Wednesday, June 15, 2011

selena gomez and justin bieber vanity fair oscar party

images Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez selena gomez and justin bieber vanity fair oscar party. Post image for Justin Bieber
  • Post image for Justin Bieber



  • sidbee
    01-02 08:01 PM
    I really wish , i could file my 485 in 2 years, If not i am moving to UK.
    Another question , being a junior i have, How does IV use our donations to compel USCIS/DOS to do things in favour of LEGAL IMMIGRANTS?





    wallpaper Post image for Justin Bieber selena gomez and justin bieber vanity fair oscar party. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • cox
    June 18th, 2005, 07:51 PM
    Boy, you really get up early! I'm still in bed when the sun's rising :p ... The rainbow pic, well, it's like a woman Cox.... it has curves that need to be nudged, and it becomes a different creature! (Did I actually say that!?) ... benefit from just a smidgen of post processing, but the second one becomes a very dramatic photo. Great lighting.

    Dawn is the best light in my opinion, especially here in central California, where the marine layer often ruins the sunset. Also, I don't sleep much... I am apalled by your metaphor (yet also strangely excited)! :D I have CS2 installed, so I can start nudging curves, and will start with the rainbow.

    (and having a good friend!)
    Bob, all I can say is, Aw Shucks... Come visit and I'll let you use the lens :)





    selena gomez and justin bieber vanity fair oscar party. justin-ieber-and-selena-gomez
  • justin-ieber-and-selena-gomez



  • wandmaker
    01-02 06:58 PM
    When do you think a person with PD of Nov 2007 ,EB3 from India, would be able to file for 485??

    If each and every registered member supports IV with money, time or both then you will be able to file in 3/4 years otherwise 2025. Contributing money is most important task to start with





    2011 Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez selena gomez and justin bieber vanity fair oscar party. 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party
  • 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party



  • apb
    09-14 06:52 PM
    I missed out on this one...



    more...


    selena gomez and justin bieber vanity fair oscar party. Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez



  • vinnysuru
    03-28 04:10 PM
    Hi Guys, I am planning to go to Ottawa for stamping. Do you know the email address, I can send this request to? Thanks





    selena gomez and justin bieber vanity fair oscar party. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • myeb2gc
    04-27 10:03 AM
    Hi Ram,

    My employer company is smaller one, 15 only.
    And no marketing, but he is good giving me incentives.
    I am planning to go with bigger consulting firm so that they can market me well and .....
    So i am thinking of change of employer.

    So are my earlier 3 questions.



    more...


    selena gomez and justin bieber vanity fair oscar party. Selena Gomez Justin Bieber
  • Selena Gomez Justin Bieber



  • Nil
    07-21 09:50 AM
    Very Potent topic.
    During the downturn, company decided to dissolve local satellite office and have everyone in the region work from home.
    DOL audited labor application asking 'why home and work addresses are the same: is the candidate related to employer?'
    Go figure.
    Lawyer mentioned there is no provision on the labor app form to indicate 'home office'. Also, in this case, where to do the labor for - the region where the professional is living or the main office (opposite coasts in my case) is unclear.
    If the residing city is tested for labor, which is rational, how do you ensure 'the ad must be displayed at the workplace'?
    What if DOL denies application due to lack of clarity on such issues?

    IV leadership pls comment as possible.....





    2010 justin-ieber-and-selena-gomez selena gomez and justin bieber vanity fair oscar party. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • ski_dude12
    12-22 12:27 PM
    Please contribute to IV.

    I am having tough time in getting an appointment with my local Representative and let them know what out problems are. And now this DEC bulletin is making my head spin.
    ---may be this bulletin will push me more in getting just an appointment--
    :cool:God bless America:cool:



    more...


    selena gomez and justin bieber vanity fair oscar party. 4 of 24. Selena
  • 4 of 24. Selena



  • bkarnik
    07-21 04:34 PM
    I had a similar situation at my work place (attorney is Fragomen...what a coincicence). This was in response to recent stepped up H1B site inspections by USCIS. As a reult, Fragomen recommended that "working from home" or "teleworker" status is not allowed under H1B. So, no more working from home for me :(





    hair 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party selena gomez and justin bieber vanity fair oscar party. Vanity Fair Oscar party in
  • Vanity Fair Oscar party in



  • GCeffect
    01-29 04:16 PM
    I'm from Bangladesh and my PD is May 2006....EB3

    I applied for my I485, I765 and I131 in July 2, 2007. Then me and my wife received the I765 approval in couple of months then the real drama began.
    In October i received the letter about our i131 denial. The reason for the denial was approval of I485 (I485 approval news was mentioned in my i131 denial letter). My lawyer then told me to wait couple of months to receive my cards. I waited but didn't receive anything. The I called the USCIS and they told me that there is no update in the system and they requested me to go to the local immigration office to notify the matter. After visiting the local immigration office they asked me to write a status request letter to USCIS.

    Me and lawyer already wrote 4 letters to USCIS requesting the status of my i485 as my i131 got denied. Finally one of the cases status for i131 showing online that you�re RFE has been received and case has been resumed; and the other one is still case denied. On the other hand the i485 for both mine and my wife's case still showing like it was showing six months ago..."received and pending"........

    I�m totally confused in this present situation. USCIS never requested for any RFE against my i131, so why they put in the online status that the RFE has been received. All I did was requested for the I485 applications as they mentioned in my i131 denial letter that my i485 got approved��

    Some help here will be highly appreciated��.thanks in advance



    more...


    selena gomez and justin bieber vanity fair oscar party. Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber
  • Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber



  • rayoflight
    09-24 01:40 PM
    ... what about the existing backlog. They need to address the backlog even before they can think of raising fees or admin fixes.

    Cheers,
    Rayoflight





    hot Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez selena gomez and justin bieber vanity fair oscar party. 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party
  • 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party



  • lutherpraveen
    09-19 06:44 PM
    Lying on the table.... End of discussion.

    Before this discussion thread grows bigger and hopes get inflated, I thought I should quote logiclife's post on "Order to Lie on the Table", that was discussed sometime ago for a different amendment. Enjoy the logic and humor.



    more...


    house Justin Bieber and Seelna Gomez selena gomez and justin bieber vanity fair oscar party. Popstars Selena Gomez and
  • Popstars Selena Gomez and



  • StuckInTheMuck
    05-03 08:17 AM
    Updating profile should fill up your information in the tracker.

    Will make a not of it.

    Thanks a lot.

    GO IV GO

    Recently I had some trouble updating my profile. The "Additional Information" section has a series of RFE-related (on I-485, I-140, EAD and AP) boxes, where one must enter a valid date in the specified format. Because I did not receive any RFE yet, I tried to get past this page by entering 00/00/0000 ("N/A" did not work), which did not work either, and finally I settled with my PD on all these RFE boxes (which is, of course, incorrect). So, maybe the powers-that-be can fix the problem, and, also remove these wrong entries from my profile?
    Thanks.





    tattoo Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez selena gomez and justin bieber vanity fair oscar party. 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party
  • 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party



  • Desertfox
    06-01 08:39 PM
    Your current salary has nothing to do with your Labor Certification. LC is for a future job offer and you are supposed to get that salary only after your I-485 approval. Hence there is nothing to worry about it.

    As your current salary is per H1 LCA, you are absolutely ok and there is nothing illegal in your nonimmigrant status as well. There might have been issues during your I-485 adjudicatiion if you were not being paid per your H1 LCA, since that is considered as abuse to your nonimmigrant status.



    more...


    pictures Selena Gomez Justin Bieber selena gomez and justin bieber vanity fair oscar party. 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party
  • 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party



  • p.guptapost
    06-04 10:20 AM
    Can we get the status of EAD application without receipt numbers?

    pl. let me know. Thanks.





    dresses 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party selena gomez and justin bieber vanity fair oscar party. 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party
  • 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party



  • conchshell
    05-04 03:05 PM
    Its a good idea to gather support letters from employer. However, I have doubt that American corporations will openly support us. Two reasons:

    1. No corporation would like to get the ire of local population, which does not even understand the difference between legal vs illegal immigration.
    2. The longer legal immigrants get stuck in the limbo ... the better for the employers. That's why corporations always ask for more H1B visas, but almost never voice for faster green card processing.

    My 2 cents.



    more...


    makeup 4 of 24. Selena selena gomez and justin bieber vanity fair oscar party. Justin Bieber and Seelna Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Seelna Gomez



  • desi3933
    03-03 11:54 AM
    Thank you Desi!
    Man, that is one heck of confusing language, I am still trying to understand it.

    Main line is this -
    In the event that the alien is the beneficiary of multiple petitions under sections 203(b) (1), (2), or (3) of the Act, the alien shall be entitled to the earliest priority date.

    Translation -
    If person has multiple approved I-140 petitions under EB-1, EB-2, and Eb-3 sections, he./she can claim the earliest PD date to any of his/her I-140 approved petitions.

    An example taken from Michael Aytes Memo (09/12/2006), section 22.2(d)(3) page 28:
    Company A files a labor certification request on behalf of an alien ("Joe") as a janitor on January 10, 2003. The DOL issues the certification on March 20, 2003. Company A later files, and USCIS approves, a relating I-140 visa petition under the EB-3 category. On July 15, 2003, Joe files a second I-140 visa petition in his own behalf as a rocket scientist under the EB-1 category, which USCIS approves. Joe is entitled to use the January 10, 2003, priority date to apply for adjustment under either the EB-1 or the EB-3 classification.

    __________________
    Not a legal advice.





    girlfriend 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party selena gomez and justin bieber vanity fair oscar party. 5 of 24. Selena
  • 5 of 24. Selena



  • arnet
    09-15 01:18 PM
    if they take the bill, they might listen to us and include our provisions in this bill because our provisions are part of the CIR bill which they passed it.

    but they will make changes to 'secure act' and pass it in such a way it goes to conference committee (big chance of this going because senate wants 370 miles fence, house wants 700miles) and they wont have time for that committee now, so they will work on it next yr after elections. again after elections, it is diff game as you said. anyhow we caught in the middle of their game.


    Now that the "Secure Fence Act" has been approved in the house, will senate take on this bill and pass its own version? Has there been any indication at all from the senate leadership that they intend to pass something similar and if so, when? The reason I ask is that I strongly believe that if this bill were to taken on by the senate then our friendly senators like Specter might include some relief for us. This is the only chance I can see this year and next year is a whole different ball game.





    hairstyles Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber selena gomez and justin bieber vanity fair oscar party. 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party
  • 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party



  • BharatPremi
    04-16 04:42 PM
    kaisersose, scorpioduo


    Thanks.





    s416504
    10-11 03:47 PM
    I recently filed 3 year H1B extention and My lawyer asked me following list of things ...
    a. a copy of your updated CV/resume.
    b. Copy of your earlier H-1B and I-797 approval
    c. Copy of your I-140 I-797 approval notice.
    d. Copy of I-485 I-797 fee receipts for you and each family member.
    e. Very clear copy of each family members' passports ID/expiration page (preferably color).
    f. Very clear copy of each family members' most recent US visa (preferably color) and their I-94s.
    g. Copy of EAD and advance paroles for you and each family member.

    That indicated USCIS may be looking at I140 as well as I485.
    So there is no clear cut answer for your question. I guess Your H1B extention could be risky..

    Other question for you... You said Your I140 approved in Jan-2009 & job changed in Feb-2009.
    I am not sure, For AC21, 180 days counted from I140 approved date OR I485 filed date. If that's from I-485 filed date, Looks you are safe for your H1B extention.

    I still advice you to use well know attorney (Khanna/Murthy) for this type of critical questions.





    bsbawa10
    12-23 12:58 PM
    You should be fine. I have been in the exact same situation did not have any problems excepting secondary inspection in which no questions were asked.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment