Wednesday, June 15, 2011

selena gomez house 2011

images house selena gomez wallpaper selena gomez house 2011. Selena Gomez Brings the
  • Selena Gomez Brings the



  • ssnd03
    08-16 08:15 AM
    Hi -

    Does anyone have good or bad experiences with Indian immigration officers in the airport with AP while coming back to US?

    I mean, do these guys know what an AP is?

    Is it better to get the H1B stamping done?

    I am sure folks on this forum will be going to India for the winter vacations, so any responses would benefit a lot of people..

    I think sometimes Indian immigration officers and even airline staff get confused with AP. Even in Germany the guy checking the passports was looking at AP funny.

    But on average I think they know what it is. I have traveled to India through Germany and I made it back with some anxious moments when they all looked confused at AP.

    You may need a transit visa through Europe if you don't have a US visa except AP. I didn't have it though and I was ok. But I had an emergency trip so no time to get these visas.





    wallpaper Selena Gomez Brings the selena gomez house 2011. house justin bieber 2011 april
  • house justin bieber 2011 april



  • pbuckeye
    06-25 04:07 PM
    Agree with Teddy that your petition's case detail substantially changed during the application process. I believe, that was the main reason for the denial.

    Consult an attorney and try to file a fresh case. Good luck.





    selena gomez house 2011. Selena Gomez#39;s 2011 MTV Movie
  • Selena Gomez#39;s 2011 MTV Movie



  • vicky007
    10-03 06:49 PM
    We need to start recruitment process. For this it requires job advertisements for 5 weeks in a row, complete the recruitment process.

    Isn't it done before LC filing?

    Guru's please answer this query:

    I have been reading that the BEC would give recruitment instructions for pending cases.I have filed at the Philadelphia BEC in Dec 2004 ,the lawyer had advertised before filing, so will re-advertising still be required?? Please clearify its very confusing.





    2011 house justin bieber 2011 april selena gomez house 2011. selena gomez house in los
  • selena gomez house in los



  • ita
    01-15 05:05 PM
    If you start using EAD invoking AC21(though there is about 1 year time left on H1) and later find a better job/company that will do H1 then will we have to do H1 transfer or will it be applying for new H1 altogether again?

    Will it be possible to transfer or recapture H1 time considering the following two scenarios

    Employer doesn't revoke H1
    Employer revokes H1.

    Appreciate advice on this.

    Thank you.



    more...


    selena gomez house 2011. house selena gomez who says
  • house selena gomez who says



  • cleopatra
    02-17 08:27 AM
    Read the following two stories.

    Story 1

    Imagine this. You are old. You are talking to your grandson in your native tongue about the need to utilize an opportunity when it presents itself. You say to him, who is listening with great interest.

    "You should always look out for opportunities for it does not present itself explicitly except very few times. When you see it, you should grab it and use it for your to benefit from it.

    I will tell you about some things that happened in my life so you can relate to it. I had this dream of settling in America. I had good job, good pay, nice family and generally a pleasant life.

    After a few years, I liked the way of life and wanted it to continue forever. But I could not continue this unless I get this thing called greencard, which let me stay for as long as I wanted and work anywhere I wanted. In those days due to many reasons and problems it was very difficult to get one. But I was patient and kept waiting.

    There were a group of people who wanted to get together and solve the problems so that the wait time is eliminated. They knew how to get a solution to my problems of getting the greencard sooner. But they needed help from everyone like me so that we could get solve our problems.

    At one point, they wanted people like me to go to the capital and talk to different people who had the power to solve our problems. This would help them understand the issues faced by people like me and help address them.

    But at that time, I had other things to do and knew that there are others who would chip in and work together and solve this problem.

    But nothing changed.

    There was no end in sight and eventually what was a pleasant life started turning bad due to various rules being enacted to push people like me away. They succeeded and I left America.

    After I had to leave america, I came back to this country and had a decent life. But I still liked my life in america and I wanted to live there. But I could not achieve that dream.

    When I thought about what went wrong, I realized that the reason is I did not see the opportunity that presented itself to me - To join others and work together to resolve my problems.

    I thought someone else would do the work. Maybe others thought the same way too. So eventually there was not a huge crowd explaining our problems. So it was not seen as a serious issue and so nothing was addressed.

    When I think back now, if I had seen the opportunity and united with others like me, I would have got what I wanted.

    So realize this. Always look for opportunity. When it presents itself, grab it and use it and do what is necessary to reap the benefits. You will not regret it."





    selena gomez house 2011. Selena - Leaving Justin
  • Selena - Leaving Justin



  • rolrblade
    07-26 06:49 AM
    Hi

    I have a H1B visa valid till Apr 2009(still i can extend 3 more years). I am going to file I-140 and I-485 together on EB2 category. Along with this I am going to apply EAD for me and my wife.

    What will be the status of my H1B if my EAD got approved and I-140 is still pending. In case if my I-140 get rejects, will i be out of status or I can continue with same H1B if i don't change company?

    Or better to apply EAD for me (not to my wife) after the I-140 approval?

    Please help me..

    Thanks in advance.

    --Raj

    What you have asked is a question that has been answered quite a few times on this board. Could you please try to read through those and if you have a follow up question then please post or PM me.

    Also, I thik you want to ask if I-140 gets "revoked" Is that the case ? If not and you are really taling about I-140 REJECTION then cheg's statement above holds true.



    more...


    selena gomez house 2011. house 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar
  • house 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar



  • misha
    07-21 01:10 PM
    Are you sure about Advance Parole stamp in a passport. I know about Green Card approval stamp in a passport but not AP. Have you ever had that AP stamp experience?





    2010 Selena Gomez#39;s 2011 MTV Movie selena gomez house 2011. house selena gomez wallpaper
  • house selena gomez wallpaper



  • rajuram
    12-06 10:09 AM
    File online. Next steps

    - Print two copies of the online receipt

    - with one copy of the receipt attach -
    485 copy, 2 photographs, a sheet with reason for applying AP (i.e. answer to question nbr 10 or 7, don't remember)

    - mail the above to the address on the receipt

    - relax for 3 or 4 weeks

    - get the approval



    more...


    selena gomez house 2011. 2011 selena gomez 2011.
  • 2011 selena gomez 2011.



  • snram4
    01-25 03:09 PM
    Even CIR comes most pro immigrants groups will oppose. CIR will not have Guest workers program for low skilled workers because of high unemployment. So Business and pro illegal group will oppose. EB reform will be there in the CIR. But that will come with Grassley's restrictive bill on H1b. So, for that most high skilled group including IV will oppose. So CIR will be opposed by everyone. Status quo will continue till some compromise is reached.

    When it is piecemeal people say we want comprehensive reform.
    When it is comprehensive reform they say it is too broad to pass .
    When it is summer they say Immigration Bill be introduced as early as Winter .
    When it is winter they say it immigration bill will be introduced as early as summer .
    When it is between spring(between winter and summer) they say now there is not adequate support for the bill.

    This is a clear motive of hanging immigration reform like a bone in front of the dog and making him run around it and pay taxes .





    hair selena gomez house in los selena gomez house 2011. selena gomez house address.
  • selena gomez house address.



  • coloniel60
    06-29 03:29 PM
    You will find very few insurnce companies willing to provide coverage for a pregnant lady and even if they cover it they won't cover much. You will still end up paying most of it.

    Your best bet is to convince your employer to add your spouse to your insurance and pay him the insurance amount. Most employer sponsored health plans allow dependents. Talk with your HR or call the insurance company directly and ask them if you can add dependents to your insurance. Don't mention that your wife is pregnant.

    If you are able to add your wife to your insurance then they can't deny benifits for pregnancy as pre-existing. Pregnancy is not a pre-existing condition. They will have to cover it. So the best and cheapest for you is to somehow get her added to your empler sponsored insurance.



    more...


    selena gomez house 2011. and+selena+gomez+2011+pics
  • and+selena+gomez+2011+pics



  • srinivas_o
    01-08 12:37 PM
    Thanks a lot to everybody whoever answered my questions.





    hot house selena gomez who says selena gomez house 2011. Selena Gomez Sugar Magazine
  • Selena Gomez Sugar Magazine



  • plassey
    07-23 10:39 PM
    Bad situtation, I think. Happening with one of my freind too.
    This is for my friend who received Greencard in 2006. She just got married in June 2007 to an Indian citizen.
    What are the options for her to bring her spouse to US ?
    The spouse has an MBA.
    I know H1 is not an option as they have to wait atleast till October 2008.
    What are the other quick options?



    more...


    house house selena gomez boyfriend selena gomez house 2011. house selena gomez ellen 2011
  • house selena gomez ellen 2011



  • ags123
    07-26 09:57 AM
    I recently got my Eb2 India Employment based I-485 approved. I am going to file my spouse's I-485 soon and was wondering what address I should send the forms to.

    The direct filing address says
    USCIS Chicago Lockbox

    For U.S. Postal Service (USPS) deliveries:

    USCIS
    PO Box 805887
    Chicago, IL 60680-4120

    For Express mail and courier deliveries:

    USCIS
    Attn: FBAS
    131 South Dearborn, 3rd Floor
    Chicago, IL 60603-5517


    However my attorney says we need to send it to the Nebraska Service Centre as my application was filed and approved there.

    So should my lawyer send it to the Chicago lock box or NSC? Please let me know if you have personally done this recently after the addresses changes





    tattoo Selena - Leaving Justin selena gomez house 2011. makeup selena gomez house
  • makeup selena gomez house



  • anishNewbie
    09-11 11:38 AM
    @vsuri , @prasadn, @eb2_mumbai

    Thanks guys for sharing your exp.. this is what i was talking about.. it gives me some confidence starting my GC...Any1 out there please share your experience on EB2 filed as MS + 0

    Could you guys tell me that ur advertisement/job requirements -- had any alternate education in it..like BS +5 as per the norm..

    If yes, then it would be gr8.. if u can have a look at ur LC/9089 form and let us all EB2 aspirants know that..what did you specify in your H section..at 4(as min requirements-- MS or BS +5) and what as alternate requirements(8-A,C)

    Did any of you guys, or any1 here had to prove Business Necessity when they filed EB2..

    Thank uuuuuu.....:D (P.S. looks like we are going to beat NZ todayy)



    more...


    pictures house 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar selena gomez house 2011. selena gomez house inside.
  • selena gomez house inside.



  • Humhongekamyab
    08-21 11:24 AM
    once and for all.. the adjudicators dont answer calls. its just cust service people...who are contractors. so if u dont call them.. all they will be doing is sitting around doing nothing.

    Stop spreading misinformation. Why do they have 1800 number if the have a same set of person sitting at the US CIS office and the reason why the 1800 ppl do not transfer every call to the US CIS is because they don't want to disturb them. It is exactly because of information like this that the processing is getting delayed. The official stance of the US CIS is that you should contact 1800 number, period. If you have a written/published link which says that the ppl sitting at the service center are NOT adjudicators and are there to provide status updates then kindly share otherwise please do not spread rumours. Further if the IIO are there to provide status updates then why all of a sudden they have stopped doing that?





    dresses Selena Gomez Sugar Magazine selena gomez house 2011. house selena gomez and justin
  • house selena gomez and justin



  • Cataphract
    02-20 10:47 AM
    http://immigrationvoice.org/media/Flyer_Formated.pdf


    Thanks for the flyer link - that takes out any excuse from anybody who is still on the fringe.



    more...


    makeup 2011 selena gomez 2011. selena gomez house 2011. house selena gomez boyfriend
  • house selena gomez boyfriend



  • lostinbeta
    10-20 04:02 PM
    Ah, so painter is really the best if you have a tablet, but if you don't have one, then you shouldn't bother????





    girlfriend makeup selena gomez house selena gomez house 2011. spotted selena gomez house
  • spotted selena gomez house



  • nc14
    03-10 02:00 PM
    I emailed it. Thanks for starting this campaign.





    hairstyles and+selena+gomez+2011+pics selena gomez house 2011. house selena gomez photoshoot
  • house selena gomez photoshoot



  • EkAurAaya
    03-19 04:10 PM
    What are (if any) the tax implications > if a H1b or EAD holder sells his/her house?

    From what i knew there were no special "taxes" or implications... but someone (a lawyer) recently told me in addition to everything else there is a 10% tax (federal) on selling price?

    Can anyone who has sold a property on h1 or EAD confirm this?

    Please share first hand experience and not something that someones heard through the grapevine





    freddyCR
    January 5th, 2005, 04:03 PM
    Fantastic shot, Freddy.......You have come into this forum with both guns-a-blazin' and your work is quite creative.

    OH.....can you get me a diet-Pepsi????
    Aw..:o Thanks, buddy. I've been in other forums, and I quite like this one, 'cause people are not afraid of saying what they think... that's the only way to improve





    deardar
    09-14 03:38 PM
    i hear as if some aliens are speaking .



    No comments:

    Post a Comment