Saturday, June 11, 2011

samsung wave s8500

images Samsung S8500 Wave 1 GHz-es samsung wave s8500. Samsung Wave S5800.jpg
  • Samsung Wave S5800.jpg



  • leo2606
    09-26 12:48 PM
    FBI is going to tell only if your FP results are gone back to USCIS or not.
    They do not tell about the Name Check.

    Hi

    I read that you have called FBI to know about the name check status.Whats thier contact no ?What inputs do they ask to get your case status ?

    Let everyone know

    Thanks
    GCcomesoon





    wallpaper Samsung Wave S5800.jpg samsung wave s8500. to Samsung Wave S8500,
  • to Samsung Wave S8500,



  • uskiwi
    05-19 10:41 AM
    My H1B expired, and they are now just working on the labor certification process, so I have left the country and working outside the US. Someone did tell me that after I have been out for a 12 month period they may get me back under a new H1B. Is this correct? Reason I ask is that I have been out of the US for 4 months, and they seem to be working very slow on my Labor Cert, and I know once the this is submitted I have to wait a further 12 months, so wanted to see if it is viable to get a new H1B. Any thoughts would be appreciated.





    samsung wave s8500. Samsung Wave S8500 Preview
  • Samsung Wave S8500 Preview



  • franklin
    07-17 06:10 PM
    I don't want to sound like a broken record, but please contribute!

    Talk is cheap guys, put your money where your mouth is so we can continue fighting for us all! The battle is won, the war is far from over.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=25#HowToContribute

    :D





    2011 to Samsung Wave S8500, samsung wave s8500. Samsung-Wave-S8500-Vs-Sony-
  • Samsung-Wave-S8500-Vs-Sony-



  • pappu
    05-17 11:17 PM
    what genearally happens after fingerprinting

    Test of your patience :)



    more...


    samsung wave s8500. Samsung Wave Specifications
  • Samsung Wave Specifications



  • ushkand
    08-14 11:48 AM
    I have an LUD of 08/05/2007 on my 2006 approved I-140. I was hoping, like so many of us, that it meant CIS was entering my 485 in the system. But looking at the trend, it seems like CIS may only be gathering data on how many approved I-140 are currently in the system and make projections/plans for future work load etc.





    samsung wave s8500. Samsung Wave S8500 Smartphone
  • Samsung Wave S8500 Smartphone



  • coolstonesa
    03-10 05:24 PM
    H1B is a work permit and as a dentist she can't work without a license. So H1B can't be filed without a license as she fails to meet minimum requirements to work.



    more...


    samsung wave s8500. Samsung Wave S8500
  • Samsung Wave S8500



  • sayantan76
    11-06 03:37 PM
    AMERICAblog News: ThinkProgress: GOP entering class is a bit nutty (http://www.americablog.com/2010/11/thinkprogress-gop-entering-class-is-bit.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+Americablog+(AMERICAblog))

    Here is a snapshot of the GOP Class of 2010�s extremism:

    ENVIRONMENT

    - 50% deny the existence of manmade climate change
    - 86% are opposed to any climate change legislation that increases government revenue

    IMMIGRATION

    - 39% have already declared their intention to end the 14th Amendment�s guarantee of birthright citizenship
    - 32% want to reduce legal immigration

    TAXES/SPENDING

    - 91% have sworn to never allow an income tax increase on any individual or business � regardless of deficits or war
    - 79% have pledged to permanently repeal the estate tax
    - 48% are pushing for a balanced budget amendment
    i have no particular affinity for either democrats or republicans (and since i cannot vote - dont care much either) - but not everything in this list is bad......

    1. almost no other country has an unqualified birth-right on citizenship........so, if americans at some point want this changed - this is well within their rights.......however, constitution amendment process is so complex in this country ( i believe all states have to ratify or something like that) - it is near impossible.

    2. balanced budget is not a bad idea - deficit financing ad infinitum does not make much sense

    3. most of us dont like tax hikes - so if GOP folks agree with that view - whats wrong with that?

    4. Estate Tax is just the Govt's way of destroying individual wealth even after death - repealing it is actually a fairly good idea.

    the unfortunate reality is that both parties have some good ideas and some nutty ideas and the pity is we cannot choose what we like best from each - the set of beliefs is a like a package deal - you get the good with the bad.........





    2010 Samsung Wave S8500 Preview samsung wave s8500. Samsung S8500 Wave 1 GHz-es
  • Samsung S8500 Wave 1 GHz-es



  • amsgc
    11-16 03:22 PM
    I know someone who went to Canada for the weekend and got the I-94 with the correct date on it.
    Note that the airline (AA), on his way out of the US, was not willing to take his I-94 since he was going for less than 30 days. So he had to explain to them about his situation and they took it.

    Also note that if you have an Indian passport, you will need a visa to go to Canada.

    The other option to extend your I-94 is for your employer to refile I-129, and request for extension of stay. This can be done using premium processing.

    Hi, I recently got a H1B extension stamping in Chennai consulate upto 2010 and I came back to SFO last week. Since my passport is expiring on July 2009. I-94 was issued upto July 2009.

    Now my issue is to extend my I-94 upto the validity of H1B visa. I went through similar thread and it says crossing US border to Mexico or Canada will do to get the new I-94. So I am planning to make a trip to Mexico after my passport got renewed to renew I-94. Does it work?. Or do I have to go out of American Continent to get the new I-94. Some thread from (other sites) said, I need to go out American Continent..Is it true?.

    Or is there any other way to extend my I-94 without crossing the border?.

    Gurus - Please help if you faced any similar situation and sucessfully got your i-94 renewed.



    more...


    samsung wave s8500. in the Samsung Wave S8500.
  • in the Samsung Wave S8500.



  • smsthss
    07-02 10:16 AM
    I just spoke to my attorney. He told me that he also have the same information that we guys know. He told he is on top of this (keeping track of the developments). He also told me according to him..that the revised july visa need not necessarily come out on 2nd or 3rd. it may be now or mid july. He also told me..there might not even be a revised bulletin. Nobody is sure. He told he is tryin to rush in his applications. Told me..mine was going out today.





    hair Samsung-Wave-S8500-Vs-Sony- samsung wave s8500. Samsung Wave S8500 Cell
  • Samsung Wave S8500 Cell



  • walking_dude
    08-03 09:12 AM
    If Priority date is 'Current', you can't apply for H1 extension!

    I know someone whose H1 is expiring soon. He wasn't able to apply for H1extension till July 31st as PD was current. He is applying in August in Premium.

    What happens if someones PD remains current ( say someone in 2000 stuck in FBI namecheck) and GC is stuck! Is it EAD all the way to the end thereafter?

    What do you mean by infinite? Only till your PD gets current. After that 1 year extensions.



    more...


    samsung wave s8500. Samsung GT-S8500 Wave (Mobile
  • Samsung GT-S8500 Wave (Mobile



  • Roger Binny
    06-06 08:47 AM
    Which service center your case is in ?





    hot Samsung Wave Specifications samsung wave s8500. Return to Samsung Wave S8500
  • Return to Samsung Wave S8500



  • gc28262
    07-19 08:36 AM
    Hi Folks
    My EB2 will be current next month per VB. I just moved to a new place and did an online address change. I changed my address in Master DB as well as pending petitions.My questions in regard to this are :
    <> I created an online USCIS ID and noticed there was a soft-update on my petition - meaning the update date itself changed but the status of petition is the same. "Under review". Just wanted to confirm if my address change online , caused the soft-update or USCIS opened my application ?
    <> Last time , I changed my address online it immediately give me EMail alerts as well as a plain auto generated hard copy letter in zerox, from them informing me of the same. This time there are no alerts , nothing. How do I know what address USCIS have on file for me.
    My online profile won't show current address - just an application online to change the same.
    Any insights will help
    Ram

    Call customer service. Tell them you want to verify that USCIS has the correct address on file for you. They will verify whether the address they have is the current one. If not, ask them to update it.



    more...


    house samsung s8500 wave bada 3 samsung wave s8500. Samsung S8500 Wave review
  • Samsung S8500 Wave review



  • roseball
    05-18 11:09 PM
    3 deportations at POE (EWR) till date this yr .
    only offence was they all working in the midwest (Kansas) and their company was based in nj .. admins can we start tracking deportations and make this as a sticky

    P.S I have not heard this from a friends friend .. i will give all the info to PAPPU or equivalent

    thanks

    Working in a different location is not an offense........Unless, the company did not file an LCA for the location of work. Did you mean to say the deportations were related to LCA violations?





    tattoo Samsung Wave S8500 Smartphone samsung wave s8500. Samsung S8500 Wave caught in a
  • Samsung S8500 Wave caught in a



  • pappu
    09-10 11:20 AM
    Come to the rally and we will no longer have questions. Only answers and solution to our problems if the rally is successful. We can do post mortem later when retrogression is dead. (pun intended)



    more...


    pictures Samsung Wave S8500 samsung wave s8500. The Wave S8500 is most
  • The Wave S8500 is most



  • masti_Gai
    01-05 09:04 AM
    coz...
    Many people have started moving from EB3 to EB2 and retaining their priority date.
    Many people have started filing in EB2 now as they know the result will be known within 2 to 3 months as PERM is faster.
    So the no of cases in EB2 have increased in an alarmin scale after 05.
    but still i would choose EB2 instead of EB3 coz the amount of retrogression in EB3 is more compared to EB2
    All the best. Hope ur decision really pays off....:)





    dresses Return to Samsung Wave S8500 samsung wave s8500. Samsung Wave (S8500)
  • Samsung Wave (S8500)



  • TUnlimited
    11-03 09:23 PM
    requested attorney's view he said he would prefer normal way as its better and i can see checks cashing and make that a proof of receipt in case of reciept notice lost

    Sounds like that attorney is complete idiot and never went through eFile things him(her)self...
    Because you paying with CC on eFile and they give you receipt for payment, receipt for filing right away and this is your evidence of reception. In other words, you know your case number from the moment you push the button and with eFile you wil not have such question - where to file. They will deal with that on their own. All other stuff, reception notice, FP appointment notice will come a bit later to address you wil put with forms.



    more...


    makeup in the Samsung Wave S8500. samsung wave s8500. samsung s8500 wave bada 3
  • samsung s8500 wave bada 3



  • paritp
    03-03 07:51 PM
    hi all,
    my sister has a priority date of feb 2005 and she got the following update today for herself, husband and son. What does it mean ?

    *** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

    The last processing action taken on your case

    Receipt Number:

    Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

    The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

    If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

    *Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
    *** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.


    Sincerely,


    The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)





    girlfriend Samsung S8500 Wave caught in a samsung wave s8500. S8500 Samsung Wave Mobile
  • S8500 Samsung Wave Mobile



  • TimeSaver
    07-13 06:10 PM
    Seems like it could be new August visa bulletin. With some cutoffs. but applications sent already will not be rejected. They won't be worked upon but wont be rejected.





    hairstyles Samsung GT-S8500 Wave (Mobile samsung wave s8500. Samsung S8500 Wave
  • Samsung S8500 Wave



  • Student with no hopes
    04-21 07:39 AM
    Our leaders� promises are meaningless if they don�t turn their rhetoric into concrete actions and legislation. President Obama, Congress, and the bureaucracy in Washington DC have not delivered the action America needs. We�re marching on May 1st to show them, and the world, that we�re not going to let them get away with it.

    VERY TRUE! These politicians need to be held accountable for their talks and no actions, and if this march is going to help in that direction, then we should do it.





    jaggu bhai
    07-27 01:32 PM
    ravi

    ITU is accredited

    U.S. Department of Education Database of Accredited Postsecondary Institutions and Programs (http://ope.ed.gov/accreditation/InstAccrDetails.aspx?756e697469643d313731323136266 3616d70757349643d30267264743d372f32372f32303130203 23a32313a333120504d)





    bank_king2003
    09-17 01:30 PM
    Myself and wife are going to India in end of October and coming back in mid on November (We have already purchased the tickets).
    I would like to know our options to reenter the US.

    Our status:
    1. We both have valid H1-B Visa(Mine is valid till Nov. 2011 and Wife's visa is valid till 2013) but both of our visa stamp is expired.
    2. We both have Valid AP and is expiring in feb 2011.
    3. Both have valid EAD but both of them are expiring in Nov. 2010 and we have not applied for renewal as of today and are planning to apply by next week.
    4. We both work in same company on H1-B (not using EAD) and we both applied for GC/485 seperately and are working for sponsering company.

    My questions (I know this has been discussed many times in different threads but its all spread across with different information):
    1. I was thinking of not getting a visa stamp this time but use AP to reenter but continue to work on H1-B visa. But my EAD will expire by the time I come back in mid november. Is it required while reentering on AP? Will Immigration officer ask for EAD? (assuming that I don't get a new EAD by the time I leave USA)
    2. Lets say I can reenter using AP (with expired EAD), I read that I-94 will be valid for the time until AP expires (lets say one year) and I-94 will say parolee. Can I continue to work on H1-B and not worry about naything after that I-94 valid date expires as long I renew my H1-B and renew AP and EAD?


    Please advice as soon as you can.
    Thanks

    Buddy - on forum everyone will answer you what he thinks ths best and this is important thing for you. you should ask your lawyer.

    short answer - i had been in your situation and what my laywer told me is this

    doesnt matter EAD (expired or not) H1(valid or not), if you have valid AP and your 485 is pending you can enter USA on it. Date on I94 will indeed be expiry date of AP.

    Secondly, you are all good to continue working on your H1b even after entering through AP.

    this is just what my laywer said. you will hear more things but i would suggest again that check with your lawyer.

    Good Luck !!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment