Thursday, June 16, 2011

selena gomez and justin bieber in kl

images Selena+Gomez+Justin+Bieber selena gomez and justin bieber in kl. Selena Gomez has finally
  • Selena Gomez has finally



  • softcrowd
    06-21 10:43 AM
    So if my 140 is denied while my 485 is pending & if I have another 140 that's approved, Can I just swap it? Is that possible?





    wallpaper Selena Gomez has finally selena gomez and justin bieber in kl. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • sapota
    10-25 05:10 PM
    online status is not completely reliable. 2nd level customer service will give u latest info.





    selena gomez and justin bieber in kl. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • coolngood4u80
    02-07 11:13 AM
    Please share about the discussion. Unfortunately I am unable to watch it due to proxy firewall.





    2011 Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez selena gomez and justin bieber in kl. Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez



  • optimist578
    12-28 09:51 AM
    To my understanding, if a person holding EAD is allowed to change jobs, he is not really tied to any particular employer. But the job description according to the I-485 form should hold true to anything you do till it is approved.
    I am not sure if you can take a leave of absence, though. My hunch, would be 'no'. I am also in a similar situation and looking for some advice. Let me know, if you find an answer.

    Thank You.

    All the gurus on this forum,
    I have this questions and I have feeling some of you are considering doijng this;;;;

    My I-140 and 485 was concurrently filed in Dec2002. I-140 got approved. 485 is pending.
    As i decided that this GC process should not hold me captive i went ahead made plans for my MBA education. Now I have an admission from INSEAD france for classes starting 2007.
    IF my employer gives me Pesonal Leave of Abscene for one year....without pay
    can I take off for studies without impacting the GCprocess?

    Since I will be moving out of my residenec should I inform the INS of a new address friends) so that they can send EAD/AP etc..

    I would love to connect to anyone who is similar situation......

    PLEASE respond
    :(



    more...


    selena gomez and justin bieber in kl. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • copsmart
    06-16 09:07 AM
    bump!





    selena gomez and justin bieber in kl. Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez



  • rangaswamy
    01-16 05:21 PM
    Invoke AC21 irrespective of whether you are joining the new employer on EAD/H1.

    I shifted employers too, my new attorney said it was best to transfer h1b and then do ac21 to take care of gc process. My h1 was approved in 4 days, with premium processing.

    AC21 papers sent in first week of dec.

    Stay on h1.

    AR



    more...


    selena gomez and justin bieber in kl. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • gcgonewild
    02-14 12:25 PM
    Since you have GC, don't bother about joining the client right now.

    Take a break or vacation. Join some other vendor for sometime.

    Change your home address. Don't ever take up any mail package.

    NJ is not like California. You are indeed answerable, not because the non-compete is valid, but since you have signed some thing that says non-compete.
    Rarely these BSs stand all the way to trial, yet they want to intimidate you, take your money and happiness.

    These suckers need to be shown where they belong.

    Make sure you have documents of everything. Paystubs from the day one you joined. New LCAs for all your work location and you've been paid all prevailing wages etc.

    It is advisible you contact a lawyer asap. Do not waste any time.

    PM me.





    2010 selena gomez and justin bieber selena gomez and justin bieber in kl. Selena+Gomez+Justin+Bieber
  • Selena+Gomez+Justin+Bieber



  • logiclife
    04-28 12:43 PM
    This was a post I did 16 months ago, when Immigration Voice was 3 weeks old and no one knew anything about CIR of 2006.

    As we have learned in 2006 and in last 16 months, it is not going to be possible to separate ourselves from illegal immigration no matter how much we try. Its just not going to happen.

    There is some good news today from bloomberg:

    http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=akTlfu6iVMK8&refer=home



    more...


    selena gomez and justin bieber in kl. Justin Bieber spent with
  • Justin Bieber spent with



  • eagerr2i
    12-07 09:28 AM
    Chang from Cap Exempt to Cap Number H1B requires that you file the change when the visa is available during the FY which in H1B case is April 1st. The years spent on Cap Exempt status like not for profits is counted towards the 6 Yr limit.





    hair Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez selena gomez and justin bieber in kl. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • alkg
    09-24 03:43 PM
    don't worry be happy



    more...


    selena gomez and justin bieber in kl. Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez



  • food2006
    08-11 09:58 PM
    According to my knowledge both of u get should get seperate receipt copies individually for 3 different applications.

    All,

    I was wondering if the secondary applicant (Wife) will also be receiving a separate receipt numbers for her I-485, I-765 and I-131? She is currently on H4 and my lawyers told me that they received receipts only for me!!

    Can some one please clarify this doubt?

    I wanted to call USCIS to check the status of my wife's application. Before I call them I want to be sure enough that the dependents will also get receipt numbers.

    Thanks
    Raj

    ------------------------------
    One time contribution $100





    hot Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez selena gomez and justin bieber in kl. Video Of Selena Gomez
  • Video Of Selena Gomez



  • HRPRO
    03-07 12:32 PM
    That is not correct. Even if employer revokes it, the PD is good. The only time you will loss PD is if CIS revokes it due to fraud.

    Krish,

    I did not mention that the PD will be affected. My first sentence very clearly states that his PD will not be affected. The disruptions I mentioned were with respect to his current petition.

    Read carefully before jumping into conclusions.



    more...


    house selena gomez and justin bieber selena gomez and justin bieber in kl. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • prasadn
    04-07 05:15 PM
    I did extended for my in-laws when they entered last time to US. When they entered next time they entered without any issues.

    Last time time also lot of my friends scared me (immigration people will stop them at the port of entry), my another friend (both husband and wife doctors), they bring there in - laws everytime they will extend it to 3 times approxmately they will stay in US 2 years, they left several times and entered into US without any issues.


    From my understanding, you need to give USCIS a compelling reason (medical reasons etc.) for extending your stay on Visitor visa. If not, there is a good chance for the officer at POE to limit stay to a very short period on the next visit.





    tattoo Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez selena gomez and justin bieber in kl. Although Justin Bieber and
  • Although Justin Bieber and



  • FinalGC
    10-16 01:52 PM
    Kambi:

    Based on current stats,

    LC - It will take about 4 months from the date you initiate your case with your lawyer
    140- Eb2 or eb 3 will take from 4 weeks to 4 months
    485 - If u are from India or China and based on current situation for Eb2 it could take upto 4 years and 6-7 years for EB3. If you are from Rest of the world it would be 1-2 years.

    However, if the SKIL bill passes, things could change and you could get the whole GC within 2 years or so.........Keep hopeful...that is what I am doing after 8 years on H1........with a MBA from a US University!!



    more...


    pictures Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez selena gomez and justin bieber in kl. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • 21stIcon
    05-04 01:36 PM
    Every body knows about PERM system glitches before July28,2005, they gave an oppertunity to refile for all those who got rejected on software issues, so we do not need to go back to year old data and I am quite a frequent visitor to immigrationportal, at least 5 visits a day from last sep'05

    Guys, I really appreciate he was able to come up with some number, but you would be able to decide how much this is helpful, I am not buying his PERM conversion denial rate
    .





    dresses Video Of Selena Gomez selena gomez and justin bieber in kl. Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber
  • Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber



  • swamy
    01-02 02:18 PM
    presuming 3500 visas for EB3 from india per year, given about 350,000 were filed recently and presuming about half of that were EB3 india, that means 175,000 are in front of you from India on EB3. so my pd of jan 2006 would become current in about 48 years and yours in about 50. now, others may speculate and extrapolate and say that it's likely to be within a decade based on past experience - i.e RoW not using up its quota and hence spilling over to India, but India EB2 itself is backed up pretty badly & it gets a first shot at it so after these geniuses go green, we get to use that. But again, thats just speculation - so nothing is certain except that it wont be no longer than 50 years based on current law, that too presuming the current law stays as is. lets hope iv succeeds in the backlog efforts in which case the wait would probably be around 3/4 years.



    more...


    makeup Justin Bieber spent with selena gomez and justin bieber in kl. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber



  • vali
    10-23 02:10 PM
    Thank you so much, I'm pretty clear now, I wish you good luck with your problems, it feels good to know that there still are nice people around.
    Thanks again to you and IV.





    girlfriend Although Justin Bieber and selena gomez and justin bieber in kl. Is Selena Gomez really not in
  • Is Selena Gomez really not in



  • gc_in_30_yrs
    09-12 01:35 PM
    What to advertise??
    We need to start recruitment process. For this it requires job advertisements for 5 weeks in a row, complete the recruitment process.





    hairstyles Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez selena gomez and justin bieber in kl. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • forgerator
    11-08 05:14 PM
    How many similar positions are in the company? is this the current position you are in, if yes you can not use experience with your employer even in future for this position.
    In either case your best bet would be a different EB2 qualified position with same employer or New employer.:o

    yes I am in this current position. Let's see how it goes. The lawyer is evaluating it right now.

    My EB3 ROW, although better off than India EB3, it's still in bad shape. I'm much better off trying for EB2 ROW (some of my Pakistani friends got their gc in less than 8 months)





    at0474
    01-09 03:45 PM
    "I suppose this year's quota for EB3 India is not yet used (as small it may seem). My guess is, when EB3 processing begins, it should get your collegues out in 6 to 9 months from now."

    EB3 quota is like a spoon of rice from a bag of basmati :))

    --LOL! True, but I thought it is good enough for 5 guys with PDs in 2001.





    tinku01
    07-16 04:22 PM
    Bluez,

    How are you planning to get PCC from consulate. I live in colorado and going to SFO would be very expensive as well as time consuming. Do you know how much time consulate would take through mail? I am skeptical whether they would send my passport back by Aug 15 or not as I am planing to leave on Aug 15.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment