Monday, June 13, 2011

selena gomez top

images and kiss Selena Gomez selena gomez top. Place star Selena Gomez
  • Place star Selena Gomez



  • yvjoshi100
    03-31 09:48 PM
    Congrats.
    Can you tell us how much time USCIS took to approve your 485 after they approved your new EB2 based I-140 with dates ported from your previous EB3 based I-140. Also did you communicate seperately with USCIS to inter file your old 485 with new I140 approval or by just mentioning your A# on your I-140 application every thing for I-485 linking was automatically taken care by USCIS on their own.

    Would greatly appreciate if you can share above info with us.





    wallpaper Place star Selena Gomez selena gomez top. selena gomez top. Selena Gomez Top. Dream Out Loud by Selena Gomez; Dream
  • selena gomez top. Selena Gomez Top. Dream Out Loud by Selena Gomez; Dream



  • gulute
    10-02 02:39 PM
    Did you use an approved labor?

    the RFE was on Ability to Pay





    selena gomez top. 2010 endeavors Selena Gomez
  • 2010 endeavors Selena Gomez



  • srkumar_2k
    07-26 09:31 AM
    The Link is not working.

    Actually I am going to apply EAD for future purpose. In near future i am not going to change my current employer. If i continue to work with same employer after getting EAD, Will i be on H1B or EAD status?





    2011 selena gomez top. Selena Gomez Top. Dream Out Loud by Selena Gomez; Dream selena gomez top. selena gomez top.
  • selena gomez top.



  • raysaikat
    01-19 04:46 PM
    ... Currently the monthly premium is around $500 for the 3 member family...

    Is $500 what your wife pays from her pocket (and employer pays the rest) or is this the actual cost of buying insurance?

    In the former case, expect the actual cost under COBRA to be significantly higher.



    more...


    selena gomez top. Tags: selena gomez
  • Tags: selena gomez



  • johny120
    08-24 08:52 AM
    So just to be clear:
    What most of you on this forum are suggesting is that I should apply for EAD/AP right away and also maintain my H1.

    Do I need to go through my lawyer to apply for EAD/AP or I can apply it on my own? What is the USCIS fees for the same?

    TIA





    selena gomez top. Top Hollywood: selena gomez
  • Top Hollywood: selena gomez



  • GcInLimbo
    11-17 03:53 PM
    Bump.. Updated the profile.



    more...


    selena gomez top. selena gomez top. selena gomez
  • selena gomez top. selena gomez



  • forgerator
    11-08 05:14 PM
    How many similar positions are in the company? is this the current position you are in, if yes you can not use experience with your employer even in future for this position.
    In either case your best bet would be a different EB2 qualified position with same employer or New employer.:o

    yes I am in this current position. Let's see how it goes. The lawyer is evaluating it right now.

    My EB3 ROW, although better off than India EB3, it's still in bad shape. I'm much better off trying for EB2 ROW (some of my Pakistani friends got their gc in less than 8 months)





    2010 2010 endeavors Selena Gomez selena gomez top. and kiss Selena Gomez
  • and kiss Selena Gomez



  • wleebrown
    November 14th, 2007, 07:26 AM
    Keith,

    My sensors always seem to be dust magnets ... probably because I shoot with mostly primes and switch lenses a lot outdoors and in places that the lens just probably shouldn't be off the camera.

    The site Mats recommends looks like it might have some good instructions, but the best advice I've been given was buy a Rocket blower (it's just a big bulb type blower that's shaped like a rocket for about $20). Most of the time 3 or 4 blasts of air with the rocket blower does the trick. (Never use canned air by the way.) And be careful how far you insert the end of the blower into your camera once the mirror is locked.

    Shortly after buying a new 30D I got a little overzealous and smeared the end of the blower across the sensor. After pulling my heart back out of my feet, because I was certain I'd destroyed my new camera, and reading several sites like the one above, I violated all the rules and used standard cotton swabs my wife had in the bathroom (because it was the weekend and I live in the country where camera stores and medical supply shops are not close by or open) and I was able to easily clean the smear I had created across the sensor. The only problem I've had since was more dust.

    It's kind of scary the first time, but in reality it is not brain surgery. If you use due care and the right kinds of material, you should have no problem removing the dust yourself. At $75 a cleaning, if I took my camera in every time I had a little dust I would have to give quit shooting.

    Blessings,
    Lee



    more...


    selena gomez top. premieres, selena gomez
  • premieres, selena gomez



  • Harivinder
    04-12 02:40 PM
    Hi Friends and Administrators,

    I have a suggestion. I am sure the administrators here have much better ideas than mine but I would request administrators to please read this suggestion with an open mind. It might be useful for the community.
    I am sure we have enough members working for big companies like Microsoft, Google, Yahoo, Intel etc. The past experiences tell us that congress listens to these companies more than us even if we are making a valid point on the legal immigration issues. The irony here is that these companied care for H1 visa expansion not green card quota expansion. These big companies do not realize the benefit of green card quota expansion to them.
    Let me prove how. A large proportion of the immigration community is working for small companies as consultants. Their immigration status makes changing jobs very difficult. Now I am sure if the people stuck in GC process get there GC thousands of people will not be forced to work for consultant companies and will look for permanent jobs. And these big companies are sitting on the top of the most desired companies to work for. These thousands of consultants will be more than happy to work for these big companies after they get there GC.
    My point here is that if we can have these Companies speak for us, our voices can be heard by congress.
    How this can be done: If immigrants working for these companies as consultants or permanent can start a chain of email and send a signed copy with hundred of signatures to the management, management might think of putting these points across to congress.
    The contents of this email should be simple and achievable. Like
    1. Recapture of unused Visas.
    2. Get rid of the country quota. (This one is difficult but very beneficial).
    3. Except US graduates form quota. (This one is controversial in IV community, but if US graduates are out of the quota every one is benefited. US graduates will be benefited more, but others will be benefited because there will be less number of people to share the quota. I mention this one because this point can get big support for the universities also, and I am sure congress does not ignore a voice coming form the universities.
    About increasing the quota it is difficult and will not help much if the country quota is still exists.

    If the email submitted to the management contain thousands of signatures from immigrants working for here company and people who support these immigrants in the company management and people like Bill Gates might talk to the congress to hemp us.

    May be it is 2 cents suggestion but I would like the administrators to think out it with a open mind.

    Thanks,





    hair selena gomez top. selena gomez top. Selena Gomez white knit top
  • Selena Gomez white knit top



  • dealsnet
    11-12 01:18 PM
    Usually I didn't recomond any one. But for cheaper option this is the man.
    If your case is complicated, go with Murthy, Rajiv Khanna, Ron Gotcher etc...

    He is the cheapest and good attorney known.
    H1B charge is $650 (renew) $750 for new, no charge for filing H4. GC process PERM , I-140, I-485 all for only $2000. Citizenship application $250.
    No charge for any RFE. He will respond in detail. I don't know about AC21. May be $250.
    HIGHLY RECOMENDED. New York based. Young man in his 30's. Respond emails with an hour.
    He is a British guy like one of us came here in the USA as a student F1, H1 and greencard and pass the Bar license to become a lawyer.
    So he have first hand knowledge of all the process. So this make him diffrent from any Immigration lawyers.
    Andrew Dutton, Esq., P.C., lawyers in Franklin Square, NY, New York (http://www.immigrationcounselorlaw.com/)

    Telephone: 516-308-3670
    Fax: 516-308-3669
    http://www.immigration-counselor.builderspot.com
    immigrationcounselorlaw.com



    email.
    immigration_counselor@yahoo.com



    more...


    selena gomez top. Selena Gomez
  • Selena Gomez



  • shreekhand
    08-03 12:45 AM
    FYI - Those "guide lines" are known as CFR - Code of Federal Regulations based on US Code (The Law). There is not much they can do outside of a clear CFR.

    If the ROW numbers are not used up, they could be used for EB3/EB2 for India 9and China to some extent) at the end of the Fiscal year. All these AILF/AILA lawyers are saying there is no law for doing this.

    But I don't see anyone mentioning anywhere that Law prohibits explicitly using those numbers for India EB3, like they did this year. The Visa bulletin provides guidelines on the country cap, but it does not address the unused numbers condition at the end of fiscal year. SO using them for some backlogged countries is not against the law. I think it finally depends on the internal USCIS officials who interprets the law. They will do whatever they want internally within those guide lines. If nothing is written explicitly that it is against the law, then they are not breaking the law. i am not sure if my assumption and interpretation is correct. But these are my thoughts based on events. But This thread has very good observations and study of the past events. Thanks to Dollar500 and Sanju.





    hot Tags: selena gomez selena gomez top. selena gomez dream kmart 05
  • selena gomez dream kmart 05



  • renupond
    10-04 05:02 PM
    My self and my wife both are on H1B. Both are working for different companies.

    I filled I 485, EAD and AP through my company, for my self and my wife.

    Questions:
    1) I am the primary person. After getting the EAD, Is it possible, If my wife can open a consulting company with her name?

    2) After opening a consulting company on her name, Is it possible, she can leave her H1B employer and run her own paystubs on her own company.



    Your help will be really appreciated. :)



    more...


    house Selena Gomez Clothes selena gomez top. Selena Gomez was spotted
  • Selena Gomez was spotted



  • vxg
    06-04 09:21 AM
    The new bill does not care about STEM. The only qualification you need is a degree in ILLEGAL immigration.





    tattoo Top Hollywood: selena gomez selena gomez top. dresses Selena Gomez Pictures
  • dresses Selena Gomez Pictures



  • green_world
    02-13 08:59 PM
    I-485?? save $$ join IV



    more...


    pictures selena gomez top. selena gomez selena gomez top. Selena Gomez Teams Up With
  • Selena Gomez Teams Up With



  • sri1309
    09-20 09:11 PM
    Hi... Can any one tell me which are the afforable places in California to buy home. It can be town home or single family homes, Bet 300k to 400k.

    Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA :).
    Its close to LA and with good jobs.





    dresses selena gomez dream kmart 05 selena gomez top. Selena Gomez
  • Selena Gomez



  • shirish
    04-27 09:41 AM
    I had received the same story in email about 7 years back.


    This looks like a hoax to me. Could you quote a credible news story or a link on a enforcement site where there is any advisory?



    more...


    makeup premieres, selena gomez selena gomez top. Selena Gomez Clothes
  • Selena Gomez Clothes



  • Desi Unlucky
    07-27 07:22 AM
    I was not greatly familiar with the I 140 process and since long i was thinking of posting a question on the forum. Yesterday i saw this thread and tried searching if there are any answers to my Questions.

    It was spot on. with in 15 minutes, thanks to the search engine i now know

    1. What SRC in front of the reciept no
    2. Which centers process I 140
    3. What are the processing times

    My suggestion to IV would be to have this search URL on the home page.





    girlfriend dresses Selena Gomez Pictures selena gomez top. Selena Gomez Photo: The Best
  • Selena Gomez Photo: The Best



  • conchshell
    08-15 02:11 PM
    enjoy the green ...





    hairstyles Selena Gomez selena gomez top. selena-gomez-aols-est-
  • selena-gomez-aols-est-



  • sparky_jones
    10-10 04:14 PM
    No...if your current EAD expires and the new one hasn't arrived, you must stop working. it does not matter if you've applied for renewal and its pending. EAD does not work like H1B extension, where a 240 day period of automatic eligibility to continue working is available upon filing extension.

    Is it possible to keep working Even u don't have EAD renewed ,but u have Reciept notice with u.. I mean eventually approval will come.





    trueguy
    07-31 02:56 PM
    From where you got this fact? If this is the fact then PD won't be hovering in 2001 since last 5 years. In those days, PD for EB3 was always current so every body applied in EB3.

    Sorry but you guys seem to forget the fact that there were very few 2001, 2002 filers.

    I dont know about 2003.





    aravindhome
    04-29 01:02 PM
    Hey.. Congratulations on the engagement.... the way I see it, there are a couple of options for you.. not entirely from a legal perspective.. just practical solutions.....

    a. You can ask your fiance to enter as a student here on F1, if she's willing to pursue her education.. you can easily enrol her in the nearest community college and for a part-time or full-time course....

    b. An H1 or an L1 is another option.. but given the current conditions, not sure if you can pull that through.......

    c. This is from my own experience... A friend of mine faced the same scenario and, so asked his wife to apply for Canadian PR and then come into the States... That way, she was able to get a job quite easily in Toronto and the whole process took just about 8 months or so...

    Hopefully, these suggestions come in handy for you....... All the very best....



    No comments:

    Post a Comment