Saturday, June 11, 2011

selena gomez who says video clip

images Selena Gomez, Today Show selena gomez who says video clip. He#39;s been sending me video,
  • He#39;s been sending me video,



  • getgreensoon1
    05-11 02:27 PM
    I will be applying for Employment Based green card (EB 1) as I am a multinational Manger . Would also like to include my spouse in the process. He is currently entering the US in July on F1 Visa to enroll into full time masters for 2 years My employer can file for a green card anytime

    I would like to understand the following 1) Can my spouse continue in F1 status and be eligible for internship and OPT until the green card is received 2) Is there any consequences to his present status (F1) because we are going to process his green card? 3) Can he obtain EAD/H1 after his education if the green card is still pending

    We don't want to get into a situation where he has lost his privilages as a F1 student because he has applied for green card.Please advice

    WHy should his greencard be pending after two years ? He should get it as soon as you get it. In your case, since you are a MULTINATIONAL MANAGER, you should get this in a few weeks.
    If you work for companies that commit EB1 multinational manager fraud everyday such as Infosys, TCS, congizant, LT, Wipro, its very likely that your EB1 application will be rejected. USCIS is now aware of these frauds very well and they are cracking down on this very rigourously. I am sure in your case you must be having a bachelors degree (may not be in engineering) and you must have worked in the parent company for a few years and now moved to the US. There must be one software engineer reporting to you in India for a few months until your case is processed. This has been a recipe for disaster in the last few months but you can still try your luck.





    wallpaper He#39;s been sending me video, selena gomez who says video clip. Description: Selena Gomez Who
  • Description: Selena Gomez Who



  • dpp
    06-04 02:10 PM
    but in this case the H1b stamp on my passport is still valid and not expired.

    i am entering on nov 11th. stamp expires on december 1. why i am worried is just because the stamp is still of old employer whereas 797 is of new employer.

    port of entry may ask me why didnt i get the stamp again when it is just expiring after 20 days ?? U know....

    There will be no issue in entering US as you got the visa stamp till Dec 1st 2007.

    Visa stamp is just to allow a person to enter US. They don't care whether it is with current employer or old employer. They just need valid visa stamp and latest I-797 approval notice of same classification. I.e. if you have H1B visa stamp and you need to have only H1B approval notice. You cannot have B1 visa stamp and use H1B approval notice.

    There will be no issue. As a precaution, carry all original old approval notices also.

    They will give I-94 with the end date there on latest approval. Thats for sure. But just check what date he/she is putting on I-94.

    Good luck.





    selena gomez who says video clip. selena gomez who says cover
  • selena gomez who says cover



  • Ann Ruben
    01-20 12:50 PM
    Abhay,

    It is certainly possible that the response was based only on the information available online, but there is no way to know for sure. That is why it is important to get written confirmation that USCIS rec'd your RFE response.

    Ann





    2011 Description: Selena Gomez Who selena gomez who says video clip. WATCH VIDEO BELOW. Selena goes
  • WATCH VIDEO BELOW. Selena goes



  • texanguy
    10-02 09:30 AM
    Sorry I didnt see the thread. Still dont actually. Where is it? Thanks.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21782



    more...


    selena gomez who says video clip. Selena Gomez On The Set Of
  • Selena Gomez On The Set Of



  • gparr
    January 21st, 2004, 08:58 AM
    Matt, There were patchy clouds so the shutter speeds were all over the place but never slower than 1/300, which is why the lens was wide open. I was scraping for every ounce of light I could get and I knew the extremes of sunlight on one side of the geese and shadows on the other were going to cause me problems, regardless. I did think about swimming out there and hanging a sheet on the left to reflect, but it was zero degrees and I just wasn't up to it. ;)
    I was going to reshoot this morning, with smaller apertures and a higher ISO to retain shutter speeds but, as things go in Illinois in the winter, yesterday was probably the only sunny day we'll get this week, so no warm morning sun to shine on the geese. It's a popular hangout spot for geese, so I'll try the shot again. I'm not all that excited about the shot itself, but it's an excercise in perfecting the miniscule talent I have.
    Don't worry, I have enough sense to not touch a 1D unless my pockets are bulging with disposable income because I know that, once I do, I won't sleep until I have one!
    Don,
    Thanks for the thoughts. I tend to go right to manual. I'll incorporate Av and Tv modes into my shooting to see if I like them and/or can get comfortable with them. Usually, once I go to that side of the dial, I figure I might as well do all of the work. Agreed on the fully automatic side. I've used it a few times to see what it would do, but I just can't get comfortable with allowing a computer to dictate how my image will look, outside of composition. And I doubt I'll ever rely on the automated side of the dial.
    Gary

    Bring RETROGRESSION into FOCUS - AMAW (A Message A Week) [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : Bring RETROGRESSION into FOCUS - AMAW (A Message A Week)






    selena gomez who says video clip. Description: Selena Gomez Who
  • Description: Selena Gomez Who



  • Sakthisagar
    10-26 03:11 PM
    In September 2001, I came here on visitor visa with my mother and resided here till today (I was 15). I went through 4 yrs of high school, got my GED followed by an associate degree from community college and now I'm an undergrad student pursuing my bachelor degree; will graduate in a year. Meanwhile, my mother became a U.S. citizen through marriage when I was a sophomore in college, simultaneously my I-130 was approved and now waiting for the visa availability; the priority date: Dec 08, 2006, F1.
    Problem is that I turned 21 on October 13, 2006 right passed the time criterion for the Child Status Protection Act which technically makes me "aged-out" by about 2 months (filing date being DEC06), so I think that I am not be qualified as an immediate relative.
    Currently, the visa availability date is at 15FEB06 which is getting close to DEC06.

    Few months ago, I received a letter from NVC requesting DS-3032 and I-864 forms which I've filled out and sent to them but I regarded the fact that I live in the United States on an overstayed visa!!! I should have sent them a notice to adjust my status instead of paying the $70 and $400 fees that I already paid, apparently. I am not leaving the country to interview overseas with the NVC because that would put me in a 10 year ban obviously, I also do not understand how I can adjust my status with the USCIS once the priority date becomes current when I do not have a status as of now! So, I might've done all these for nothing. I've talked to some lawyers on the phone but they have completely shut my hopes down (maybe because I haven't paid them?). I do not have the money to pay for an expensive lawyer because all my funds can barely afford my college.

    On top of everything, DREAM act just got rejected from the congress as I'm getting ready to graduate from college. I have no idea what to do.

    With my college degree and knowledge that I have acquired over the years, I believe that I am an inevitable asset to this country but I am deeply saddened by the fact that American Dream is not becoming a reality for me. I know I can do more for the world but I'm immobilized by the system which I don't see any loopholes to at this point. I understand the views of the Republicans but I really wish that they can give one more look at the DREAM act. We do not intentionally break the law. I would actually be a law-abiding and a model citizen if I ever become one.

    Anyhow, I lost all my hopes and dream in this country at this point in time, that I think the only/best way is to move back to where I am from immediately upon graduation.

    If there is any hope, your help/advice/inputs will be greatly appreciated!

    Hope is only with "Audacity of HOPE". We are all with you in this journey towards GC. Good luck to all.



    more...


    selena gomez who says video clip. Selena Gomez amp; The Scene - Who Says (2010) Video Clips
  • Selena Gomez amp; The Scene - Who Says (2010) Video Clips



  • wellwisher02
    04-07 06:20 PM
    Sorry to hear about marital discord. Do talk to your attorney and see what steps needed to be taken further.

    My advice, first concentrate on your family. Do try to resolve the issues with your wife. Do give preference to your daughter. Green Cards / Work permits can be obtained later also. Don't worry too much about the GC.

    ---
    Good advice, Syed.
    I endorse it! We'd like to see them together.





    2010 selena gomez who says cover selena gomez who says video clip. Selena Gomez, Today Show
  • Selena Gomez, Today Show



  • saibaba
    12-09 04:22 PM
    ... one on the cover letter of LC approval on top left, with job code and other details

    and other, on first page of original LC, bottom left, on the oval blue ink stamp that they put along with PD, LC officers signature and job code

    hi there:

    I don't have access to cover letter and in the other document which "Application for Alien Employment Ceritification" belong to US Dept of Labor, i'm seeing "dates forms received, Ind Code,occ code, Occ title"....in the BOTTOM RIGHT corner ....

    Is this the place you are referring to?



    more...


    selena gomez who says video clip. Selena Gomez looks absolutely
  • Selena Gomez looks absolutely



  • sathweb
    01-13 05:14 PM
    Hi,

    I have two I-140 applications and both are from my current emplyer. One was a regular I-140 and the other was a substitute I-140. Both got approved on the same day. Regular had a PD of 04/2007 and substitute had 11/2004.

    The regular got approved with PD of 04/2007 and substitute also got approved with 04/2007. So now what are my options of using the 11/2004 PD.
    I was expecting USCIS to approve both applications with 11/2004 instead.

    Thanks!!

    Here is my understanding of the law regarding the priority date:
    In Substitution cases, USICS supposed to assign you the I-140 application Receipt Date as your Priority Date. But for years USCIS has been assigning the original LC Receipt date. No one complained, USCIS continued doing that. Now if you ask them to review your case, the first preference for them would be to defend their decision, so they may send you the section of the law that explains what I said above.

    Having said that, I suggest you to appeal. I seriously doubt it will have any negative effect on either of those cases. They can revoke approved I-140 only if there is a fraud involved.

    Go ahead and appeal, try your luck.

    Best of luck bud.





    hair WATCH VIDEO BELOW. Selena goes selena gomez who says video clip. Nou videoclip: Selena Gomez
  • Nou videoclip: Selena Gomez



  • me_myself
    12-19 05:03 PM
    div_bell_2003, thanks for the quick reply. Do you know any resource that i can refer to regarding the revocation of H1 - how long can i be without payroll, how long can i be outside the country etc.

    Thanks.



    more...


    selena gomez who says video clip. selena gomez who says cover.
  • selena gomez who says cover.



  • sanax
    11-30 09:33 PM
    I cannot resist to say that how glad America is to have an idiot like u as a permanent resident whereas people with clean records are left in the lurch...

    Way to go USA... :mad:

    as you said Stupidity has no boundaries! :mad:

    Thanks for your opinion! I have been already enrolled in the USA military... just waiting for the CG!... maybe more than what you can say!???

    At least I'm prepared to defend my new country!... or is it only 'idiots' who are defending their country?





    hot Selena Gomez On The Set Of selena gomez who says video clip. selena gomez who says music
  • selena gomez who says music



  • ragnarok
    07-19 08:51 PM
    Thanks for the response.

    My Priority Date is:

    March 16, 2001.


    What can you guys tell me?



    Thanks.



    more...


    house +says+selena+gomez+album+ selena gomez who says video clip. Selena Gomez has released a 30
  • Selena Gomez has released a 30



  • nhfirefighter13
    May 31st, 2004, 07:41 PM
    LOL ! :D

    Travel on AP after job change and AC21? [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : Travel on AP after job change and AC21?






    tattoo Description: Selena Gomez Who selena gomez who says video clip. Who+says+selena+gomez+pics
  • Who+says+selena+gomez+pics



  • chanduv23
    11-21 02:14 PM
    But I have a lot to be thankful for. Thanks to IV, he has his EAD and can have one less thing to worry about in his new job search.

    If he is in IT - no need to worry at all. Hiring is going on in full swing which is unusual for this part of the year.



    more...


    pictures Selena Gomez amp; The Scene - Who Says (2010) Video Clips selena gomez who says video clip. Selena gomez Who says
  • Selena gomez Who says



  • quizzer
    01-01 09:57 PM
    Hi,

    My first passport was issued on mar 31 1998..with expiration date of 30 mar 2008. I lost this passport and one more (obtained thru tatkal in india) and the latest passport (also issued thru tatkal in india) has issue date of 1 nov 2003 with expiration date of 30 mar 2008 (same expiration date as the original passport).

    My question is should i be applying for passport renewal or a new one at Indian consulate SFO (i stay in that jurisdiction)

    If renewal, will they just endorse the new expiry date as 30 mar 2018 (i.e will i get back the same passport)?

    Pls clarify this?

    Regards





    dresses selena gomez who says music selena gomez who says video clip. Check out this glimpse Selena
  • Check out this glimpse Selena



  • gtg506p
    03-09 11:25 AM
    Great. Can you give more details like:
    1. What was your complaint basis?
    2. Did you do DOL or lawsuit?
    3. How long it took?
    4. Did you get trouble from the desi emplyer?
    Thanks



    more...


    makeup Selena Gomez looks absolutely selena gomez who says video clip. +says+selena+gomez+album+
  • +says+selena+gomez+album+



  • shreekhand
    08-06 11:14 PM
    Some more data points to that calculation:

    There are 44 I-485 adjudicators at NSC (an NSC IIO mentioned that to me a few months ago) at the conservative rate of 6 apps/visa numbers (EB only) per adjudicator per day it will be 264 visa numbers per day just at NSC.

    Double that and you reach 528 per day at NSC + TSC only.
    Not including district office and consular numbers.

    Say 600 EB approvals per day * 21 working days of August would make it 12600 EB approvals in August.

    If ones multiplies that number for 12 months we reach 151,200 EB visas...which is so close to the number that was approved last year ! (Includes numbers from FB overflow)

    1% to 5% of I485 applicants register in . This figure 1% to 5% is quoted at several places and in absence of any other data, I am using this data. If we take median value of 3% worldwide EB2 approvals are around 50 and so TSC+NSC approved 1600 cases in four working days of August (400 per day).

    Median value is OK for reference, couple of places, it is quoted that 20,000 GC numbers are available for EB2. For 40 working days in Aug/Sep, it averages to 500 GC per day.





    girlfriend Who+says+selena+gomez+pics selena gomez who says video clip. Selena Gomez faci pasi mici
  • Selena Gomez faci pasi mici



  • sam2006
    01-22 06:27 PM
    THANKS A MILLION for the Effort

    god bless





    hairstyles selena gomez who says cover. selena gomez who says video clip. VIDEO: WATCH SELENA GOMEZ#39;S
  • VIDEO: WATCH SELENA GOMEZ#39;S



  • immilaw
    12-14 12:37 PM
    It was easy last year to not pass the bill. We had a Republican President & Congress and Democrats kept on blaming republicans for not doing anything. I think this time the ball will be in the Democrat's court to pass the CIR and send to the President for signature. They won't be able to blame it on republicans.





    dontcareanymore
    10-21 05:20 PM
    According to one website http://www.immigration-law.com the USCIS is working on trying to streamline processing I-140 petitions to four months by April 2009. I quote the following from the website
    --------------------------------------------------------
    10/08/2008: I-140 Processing in Four Months by April 2009?

    * This is a five-month old information which has just been released. This source of information indicates that the USCIS was hiring and training new employees and by April 2009, I-140 petitions might be processed in four months. It is a good news in a way.
    --------------------------------------------------------

    Going by the previous track record of the USCIS though, I do have reasons to be skeptical about that. We will find out in April eventually, unless our invididual petitions get approved before that. The only issue is that in the interim we still have the threat to jobs in this bad economy. The other concern of mine is that older petitions might get dumped into another Backlog Elimination Center and they only work efficiently on newer I-140 petitions. That solution would be hell for people with older I-140 applications

    Same source, but latest bulletin :


    10/17/2008: I-140 Delays and USCIS Answers to Discrepancy in Processing Times Between Stand-alone I-140 and Concurrent Filing Cases

    "
    We will see what and when "significant" decrease in reduction will take place. We still feel that the reinstatement of premium processing services should hold an answer to part of the problems. However, the USCIS answer to this question is as follows: "USCIS expects that adding other classifications to Premium Processing Service at this time would exceed USCIS� capacity to provide timely Premium Process Service. USCIS will continue to evaluate whether it is able to process other groups of cases beyond this limited classification of petitions and will provide notification of any further availability of Premium Processing Service for Form I-140."





    hourglass
    02-15 10:01 PM
    Hi,

    I am working on 8th year H1 visa (with approval notice) valid thru september 2009

    Theres a expired visa stamped on my passport, which was march 2005. Do you think for my scenerio it is safe to visit Canada for stamping? And what documents did they ask you in your case, appreciate your help.


    I went to Ottawa, Canada in January for visa stamping. I got Visa done.
    On that day, I had seen most of the people attended for stamping are indians. Everyone was given visa.

    Stamping is pretty easy at Ottawa. They dont ask you much questions. If one has all the required documents for visa stamping, its very easy to get stamping at ottawa.

    Good Luck for your stamping.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment