she does not intend to travel, then she would not need an AP; however it is always prudent to keep AP handy, just in case if she needs to travel for emergency reasons. AP takes around 2 to 3 months on an average for approval.

    Just want to get this right, for my own knowledge. Please clarify

    As long as her application is pending with USCIS, there is nothing to worry. My friend is in a similar situation. His GC was approved just 2 days before retrogression hit the previous time. So unfortunately, his wife's AOS application was not approved at the same time. She is still waiting for her GC to be approved.

    Your wife does not need AP if her AOS has been filed and she does not intend to travel outside the country.



    more...


    pictures sad quotes on life and love. sad quotes on life and love. sad quotes about life and pain
  • sad quotes about life and pain



  • psaxena
    11-19 05:13 PM
    Tech workers take H-1B case to Supreme Court - Network World (http://www.networkworld.com/news/2009/111809-tech-workers-take-h-1b-case.html?fsrc=netflash-rss)





    dresses sad quotes about life and sad quotes on life and love. sad quotes about life and love
  • sad quotes about life and love



  • milind70
    08-08 11:43 AM
    It was less than year. See answers below..

    I think there is a possiblity that they might not cross check you G325A with the consulate becuase DOS purges non immgrant applications whihc are one year old. Since there are so many applications filed by the time they go for this check your data may have been purged ( this is a very high possiblity ) as by the time this request is made it would december or so . As i heard that TSC will issue recipts by Oct End ,beofer cross checking g235A there are many checks and many other processes they need to follow. So this is a possiblity.



    more...


    makeup sad quotes about life and sad quotes on life and love. sad quotes on life and love.
  • sad quotes on life and love.



  • piyu7444
    02-24 03:16 AM
    I took a new job and transferred my H1B with new employer. But my GC process is with the same old employer and his attorney. Do I now have to file AC21 ? I changed my job with new responsibilities.

    It is your choice if you want to invoke AC21 or not. A lot of people (like me) do not inform USCIS and change job after 180 day of filing 485 and wait to either get GC or to get an RFE.

    Some people dont want RFE at the time when PD is current for them and hence send out letter to USCIS about job change invoking AC21.

    There is no right or wrong thing and one choses what he/she feels good about + whatever attorney suggests. You can decide for yourself what you want to do.

    ------------I am not a lawyer so this is per my limited knowledge -------------------





    girlfriend Sad Quotes about Life - Sad sad quotes on life and love. sad love quotes in english.
  • sad love quotes in english.



  • pal351
    05-27 02:02 PM
    Hi,
    I Applied H1b 8th Year Extension on Jan 9th. Still waiting Anybody has this kind of situation? my Case number Starts with WAC

    I Applied my H1b extn on Jan 9th , and i went to India on 18th Jan and came back on 18th Feb using my AP is this could be cause for the delay.
    Please share your experiences and ideas

    Thank You,
    Raj.





    hairstyles sad quotes about life and love sad quotes on life and love. sad quotes on life and love.
  • sad quotes on life and love.



  • fall1998
    05-13 04:17 PM
    Thanks! It seems only a small portion of applicants who are current are pending (only a handful have updated), so it looks like USCIS is working really hard.





    veni001
    02-07 08:11 PM
    Could you please advise how do I get the lawyer for this ? Do you know any in specific?

    There are lot of attorney Ad's on this web site, you can check with any one of them!





    shortchanged
    08-28 12:34 PM
    Thank you !This whole thing has cost me a lot.I had to cancel the airtickets,the travel agent charged 300.00/ticket. $1500.00.I am sitting at home for 3 weeks as the vacation is not cancelled,as I can't carry it over to next year,per employer's policy.I wished I could finally go home first time,after 6 years in the US,now that is not happening anytime soon.
    I suffered lot of anguish on september 30,2005 when I filed with a PERM certified labor that morning, my attorney took his sweet time to give it to FedEx, it indeed reach VSC at 7PM, so they rejected my application, as the next working day oct 3,2005, my country's PD jumped 6 years back to 11/1999 from current!I see a few cases of 485 approvals for persons who sent their forms on the same day 30/2005!
    So even though I feel a lot weight off my chest as you do, it still rankles, as I was always on top of these things and even offered the attorney to be there on September 30,2005, and was willing to fly to Vermont even at the last moment, but he could not keep those packages ready to hand it to FedeEx. He did not faul to collect the fee for his NON-service anyway.
    This forum is like a balm to a lot of people:)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment