Thursday, June 23, 2011

selena gomez laughing gif

images selena gomez justin bieber selena gomez laughing gif. selena gomez wallpaper for
  • selena gomez wallpaper for



  • Britsabroad
    December 2nd, 2008, 06:34 PM
    Hey Ed - I chickened out on the Abes deal after reading the reviews - sounds like they make you work hard for your discount. If you went for it, let me know the outcome.

    So what made you switch?

    Well... A friend of mine has a photography business and uses Nikon kit. For a long time I have been impressed by her out of the camera images (color and skin tones), particularly flash shots. She was achieving good looking images with far less processing than me. Her nikon zooms were great wide open too - mine were just OK (on a 20d) I was hoping that Canon would take a hint, & come up with a feature set to compete with the d300. They didnt do it, so I jumped ship!





    wallpaper selena gomez wallpaper for selena gomez laughing gif. selena gomez tumblr gifs. and
  • selena gomez tumblr gifs. and



  • Jimi_Hendrix
    12-14 11:30 AM
    This is what I meant when I said how they are doing random enforcement raids to bring CIR back onto the front burner. Way to go.





    selena gomez laughing gif. selena gomez bikini image.
  • selena gomez bikini image.



  • rajeevkaza
    04-02 04:20 PM
    Hi Chapsi29,

    Do not get panic, there is no hard and fast rule that they will ask for RFE in ur case. Say if they come up with RFE they will ask ur employer to support with financial status as 140 is employer based, some time they approve ur 140 with out any hassle, so best of luck. Keep ur fingures crossed.

    RK





    2011 selena gomez tumblr gifs. and selena gomez laughing gif. the selena gomez family.
  • the selena gomez family.



  • ras
    08-09 10:48 PM
    I was wondering if we could have on this site some reliable information about the most important aspects of GC processing. People are posting a lot all the time and asking the same things all over again, and while many answers are pertinent, we must realize not everyone knows the laws and rules.Not to mention how much time it takes to search the threads and find what you want to know. If there was a place where they could lookup the information they need and this information would be provided by knowledgeable persons, like admins or moderators, not other members, maybe we could avoid having so many threads and posts.I understand that would involve some effort, but in the end there would not be so much need to go thru all the posts and make sure people are not misleading others or create panic.
    Of course, this is stil a forum and it's only natural to have people expressing themselves, but maybe in that situation they would not have to post so much and use the space on the servers.

    Thank you

    And please dont tie even this post again asking him to contribute. Contribution is a different issue. Atleast there are some other things that doesn't need financial contribution but organizational contribution.



    more...


    selena gomez laughing gif. barney Selena gomez barney
  • barney Selena gomez barney



  • sparklinks
    10-30 02:48 PM
    Hi,

    I recieved my EAD card recently and noticed that the date of birth on the card is not correct(I filled the application incorrectly the montha day got swapped),can you please suggest on what i have to do to correct the date on the card.

    Infopass or calling USCIS wont help anything, you have to send that card with new form(forgot form#) along with orginal EAD card.





    selena gomez laughing gif. selena gomez tumblr gifs.
  • selena gomez tumblr gifs.



  • reverendflash
    10-21 04:10 AM
    oh well, we can't make it look too easy... :P

    I actually have it right so far... win in game 1, loss in game 2, win games 3 & 4...

    just my predjudiced and not so humble opinion.

    Rev:elderly:



    more...


    selena gomez laughing gif. selena gomez tumblr gifs.
  • selena gomez tumblr gifs.



  • ASingh10
    07-25 10:08 AM
    Hi,

    I'm looking for some answers for my wife's visa issues. I'm on H1B (valid until 2010) and she is on OPT (Valid until Dec 20 2008. F-1 visa expired May 2008). My PERM labor is in process and we hope to file for I 140 and I 485 and EAD concurrently by September/ October 2008. My lawyer says that we can file concurrently because my wife's country of birth is in Europe.

    Now the questions:

    1. Is it okay for my wife to apply for EAD based in I 485 while on OPT with expired F-1 visa? Is there a requirement that wife has to be on H-4 to apply for EAD based on husband's GC application?

    2. Also read on some forums that Wife's F-1 OPT will be invalidated as soon as her I 485 application is recieved. Is this true?

    3. EAD approval takes 3-4 months on average. So if she doesn't recieve her EAD approval by December 2008 (Dec 20 2008 her OPT expires) she will be out of status. Should we apply for H-4 so that she doesn't become out-of-status?

    4. We expect that her EAD approval will come by Jan/ Feb 2009. There is a 2 month gap provision that foreign nationals sometimes use to change their status. Is it a safe bet to avoid getting her on H-4 and use the 2 month gap period?

    4. How much does applying for H-4 cost? I'm simply expecting a range of sorts.

    Thanks,

    A. Singh





    2010 selena gomez bikini image. selena gomez laughing gif. selena gomez justin bieber
  • selena gomez justin bieber



  • bhatt
    05-20 12:57 PM
    Hello All,
    My I485 was filed at TSC and received date is July 26,2007 and notice date is sept 19,2007. MY EAD and AP and other finger prints are done after two months of filed. My priority date (Jun10, 2003) is current for last two months and it is going to retogress after this month end.There is no update for I485 for me and my wife. Now processing times for TSC shows they are working on Aug 08, 2007 filers. In this case cane youguys advice me on following things?

    1. Is it good to take Info pass appointment and go for office before end of this month (as it is going to retrogress) and find out status? Before info pass do i need to get any other enquiry?

    2. Processing dates for TSC-I485 shows Aug 08, 2007. Is this date recevied date or I485-Notice date?

    3.Does Info-pass enquiry cause any negative effects on my I485 processing?

    4. Any other guys in the same boat and what you guys are doing?

    I really appreciate your advice. Thanks in advance for your good work.

    1. If ur attorney is an AILA member, Check ur status through AILA
    2. Call the USCIS customer service and submit an SR request
    3. do an info-pass to check the status.

    Cal the USCIS customer service numer and submit an SR request.



    more...


    selena gomez laughing gif. hot bieber and selena gomez
  • hot bieber and selena gomez



  • Jerrome
    10-18 01:29 PM
    Is it possible to track 140 without the receipt notices.





    hair the selena gomez family. selena gomez laughing gif. selena gomez oscars dress.
  • selena gomez oscars dress.



  • vvvunlucky
    04-22 11:28 AM
    Is by any chance your passport is expiring by Nov 2010? Anyway, your H1 extension will be for 3 years as per my knowledge as your I140 is approved for morethan 180 days.



    more...


    selena gomez laughing gif. selena gomez gif images.
  • selena gomez gif images.



  • royus77
    06-14 11:40 PM
    Can i travel out of the country after applying my 485 ,EAD and APO . My I 140 was already approved and I applied for 3 year H1B ext based on that petition ( bumped to premium this week ) .
    Any advise

    Thanks
    Adde





    hot barney Selena gomez barney selena gomez laughing gif. selena gomez - tumblr gif
  • selena gomez - tumblr gif



  • Leo07
    10-15 03:41 PM
    Friends,

    I'm in a position where I have to file for I-140 again. In short, my company was purchased and I had to refile I-140 under the new company's name. Since the new company does not pay for Premium processing, I'll have to shell out the Premium processing fee from my pocket.

    I need your honest opinion as to whether I must file with premium or regular? My PD: is June 2007.

    I appreciate all your comments!



    more...


    house selena gomez gif icons. selena gomez laughing gif. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • gconmymind
    04-17 04:39 PM
    H1B is dual intent so even if I go back on H1B I can still keep intentions to immigrate right?

    My gut feeling (not based on any facts) is you should be ok to go back on H1. Please consult an attorney though...





    tattoo selena gomez tumblr gifs. selena gomez laughing gif. selena gomez eating chocolate.
  • selena gomez eating chocolate.



  • lax999
    07-18 05:35 PM
    Hi,
    I am in the same situation too, my lawyer misplaced my wife photographs, but still went ahead and send the documents to USCIS.
    Even i am worrying what would happen with my application.

    LK



    more...


    pictures selena gomez tumblr gifs. selena gomez laughing gif. selena gomez taylor lautner
  • selena gomez taylor lautner



  • srinivas72
    02-03 09:31 AM
    H1B Extension, I94 Expired, H1B Denied, H1B transfer before H1B extension denied after I94 extension..

    H1B Extension Information
    Regular Processing�
    My Extension filed 07/21/2009
    I94 Expired 09/29/2009
    Received RFE 09/xx/2009
    Answer RFE 10/27/2009 (Within time)
    Denied 01/13/2010
    Note: - I worked for same company from past 3 years.

    H1B Transfer Information
    I got fulltime offer in 12/2009 (I am working for this company last one year), my new employer filed H1B transfer. Here is H1B transfer detail

    Premium Processing
    H1B Transfer receipt date 12/31/2009
    Got RFE, 01/08/2010
    RFE answer date 01/26/2010
    Waiting for decision�

    Now I am working with new employer.
    Please let me know, if need any information from my end. Maybe it will help others who are in my situation.

    Thanks
    Srinivas





    dresses selena gomez - tumblr gif selena gomez laughing gif. hairstyles selena gomez leaked
  • hairstyles selena gomez leaked



  • kumar1
    02-06 03:04 PM
    Enjoy the post of manager and request your company to demote you to a developer once GC comes through.



    more...


    makeup hot bieber and selena gomez selena gomez laughing gif. selena gomez gif icons.
  • selena gomez gif icons.



  • wandmaker
    07-19 03:20 AM
    I have a question, I am working with my GC sponsoring employer, filed I485 during July '07. My I-140 approved during 2007. My company has applied for H1B extension (for 3 years based on approved I140) recently. Please note that this 3 year extension will stretch beyond my 6 year (H1B) period.

    + You will receive a 3 year extension only if the PD is retrogessed otherwise it will be upto your end of 6 years period. I assume this is a non-cap H1B extension of stay

    After the approval for 3 years, can I transfer the H1B to another employer? Since this extension is based on approved I140, is it legal to transfer that H1B to a different employer? (I have used the terms ‘extension’ and ‘transfer’ just for understanding purpose. I am aware that I will be getting new H1B (non-cap) every time).

    ++ Your new employer should be non-cap company otherwise H1B transfer is not possible - If they are non-cap then your new employer can file a transfer and (a) request for validity of 3 years from the date of filing of H1B transfer filed as long as you have an approved 140 and it is not revoked by your previous employer and your PD is not current OR (b) request for the validity with the end date of last approved H1B - Most employer(s) will choose option b, to keep it simple

    I have EAD and AP but wondering why I can not transfer H1B?

    +++ When you have an option to move to a new employer on H1B then why not

    Those who said it is not possible pointed that this 3 year extension is employer specific since it is based on approved 1140.

    +++++ Not true

    Somebody else said I can transfer until my 6 year period but not beyond to that?

    ++++++ Not true, see "++"

    Others said no matter what I can transfer my H1b to any employer.

    +++++++ True

    I am confused, please help.

    ++++++++ Dont get confused by the hearsay, check with any attorney - s/he will be of my opinion. If your hear a different opinion from the immigration attorney(s), please update - it will help many

    Hope this helps :)





    girlfriend selena gomez eating chocolate. selena gomez laughing gif. selena gomez wallpaper who
  • selena gomez wallpaper who



  • richana
    01-23 09:20 PM
    Thanks for the reply! That was very helpful .

    Do I still have to be employed by my original sponsor when i get the appt after 6 months?

    If I return to the US in a few months do I still have to option of filing 485 even though I've already applied for CP in India?

    Yes to Q1. Yes to Q2, but you will have to discontinue the CP option. I would suggest going the CP way in your case. AOS is unpredictable with CP you will have a definite date. Best option get H1 in India return and apply for AOS, if not apply for CP and return with H1 go back in 6 months get GC if all else fails wait in India for 6 months and come back with GC.





    hairstyles selena gomez gif images. selena gomez laughing gif. selena gomez scene naturally.
  • selena gomez scene naturally.



  • abingc
    08-16 03:22 PM
    Hi,

    My H1-B Transfer has applied on 08-05-2010 in Premium Processing in California Center. I have not yet recieved any receipt until now (11 calendar days have passed; 7 working days). I asked the HR people of the company and they said usually it takes some time to get the receipt number. I am worried because it has already 11 calendar days and did not get any receipt number even though it is premium processing. Should I ask attorney to check with USCIS regarding my status of the petition? Are there any delays right now in the processing times in California Center? Is there any way that I can check my H1-B Transfer status with out having the reciept number? Should I ask the Attorney to contact the USCIS office?

    By the way Attorney told that I can work for this company (who filed my transfer petition) as I got my LCA and right now I am working with this company.

    Please throw some light on my case...


    Thank you very much.

    I also want to know if it is ok to join the new employer after the H1b transfer request has been fedexed? or should i wait for the Receipt?





    bluekayal
    05-14 04:47 AM
    google "follow to join"





    slammer
    05-14 12:28 PM
    We are also stuck in CP. We live in Canada since a couple of years (we're not Canadians) and are just waiting until we can finally move to the US. We are so frustrated that we decided to apply for an H-1B this year together with our GC-sponsor/employer.
    Yes, it's true that CP usually is the faster route - when you compare the processing time between AOS and CP. But I think CP has the great disadvantage that you cannot apply for EAD. I'm no fan of CP but there's nothing else you can do if you live outside the US when you apply for the GC.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment