Wednesday, June 8, 2011

sanitas wallpaper

sanitas wallpaper. Extreme snowboarding wallpaper
  • Extreme snowboarding wallpaper



  • enqueued
    06-21 06:00 PM
    Ask her to talk to her attorney. That is the right thing to do.





    sanitas wallpaper. kids wallpaper borders. and
  • kids wallpaper borders. and



  • gcpain
    07-24 02:44 PM
    I did not realize this before and even my attorney did not tell me anything about this. what is the requiremnet for passport to apply I485? same time my application was mailed today afternoon in registered post. If there is slight chance of rejecting I want to call back my application and applying with new passport. what you guys think about this?





    sanitas wallpaper. wallpaper widescreen nature
  • wallpaper widescreen nature



  • njsucks
    08-04 09:21 AM
    from immigration-law.com
    The period of 14 months may be a long time for the immigrants but a short time for the agency to eliminate tons of complicated labor certification applications.
    Well. We have been waiting for so long that every day is a torture. 14 months IS a LOOOONG time on top of it. what have they been doing beforet this 14 months?





    sanitas wallpaper. iphone 4 retina wallpaper.
  • iphone 4 retina wallpaper.



  • saadm
    01-11 01:40 AM
    This message is for people who posting against the reform bill, its just surprising how you all come to this country for better life .. and now complaining!! Just because you had better education and had a chance to go to college doesn't give you the right to look at others as less than you.

    Yes, they come to U.S and might overstayed... guess what you might done the same thing if you wanted better life for your family.

    The illegals came to U.S for the same reason you are here for ... Better life for their families and children. Just because now they have a chance to change their situation little bit faster than you do ... doesn't mean we should hate them and start claiming that they will bring U.S backward...... Just because of these people you have food on your table...

    Its not their fault that most of Indian cases are in back log, you have a choice either be patient or go back....!

    We need to care and wish good for others as we wish it for our-self and our family members. Be side the bill is not giving them green card or citizenship right a way they have to wait 6 or more years before they get to this point..... all what they are getting is legalization of thier present in U.S nothing more...

    But you have another choice cross the border and come back as illegal you might get yor paper work done faster !! :eek::p



    more...


    sanitas wallpaper. phillies wallpapers.
  • phillies wallpapers.



  • sanju_dba
    04-20 10:25 AM
    I donot encourage IV'ans to participate in this march.
    It means Join hands with Illegals for noreason.
    No matter "how" loud / "what" you scream in this march it will be heard as "give amnesty".





    sanitas wallpaper. phillies wallpapers.
  • phillies wallpapers.



  • injrav
    07-27 12:21 PM
    Hi
    we are also on same boat

    but I did not find any college [small/medium/big ] which are offering MS program for below 6k including all.. I found few colleges who are offering at 6k, but their degress are not valid in INDIA/USA as they looks like diploma mills.

    In a 4 months search I found one college [regionally acredited], which will cost 13k including every thing.
    I found one more state college which are offering MS in computer science for 12k
    These two colleges help us to transfer visa to F1 and chances to get work permission in 4 months [part time]

    bottom line is: if you find any college [regionally acredited, not online university] which are offering masters program between 6 to 9k, please update me through this post

    Thanks
    Ravi



    more...


    sanitas wallpaper. hd nature wallpapers.
  • hd nature wallpapers.



  • BECsufferer
    08-27 12:50 PM
    Had the visit. Went very pleasant but fruitless. Officer told me all checks except "background" check had been done. Beyond this, she refrained from making any usefull remark.:rolleyes:

    BTW: It's a nice big and open facility!





    sanitas wallpaper. free windows vista wallpaper.
  • free windows vista wallpaper.



  • mgakhar
    02-11 05:34 PM
    Hi,
    I had filed for my wife's and my I-485 in July and have since received our EAD's and AP's (I believe in Sept). However, we've still not received our Fingerprinting notice. I had opened a Service Request with USCIS and they responded that its possible that they are probably busy and I should be getting a notice soon. But I just want to check if there are anybody else out there who filed in July and are still waiting for their FP notices.

    Please note that I live in Dallas,TX and my case is with TSC.

    Thanks,



    more...


    sanitas wallpaper. free windows vista wallpaper.
  • free windows vista wallpaper.



  • mn1975
    09-05 12:55 PM
    Are the receipts mailed at home address or they go to the lawyer

    thanks





    sanitas wallpaper. lewis hamilton car wallpaper.
  • lewis hamilton car wallpaper.



  • number30
    04-23 02:52 PM
    My I-140 is still pending at NSC.
    I am planning to change my apartment. Same city, different zipcode, better deal!
    Please advise when is AR-11 to be filed, is it based on lease start date or actual move date? :confused:

    Here is my question:
    In order to avail the deal, I need to "move-in" by 05.05.2009. So my lease at the new place will start on 05.05.2009.
    Due some reasons, I cannot physically into the apartment till 05.16.2009. I will still be in my old apartment until then.

    So when do I need to file an AR-11 form, by 05.15.2009 (10 days after my lease starts) OR 05.26.2009 (10 days after which I am physically in the new apartment)?

    You have 10 days times after moving into new apartment. See the first line in below application


    http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/ar-11.pdf



    more...


    sanitas wallpaper. salma hayek hottest wallpapers
  • salma hayek hottest wallpapers



  • coolstonesa
    03-10 05:24 PM
    H1B is a work permit and as a dentist she can't work without a license. So H1B can't be filed without a license as she fails to meet minimum requirements to work.





    sanitas wallpaper. Sexy 3d cg girl wallpapers
  • Sexy 3d cg girl wallpapers



  • vin13
    09-30 03:37 PM
    If your last FP was more than 15 months ago, then write to local congressman, that usually works.

    But would you get a notice or RFE or something like that....I am asking because i am my spouse both have recieved RFE's today....so wanted to assume something till we get the actual mail.



    more...


    sanitas wallpaper. hot desktop wallpapers.
  • hot desktop wallpapers.



  • m306m
    08-13 10:24 AM
    Michael Phelps breaks all time Olympics World Gold Record. Congratulations !!!

    http://www.nbcolympics.com/newscenter/news/newsid=205871.html#phelps+sets+olympic+gold+standa rd

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Phelps

    More golds expected.


    Yes Right, Hats off to Mr. Phelps.

    in other olympic news,
    Alicia Sacramone was heart broken because of 2 major faults last night which contributed in the US not winning gold.
    Katie Hoff didn't swim well and came 4th in the 200 meter medley

    In other news,
    And yes, Russia should not be invading Georgia. I think McCain is right.
    Also, A building collapsed in Mumbai
    Further, 3 aid workers were killed in Afghan attacks

    Oh and for more news, we should visit www.cnn.com

    Now, how is all this going to help me get my GC sooner.. hmm..:confused::confused:





    sanitas wallpaper. hot desktop wallpapers. hot
  • hot desktop wallpapers. hot



  • gcsim
    07-19 08:56 AM
    I did my address change last month and got soft update...my dates are also current.On friday I got a notice from USCIS for biometrics...don't know what triggered it..still waiting for the biometrics notice for my family.



    more...


    sanitas wallpaper. yamaha r6 wallpaper. yamaha r6
  • yamaha r6 wallpaper. yamaha r6



  • surabhi
    05-21 09:54 AM
    from one of the attorneys. Not sure if anything changed in past 18 months.

    Attorney_13
    Attorney posted December 08, 2006 03:06 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If one has an approved I-140, the priority date of that approval is "locked-in" so to speak and can be used for future cases. Normal proof one would want to have for when s/he is filing a new PERM case with a new I-140, is a copy of that previous approval notice, though sometimes it is possible to use the on-line status print out. To carry over the priority date it is not necessary that the two positions be similar, or even that they be in the same preference category. One can be EB3 and the other EB2.


    Attorney_13
    Attorney posted December 20, 2006 05:00 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What happens in retaining a priority date where the I-140 is revoked is unclear. While there are regulations that state that you would no longer be able to carry over the priority date if the I-140 is revoked, there is a USCIS memorandum that states that only where the I-140 is revoked for misrepresentation or fraud are you not able to carry it over. The USCIS seems to be following the memorandum consistently though it does not have the force of law. It is not necessary that the positions between the first I-140 and the new subsequent I-140 be same or similar in any way. The DOL does not determine if a priority date will transfer. That is a determination by the USCIS. The language in the regulations is "shall" be transferred, rather than being discretionary.





    sanitas wallpaper. Demon Wallpaper en Wallpapers
  • Demon Wallpaper en Wallpapers



  • rksaigal
    06-19 05:48 PM
    Let me enlighten you folks here who are talking about double standards.
    First of all this has got nothing to do with with your immigration issue. Next, the Iranian President has said that Israel should not exist and even denied the holocaust. With their nuclear program underway and talks going on, it was being thought that a more moderate leader will come to helm. Apparently it is now being believed that the elections were rigged. With a moderate leader, it is quite possible that talks may begin and an imminent Israel-Iran war be averted. How can 11 million votes be rigged? If they are counted fast in a few hours, yes they can be rigged.
    Every country has issues that their population follows. Its no different than any issue that is followed in Indian media. When one issue dies down, another is brought in forefront. Why are you even surprised?



    more...


    sanitas wallpaper. Cannabis Wallpaper Vector
  • Cannabis Wallpaper Vector



  • anu_t
    08-13 06:05 PM
    joining back to EB2 company is the only option I see. But if EB2 company doesn't exist , this is a unique situation. Talk with the lawyer immidiately.





    sanitas wallpaper. cannabis wallpaper. cannabis
  • cannabis wallpaper. cannabis



  • gc@waiting
    09-30 07:01 PM
    Thanks very much dingudi.

    BUT does anyone know as to what are the options if the 140 is still pending and the applicant is laid off after 6 months of 140/485 pending?





    sanitas wallpaper. cannabis wallpaper. widow
  • cannabis wallpaper. widow



  • leoindiano
    02-12 09:40 AM
    Guys,

    SR's doesnt work. period. I tried 3 times.

    best thing is take infopass at your local INS using http://infopass.uscis.gov.

    Go and show your receipts, they will schedule the FP appointment within 2 weeks from then. Most people did that successfully and i also took appointment for next week.





    sanjeev.mehra@gmail.com
    08-06 01:17 PM
    Thanks for the link (opening my eyes).





    johnnymore
    03-18 03:59 PM
    I'm a US-born citizen and my dear friend (now my wife) came to US from Thailand on R1/R2 Multiple Entry Visitor Visa for pleasure and to travel around with me to see the US. Though not intending to, we ultimately married while she was here on her visitor visa. See chronology below. We need to file the right forms. Please help me as this is a daunting task. If I can get some questions answered, then it will clear the clouded skies!

    We both will be in the US during this process.

    Me > :confused:
    My Wife > :(

    Here is our current situation:

    1. I've been back and forth to Thailand for better part of three years for tsunami relief.

    2. Met my wife doing relief work.

    3. She applied for visitor visa at US Embassy in Bangkok March 2007.

    4. Came first time to US May 2007

    5. Married in California in July 2007 (had not intended to, but we fell in love!)

    6. Returned to Thailand Sept 2007

    7. Returned to US (together) Dec 2007 and are here now (March 2008)

    8. Have filled out forms:


    I-130 Petition for Alien Relative
    I-485 Permanent Res/Adjust Status
    I-325A Bio for each of us
    I-134 Affidavit of Support
    I-765 Employment Authorization Note: is eligibility req (c)(9) correct on line 16?


    I feel there are no unusual circumstances about us. We are just normal people and don't fall under any asylum, Cuban or otherwise situations. I need to know about filing what forms and which ones together. Also, which ones will require certain documentation and when should they be included. We will likely file the 130/485/325/765 concurrently. What else should we file and what do I not need to file that I've listed?

    Please get me going on this and then I can stop pulling my hair out.

    I discoverd this forum today and am so happy I've found it! :D



    No comments:

    Post a Comment