Monday, June 27, 2011

selena gomez bob straight

images selena gomez haircut straight. selena gomez bob straight. selena gomez short hair ob.
  • selena gomez short hair ob.



  • rockstart
    09-10 10:15 AM
    My advice you need to prepare a comprehensive package of documentation since your case is really messed up.

    1) Get a legal translation of your original BC from Hindi to English. You can enlist help of some one you know (not a direct family member) or proffesional translation agency to do this. If done by some individual get it notarized.

    2) Now prepare a letter highlighting the sections that are correct and sections that are incorrect (like name of child)

    3) Get 2 affidavits from your parents/ relatives which the corrected information (also add the other BC info required refer to IV wiki for details). Make sure that these affidavits contain enough details to explain why the name and other details changed.

    4) Get as much documentation as possible which can suppliment the new info. Example 10th / 12th certificates, School Leaving Certificates, PAN Card, Indian Drivers License, Nationality/ Domicile certificates, Caste Certificate, Election Card etc etc that can support the new name.





    wallpaper selena gomez short hair ob. selena gomez bob straight. Long Straight Cut with Bangs.
  • Long Straight Cut with Bangs.



  • san3297
    06-29 03:36 PM
    Hi Martin,
    Thanks for the reply i too was looking an answer for this question.As it is partly answered my question i am posting the remaining question of mine.Sorry for posting in thread not created by me.

    If i apply for H1 Extension and Travel outside US and While returning back if i enter with my Visa which is valid only till Nov 2009 and do not have H1 Extension Approval document in my hand what should i need to do.Do i need to travel outside the country again after getting my H1 Extension approval and before my H1B Visa Expires. What is the solution for this scenario.





    selena gomez bob straight. Photo credit: Bob Charlotte/PR
  • Photo credit: Bob Charlotte/PR



  • RLNY122004
    06-15 03:56 PM
    Our I485 approved today and officer told us we will receive our cards in 6 to 8 weeks. Thanks





    2011 Long Straight Cut with Bangs. selena gomez bob straight. selena gomez short haircut
  • selena gomez short haircut



  • nozerd
    01-24 11:31 AM
    Personally I feel the most disgusting of all the provisions is country quota. Why the hec should 2 employees in excat same situation be discriminated because of country of birth ?
    I can believe its even legal. They should get rid of it.



    more...


    selena gomez bob straight. 2010 Selena Gomez In Straight
  • 2010 Selena Gomez In Straight



  • WaldenPond
    06-29 09:04 AM
    Hello jkays94,

    Excellent post. The fear of some kind of retribution due to association or participation in standing up to put forward our grievances is something that has, in some way effected every effort for making the change. And often times, this fear is based on lack of knowledge of the system and law.

    A friend of mine had sent the information about a book ‘Democracy in America’. And if I may quote from that book -

    “In no country in the world has the principle of association been more successfully used, or more unsparingly applied to a multitude of different objects, than in America.”

    “The most natural privilege of man, next to the right of acting for himself, is that of combining his exertions with those of his fellow-creatures, and of acting in common with them. I am therefore led to conclude that the right of association is almost as inalienable as the right of personal liberty.”

    At the same time, the fear of retribution for some of the members is well understood as we all have families and responsibilities. And everybody’s perception on the level of risk involved and the capacity to take the risk for a cause/purpose is different. We ought to overcome our fears as this is a just cause and we are petitioning to bring back the fairness to the system. The system was never designed or intended to work in a way where it takes 6-12 years for people to get their employment based green cards. And as you rightly pointed out, CIR presents us all with the opportunity to fix the problem. I have lot of respect for Randallemery, who is a born citizen of US and continues to help us in this just cause.

    Thank you Randallemery.

    WaldenPond





    selena gomez bob straight. selena gomez short haircut
  • selena gomez short haircut



  • waitforgc1
    05-07 12:08 PM
    I think if iam not wrong its not based of the priority date or anything else. Its just random



    more...


    selena gomez bob straight. straight bob cut that gave
  • straight bob cut that gave



  • aarzoo
    02-02 04:48 PM
    I have a labor approved for the requirement:
    "Must have BS in CS, EE or related field w/5 years of related experience"

    EB3 I-140 was approved in 2008. Can I re-apply for EB2 I-140 using the same labor?

    Please note I have BS in CS and had more than 5 yrs of expereince before joining my current employer. I have not changed my employer - EB3 is also from the same employer.





    2010 Photo credit: Bob Charlotte/PR selena gomez bob straight. selena gomez haircut straight.
  • selena gomez haircut straight.



  • hydubadi
    07-23 08:41 PM
    Hello,

    I already opened a thread on this. does any one has answer for this.

    I am in a process of getting name change for my wife on pending I485. This is because her first name is given as 'FNU' by USCIS on the I485 file, EAD and A.P. As she did not have first name in passport.

    We recently got her name change on passport by adding my(husbands name) as SURNAME. Now we want to refelect this change on EAD and 485.

    For this amendment my lawyer is charging $400.
    I want to know, if we can do this amendment on our own and avoid lawyer. Do any one on this forum know how to deal with this situation. Please let me know.

    Your answers are highly appriciated.

    Thanks,
    hydubadi



    more...


    selena gomez bob straight. dresses Selena Gomez#39;s long
  • dresses Selena Gomez#39;s long



  • gsc999
    06-29 01:41 AM
    Sure. Tell me exactly day and time. I will make sure I am miles away from that. I just don't want to be identified with the "amnesty bill" since that is getting increasingly unpopular these days.
    ---
    Yes, once "They" identify "You" the consequences can be severe.:rolleyes:
    Beware! Big Brother is watching.

    That is the reason I didn't support the US soccer team at World Cup.
    US team is so unpopular in Europe :p Given a choice between popularity and doing the right thing, I guess popularity always wins :D

    Hilarious! Couldn't resist :o





    hair selena gomez short haircut selena gomez bob straight. selena gomez short hair ob.
  • selena gomez short hair ob.



  • seahawks
    08-05 09:57 PM
    Who gets the AP (Advance parole) document from USCIS , candidate or lawyer who filed it ?

    Filed using G28

    My AP went to the lawyer.
    My Receipt went to the lawyer too.
    FP notice came to me, copy to lawyer.
    EAD approved, expecting card it to come to me.

    Hope this helps.



    more...


    selena gomez bob straight. selena gomez short hair ob.
  • selena gomez short hair ob.



  • pbuckeye
    06-25 08:02 AM
    Hi Gurus / Attorneys,

    I have come to this country in 1999 and have worked for company A and after 7 years , I transferred my H1B to company B based company A's approved I-140 in 2007 before July fiasco. Hence missed the July 2007.

    Now I have been working for company B for the last 3 years and got my I-140 approved again and applied for H1B extension. Received RFE asking for client letter.
    Client was reluctant to give the letter and my H1B got denied.

    Asking client for the letter : Client says that they can't give a letter, it's against their company policy :confused:

    My Options :

    1. MTR : I am not sure if I can get the client letter to open MTR and also file a new H1 in parallel.

    2. Go back to my home country : My employer said that they will apply for a new H1B for consular processing (does this come under quota ?)

    I own a home here and now leaving everything in a week is making me worried.

    Also my priority date is Nov 2002 under EB3 and I am not sure how I can pursue this from my home country, if needed.

    Thanks in advance for all your help and suggestions !!

    Can you try to get the MSA/SOW/PO between the client and vendor for the MTR (or client and your employer)? Sometimes the SOW reads almost like a client letter (with name, job duties, client supervisor name, signed by IT and legal department at client site).

    Another option could be to get an email from the client stating that they cannot provide a letter because of company policy AND/OR get a letter from the vendor stating the same and provide the contact information of the supervisor at client location.





    hot 2010 Selena Gomez In Straight selena gomez bob straight. selena gomez short curly hair
  • selena gomez short curly hair



  • Gravitation
    11-19 10:30 AM
    For July 2nd filers, the freedom is attained on Dec 29th (180 days after filing).



    more...


    house images Selena Gomez Short selena gomez bob straight. dresses selena gomez short
  • dresses selena gomez short



  • little_willy
    09-14 03:45 PM
    The interview with Jay about the rally just started.





    tattoo selena gomez short haircut selena gomez bob straight. Selena Gomez Short Bob
  • Selena Gomez Short Bob



  • rkat
    12-13 03:46 PM
    Swamy - (with due respect to IV who i totally support in every which way!) but what have u done other than joining a state chapter, contributing $$ to IV and holding signs at the DC rally.?? Is this what ur life has come to now..?? Only to motivate people to join IV..?? How long do u plan on conitnuing to do this.?? Wake up buddy..!! Yes we are stuck in this mess now having filed for AOS and the indefinite future wait for cases to be approved..!! There is no doubt about that.
    But somebody like dyekek12 who seems to be new to the immigration world - whats the harm in sharing with him options that maybe more practical for him 3-5 years from now.! If somebody would have adviced me back in the hay days - i would have surely listened.! There are 3 SENIOR members who seem to agree to what i have said.! All of us cannot be socially challenged.! Sorry swamy - i disagree.! How would a college professor or a dept. head answer his Q....Myfriend - ..." there is the real world and then there is the immigration world........!!!! "
    The immigration system here in the US is like fire - and if u try playing with fire there is no doubt in my mind that you will only get burnt.!! (again - i'm not a village bellie neither am i socially challeged - i am only being realistic.! thats all.! and i know it hurts!)



    more...


    pictures straight bob cut that gave selena gomez bob straight. house selena gomez short
  • house selena gomez short



  • GCVictim
    03-12 11:22 AM
    My 140 approval updated after 1 yr....





    dresses selena gomez short curly hair selena gomez bob straight. Selena Gomez at the FOX
  • Selena Gomez at the FOX



  • Anders �stberg
    June 16th, 2005, 09:29 AM
    These look fine on my editing PC but are too dark on my work PC...
    ...how's it look where you're at? :)

    Also, the second picture is uncropped from the camera, I kind of like the frame
    the background creates, but do you think it should be cropped tighter?

    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/647/thumbs/JH5Q9175_Skata.jpg (http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/showphoto.php/photo/25912/cat/647) http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/647/thumbs/JH5Q9169_Skata.jpg (http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/showphoto.php/photo/25919/cat/647)



    more...


    makeup dresses Selena Gomez#39;s long selena gomez bob straight. images Selena Gomez Short
  • images Selena Gomez Short



  • amoschid
    07-08 09:52 PM
    5 star from me too :D





    girlfriend Selena Gomez Short Bob selena gomez bob straight. 2010 selena gomez hair.
  • 2010 selena gomez hair.



  • Canadian_Dream
    02-27 01:31 PM
    I have the exact same question for the original poster. Do you know someone or have heard from several people who were scrutinized about intent after leaving the employer upon GC approval ? I know folks who left with in few months and completed naturalization without any issues, but that's an anecdotal evidence and doesn't prove anything. Please let us know your source of information.

    You have seen applications being scrutinized for employment history at the time of naturalization?. can you please provide elaborate and provide examples?. Otherwise dont scare people unnecessarily.:mad:





    hairstyles selena gomez short hair ob. selena gomez bob straight. Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato
  • Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato



  • Marphad
    03-31 09:46 AM
    Yahoooooooooooooo......We (Me and my wife) received welcome notice today . Our 485 is approved on 25 th March.

    no updates online just received postal mail from USCIS today .

    I guess end of long wait , been in country from 2001 .

    I wish you all the best and hang in there if your PD is current you can expect the notice any time so keep checking your postal mail box .

    FYI - I dont know if my back ground check is clear or not , I guess it is .

    Congratulations!





    Kevin Sadler
    June 16th, 2005, 09:59 AM
    this is going to be very subjective. even though there is detail less black in the first one in the nect area i think it "looks" fine. in my opinion there is too much detail less black in the second one, that makes it "look" too dark. also the first one is sooo good there's not much you can do with the second one to bring it to that level. thx, kevin





    ps57002
    12-28 10:39 AM
    Only God knows how they calculate what processing dates to put up. even their IO's are baffled. NBS shows I131/AP as 3 months now. Mine is way outside processing time now according to new processing times. So I called IO and she's like "now why did they post that, it's not even correct. I'm getting calls regarding that now since a.m.). She was nice though even though I offered she didn't have to do a SR as I'm not travelling anytime soon unless emergency comes up (i'm on EAD and so totally dependent now on AP in case of travel as have no valid H1b). She still put in a request for me. Nice IO. but fact is even their IO's are surprised by what they put in processing times.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment