Friday, June 24, 2011

sao paulo brazil

images I knew Sao Paulo wasn´t going sao paulo brazil. São Paulo (Brazil)
  • São Paulo (Brazil)



  • alisa
    03-15 12:54 PM
    Thats been my understanding of whats been happening since last summer.

    I see every reason for USCIS to move the dates forward to early 2007. That will be a sweet spot where they won't have to accept anymore AOS applications (since all applications upto that time have already been filed in July 07). They will have a vast pool of AOS applications from 2001 to 2006, and they can just pick cases from that pool, and approve them.
    This is assuming no major jump to CP.

    What I understood from Ron's article:
    They're not processing fast enough to exhaust visa numbers.
    They want to minimize visa number wastage.
    They may move dates significantly forward so that they can approve low-hanging fruits to approve as many as possible
    Many people will have dates current, but few will get approved... it'll be luck of draw.
    Dates will then return to retrogressed levels at the beginning of the next financial year.
    However, overall visa number wastage should be much smaller than previous years as they have started moving the dates forward much sooner this time.Disclaimer: This is my interpretation of Ron's post. These are not my predictions.
    Personally, I'm Pessimistic... being in India-EB3, that's not a state of mind... it's a lifestyle.





    wallpaper São Paulo (Brazil) sao paulo brazil. São Paulo-Brasil 02
  • São Paulo-Brasil 02



  • vin
    09-26 07:18 PM
    Congrats dude. make the most out of it!!





    sao paulo brazil. São Paulo City.
  • São Paulo City.



  • pappu
    02-17 11:40 AM
    we worked on this op-ed article and Nitin did exceptional hard work and we can see the results here -
    Hindustan Times Article about Discriminatory Amendment
    http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/StoryPage.aspx?sectionName=ViewsSectionPage&id=26183b7b-d7fe-4db4-a081-f54262ab1fd7&MatchID1=4924&TeamID1=4&TeamID2=2&MatchType1=1&SeriesID1=1244&PrimaryID=4924&Headline=Anti-immigrant+song
    OR
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=23776&page=1000

    We encourage all members to send us op-ed articles and will do our best to get them published in the media.





    2011 São Paulo-Brasil 02 sao paulo brazil. In Sao Paulo, the most
  • In Sao Paulo, the most



  • a1b2c3
    04-15 08:12 PM
    thanks guys for the info. I agree Cathay is probably the best option. I am very skeptical about Air India. Have been hearing negative comments since I was a kid, when my dad a was a frequent overseas business traveller. Things might have changed lately but the bad impressions linger on.

    JAL looks promising too.

    My mom doesn't need the nozzle-bum-wash as much as she needs to sit on the toilet because she cannot squat due to bad knees. And that is available with every airline I imagine.

    I agree though the "bidget" would a plus for some seniors and honestly I think its also cleaner.

    In our case, however, we need leg room, wheel chair facility (very imp), veggie indian food (the food on emirates wasn't up to the mark) and decent service.

    thanks again to everyone for sharing their experiences.



    more...


    sao paulo brazil. Sao Paulo, Brazil
  • Sao Paulo, Brazil



  • mayhemt
    04-20 06:33 PM
    For all the critiques against this march....
    Remember, this march is for pushing lawmakers to 'take up comprehensive immigration reform'. This is not for granting immediate amnesty to undocumented/illegals.

    If you are waiting for exclusive reform on H1B/EB3-I/EB2-I instant-green-card-welcoming kit, well, good luck in your shell for another 1000 years. Why not join hands with another group for a similar & bigger goal? Like I said in my initial post, there's nothing to lose... Consider it. Its a 'I scratch your back, you scratch my back' thing..

    With a lot of media attention, they finally might take it up seriously before another year is wasted.

    From Why March? � May 1 March � Reform Immigration For America (http://reformimmigrationforamerica.org/blog/why-march/) ..

    Our broken immigration system hurts millions of families across America. It keeps workers under the exploitative heel of employers, pitting workers against each other when we could be united to move our economy forward. It keeps men, women, and children living in fear of raids, detainment, and deportation. Every day that our government doesn�t pass immigration reform, the fabric of America is unraveled, and the American dream is deferred.

    Our leaders� promises are meaningless if they don�t turn their rhetoric into concrete actions and legislation. President Obama, Congress, and the bureaucracy in Washington DC have not delivered the action America needs. We�re marching on May 1st to show them, and the world, that we�re not going to let them get away with it.





    sao paulo brazil. Sao Paulo, Brazil
  • Sao Paulo, Brazil



  • delhirocks
    06-25 12:51 PM
    Regarding your 1st issue...My lawyer advised me to attach the scan copy with 485, but definately have the originals in hand in case there is a RFE.

    I don't want to take a chance, so Iam asking my parents to send it through 2nd day fedex as well. It will cost me maybe another Rs 2-3000, but what the hell..

    Hello All,

    I am from India and I am getting ready to file my 485 in 1st week of July. I have an approved 140.

    I have two issues I am not sure about how to procced --

    1. My wife's name is wrong in her birth certificate. also, my mother's name is not present in my birth certificate. I am getting both of our parents to execute affidavits. Do these affidavits need to be originals when I submit them with my 485 appln? Or my folks in India can scan them and email me and I can submit copies with my 485 appln?

    2. My passport is expiring in Oct 2007. Some people have mentioned that your passport needs to be valid for six months at the time you file for your 485 appln. Is this true? I have not found a definitive answer anywhere.

    Please let me know if you know anything about these questions. Appreciate all your responses.

    Thanks.



    more...


    sao paulo brazil. 2 day Sao paulo, Brazil
  • 2 day Sao paulo, Brazil



  • pointlesswait
    01-28 05:21 PM
    Obama's Father.. was from kenya :D





    2010 São Paulo City. sao paulo brazil. I knew Sao Paulo wasn´t going
  • I knew Sao Paulo wasn´t going



  • qualified_trash
    11-07 03:14 PM
    along with the letter you write, get an employment verification letter from your employer and send that with copies of your I94/visa stamp/I797 approval



    more...


    sao paulo brazil. in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
  • in Sao Paulo, Brazil.



  • gaffarkhan
    07-16 02:03 PM
    Sent I-140 on October 2nd. Status showing as it's recd. Anybody's I-140 approved in that range?

    Thanks,
    GK





    hair In Sao Paulo, the most sao paulo brazil. The Sao Paulo snake farm
  • The Sao Paulo snake farm



  • lc2004
    08-04 11:13 AM
    How about some green dots guys for sharing such a inspirational story...

    sunny..
    how do u give a grren dot to someone??..i like ur story..



    more...


    sao paulo brazil. Sao Paulo Brazil Mormon Temple
  • Sao Paulo Brazil Mormon Temple



  • rkp27
    07-11 12:02 PM
    Hello friends,

    My prority will be current in Aug, next month. I filed I485 last july and my I140 is also approved long back in 2006. After filing I485 i do not see any LUD or anything on my case.

    What will be the chances to get my I485 approve ? Do i need to followup / take appointment ( Infopass) etc ?

    Appriciate your thoughts...





    hot Sao Paulo, Brazil sao paulo brazil. Modern House Design Sao Paulo
  • Modern House Design Sao Paulo



  • gmb
    03-10 12:35 AM
    You are not suppossed to submit the i-94 which you received along with 797. Submit only the POE i-94.

    It was told by Officer when i had a issue with the visa date not mentioned in the i-94 during re-entry.
    That's not TRUE. You are supposed to submit all your I-94s. Maybe, the officer meant the other half of I-94 card attached to your I-797 which is for your personal records. The actual I-94 attached to your I-797 (right half at the bottom) SHOULD BE returned along with the original I-94 to the airport authorities.



    more...


    house São Paulo consists of four sao paulo brazil. São Paulo Brazil
  • São Paulo Brazil



  • ArkBird
    12-08 03:50 PM
    I wish! :)

    I am pretty sure Obama-Biden's team does not want to see the headlines like "Foreigners" on Obama-Biden's transition team!

    Yes. We are foreigners no matter how much tax we pay or how law abiding we are...


    We are legal immigrants and most importantly - tax payers, shouldn't that be enough??





    tattoo Sao Paulo, Brazil sao paulo brazil. Bonete Beach - Sao Paulo -
  • Bonete Beach - Sao Paulo -



  • roseball
    07-20 05:02 PM
    I thought as per the new memo it is advisable to extend your non-immigrant status even if you have filed your AOS and work on EAD.

    I know many people who were on H4 and started working as soon as they filed AOS and got EAD's, now in this case there I-94 issued for H4 is still valid.
    When their spouse extended their H1B's, they did also extend the H4 petition to get new I-94's.

    Like the attorney mentioned, you can't maintain H4 and AOS status at the same time. You can file for H1 to H4 COS but as soon as you use your EAD and start working, you will lose your H4 status. Having a valid H4 I-94 does not mean you still maintain H4 status. You can't work on H4, period. EAD gives you authorization to work based on your pending I-485, but then using your EAD will put you back in AOS pending/Parolee status. Hope this helps...



    more...


    pictures 2 day Sao paulo, Brazil sao paulo brazil. Sao Paulo, Brazil
  • Sao Paulo, Brazil



  • snathan
    02-11 12:20 AM
    Please contribute

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=23597&page=1000





    dresses Modern House Design Sao Paulo sao paulo brazil. Sao Paulo, in photographic
  • Sao Paulo, in photographic



  • gmail
    07-22 03:14 AM
    Quoting the AC21 memo:
    "Adjudicators SHOULD NOT PRESUME ABSENCE OF SUCH INTENT and may take the I-140 and supporting documents themselves as prima facie evidence of such intent, but in appropriate cases additional evidence or investigation may be appropriate."

    So, per the memorandum, you MAY be in trouble ONLY if the adjudicating officer decides something is fishy. And the officer is to treat the I-140 and supporting docs (based on which your I-140 was already approved) as prima facie evidence of intent. So why are you worried? Has your I-140 been withdrawn by old employer?

    It is not withdrawn. I-140 was approved in April, 9 months after I-140/485 were filed. However the old employer would withdraw it if he knows. Most US employers don't have too much a clue of GC. He'd love to see me getting into trouble.



    more...


    makeup in Sao Paulo, Brazil. sao paulo brazil. São Paulo consists of four
  • São Paulo consists of four



  • americandesi
    10-18 06:03 PM
    This due to increased fee coming to effect after July.

    The increased fee went in on July 31, 2007 and as far as I know, no relief in fee was provided to naturalization applicants unlike I-485 applicants till Aug 17. Still many naturalization applications were filed in Aug 2007.

    Looks like the I-485 wave swept the naturalization applicants too :)





    girlfriend Bonete Beach - Sao Paulo - sao paulo brazil. Hotel Unique
  • Hotel Unique



  • dealsnet
    09-02 02:48 PM
    I didn't judge him. Just want to know, which version is true. He will get advise, after he corrected the true version. Otherwise no use for the answers.
    No use for him to lie here. No body know him.
    Are you his friend ? or another avatar ????

    I don't think he is here to be tried in public by idiots like you. Why is this site full of self righteous punks who reply back to put others down. I saw similar set of replies for a woman who sought help regarding her status for entering the country without passport from Canada (which was legal pre 9/11) and then divorcing the dude she was married to. Some righteous pricks called her names and gave red dots generously.
    Seriously if you don't have constructive advise just keep your mouth shut. Nobody needs you to bring your vigilantism and judgement ion other people. A few too many pricks are the reason a lot of us get turned off of this site.
    The OP needs some advice irrespective of how he got to this situation.





    hairstyles Sao Paulo Brazil Mormon Temple sao paulo brazil. Sao Paulo Brazil 10
  • Sao Paulo Brazil 10



  • abc
    06-03 12:48 PM
    What happens if the current company withdraws the labour after you have moved to the new company.

    Is your h1b 8th year extn invalid..





    MatsP
    March 5th, 2007, 06:32 AM
    i am not sure what it is about the 300d or known by most as the digital rebel that makes it not a good choice. i used and still use the digital rebel. i consider it to be worthy of professional status. it lacks a few capabilities but for studio work i still feel more comfortable with that camera and i must admit even though i have the rebel xt i have not used it near as much as the 300 d.


    There are some things that make for example the 10D better than the 300D, but those are few - the one that made me spend the money on a 10D rather than the 300D is the fact that the 10D has the setting for following AF (aka predictive AF), whilst the 300D has a setting for "Let the camera choose if it's following or not" - which probably works fine for most purposes, but not ALL.

    The metal frame of the body and faster/longer frame buffer on the 10D was also on the list of "pros", but not a "must have" in my choice.

    The sensor is the same in 10D and 300D, and whilst the newer 350/400/20/30 etc have BETTER sensors, the 10D has one that works fine for me.

    When it comes to the difference between professional and amateur, there's only ONE thing that REALLY makes a difference: Professionals get paid for what they do, amateurs don't. And just like a carpenter may choose to buy a more expensive circular saw because it lasts longer, cuts a little bit faster or whatever the criteria may be, I also know some that use the method of "buy the $100 model of tool, because it's undoubtedly going to be broken soon anyway, and the $600 one doesn't actually take falling from a 20ft scaffolding any better than the $100 one does". So, likewise, a professional photographer may well chose a less expensive camera because it does the job sufficently.

    --
    Mats





    werc
    03-26 04:29 PM
    Its my understanding that you are not subject to the H1 B cap if you had a H1B in the last 6 years. This is as per the AC21 provisions.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment